Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trot Away View Post
    GameFreak, Y U NO MAKE HEADBANDS/BANDANAS?

oh yeah, i'm wondering what kind of clothes effect your "Style" and how do i obtain the maximum level? I want that Hatching power from Mr. bonding!
    Here's a style guide: http://serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I think it would have been awesome if gamefreak had added version exclusive clothing like a Xerneas/Yveltal hoodie, or better yet, Xerneas/Yveltal-based pieces that make a whole outfit.
    The King of Kalos returns to his Home:Honen #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by comic321 View Post
    I think it would have been awesome if gamefreak had added version exclusive clothing like a Xerneas/Yveltal hoodie, or better yet, Xerneas/Yveltal-based pieces that make a whole outfit.
    Yeah, I was hoping for more Pokemon species-themed outfits. Like, at least Pikachu ears or something. I think all we got is the Slurpuff dress and the Pancham hat.

Also, I would love for the next game to have Pokemon customization.

c45c1120-69d7-11e3-a0fa-068eb5ad0ab9 (1).jpg

This is my trainer. This is probably my favorite customization. That ponytail style is awesome. I wish they had more unlockable hairstyles other than the pigtails. :L

Lady Bo

Pokemon X Friend Code: 2036-7507-5526

Make me a Lilligant signature or team signature maybe?

I don't really have any Pictures but... my trainer have Orange hair, medium length, and a jacket similar to the one he had from the beginning in Zygardes color scheme.
    What I really miss are more hairstyles. It's a shame that there's only one other for guys. Would also like more variations of hair colors, like blue, green, Purple, etc.

I wish there were more hairstyles for guys to choose. I also wish there were more shirts like those expensive shirts sold at the Lumiose city boutique. I have been wearing the same shirt since day one, just different colours :|

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

I think I would've liked it better if there were more hairstyles. :3
    FORMER Fairy Gym Leader
    Alvar Badge
    Elve Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) FairyWitch(userbar)

I like the trainer customization feature though like someone said before, it would be awesome to have Pokemon based hoodie and stuff like that.
    I love every Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster99325 View Post
    I like the trainer customization feature though like someone said before, it would be awesome to have Pokemon based hoodie and stuff like that.
    kind of like some of the clothes in pokemon battle revolution.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

In the 3rd game I am hoping for much more customization options and not just recolouring of items/outfits. I really want to look like a female ranger or ace trainer and it is hard to do that with this kind of customization. I think the trench coat dress (black) is what I wear most often.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    In the 3rd game I am hoping for much more customization options and not just recolouring of items/outfits. I really want to look like a female ranger or ace trainer and it is hard to do that with this kind of customization. I think the trench coat dress (black) is what I wear most often.

Yeah, I think that would be cool to have more choice.
    I love every Pokemon!

IMO the clothes for girls are not as cool as the male clothes
    there is very few top clothes with sleeves, (if you exclude the trenchcoats) you can't wear leather, and it feels to me like they force you to wear feminine things overall; Sundae dress is bad because the main effect is well, on your back. The fights do not show your back, and neither do the photos :/

I LOVE that you have to revisit the shops on different days, and that you have to collect money to buy it all. I hope that will stay

I'll update with pictures of my favourite sets soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trot Away View Post
    GameFreak, Y U NO MAKE HEADBANDS/BANDANAS?

oh yeah, i'm wondering what kind of clothes effect your "Style" and how do i obtain the maximum level? I want that Hatching power from Mr. bonding!
    I kind of wish we could dress all in elegant pink like him lol

I'm glad there are so many clothes for girls since I have a lot of choices but it's a pity for those who play has a male character. I hope in the future they improve this!

I don't have pictures to show, but here's my current look:

Hair: Brown
    Hairstyle: Bobbed w/bangs
    Eyes: Brown
    Hat: Green Fedora w/Pale Pink Flower Pin
    Bag: Green Strappy Purse
    Outfit: Pale Pink Frilly Dress
    Shoes: Pale Pink Mary Janes
    Socks: Green OTK

Trying other combinations but this is my favorite...

When I saw that picture about the Balloon Popping game in the Japanese PGL, I thought it meant new clothes. but then I realized it was just giving coupons for half price on clothes.

Still upset over Male trainer's few customization options. Hope in future games more is added (especially haircuts) and we get bandanas/headbands as well as the option to not use a hat.
    Playing Pokemon since the R/B days...

Quote Originally Posted by Icy_Snorunt View Post
    Still upset over Male trainer's few customization options. Hope in future games more is added (especially haircuts) and we get bandanas/headbands as well as the option to not use a hat.
    I really hope they get some more trainer customizations as well. I love my character but he would be so much cooler withOUT the hat! It seems like its a requirement for the protagonist in every Pokemon game to a hat >.<

Why long hair & beards aren't an option for guys, I will never understand.
    Also, when you're surrounded by musical notes in the changing room, does that mean anything in particular?
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck JB View Post
    Why long hair & beards aren't an option for guys, I will never understand.
    Also, when you're surrounded by musical notes in the changing room, does that mean anything in particular?
    I'm not 100% certain but I believe the musical notes means that you've got MAX STYLE.

Quote Originally Posted by drkshdw View Post
    I'm not 100% certain but I believe the musical notes means that you've got MAX STYLE.
    No, it doesn't. The effects in the changing room are just based on what clothes you're wearing overall. It has nothing to do with your Lumiose Style.

For example, if you are mostly wearing clothes from Lumiose's Boutique Couture, then you will have a music note effect in the changing room. If you have clothes mostly from the Laverre Boutique, then you will have more of a wind and falling leaves effect.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
    No, it doesn't. The effects in the changing room are just based on what clothes you're wearing overall. It has nothing to do with your Lumiose Style.
    My mistake. So your saying the musical notes occur when the sum of the values of each individual piece of clothing reaches a certain mark? Is that all it does then? Tell me that I'm vain enough to have spent $130,000 on some pants? :/

Edit: Found this on Gamefaqs...edited out spelling errors and grammer.

"Each piece of clothing gets a certain color sign. Orange, blue, pink, black, etc...Each one has a style. Blue ones are energetic or sporty. Using a majority of those will result in your character getting some colorful "speed" lines when displaying your character. Using mostly black icon clothes, which are elegant, will result in notes displayed around your character."
    Last edited by drkshdw; 7th January 2014 at 8:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drkshdw View Post
    I'd think the same, but I received the hatching power long before that started happening...

EDIT: Just saw the gamefaqs description. That makes sense
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

I wish you could buy the cute kimono's the fairy girls are wearing and more hairstyles would definitely be a bonus. Could they do it as a downloadable update?
    LF: Legendary 4 DE.
 Shinies

Legendaries.
        Spoiler:- For Trade:

Shinies.
        Spoiler:- For Trade:

*I’m against hacked pokemon but not cloned.

i dont have an image could somebody explain to me how i can show one?
    anyway, i like the fancy outfits for males but i wish we had more options when it comes to colors. i also wish we had more lens colors to choose from. a dark blur or even teal color would be nice to choose from. as well as red even or orange. hairstyles are also very limited when it comes to males which is a shame becsuse very short isnt exactly very short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I was also disappointed in terms of customization. Yet again, I wasn't expecting THAT much because ... well ... it's Nintendo after all lol
    however, I'm still hoping for some form of update.

~Sovereign

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/awusrd.jpg[/IMG]

I win with only my favorites.

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast