Page 15 of 124 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 3081

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

  1. #351
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Lurker posting here for the first time.
    A question that I would like to ask: If I EV train a froakie to max at lv 1 and train it to only level 50 plus instead of 100, would the stats (Level 50 equivalent) stay the same even if its level downscaled to 50 in a Flat Battle for both cases (ie. Both training to only level 50 plus and 100 respectively?)
    Last edited by SeanAxel; 15th October 2013 at 5:59 PM.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanAxel View Post
    Lurker posting here for the first time.
    A question that I would like to ask: If I EV train a froakie to max at lv 1 and train it to only level 50 plus instead of 100, would the stats (Level 50 equivalent) stay the same even if its level downscaled to 50 in a Flat Battle for both cases (ie. Both training to only level 50 plus and 100 respectively?)
    That's right.

  3. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Sweet, thanks mate.

  4. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    FINALLY, after about 4 hours worth of SRing with a modest ralts in front, i have a modest Yvetal with 31 sp. atk, 28-29 speed iv and decent ivs everywhere else. THANK ARCEUS.
    Does the lead party pokemon's nature effect the nature of caught Pokemon?


    3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

    I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

  5. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamin View Post
    Does the lead party pokemon's nature effect the nature of caught Pokemon?
    If the leading Pokemon has Synchronise, there is a 50% chance the wild Pokemon will also have the same nature.

    ~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

  6. #356
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatini Jejunator View Post
    If the leading Pokemon has Synchronise, there is a 50% chance the wild Pokemon will also have the same nature.
    Didn't they buff it to 100% in BW2? Don't quote me on that, though.

    Ingame name: Elro
    FC: 2148-8231-4985
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Teddiursa Minccino 3rd: Ditto
    Friendlist currently full, can only sneak in people who have a straight-up better/more interesting safari than the ones I already have.

  7. #357
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Route 3 (Hatching Eggs)
    Posts
    56

    Default

    How do you get the reset bag in super training? or is it just the empty bag on the screen.
    3DS Friend Code (PM me if you add): 2019-9647-2767
    X IGN: Finn
    Friend Safari: BUG - Volbeat, Ledyba, Vivillon

    Looking for HOUNDOOMINITE.

        Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

  8. #358
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Is there any way to decrease EVs only in specific stats? I don't think I have any of the berries.

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    Didn't they buff it to 100% in BW2? Don't quote me on that, though.
    If they did, they decreased it again. I kept getting stuff that was NOT Modest several times. I think a couple times I got adamant.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

  10. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Does anyone have any tips for Super Training in terms of the actual minigame? I'm not the most coordinated person ever, and can't even do the second level Special Attack training. .__. I'm having a hard time with dodging the barrages of soccer balls for whatever reason, and I do use the shield.

  11. #361

    Default

    So did I. Until I realized I can float up and down as well. Plus don't shoot while moving if you can't handle their speed. It slows you down.


    Plus using the L trigger once will shield from a ball
    | | | | TBD | | TBD |
    Pokemon X : Deak

    Trying to build a team that isn't a replica of every other team being used.

  12. #362

    Default

    magneton has homing soccer balls so when he fires try to notice what side he is shooting and go the opposite direction

    are you using charged shots

  13. #363
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Thank you both! I have awful aim, so I don't use charged shots too much. But should I?
    And is it good to stay farther away?
    Also forgot to mention that I'm EV training my starter without having done anything except battling Shauna first, so I'm not getting a lot of points per goal. Not sure if that makes a difference.

  14. #364

    Default

    Then stay at lvl 1 for a while. its the best bet. until you get a lot of punching bags and start hitting strong numbers.

    +4 is good.
    | | | | TBD | | TBD |
    Pokemon X : Deak

    Trying to build a team that isn't a replica of every other team being used.

  15. #365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Is there any way to decrease EVs only in specific stats? I don't think I have any of the berries.

    This is one of my concern if anyone have come across any of the barries that reduce base stats through finding in wild or mutation planting.
    FC: 0748-2622-4830
    Safari type: Electric (Emolga, Electrabuzz and Galvantula).
    Pokemon Versions: X and Y
    If you need help in trade for evolution/pokedex/exclusive pokemon, Pm me

  16. #366

    Default

    has anyone noted that the training bags have designs based on pokemon yet

  17. #367
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cross_Thunder_Zekrom View Post
    This is one of my concern if anyone have come across any of the barries that reduce base stats through finding in wild or mutation planting.
    I found a couple,one through mutation.

  18. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tquinnhunsaker View Post
    has anyone noted that the training bags have designs based on pokemon yet
    I can't figure out which pokemon atk and sp.def bags are based on.

  19. #369
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Wallington (England)
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Herp derp in berp

  20. #370
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    FINALLY, after about 4 hours worth of SRing with a modest ralts in front, i have a modest Yvetal with 31 sp. atk, 28-29 speed iv and decent ivs everywhere else. THANK ARCEUS.
    How did u check IVs? pls pls

  21. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Does the Reset Bag affect all EVs or only specific stats? Also where do you find it? I don't want to have to completely EV train Pokemon again if I don't have to.

  22. #372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugar View Post
    I can't figure out which pokemon atk and sp.def bags are based on.
    machop for attack and I think flabebe for sp. defense

  23. #373
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,563

    Default

    Quick question, does Pokerus have an effect on super training?
    #BuyUltraviolance

  24. #374
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    How are the number of points per hit determined.

    My Tyrantrum hits for 700 points and Aegislash for 300. (that was at time both were nearly gully ev trainined)

  25. #375
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    Quick question, does Pokerus have an effect on super training?
    No, it doesn't.

Page 15 of 124 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •