Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

a member on another forum I am on worked how how to get into the clothes shop in Luminose, you AT LEAST have to do the following

Beat all trainers in the alleyway.
    Beat the single and double star restaurants.
    Make a PR video.

there could be more, but this is a start

where IS hair n Lumiose City? I can't seem to figure that out

twittertumblrlast.fm

I want to know where I can change my hair... Anybody help me?
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

South Boulevard in Lumiose, Coiffure Clips, look for the white building with the scissor icon.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Is it possible to get Scarves in this game?

If so, can you please tell me where?

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    South Boulevard in Lumiose, Coiffure Clips, look for the white building with the scissor icon.
    Is it available before you turn the power back on?

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    Is it available before you turn the power back on?
    Yes, and I believe it's right across the street from the Route 5 entrance. That's just going off of memory, so correct me if I'm wrong.
    X Team:

Y Team:

Quote Originally Posted by johno1995 View Post
    Yes, and I believe it's right across the street from the Route 5 entrance. That's just going off of memory, so correct me if I'm wrong.
    Thanks! Somehow I totally missed there was a shop there! Now my hair color is more appropriate for me~

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Found facial hair, door on the left hand side in the PR video studio and also contact lenses from the woman in the back. You can also add freckles.
    Aside from the contact lenses, everything else seems to only be temporary for shooting PR videos.

Oh well, I'm glad we get to permanently change eye color at least! I was thinking that we might not be able to.
    ~ ~
    ---

~Original Image from pixiv~

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie100 View Post
    a member on another forum I am on worked how how to get into the clothes shop in Luminose, you AT LEAST have to do the following

Make a PR video.

That would make a lot of sense. I know I haven't beaten all the trainers in the alley but I can try beating the 1 and 2 star restaurants right now.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I like the olive colored cargos you can buy in Cyllage City, but they're SHORT and they look like capris >_>

Can anyone confirm if actual-length cargo pants or cargo shorts are available in the game? These "short" cargos just look silly.
    X Team:

Y Team:

Where do you get the wool hats (that's what they're called in Spanish)?
    Only found once city selling them.

I like the olive colored cargos you can buy in Cyllage City, but they're SHORT and they look like capris >_>

Can anyone confirm if actual-length cargo pants or cargo shorts are available in the game? These "short" cargos just look silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Where do you get the wool hats (that's what they're called in Spanish)?
    Only found once city selling them.
    In the city with the cycling track, a NPC in the boutique says something that heavily indicates that every shop has a different inventory each day.
    I haven't confirmed this yet, but it makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    In the city with the cycling track, a NPC in the boutique says something that heavily indicates that every shop has a different inventory each day.
    I haven't confirmed this yet, but it makes a lot of sense.
    Oh, yeah; I remember reading that.
    I think it does work that way; pretty sure I walked into the same shop yesterday and today, and the clothes were different.
    Thanks for the reminder.

Make a PR video.

Hmm, do the alley trainers reset? Because I beat Punk Girl Lillian and her Krokorok, and then she reappeared after I defeated the girl who gives out Destiny Knot.
    X Team:

Y Team:

Hmm, do the alley trainers reset? Because I beat Punk Girl Lillian and her Krokorok, and then she reappeared after I defeated the girl who gives out Destiny Knot.
    I think they do if you go into north or south boulevard or into a building. I've been doing this fora while now and I think I noticed that.

I also beat the 1 and 2 star restaurants and it still hasn't opened up for me. I've already made a PR video thinger to. I'm going to keep going in case I missed something and i'm going to try not going in buildings, i've made it half way around so far.

Edit: Yeah the people in the alleys reset after a bit of time. And i've completed everything on that list so that's not it. Unless you have to go to all the cafe's and restaurants. I'm at a loss now.
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 13th October 2013 at 9:03 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

1. How can you get into the Lumiose's Boutique shop?

2. Was that facial hair thing I saw real, and if so how do you change your facial hair.

3. How do you get to meet the boss in the lost hotel, I think it's relevant here, because the "bouncer" guy said I didn't have the right style.

Make a PR video.

That partially answers my first question, thanks.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

When it comes to the restaurants, I'm doing a double star restaurant now and it gave me the option for a triple or rotation battle... I'm in the process of a rotation battle, do I have to BOTH options?
    X Team:

Y Team:

To everyone wondering how to unlock the boutique in Lumiose City - I haven't done anything from the things mentioned above (restaurants, etc. - just did a PR video) and the boutique opened after I defeated Lumiose's gym.

As for the facial hair/freckles - sadly, I believe it is only temporary for the PR videos.

For the boss thing, I am kind of guessing you'd have to dress in the punk style. I noticed that various clothing items have different backgrounds, which would mean they're from different collections, and when I dress up in some clothes, I get different jingles and sparkles when it shows my trainer. There are probably styles like elegant, cute, etc. Just a guess.

I have a question myself, though - how do you unlock more hairstyles? I saw a girl with ponytails in the PSS. Does it unlock after E4? If so, I'll let you guys know, I am currently on the last badge. Will also try to confirm if you can take your hat off. For people who wondered why there are trainers without hats in the PSS, not sure if that has been mentioned above, but you can change your PSS icon to a different face.

FC: 5284 2722 8575
    P o k e m o n X

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

The facial hair options were awful anyway. Was hoping for a nice normal goatee but no.
    Looking for any Diancie. Any IVs, any nature, cloned a million times. It's for the dex, I'll trade a shiny Dragonair for it.

Quote Originally Posted by vedil View Post
    To everyone wondering how to unlock the boutique in Lumiose City - I haven't done anything from the things mentioned above (restaurants, etc. - just did a PR video) and the boutique opened after I defeated Lumiose's gym.

As for the facial hair/freckles - sadly, I believe it is only temporary for the PR videos.

For the boss thing, I am kind of guessing you'd have to dress in the punk style. I noticed that various clothing items have different backgrounds, which would mean they're from different collections, and when I dress up in some clothes, I get different jingles and sparkles when it shows my trainer. There are probably styles like elegant, cute, etc. Just a guess.

I have a question myself, though - how do you unlock more hairstyles? I saw a girl with ponytails in the PSS. Does it unlock after E4? If so, I'll let you guys know, I am currently on the last badge. Will also try to confirm if you can take your hat off. For people who wondered why there are trainers without hats in the PSS, not sure if that has been mentioned above, but you can change your PSS icon to a different face.
    Huh. I wonder if there's specific clothing/hair requirements then to get to the boutique because I defeated Clemont, made a PR video, and it's still not unlocked ;___;
    X Team:

Y Team:

Huh. I wonder if there's specific clothing/hair requirements then to get to the boutique because I defeated Clemont, made a PR video, and it's still not unlocked ;___;
    Really? That's weird. I went into the boutique before defeating Clemont - they wouldn't let me in, but after I defeated him, they would. Though, I can't remember if I did anything inbetween of that. Have you tried changing your hair? Or maybe, putting on some clothes from other boutiques?

FC: 5284 2722 8575
    P o k e m o n X

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    1. How can you get into the Lumiose's Boutique shop?

2. Was that facial hair thing I saw real, and if so how do you change your facial hair.

3. How do you get to meet the boss in the lost hotel, I think it's relevant here, because the "bouncer" guy said I didn't have the right style.

That partially answers my first question, thanks.
    To talk to the boss, I had a black beanie, hazel eyes, black v-neck, red bag and red shoes (not boots)

The boss at the Lost Hotel (the place in ruins, right):

You don't have to dress in any specific way.
    You have to learn skating moves; talk to all the skaters you see in Lumiose, and they'll teach you moves.

Go back to the bouncer guy, and approach him while skating; he'll say something like "Wow, you're amazing! You have what it takes to meet the boss!" <-- rough translation.

What do you mean with the alleyway?
    I got inside the clothes shop in Luminose and I have not Beaten the single and double star restaurants.

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast