Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 895

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I'm at like the 6th badge, wearing clothes from somewhere else, etc.

    Yet still not allowed in the Lumiose City boutique...

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside the GS ball.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    The boss at the Lost Hotel (the place in ruins, right):

    You don't have to dress in any specific way.
    You have to learn skating moves; talk to all the skaters you see in Lumiose, and they'll teach you moves.

    Go back to the bouncer guy, and approach him while skating; he'll say something like "Wow, you're amazing! You have what it takes to meet the boss!" <-- rough translation.
    I'm going to go check this out right now.

    I can also confirm that beating the 5th gym doesn't gain you access. Hasn't worked for me either.

    NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

    Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping


  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal (GMT+0)
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishboi View Post
    I'm at like the 6th badge, wearing clothes from somewhere else, etc.

    Yet still not allowed in the Lumiose City boutique...
    omg are you serious? -.- what does a person have to do to enter the shop?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

    . Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

    . Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

    Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .



    Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched


        Spoiler:- MM results:

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemiracle View Post
    omg are you serious? -.- what does a person have to do to enter the shop?
    I know, right! It's pretty frustrating because the clothes they have look pretty cool...

  5. #180
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jostru View Post
    I know, right! It's pretty frustrating because the clothes they have look pretty cool...
    I hear each piece of clothing is like 100,000 PokeDollars.

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside the GS ball.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    well I don't think it was the skating thing. I talked to like 4 of them and the said one said I was a level of "mastery" and game be another trick. I even went out and did all of them.Unless there is more than 4, and I went in every building on every floor and in every alley.

    NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

    Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping


  7. #182
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    well I don't think it was the skating thing. I talked to like 4 of them and the said one said I was a level of "mastery" and game be another trick. I even went out and did all of them.Unless there is more than 4, and I went in every building on every floor and in every alley.
    Did you talk to the one in the Skater cafe?

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside the GS ball.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    Did you talk to the one in the Skater cafe?
    At the high roller sushi? I couldn't get access to that. Said I needed to be a VIP. But I don't know where anyone else could be, i've been searching almost half an hour.

    NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

    Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping


  9. #184
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    City of Ruin
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    At the high roller sushi? I couldn't get access to that. Said I needed to be a VIP. But I don't know where anyone else could be, i've been searching almost half an hour.
    Don't know if it had to do with Sushi; translated from Spanish, it's called the 'Caffe-On--Wheels' or something.
    You could take taxis to all the possible caffes, if you haave the money to spare.

    But it may be something else entirely; I know that the bouncer was blocking me, I went and spoke to a skater on the on the street, and one in the above-mentioned caffe, and then went back to the Lost Hotel to be allowed in.

  10. #185
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hey guys, can someone tell me what type of clothes can a boy character buy in Lumiose City? I've read somewhere that the clothes there are "classy" but I'm looking for a more specific description like trench coats, suits, etc.

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    27

    Default

    The access to lumiose city it's not set by your clothes but by the amount of buildings you visit there. I visited some coffees, battled in some restaurants and with street people and somehow managed to get there. Also did a video (via manual edit)

    Need confirmation on this, but this might be something helpful. Feel free to research.

    Also I heard that some NPCs give you new clothes and you can get new hairstyles depending on the style you are wearing. Need confirmation on this too.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I'm not really looking for a way to get in. What I'm looking for are pictures (preferred) or descriptions of the clothes that you can buy as a male character in that store. I've read somewhere that girls get a trench coat so I was wondering what type of clothes can you buy as a male character.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playstation_Playa View Post
    I'm not really looking for a way to get in. What I'm looking for are pictures (preferred) or descriptions of the clothes that you can buy as a male character in that store. I've read somewhere that girls get a trench coat so I was wondering what type of clothes can you buy as a male character.
    Opened button just like the ones with stripes, but without stripes, from what i found, flannel version and black version, flannel pants, vinyl pants, shoes (real shoes), fedoras and a nice full black bag. Bought one of those shirts in black and the back

    Anyone knowns how to unlock long hair for males?

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I've beaten the Champion and still can't get into the Lumiose boutique, so it might require some kind of postgame stuff to get in. :/
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senrab View Post
    I've beaten the Champion and still can't get into the Lumiose boutique, so it might require some kind of postgame stuff to get in. :/
    If my way doesn't work, add working in the hotel to it.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I'll try that, after I saw your post I went into every cafe I could find and still can't get in. :P I haven't been to the hotel yet though.

    EDIT: After working at the hotel and battling at Restaurant le Nah and Restaurant le Yeah I can now get into the boutique.
    Last edited by Senrab; 14th October 2013 at 3:12 AM.
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

  17. #192

    Default

    Question for folks who have the game: are there any customization options to make your character look more like a type specialist? I mean, can I make my dude (or lady) look like a Ghost type trainer or a Fire type trainer or something?
    Pokemon X Team:



  18. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside the GS ball.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senrab View Post
    I'll try that, after I saw your post I went into every cafe I could find and still can't get in. :P I haven't been to the hotel yet though.

    EDIT: After working at the hotel and battling at Restaurant le Nah and Restaurant le Yeah I can now get into the boutique.
    yup, working at the hotel worked for me to! we solved it yay!

    NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

    Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping


  19. #194
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hey I don't have the game yet but I want to know; How extensive is the customization? Is it just a backs outfit or do you get to completely 'create' your personal avatar?
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

  20. #195

    Default

    I just want Special items lol. Like Link's hat.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sundown View Post
    I just want Special items lol. Like Link's hat.
    Green knit cap

    Close enough
    Last edited by rng; 14th October 2013 at 5:12 AM.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Anybody know how to get into the store in Lumious. ANd what do they have there?



    3DS Friend Code: 4055-3148-2744
    PM me if you want to exchange

  23. #198
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senrab View Post
    I'll try that, after I saw your post I went into every cafe I could find and still can't get in. :P I haven't been to the hotel yet though.

    EDIT: After working at the hotel and battling at Restaurant le Nah and Restaurant le Yeah I can now get into the boutique.
    Do you have to complete the conditions in the restaurants too?
    3ds FC: 4124-5399-8900

    Froakie Master Race!!


  24. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    me and several of my friends have been experimenting trying to get into the boutique and these are the only conditions that you need to meet.
    1.) complete battles at cafe le nah and cafe le yeah. you must complete all three different battle types.
    2.) complete all three jobs at the hotel.

    these are also things that you might or might not need:
    1) make a pr video and obtain lens case

    NOTE: your clothing does not matter for entrance into the store
    Last edited by Aurium; 14th October 2013 at 5:05 AM.

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Inside the GS ball.
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurium View Post
    me and several of my friends have been experimenting trying to get into the boutique and these are the only conditions that you need to meet.
    1.) complete battles at cafe le nah and cafe le yeah. you must complete all three different battle types.
    2.) complete all three jobs at the hotel.


    NOTE: your clothing does not matter for entrance into the store
    Actually I only did one battle at each restaurant and one job at the hotel and I got let in.

    NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

    Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping


Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •