Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dragsaw View Post
    DO we have an iv calculator? up yet and is a jolly Tyrantrum viable?
    No we don't.

It is good. Its speed is not that great so you might need Rock Polish.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So, I can only get a Dusk Stone for my Doublade by using Super Training correctly? Great, I'll never be able to find one... Super Training is honestly confusing to me. ._.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Does anyone know where to buy vitamins?
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So, I can only get a Dusk Stone for my Doublade by using Super Training correctly? Great, I'll never be able to find one... Super Training is honestly confusing to me. ._.
    Yeah i want one pre-e4 and that seems the only way is to do the aegislash training. I've tried probably 15 times and so far, no dusk stone

I found a Dusk Stone at the Terminus Cave and I have seven badges. Don't know if I used the Itemfinder to find it, but it's there.
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

@Crimson
    It is a shame indeed. ._.

@Hypnosis
    Oh, really? Awesome, thanks for the info.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Is any other left handed person struggling with Super Training? Also does anyone know if settings can be changed for left handers?

I also want to ask if there is any IV breeding changes, since I'm starting to breed now.
    3DS FC friend code: 1220-7185-1607
    IGN: Morvoren
    FS - Bug: Venomoth, Ledyba, Beautifly

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
    I found a Dusk Stone at the Terminus Cave and I have seven badges. Don't know if I used the Itemfinder to find it, but it's there.
    7 badges? Aw yeah I'm on my way to confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaAbsol View Post
    Is any other left handed person struggling with Super Training? Also does anyone know if settings can be changed for left handers?

I also want to ask if there is any IV breeding changes, since I'm starting to breed now.
    Yeah being a lefty sucks. We always have to adapt to the right hand elitists lol

Hell Yeah, there I am hitting the goals when all of a sudden they launch an attack an I'm no way quick enough to swap hands and move out of the way, bang all my points gone!!! So So frustrating
    2013 Global Showdown - 418 (1705pts)
    2013 I C June - 261 (1705pts - 18th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2013 UK VGC Birmingham - 127 (10 Championship Points)
    2013 Spring Friendly May - 360 (1655pts)
    2013 I C April - 1195 (1585pts - 86th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 I C March - 1122 (1613pts - 69th in Europe: 1 Championship Point)
    2013 Winter Friendly - 567 (1602pts)
    2013 I C January - DQ'd (1704pts) - Damn RQer's
    2012 VGCS Winter Battle - 240 (1626pts - 39th in Europe: 2 Championship Points)
    2012 Autumn Friendly - DNF (1510pts) - Only managed 6 matches
    2012 I C (Black) - 1879 (1594pts)
    2012 I C (White) - 3334 (1529pts)
    2011 Autumn Friendly - 2760 (1510pts)

I'm left handed and I managed to get a gold medal in every secret training. It takes a while to get used to but it's far from difficult.
    3DS FC: 3239 3109 5443

Guy who checks IV is at kiloude city in the pokemon centre near change rooms. If you guys didn't know already

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnosis View Post
    What entrance did you go in? I went all the way until the ace trainer stops you from entering because I'm not the champion yet
    Last edited by Crimson_Blazer; 14th October 2013 at 5:10 PM.

1 gym badge so far.

14 hours of gameplay.

Thanks Super Training. Lolllll.

Al my friends have like 6 badges or level 50 pokemon.

I'm sitting on Route 6 with level 20s.

Total game play took me around 18-20 hours with minimal messing around and only used 3 pokemon the whole time. But don't worry the ev training will help

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    1 gym badge so far.

14 hours of gameplay.

Thanks Super Training. Lolllll.

Al my friends have like 6 badges or level 50 pokemon.

I'm sitting on Route 6 with level 20s.
    ahaaah same here mate even got my game early but I'm only level 30's making full use of the super training
    Speaking of which what would you guys recommend for my adamant tyrunt so far I've given him 252 into attack but im not sure where the rest would be best served.

Ok, so I SR'ed for a Modest Mewtwo, it is in my Y, so I can get Mewtwo Y which has boosted special attack. So I super trained my special attack on my mewtwo and it is now maxed out. I thought I'd share how I made super training the fastest, and least rage inducing, for me. It might not work as well for you, but it worked for me, and keep in mind this is for SPECIAL attack I'm not sure if it works with the others. Also, this probably isn't groundbreaking the games are new, I just thought I'd share this.

So I tried doing Special Attack training Level 3. It was a nightmare. The soccerballs or whatever kept hitting me one after another and I would constantly be sent down to 0 points and only ever finish it with little time left, and even then I felt like throwing my nintendo against the wall. It may have gotten better over time as my skill got better but I didn't want to keep doing level 3. So I decided I'd do level 1. It was easy. You just charge your soccerball and hit the magnemite and sometimes it would only take ONE hit to be done and earn 4 points. Other times it would take two hits but it was still really fast. The most time I had left when finishing was 2:56.2 left. Which if you have 3 minutes means I completed it in 3.8 seconds. (I certainly don't think this is the best time but tell me if you've seen faster on level 1) And after each time you would get a bag which sometimes you could get 12 off of. Anyways,this was fast and worked for me so I thought I'd share it and see if it worked worked for you. I don't know how much easier this is then level 3 or 2, or if it is any easier at all. It certainly is less rage inducing though. If there is a faster way please tell me

Anyways, what should I make my mewtwo better in next? 252 Speed and 4 HP? 252 Defense and 4 HP? Again its modest nature and will be Mega Mewtwo Y.

I just control the Pokemon with my right hand, and use the stylus with my left hand.
    Even though I barely use this feature, and probably should start.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Speed and 4hp. Definitely.
    Yeah super training seems like a massive troll on left handed people like myself!
    Black FC:

4770 7030 1220

has anyone noticed that the EV max out point for is single stat stops at 252? pretty awesome... actually its amazing. EV training is SO EASY NOW!!! AHHH

I'm assuming super training notifies you when your pokemon is maxed out in a specific stat?
    Pokemon X Pokemon Y

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    I'm assuming super training notifies you when your pokemon is maxed out in a specific stat?
    Yeah when I tried to play the Special Attack game with my Mewtwo that had maxed out Spa. it said I couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    sort of, you will not be able to use any more of the stat bags for that stat.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRazar View Post
    What nature would you recommend for Inkay/Malamar then?

Anyone have any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemanyak View Post
    If they will make another Regi, steel type would be reasonable. Another material from nature

Anyone have any advice?
    modest might be a safe bet... its hard to tell though with no base stats being revealed yet... kinda weird. i still havent got my strategy guide from gamestop. they still havent came in yet

Anyone have any advice?
    From what I can tell his attack stat seems to be higher. I'd go adamant, or Brave. He's slow to utilize any speed investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    modest might be a safe bet... its hard to tell though with no base stats being revealed yet... kinda weird. i still havent got my strategy guide from gamestop. they still havent came in yet
    That would be because the guide was purposely released after the game.
    It has yet to be released.
    Last edited by MuhFugginMoose; 14th October 2013 at 9:25 PM.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast