Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3081

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

  1. #2926
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I really like the super training option. Sure, it's not as fast as putting on a Power item and plowing through horde Pokémon, but when you need that extra +4 or just a break from the horde method or it starts to rain, it's a great second option. I wish the evolution stones were more or less guaranteed if you score well enough instead of it being kind of random in secret training. But for what it is, I like super training. It might be interesting though, to have an option to buy punching bags with points earned by doing the games. It gets a little aggravating when you mess up EV training and have to grind for a reset bag. Shiny Zangoose, I'm looking at you. I hope it makes a return in the next generation either way.
    The medal rally isn't dead yet!!

    241/255 medals

  2. #2927
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Can someone please explain me a thing or two about EV please. Im a complete noob at EV training so please bare with my question and do not flame me for being a noob.
    I know that if you have power items, pokerus and exp share for a horde ev training, you would get 50 EVs per horde battle, so if i start training at level 1 for hp all i needed to do is to complete 5-6 horde battles to get a max 255 HP EV and another horde battle for another stat until 510 EVs is achieved. So the question is, Is it possible to get max EVs even if the pokemon is not at level 100? And if it is, can i just use rare candy to level up my pokemon to level 100? And will it affect the EVs/Stats?

  3. #2928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deflow32 View Post
    Can someone please explain me a thing or two about EV please. Im a complete noob at EV training so please bare with my question and do not flame me for being a noob.
    I know that if you have power items, pokerus and exp share for a horde ev training, you would get 50 EVs per horde battle, so if i start training at level 1 for hp all i needed to do is to complete 5-6 horde battles to get a max 255 HP EV and another horde battle for another stat until 510 EVs is achieved. So the question is, Is it possible to get max EVs even if the pokemon is not at level 100? And if it is, can i just use rare candy to level up my pokemon to level 100? And will it affect the EVs/Stats?
    The max is now 252, rather than 255. Although 252 was always the "effective" maximum, they made it so it is also the actual maximum in Gen 6 so as to get rid of those 3 useless EVs if you went over. But yes, you'd hit 252 with 5-6 Horde Battles, depending on the base EV gain for the Horde you're battling. You can max your EVs at any level, whether it's level 1, level 100, or any level in between. It's usually easier to just start EV training at level 1 though, so you don't have to burn through 99 rare candies. When you EV train makes no difference; in the end, the stat gains will be the same.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  4. #2929
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deflow32 View Post
    Can someone please explain me a thing or two about EV please. Im a complete noob at EV training so please bare with my question and do not flame me for being a noob.
    I know that if you have power items, pokerus and exp share for a horde ev training, you would get 50 EVs per horde battle, so if i start training at level 1 for hp all i needed to do is to complete 5-6 horde battles to get a max 255 HP EV and another horde battle for another stat until 510 EVs is achieved. So the question is, Is it possible to get max EVs even if the pokemon is not at level 100? And if it is, can i just use rare candy to level up my pokemon to level 100? And will it affect the EVs/Stats?
    1) Max EVs is 252, can't go over that
    2) You can have max EVs at lvl 1.
    3) It reflects as you level up so yes, you can max out EVs at lvl 1 and then level it. (Be it with Rare Candy or regular leveling)
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  5. #2930
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    EV training is alot simpler than i though. I can finally train my 6iv pokemkns. Thanks!

  6. #2931
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Got a question, trying to get another 6 gen pokemon and i wanted to know the probability.
    Ex. I have a 6 IV pokemon w/ destiny knot + a 5 iv pokemon w/ an everstone. What is the probability that i'd get a 6 IV pokemon?
    P.S. Sorry if the question has been asked before, didn't see anything on it.

    718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

  7. #2932
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Got a question, trying to get another 6 gen pokemon and i wanted to know the probability.
    Ex. I have a 6 IV pokemon w/ destiny knot + a 5 iv pokemon w/ an everstone. What is the probability that i'd get a 6 IV pokemon?
    P.S. Sorry if the question has been asked before, didn't see anything on it.
    Random is random, not sure about actual %, but you'll be getting 4-5 pretty commonly, and every once in a while you can get a 6 IV'd one. I've done about 200 eggs of Litwick recently, and I've only gotten 2 with 6 IV's.
    Even if both pokemon had 6 IV's, because that last IV is random (Assuming Destiny Knot, otherwise 3 IVs are random), all depends on luck.
    So basically if you have a 6 IV ditto + 5/6 IV parent, you have a 1 in 32 chance of getting 31 IVs on that random IV.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 26th April 2014 at 9:54 PM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  8. #2933
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Random is random, not sure about actual %, but you'll be getting 4-5 pretty commonly, and every once in a while you can get a 6 IV'd one. I've done about 200 eggs of Litwick recently, and I've only gotten 2 with 6 IV's.
    Even if both pokemon had 6 IV's, because that last IV is random (Assuming Destiny Knot, otherwise 3 IVs are random), all depends on luck.
    So basically if you have a 6 IV ditto + 5/6 IV parent, you have a 1 in 32 chance of getting 31 IVs on that random IV.
    thanks for the help !

    718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

  9. #2934
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK - Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    hey guys not sure if this is the correct place but I could really use some help with a quick question about MM!

    If I was to breed my 5 IV Greninja with a 6 IV Japanese Ditto using a destiny knot and an everstone what are the odds that I would get a Shiny Froakie with the exact IV's I want?

    I imagine it would be an 80% chance but I don't know if I can judge it that way or if its just random.

    this is my first time MM and I understand I am in for a looooooooooong hatching session.
    Friend Safari

    Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

  10. #2935
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    hey guys not sure if this is the correct place but I could really use some help with a quick question about MM!

    If I was to breed my 5 IV Greninja with a 6 IV Japanese Ditto using a destiny knot and an everstone what are the odds that I would get a Shiny Froakie with the exact IV's I want?

    I imagine it would be an 80% chance but I don't know if I can judge it that way or if its just random.

    this is my first time MM and I understand I am in for a looooooooooong hatching session.
    Random is random, it's basically just what i answered just before. Even if both parents are 6 IV, the 5 that get picked are random, so theres no guarantee that the 5 that your "shiny" will come with will be the 5 you want. Luck, a whole lot of luck. I'm breeding Litwicks for a shiny, both parents are 6 IV, and ive only gotten about 10 of them (out of 200) that have the right IVs (still no shiny).

    So all you can do is have parents with 5-6 IVs, and go to town on hatching eggs and pray that when you do, it comes out with the IVs you want. The only way to stack the deck, so to speak, is using power items, but then you'd leave nature up to chance.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  11. #2936
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Okay, I really want to use Aurorus (I don't care how horrible it is defensively; I love it). Its nature is calm, and I don't know for sure if it has perfect IVs, but let's just assume it does for now.

    I've been told to put 252 into both Sp Def and Sp Atk and put 6 into HP because putting more into HP doesn't generate a higher percentage of defensive capability. Does this sound accurate? Would someone also be willing to create a moveset for me along with an item choice?

    Here's the current set:

    Aurorus - Refrigerate
    Item: ?
    EV Spread: ?
    1. Tri-Attack
    2. Thunderbolt
    3. Flash Cannon
    4. Rock Polish

  12. #2937
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Okay, I really want to use Aurorus (I don't care how horrible it is defensively; I love it). Its nature is calm, and I don't know for sure if it has perfect IVs, but let's just assume it does for now.

    I've been told to put 252 into both Sp Def and Sp Atk and put 6 into HP because putting more into HP doesn't generate a higher percentage of defensive capability. Does this sound accurate? Would someone also be willing to create a moveset for me along with an item choice?

    Here's the current set:

    Aurorus - Refrigerate
    Item: ?
    EV Spread: ?
    1. Tri-Attack
    2. Thunderbolt
    3. Flash Cannon
    4. Rock Polish
    Aurorus Choice Specs
    Ability: Refrigerate
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
    - Freeze Dry
    - Ancient Power
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power Fire
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  13. #2938
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Aurorus Choice Specs
    Ability: Refrigerate
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
    - Freeze Dry
    - Ancient Power
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power Fire
    But wouldn't having both Freeze Dry and Thunderbolt be kind of redundant? Also, didn't HP get nerfed this gen?

  14. #2939
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    But wouldn't having both Freeze Dry and Thunderbolt be kind of redundant? Also, didn't HP get nerfed this gen?
    Are you going to use Thunderbolt on Garchomp? Let me know how that goes. Just because it hits Super Effective VS Water doesn't mean that it stops being Ice and things that Ice doesn't do much, Thunderbolt can cover. But if you're concerned then I'd def pick Freeze Dry over Thunderbolt.
    Anyways, so what if it did? doesn't stop it from being useful. Steel types are literally going to wreck you, hence, HP Fire.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  15. #2940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    But wouldn't having both Freeze Dry and Thunderbolt be kind of redundant? Also, didn't HP get nerfed this gen?
    Freeze Dry has the benefit of punishing water types on the switch, easing prediction somewhat. It also gives a viable weapon against Water/Ground types, such as Gastrodon (who admittedly isn't quite as common with the lack of rain). Personally I do prefer Ice Beam's added power, but Freeze Dry is viable.

    Hidden Power did get a nerf, in that its damage is now fixed at base 60, rather than being variable and going up to a max of base 70. That said, HP Fire does still manage to hit certain steel types hard who otherwise have nothing to fear from Aurorus. Scizor, Ferrothorn, etc. all take notably high damage from it on the switch.

    ...That said, Aurorus itself isn't very good, and really shouldn't be used against any of the aforementioned threats. But it's more making the best of what you've got; Aurorus doesn't have all that many options, since its movepool isn't especially great.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

    I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

  16. #2941
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Are you going to use Thunderbolt on Garchomp? Let me know how that goes. Just because it hits Super Effective VS Water doesn't mean that it stops being Ice and things that Ice doesn't do much, Thunderbolt can cover. But if you're concerned then I'd def pick Freeze Dry over Thunderbolt.
    Anyways, so what if it did? doesn't stop it from being useful. Steel types are literally going to wreck you, hence, HP Fire.
    Okay, no need to get snippy. Thunderbolt on Garchomp wouldn't do much, but Refrigerate boosted Nature Power on wifi (Tri-Attack) does a whole lot. And since Aurorus isn't really viable against physical attackers, wouldn't trying to defend against them be a risky move? Why not just switch out and let a Fire/or what-have-you Poké take its place instead of using a low BP move which probably won't OHKO or even 2HKO anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    ...That said, Aurorus itself isn't very good, and really shouldn't be used against any of the aforementioned threats. But it's more making the best of what you've got; Aurorus doesn't have all that many options, since its movepool isn't especially great.
    I understand, but I love this Poké so much.

    Anyways, why use Ice Beam over Refrigerate boosted Nature Power (Tri-Attack on wifi)?

  17. #2942
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Okay, no need to get snippy. Thunderbolt on Garchomp wouldn't do much, but Refrigerate boosted Nature Power on wifi (Tri-Attack) does a whole lot. And since Aurorus isn't really viable against physical attackers, wouldn't trying to defend against them be a risky move? Why not just switch out and let a Fire/or what-have-you Poké take its place instead of using a low BP move which probably won't OHKO or even 2HKO anything?
    Not being snippy, being realistic. Also, Thunderbolt on Garchomp would do 0 damage, you know, seeing Garchomp is a Ground type and all.
    Anyways, reason that I'd take Freeze Dry over Nature Power (on Wifi) is because of what you said before, it being super effective VS water as well as Flying/Grass/Dragon/Ground yadda yadda.
    That's why I said if you didn't want Tbolt and Freeze Dry then I'd pick Freeze Dry (along with Ancient Power / Tri-Attack / Hidden Power: Fire).
    Yeah, you could switch out and bring another pokemon to do a better job, but that's not always a possibility, so you should give a pokemon at least a move to defend itself against something that it has a crippling weakness to, in Aurorus case, Steel.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  18. #2943
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Not being snippy, being realistic. Also, Thunderbolt on Garchomp would do 0 damage, you know, seeing Garchomp is a Ground type and all.
    Anyways, reason that I'd take Freeze Dry over Nature Power (on Wifi) is because of what you said before, it being super effective VS water as well as Flying/Grass/Dragon/Ground yadda yadda.
    That's why I said if you didn't want Tbolt and Freeze Dry then I'd pick Freeze Dry (along with Ancient Power / Tri-Attack / Hidden Power: Fire).
    Yeah, you could switch out and bring another pokemon to do a better job, but that's not always a possibility, so you should give a pokemon at least a move to defend itself against something that it has a crippling weakness to, in Aurorus case, Steel.
    But Aurorus would just be OHKO'd by any Fighting or Steel type. Why even try to defend against those types even when you have no other option? You'd most likely lose anyways. So why waste a spot for HP Fire (a low BP move) when you can get Aurorus' 2x weaknesses out of the way with Refrigerate boosted Nature Power (Tri-Attack), Tbolt and Flash Cannon? Freezy Dry is nice when water types come into play, but what happens when there isn't any Water-types? You're stuck with a low BP Ice move (or lower compared to Tri-Attack or even Ice Beam).

  19. #2944
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    But Aurorus would just be OHKO'd by any Fighting or Steel type. Why even try to defend against those types even when you have no other option? You'd most likely lose anyways. So why waste a spot for HP Fire (a low BP move) when you can get Aurorus' 2x weaknesses out of the way with Refrigerate boosted Nature Power (Tri-Attack), Tbolt and Flash Cannon? Freezy Dry is nice when water types come into play, but what happens when there isn't any Water-types? You're stuck with a low BP Ice move (or lower compared to Tri-Attack or even Ice Beam).
    Hate to beat a dead horse, but... Aurorus sucks, period. "Why throw Aurorus out, you'd most likely lose anyways."
    I already said why, and even Draco chipped in, I don't know how to try to convince you if you don't want to be convinced by the things already said...
    Once again, not being snippy, just that you don't really seem to want to change your opinion, makes it really hard.
    So if you want to run Tri-Attack, Flash Cannon, Rock Polish & Thunderbolt, knock yourself out.
    I wouldn't, but then, that's just me.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  20. #2945
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Hate to beat a dead horse, but... Aurorus sucks, period. "Why throw Aurorus out, you'd most likely lose anyways."
    I already said why, and even Draco chipped in, I don't know how to try to convince you if you don't want to be convinced by the things already said...
    Once again, not being snippy, just that you don't really seem to want to change your opinion, makes it really hard.
    So if you want to run Tri-Attack, Flash Cannon, Rock Polish & Thunderbolt, knock yourself out.
    I wouldn't, but then, that's just me.
    It's not that I don't want to change my opinion, it's just that your 'realistic' outlook isn't realistic at all. Aurorus can be viable. While it does suck competitively it doesn't mean throwing one out on the field will be an automatic loss. But trying to use it to defend against a Steel-type attack, which it is 4x weak to, is ridiculous to say the least. While Freeze-Dry is an option, the benefits don't outweigh the risks. It has low BP and while there are a lot of Water-type Pokémon, using it doesn't mean an OHKO. A Refrigerate boosted Tri-Attack is stronger than even Ice Beam, and paired up with Thunderbolt creates that BoltBeam affect. Sorry if I don't like your ideas, and sorry that I'm questioning them. But if your ideas have flaws, I'm going to point them out, and if all you can say is that I don't want to change my opinion, then I guess we're done here.

  21. #2946
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    It's not that I don't want to change my opinion, it's just that your 'realistic' outlook isn't realistic at all. Aurorus can be viable. While it does suck competitively it doesn't mean throwing one out on the field will be an automatic loss. But trying to use it to defend against a Steel-type attack, which it is 4x weak to, is ridiculous to say the least. While Freeze-Dry is an option, the benefits don't outweigh the risks. It has low BP and while there are a lot of Water-type Pokémon, using it doesn't mean an OHKO. A Refrigerate boosted Tri-Attack is stronger than even Ice Beam, and paired up with Thunderbolt creates that BoltBeam affect. Sorry if I don't like your ideas, and sorry that I'm questioning them. But if your ideas have flaws, I'm going to point them out, and if all you can say is that I don't want to change my opinion, then I guess we're done here.
    If only it were all about OHKO... or being able to just not worry about putting attacks on a pokemon in case something it's weak to shows up~ Because you know, switching out is always an option.
    Regardless, as I said before, you seem pretty set in what you want to do with that Aurorus. Have fun with it then.
    PS: He's not viable at all, at least not with the current threats that show up in online play.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 28th April 2014 at 7:00 AM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  22. #2947
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Okay, I really want to use Aurorus (I don't care how horrible it is defensively; I love it). Its nature is calm, and I don't know for sure if it has perfect IVs, but let's just assume it does for now.

    I've been told to put 252 into both Sp Def and Sp Atk and put 6 into HP because putting more into HP doesn't generate a higher percentage of defensive capability. Does this sound accurate? Would someone also be willing to create a moveset for me along with an item choice?

    Here's the current set:

    Aurorus - Refrigerate
    Item: ?
    EV Spread: ?
    1. Tri-Attack
    2. Thunderbolt
    3. Flash Cannon
    4. Rock Polish
    I personally wouldn't try using this guy on a standard team, especially since it's on the slow side. I'd go for Trick Room, personally. Though if that isn't what you want to go with, Modest will also be good if you don't want to go with Trick Room.

    Aurus (Refrigerate)/Quiet
    Item: Choice Specs/Life Orb
    252 Special Attack, 252 HP, 4 Special Defense (or Defense, w/e)
    -Thunderbolt
    -Nature Power
    -HP Fire/Ground
    -Freeze-Dry

    Keep in mind though that having a weather edge over your opponent (Hail or Sandstorm) will help out quite a bit. Hopefully next Gen, Aurorus will get a welcome Move Tutor addition like Earth Power, that way HP isn't needed. ;o
    Last edited by Rio!; 28th April 2014 at 7:09 AM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

    Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

  23. #2948
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    PS: He's not viable at all, at least not with the current threats that show up in online play.
    Aurorus is viable, actually. Just needs the right set-up. I suggest trying it out sometime. Thanks for your help though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I personally wouldn't try using this guy on a standard team, especially since it's on the slow side. I'd go for Trick Room, personally. Though if that isn't what you want to go with, Modest will also be good if you don't want to go with Trick Room.

    Aurus (Refrigerate)/Quiet
    Item: Choice Specs/Life Orb
    252 Special Attack, 252 HP, 4 Special Defense (or Defense, w/e)
    -Thunderbolt
    -Nature Power
    -HP Fire/Ground
    -Freeze-Dry

    Keep in mind though that having a weather edge over your opponent (Hail or Sandstorm) will help out quite a bit. Hopefully next Gen, Aurorus will get a welcome Move Tutor addition like Earth Power, that way HP isn't needed. ;o
    I still don't get the point of having Freeze-Dry AND Thunderbolt, but oh well. I've thought about doing a Trick Room team for a while now, but I just need the right Pokémon first. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Last edited by cmats4020; 28th April 2014 at 7:29 AM.

  24. #2949
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Aurorus is viable, actually. Just needs the right set-up. I suggest trying it out sometime.
    He's really not lol unless you're talking RU or NU tiers. I do like how the pokemon looks, but this and that are two different things.
    With TWO crippling x4 Weaknesses, and 4 REALLY common threat weaknesses, there's no way that pokemon wont die as soon as it shows it face.
    Unless the other person has no idea what they're doing and throw a team together with their feet, Aurorus will keel over so fast.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 28th April 2014 at 7:33 AM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  25. #2950
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    Aurorus is viable, actually. Just needs the right set-up. I suggest trying it out sometime. Thanks for your help though.



    I still don't get the point of having Freeze-Dry AND Thunderbolt, but oh well. I've thought about doing a Trick Room team for a while now, but I just need the right Pokémon first. Thanks for the suggestion.
    no offense but aurorus really isn't viable in competitive play where bullet punch and Mach punch run rampant. at least not aurorus itself. however if you have pokemon on your team that can take out those important threats then I'm sure you could squeeze it in somewhere but the reality is that it's not going to be your best sweeper and it had a lot of checks because it's horrible defensive typing aside from it's decent to good defensive stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •