Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

multipartner.jpg

How do you get those eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Benvil View Post
    multipartner.jpg

I don't think we can get those kind of eyes, looks like it is reserved for multi partner, just to differentiate between the two trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
    The main Serebii.net site says the Red Fedora is available at Lumiose Boutique on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Today is Saturday, yet they only had the Black and Grey Fedoras. If the site is wrong, then where CAN I get a Red Fedora?
    The main site listed the location and day for Fedora (Red) correctly. I think you're looking at the wrong hat.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So there's no way to actually take off the hat and accessories, right?

You can remove accessories by taping on them again, unfortunately hats cannot be removed.
    Pokemon Y Information
    Friend Safari Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby

X/Y Shiny Count: 8
    Furfrou, Dedenne, Raichu, Skrelp x2, Dragalge, Gyarados & Politoed

Ah, I see.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benvil View Post
    multipartner.jpg

In the Trainer PR Studio, if you enter and make an immediate left turn, there is a room where you can get contacts and stuff to change eye color. IIRC, th guy says something about having to unlock different lenses, so maybe you can unlock those?

No problem at all. ^^
    Pokemon Y Information
    Friend Safari Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby

X/Y Shiny Count: 8
    Furfrou, Dedenne, Raichu, Skrelp x2, Dragalge, Gyarados & Politoed

About the 'lens' thing, I just got my trainer video and walked to the girl with pink hair in front of the green screen. Talk to her to get a 'Lens Case,' she explains its how you change eye color.

e: confirmed, walked into the dressing room and was able to change eye color.
    Last edited by Buttons; 5th December 2013 at 6:31 AM.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Tmeovertime View Post
    You can remove accessories by taping on them again, unfortunately hats cannot be removed.
    Which doesn't make much sense. Why has Arceus cursed us to forever wear hats? anyway, i hope there will be more clothes to come, like in animal crossing, that would be great.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man View Post
    In the Trainer PR Studio, if you enter and make an immediate left turn, there is a room where you can get contacts and stuff to change eye color. IIRC, th guy says something about having to unlock different lenses, so maybe you can unlock those?
    those are just the standard contact lenses, not a completely different eye model.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I do agree with the statement that female characters seem to get a wider range of options as opposed to the male ones, my brother even commented on how much more 'choice' I have! :/

My trainer is in my signature. I really love my current look and have kept this style for quite a while - which is rare for me because I was always chopping and changing before, ehehe.

I loved the guys customization
    Well apart from the hair, but that's understandable since we have to wear a hat

But I seen what girls got
    And I have to say they got a lot more

But I did get a really nice outfit together

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Trainer Customization is one of my favorite features introduced into Pokemon X and Y.
    What makes me love Trainer Customization even more is that it makes everyone's protagonist different and unique.
    Since im playing as a female protagonist in Pokemon X, my favorite outfit is:
    ~Sports Cap (aqua)
    ~Striped Tank Top (blue)
    ~Skinny Jeans (blue)
    ~Knee Socks (pink)
    ~High Tops (yellow)
    ~Tote Bag (yellow)
    ~Wide-Frame Sunglasses (yellow)

Girls might have a bit more variations in clothing, but I'll forever be annoyed that I can't get that Bamboo Sprig Hat without being a boy . My favourite outfit to wear at the moment in Y is:

-Logo Cap Black
    -High Tops Black
    -Poke Ball Baby Doll Tee Yellow
    -Skinny Jeans Blue

I still have tons to unlock/ buy though, so that could change sometime XD.

I think they'll probably have a lot more options for customisation in whatever the next game(s) will be. It would be so cool if we could get bandanas to wear instead of hats, and maybe some sort of backpack instead of a side bag~
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

I don't like the fact that the female trainers can't take their hats or bags off. What if I don't want to wear a hat or a bag? It kind of kills the aspect of customization.
    As far as items go, we could always use more. I often find myself wishing that the girls had some of the nicer looking clothes I've seen that guys have on their playthrough YT videos. (if GameFreak partnered with Gaia Interactive to help pump out some nice items for trainers, I'd be over the moon )

Is there a blue plaid shirt? I've only found a grey and a red one so far.
    "I'll spout simplistic opinions for hours on end, ridicule anyone who disagrees with me,
    and generally foster divisiveness, cynicism, and a lower level of public dialog!"

3DS friend code: 4356 - 0645 - 2703
    Friend Safari: Masquerain, Pinsir, Paras

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I hope this is implemented into all Pokemon games. It's an awesome concept. And if you're like me, you spent an hour trying to get into the Lumiose Boutique and another couple of days trying to unlock everything in it.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I do hope they fix the fact that we can't take off simple items like hats in the next game. But we can take off socks.....o-0...really? They want us to stink up our shoes? XD I really hope they have a larger variety next time, even though there was quite a bit to begin with.
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Is there a turtleneck in-game? I hope XD probably just me though. I'm super poor right now and choose not to go into the boutique because I want fabulous new clothes and can't get them.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPurple View Post
    Is there a turtleneck in-game? I hope XD probably just me though. I'm super poor right now and choose not to go into the boutique because I want fabulous new clothes and can't get them.
    yes, the female trainer gets Sleeveless Turtleneck (Black) and Sleeveless Turtleneck (White). They're available in Snowbelle City for only 8900 Pokedollar.

Black one is available on Monday and Wednesday, White one is on Tuesday and Thursday.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Got to love the 300000 PD coats... I've been wearing the black one for at least a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Missingno View Post
    I don't like the fact that the female trainers can't take their hats or bags off. What if I don't want to wear a hat or a bag? It kind of kills the aspect of customization.
    How would we carry our items then without a bag? :V

Seriously this is all I spend my money on is buying every single piece of clothing XP I'm surprised at how in depth it goes. Sure, more contacts and getting to use crazier hair colors would've been nice but next game maybe? Though there better be an option to actually WEAR glasses next time. On our faces. >:E

I have a girl character and I'm kinda curious at what's in the place of full dresses for guys? And I suppose my fave combo is...
    -Red Fedora
    -Red Tie-Neck Blouse
    -Black Pleated Skirt
    -Orange Tights or Red OTK Socks
    -Black Mary Janes
    -Orange Tote Bag
    -Black Feather/Metal Pin/Hat Ribbon

Quote Originally Posted by Rotom Router View Post
    How would we carry our items then without a bag? :V

Seriously this is all I spend my money on is buying every single piece of clothing XP I'm surprised at how in depth it goes. Sure, more contacts and getting to use crazier hair colors would've been nice but next game maybe? Though there better be an option to actually WEAR glasses next time. On our faces. >:E

I have a girl character and I'm kinda curious at what's in the place of full dresses for guys? And I suppose my fave combo is...
    -Red Fedora
    -Red Tie-Neck Blouse
    -Black Pleated Skirt
    -Orange Tights or Red OTK Socks
    -Black Mary Janes
    -Orange Tote Bag
    -Black Feather/Metal Pin/Hat Ribbon
    Oh, yeah, forgot we can't wear glasses... >:C

I hope that will happen in next Game.

Anyway, I remained with the normal outfit, as I found nothing I liked in any of the boutiques.

Seriously, GF, if you make Customization a thing, at least make clothes that are actually good looking >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    yes, the female trainer gets Sleeveless Turtleneck (Black) and Sleeveless Turtleneck (White). They're available in Snowbelle City for only 8900 Pokedollar.

Black one is available on Monday and Wednesday, White one is on Tuesday and Thursday.
    Why sleveless? Eh... I'll take what I can get XD
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

GameFreak, Y U NO MAKE HEADBANDS/BANDANAS?

oh yeah, i'm wondering what kind of clothes effect your "Style" and how do i obtain the maximum level? I want that Hatching power from Mr. bonding!
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast