Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

I was wondering, will they put on the E-shop new clothes for our character?
    All the ones I found in the game were good, but somewhat I felt like something was amiss....
    For example there were too few colors for every clothes and these ones seemed to be too similar to each other......but perhaps that's just me.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I was wondering, will they put on the E-shop new clothes for our character?
    All the ones I found in the game were good, but somewhat I felt like something was amiss....
    For example there were too few colors for every clothes and these ones seemed to be too similar to each other......but perhaps that's just me.
    I sure hope so. I love the slurpuff (sundae) dress, and would like to see more special pokemon themed outfits

I have to say, the new trainer customization feature is one of my favorite new aspects of the game. It actually makes me want to go out and buy new clothes and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnie View Post
    How do you like save an outfit? Hi i'm new and is it like possible to transfer money from other games to this one. I spended all of mine on clothes. I need to buy some potions
    You save outfits by going X when you're changing your clothes in the Pokemon Center. If you already defeated the Elite 4, go to the 3 star restaurant in Lumiose. You can take the cab there or find Hiberal Ave yourself. If you haven't defeated the Elite 4 yet, go to the 2 star restaurant at Autumn Ave I think. You battle trainers and get money from them. Be sure to bring an Amulet Coin with you. If you perfect the battles, you can get mushrooms and sell them for money. Thanks to going to the 3 star restaurant, I got to lv up pokemon for the dex and make lots of money in the process. I now stand at 2,500,000 pokedollars. It probably helps that I own at least 1/2 of the clothes available in the game and I'm picky with clothes, so I don't spend as much for clothes every day.
    Last edited by KumaPanda; 25th October 2013 at 8:04 PM.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

i remember people were upset there were only 3 haircuts for boys... i just unlocked a fourth one... so there might be others too
    3883-6008-7187

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    I have to say, the new trainer customization feature is one of my favorite new aspects of the game. It actually makes me want to go out and buy new clothes and stuff.
    It's one of the best features to be honest. I literally spent like 20 minutes yesterday trying to determine how I wanted my character to look. Granted, I still think the customization feature is a bit limited particularly when it comes to hair color, but all the different accessories look great. Dressing up the female character is so much fun.

I was expecting to get more variety in hair colors since this game was never afraid to give characters unusual hair colors (coughClaircough). It would have been cool if your character could have blue or pink hair.
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Oh my Glob, u' guys! I found this like.. totally goregous magenta (that's a color, right?) jacket in this store, and it totally match my waaaaaaay overprized pants that I got from Boutique Couture. My hat is still a black beanie because.. well.. The beanie-section kinda never update. Only the camo one, some ugly logo hats etc.
    And in addition to that, y hair dresser-lady keep talking about that creepy tall guy while dying my hair hot honey.. something. It's basially a bit darker shade of blonde..

"The Darkness cannot be denied forever.
    It will come and claim us all!"

How can I take the sunglasses off of my hat? They are really annoying!

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    How can I take the sunglasses off of my hat? They are really annoying!
    When modifying your outfit - you can unselect the accessory.

Yeah I can easily say that this is one of my top favorite features in this game, it's so much fun to make outfits and to see what other people come up with. I easily spend hours trying out new items. I kind of wish though that some of the items could layer like the Sleeveless Turtleneck with some sort of jacket but overall it's still a lot of fun. I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding myself trying to collect all of the items. It's a pretty costly endeavor though.

Also I must say, I feel bad for the guys they have so much less to work with then female characters but they do get a cool Pokemon hat.
    Last edited by TrainerMaria; 26th October 2013 at 3:57 AM.
    Mom's Words of Wisdom: "Just try touching the buttons, you'll know what to do in no time." - HG/SS

I really like this feature, I am so sick of the trainer clothes. They have looked so similar since black and white (for the male trainer at least). At last I can show off my true style in a pair of beige chinos!
    5429 - 7299 -8618
    BUG Type - Illumise, Ledyba, Venomoth

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerMaria View Post
    Yeah I can easily say that this is one of my top favorite features in this game, it's so much fun to make outfits and to see what other people come up with. I easily spend hours trying out new items. I kind of wish though that some of the items could layer like the Sleeveless Turtleneck with some sort of jacket but overall it's still a lot of fun. I don't know about everyone else but I'm finding myself trying to collect all of the items. It's a pretty costly endeavor though.

Also I must say, I feel bad for the guys they have so much less to work with then female characters but they do get a cool Pokemon hat.
    Exactly what I meant with amiss....
    It's not like the male clothes were bad in the game, but it felt like there was no variety in the clothes...
    However it's also true that in reality I do wear pretty much the same thing; it's just the color that changes.
    I just hope that they will give us new clothes via the E-shop.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

This lovely little feature really helps make the game feel like a more personalized adventure :3

Though I would kinda like the option to sport one of the trainer class uniforms. That Kalos Ranger outfit is GAR tier.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

It's about dang time this feature was added! FINALLY I can make Q's look mach his hipsterness!
    Q's Pokemon Yellow Version Nuzlocke Challenge!    Spoiler:- Details:
    On hold due to NOTHING!
    CHALLENGE RESUMED!
    Nintendo Network ID: Q_Rush
    Friend Code: 0576-5575-3090
    Safari: Fire w/ Larvesta, Growlithe, and Fletchinder!!! (Gale Wings, anyone?)

Quit dropping my rep just because I use blue text! It's my "thing" and it's not changing! If you can't read it, then just highlight it with your cursor.

I am extremely jealous at the variety of clothing for females, but everything for the males looks so bland and boring.
    Current In-game Y Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    I am extremely jealous at the variety of clothing for females, but everything for the males looks so bland and boring.
    Eh, I think the male ones are okay, I really like the ones in the Lumiose Boutique, sadly they're awfully expensive.

I was really hoping that we would be able to remove our hats, since the only hair that matches with hats for the guys is the medium perm one.

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

Hi, hi! I was hoping that this is the place to say this. If I'm wrong, or if this information is no good, then please feel free to delete!

I didn't see it on the listing for Trainer Customization on the main website, but I have unlocked and purchased a Ribbon Smock Top in pale pink for the female trainer! I believe that it was in Laverre City, but it could have also been Anistar? Whichever one sells those tops.

Just thought I'd share!

do you think they will RELEASE new clothes as an event? or even in eSHOP? It would be really cool!

Hm I hope this idea is expanded upon in futher games, like maybe next gen they'll just let you custimize completely. But I understand the lack of variety more or less is just testing the waters and seeing if people like this. I do hope clothing is released as events or something, like you get a mew and a special piece of clothing to go with the pokemon.

Hm I found if I combined the blue coat with the blue hat on the female I can sort of look like Naoto from persona 4

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    do you think they will RELEASE new clothes as an event? or even in eSHOP? It would be really cool!
    I hope we get new clothes for holidays. I mean, Halloween is coming up. It would sure be cool if we could get special clothes for the holiday, or even for Christmas in a few months. I would love to see people dress up as witches or zombies while battling for the Elite 4, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    I agree. I'm not surprised at the lack of stuff for males though. They probably thought girls would be more into that or something...

Guys like to dress up too ya know. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I agree. I'm not surprised at the lack of stuff for males though. They probably thought girls would be more into that or something...

Guys like to dress up too ya know. :/
    Well, japan is more traditional.

^Magenta clothes? I'm there!...Once I get the games.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368

Is there any other place you can change your character's hair? I have a few people on my friends list who have a different hairstyle than any of the ones listed on the Trainer Customization page.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Is there any other place you can change your character's hair? I have a few people on my friends list who have a different hairstyle than any of the ones listed on the Trainer Customization page.
    I believe you can at the salon.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast