Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

I was complaining about the trainer customization until I found out I can finally have the trainer look like me. The orange-y red hair is the greatest new addition to X/Y. lol

this is something gamefreaks should have done abit earlier.
    like in gen 4.

Spoiler:- FC & Credits:

Holy Miltank the Sundae Dress is so deliciously tacky. It really looks like it's made of ice cream, it's hilarious.

I have a quick question (sorry if this is old news or something) but can someone help me figure something out with the contacts:

I chose the honey-haired girl as my trainer, so her "basic" eye color is gray. The contacts I got in Lumiose are blue, green, hazel and brown.

Do the other base-trainers get a different set of contacts? Because the blonde girl already has blue eyes, and the brunette girl has brown, and it seems kinda boring to end up with contacts the same color as what you already have.

There are only 5 colors for eyes - Gray, blue, green, hazel, and brown. So whichever is your default, then that's the color that's missing when you receive the contacts. When you change the color, then the default color appears as a choice.

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

I really need to buy some more clothes, been stuck in the same green parka for far too long. Don't think I've ever bought another bag either...

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Try dressing all in red clothes, including socks and sneakers. It's supposed to just be "colorful," so ostensibly you should be able to mix and match any colors, but I went all red from hat to shoes and got the Pangoro hat because of it, so it's as good a guarantee as there is.
    Wearing red Fedora, red Plaid Shirt Combo, red Skinny Jeans, red Ankle Socks, red Sneakers, red Two-Tone Bag, red Feather Accessory

nothing

I'd suggest wearing only clothing that's marked as being "flashy" (It has a bright red and orange tag on the selection screen).

I did that (With the exception of my hat, as there aren't any flashy ones) and got the hat.

Finally settled on an outfit I'm happy with for my female trainer on X.
    HNI_0010.JPG
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    Finally settled on an outfit I'm happy with for my female trainer on X.
    HNI_0010.JPG
    Wow, you actually settled on a single outfit? I've got like five that I'm rotating between.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

My character is sexy af lol. Add my fc if you want to see it
    My fc is 2251 5032 1232. Pm me yours if you add me

Does anyone else hope for some future clothes to be added to X and Y via DLC? Because I for one would absolutely love the chance to wear something similar to Wes' kickass trench coat.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    Does anyone else hope for some future clothes to be added to X and Y via DLC? Because I for one would absolutely love the chance to wear something similar to Wes' kickass trench coat.
    I hope they will do this.
    Some clothes looked too much alike in my opinion.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

I wish we could change our hair color more. :S I want blue hair, dammit!

Haven't got the game yet, but definitely going for the red hat, red jacket, blue jeans and red sneakers, with brown short hair and brown eyes of course. As close as I can get to Red, though he wore trackpants.
    Seeking:
    -Regular event Genesect (preferably Western)
    -Shiny Bidoof (bred in Kalos)
    -Tanabata or PokeCenter Shiny Jirachi
    -SUM2013 Shiny Giratina, Dialga or Palkia

Offering:
    -HGSS Lv. 50 Articuno (not UT)
    -Platinum Lv. 60 Zapdos (Japanese, not UT)
    -HGSS Lv. 73 Mewtwo (not UT)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Raikou (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Entei (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Suicune (UT, x2)
    -Pokemon Bank Lv. 10 Celebi (UT)

I absolutely LOVE this feature, but I get so indecisive about my outfits and hair styles and change them way too often. XD Major thumbs up, though. This is a step in the right direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatechu View Post
    I absolutely LOVE this feature, but I get so indecisive about my outfits and hair styles and change them way too often. XD Major thumbs up, though. This is a step in the right direction!
    Ditto. I actually spent a large amount of my cash on clothes, aside from Poke-Balls and Potions and Vitamins.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

It was a nice feature to add the customization, helll just reading that fact made me go buy a 3ds xl and x version the very next day. But I wish we had an even deeper option, one to manipulate age.and freedom to take items off like a hat or bag. Pokemon has there original fans aging and wanting to still connect as of course I still do, but others seem to fall off due to not connecting with the hero. I personally thinks its a load of rubbish, but still, it'd be a nice feature
    "We've been asleep too long children. Go, and fufill what is right, go and wreak trauma upon those who engulf themselves in selfishness and greed."
    Pokemon x : FC 4914-4141-2479

I wanted the Looker trench coat to be honest. I believe trench coats are the only acceptable clothes to go with fedoras (aside formal suits). I kept visiting the Lumiose City after a rumor that there was a trench coat there, but it was for females only.

Well, here's to hoping GF adds it in a future update.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    I wanted the Looker trench coat to be honest. I believe trench coats are the only acceptable clothes to go with fedoras (aside formal suits). I kept visiting the Lumiose City after a rumor that there was a trench coat there, but it was for females only.

Well, here's to hoping GF adds it in a future update.
    I still would have loved Brendan's knit cap, but that might be asking for too much. I'm satisfied with the clothes I got, even if there aren't many hats I like for the male character.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

so i managed to get all of the clothing for my character even the expensive clothing, has anyone else collected all of the clothing
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

I haven't collected all of the clothing yet. I've only bought clothes that I like/think I might want to have my character wear eventually.

i ended up beating the elite four and champion over 30 times to get the money for the exspensive clothing. the elite four and champion this generation was not even challenging, but my who team is at level 100 because of my goal to get all clothing
    Ya Mays comeing back for a small camo

i bought the black leather jacket and black shirt at the luminose boutique. Very expensive but i think its worth with my kalos dex complete and not much too spend money besides the luminose boutique clothes looks great on your character.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbook View Post
    i ended up beating the elite four and champion over 30 times to get the money for the exspensive clothing. the elite four and champion this generation was not even challenging, but my who team is at level 100 because of my goal to get all clothing
    You could have challenged the restaurants with the ransom O-power.
    It would have been faster.
    It's thanks to them that I could buy all the clothes. LOL
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast