Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

I really enjoy the hats and jeans they gave us. they should have Pokemon costumes though like a sweat shirt with Charizard wings and the hood has the horns :3

Dragonair!!!

I'm a shiny collector, currently with 6 Boxes of shinnies ^-^

My Shinnies: along with other pokemon

I'm really hoping they continue to expand customization options in the following games to come. I like that they finally let you do that. Costumes would be really cool. Putting some sort of clothing on Pokemon should be next!

Has anyone discovered this yet i put and outfit together to look like a detective and when it shows what you would look like music notes came upend like jazz started to play.Are there special outfits in the game that do this? Has anyone else seen this?

Lol, just realized I'm still using the default outfit (except for shoes).
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by KeithVanSanti View Post
    Has anyone discovered this yet i put and outfit together to look like a detective and when it shows what you would look like music notes came upend like jazz started to play.Are there special outfits in the game that do this? Has anyone else seen this?
    Yeah, when you put on a lot of clothes with similar tags the music and animation particles change depending on the tags you used. Also, the Pangoro hat and Slurpuff dress have their own animation when used regardless of the other clothes you're wearing.
    I find your lack of PerfectWorldShipping disturbing

Has anyone else noticed that the female characters get like, a dozen more customization options than men.

Damn society. Why isn't it considered manly to wear a dress?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    My microwave is shooting electricity from the back and it's scaring me.

Thats only because they get the male + the female dresses. I don't mind it though. I would rather it be like that.

Another question, when I go online I see many faces on my PSS but some of them are like gym leaders or random characters throughout the game instead of the customized trainers face like mine in my siggy, how do you get those?

IGN: Alexis
    NEW FC: 1865-1370-9179
    I FINALLY HAVE MY DS!!
    TRADE SHOP NOW OPEN!! Please click here and trade me!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    Another question, when I go online I see many faces on my PSS but some of them are like gym leaders or random characters throughout the game instead of the customized trainers face like mine in my siggy, how do you get those?
    you have to to unlock the characters in the botique
    just kidding, you just have to click the little folder at the top center of the PSS and go to your profile, then click on your character and then click public icon and you'll have a pretty nice variety of choices including all gym leaders and e4 plus diantha and then some NPC's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    In addition to Greninja VI's reply, you have a limited selection until you defeat the elite four. Then you have access to the gym leaders and E4 as profile characters.

VM/PM me if you need any particular pokemon. I like trading o u o

X FC: 0748-2505-4428
    Name: Sun Sun

I already unlocked all the items I like :\ I'm mildly dissapointed there aren't any more now Must say I like the options, I managed to make a trainer that's quite me, actually several potential outfits can be quite me-ish, and it adds to the game immersion and was something I was kind of hoping for each time a new generation was being released; I feel they did it quite well and very complete and I also like seeing what other people chose as outfits when doing wi-fi battles.
    Gen 6 FC: 3883 6277 2269 (Azgaza)

Not a team but rather my favorites out of all pokemon I have (all still part of teams):

Link to my trade shop
    Featuring: 5-6IV's, Hidden Abilities, Egg Moves, 5IV Shiny's and more
    Shiny's I've bred so far using the Mesuda Method: perfect Espurr (M), imperfect Cyndaquil(M)[/U], for best odds I always use a foreign parent ^^

Only I have to say two things, one is fantastic and added two subjects could see of the protagonists of the other regions.

It seems like a real missed opportunity that there weren't more special clothing items to get. I was really expecting some substantial post-game unlockables in particular. I mean, the Sundae dress is great and all, but that's just one dress...
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

I enjoy customising my trainer but I agree with everyone that the girl gets more options than the boy. Was disappointed with the lack of post-game rewards however, the Battle Maison seems like a missed opportunity in regards in offering special outfits as a reward for reaching a certain win streak.

I think girls should get the pangoro hat too.
    Thats a bit gender racist to me. I didnt like the slurpuff dress at all. Kinda... ehh..
    Last edited by Aerolyte; 12th February 2014 at 9:56 AM.

X Friend Code: 3110-5774-434 Panda

I started over on my pokemom x game, and I ran into a shiny azurill when I got to the first city with a pokemon center. How lucky was that. But it sucked cause I caught it in a great ball. Had no choice.

Do you think they'd ever release an update or DLC that gives trainers new clothing and hairstyles to have?

I'd personally love it if they did that. I didn't think I'd be that bothered by the trainer customisation, but I absolutely love it and it was what I found myself spending most of my time doing during my play through. I am even sad enough to have a selection of outfits to choose from so I can have my trainer looking different everyday.

I'd love to have many more different hairstyles (maybe some facial hair too perhaps?), hats, bags and t-shirts, as well as the option to not wear a hat because that'd just be fun, and it isn't as if the character models don't already exist in the game - they're clearly visible each time you get your hair cut. And if you're listening Nintendo, please give the option to have our trainers wear our glasses over our eyes instead of on our foreheads! Its great what we have, and bravo to GF/Nintendo, but it could definitely be expanded upon. The sky is the limit.

Also, I know this next one is going to be a stretch, and I could never see it happening, but I'd love to see a basic level of clothing for Pokemon too. Maybe some cute hats and scarfs/bandanas to decorate your favourite team members with would be nice? I mean c'mon, a Weavile wearing cool-guy shades. You can't say that wouldn't be awesome.
    Proud Poison-type Club member!

"Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

LOOKING FOR A DITTO FRIEND SAFARI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE, THANKS!!

I would love for them to release an update. They may do though since they released the 50% off coupon soooo late.

XY has many decent clothes, but the dress selection for girls are limited and poor. And for males there should be a jacket. I'm not bothered by wearing a hat but they do need cooler ones. I'd love an Animal Crossing style of clothing in the future where you can make and customize your own clothes. And face/height/weight customization would be nice. I would say age but I don't think that would work in Pokemon.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Wah, this thread is sinking!
    I was wondering what you guys thought of my look! I really loved the customization feature. Believe me, it was probably the best feeling in the world to finally enter the awesome Lumiose boutique (that was a long time ago, though!).
    I also just recently picked up my Discount Coupon, although it might not be that useful, as I didn't change my look ever since I got the one I'll show you in a second. But I'll probably spend it on something that costs a lot that I could add to my collection.
        Spoiler:- Here's my awesome outfit!:

I'd like to see yours! Especially if you're a girl; girls have so much things to wear, I'm almost jealous!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th February 2014 at 12:07 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

^ Hot.

I love this feature. Normally I have so much money sitting around after beating the E4, but I blew it all this game!
    I like being able to change skin and eye color, and some of the outfits can make you look like you are a college student. I wish that girls got the Pangoro hat though...
    Last edited by Dragonair7; 23rd February 2014 at 1:15 AM.

Everything I wear is boutique couture. It's like the Louis Vuitton of pokemon.
    Screw the dark side. The light side has cupcakes.

I hope they keep trainer custimization feature in future games D: (talkin about any remakes and gen 7+)

As for XY I think there was a decent amount of clothing and I hope the pokemon "Z" will have even more options too choose from including more unique poke-outfits (like the pangoro hat/slurpuff dress)
    Last edited by davidxrawr; 4th March 2014 at 1:55 PM.
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE HERE I COME !

Quote Originally Posted by AegiSwag View Post
    Everything I wear is boutique couture. It's like the Louis Vuitton of pokemon.
    I know, right?
    I sometimes go comfy, just for the heck of it :P

With my male character, I never wore anything else
    With my female character, I try to be creative sometimes, though
    (irl I'm a male, just to clerify that xD)
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Sadly i dont think we're going to get any new clothes until the next game =/ i really want a magma hoodie or something.

Why arent there any pokemon themed buttons? Someone at gamefreak must of thought of that atleast!

But yeah, i think this is only the beginning of customization the next step should be giving accessories to you pokes (my dragonite wants to wear a pretty pink bow dammit!)
    New to competitive battling always up for friendly matches to help me get better!

Fc:2766 8106 8895

Water safari

They need moar emo things. My style is limited to mostly girly stuff. I only like wearing black and white
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

My biggest pet peeve is with the hair moreso than the clothes. In all of the other games, we have really cool looking out-there characters, like Silver's fire-truck-red hair, and N's long green ponytail (I would love my character to have N's hair), but then for options in-game at least for boys there are only 3 hairstyles, and then as some special reward, we get to have a perm. And also only 4 color options.
    X Team:

αS Team:

3DS FC: 5472-7644-7605

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536 LastLast