Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3081

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

The battle institute in Lumiose automatically scales up to 50.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Hey everybody GOOD NEWS!, Based on Saldu's incredibly informed post earlier I can deduce i've just got of hold of a huge power bunnelby with very high iv's in attack and the defences, Well it looks that way anyway....

the stats are 11/6/6/4/6/6 and the characteristic is Likes to thrash about.

Can somebody confirm this?

Thanks again everybody, sorry for the newbfest btw
    Last edited by AceTrainerBen; 1st November 2013 at 2:54 AM.
    My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainerBen View Post
    Hey everybody GOOD NEWS!, Based on Saldu's incredibly informed post earlier I can deduce i've just got of hold of a huge power bunnelby with very high iv's, Well it looks that way anyway....

Can somebody confirm this?
    http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx

Just hatched a ralts egg. Haven't gotten to where I can check ivs yet ( at leas to the point where I read someplace that they can be checked somehow ) and don't know what all it's stats will be at default. Is this good: A-4; D-5; Sp A-6; Sp D-5; SP-6; HP 11. Can it even be judged at all like this?
    Last edited by fractur65; 1st November 2013 at 3:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Thank you so much, I didn't know the new calculator was up and running already. That's saved a lot of complicated math.

For anyone interested, I've just ran my adamant bunnelby's iv's in the calculator after having a random wifi battle and they are as such:

HP 20, 21
    Att 31
    Def 26, 27
    SpA 26, 27, 28, 29
    SpD 30, 31
    Speed 20, 21

Looks useable right?

My Safari is GROUND with PHANPY & NINCADA
    Friend Code: 1246-9924-8434

MY GEN 5 DREAMWORLD FEMALES: N/A until My PokeBank is complete!, I still have half left to go, sorry

I also have Pokerus that I can spread, just ask.
    PLEASE RESPECT THE FACT THAT I ONLY ACCEPT LEGITIMATE POKEMON.
    I WILL NOT ACCEPT EXTERNALLY MODIFIED, RNG'D, GLITCHED, CLONED OR ANY KIND OF CHEATED POKEMON, THANK YOU.

Hello! Newby here. Does anyone have a pokemon with Pokerus they'd be willing to trade? I bred a shiny Gastly the other day, and I'd like to start EV training it! If so, let me know and we can trade FCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider212 View Post
    Hello! Newby here. Does anyone have a pokemon with Pokerus they'd be willing to trade? I bred a shiny Gastly the other day, and I'd like to start EV training it! If so, let me know and we can trade FCs.
    You don't need PKRS just use super training
    3DS FC: 3625-8498-7289

Friend Safari: Dark Type: Sneasel, Vullaby, and Sableye

WIIL NOT ADD PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY HAVE

Shiny Pokemon Found:
    Random
    Claydol (Pokemon Emerald: Sky Tower)
    Beautifly (Pokemon Sapphire: Petelburg Forest)
    Sentret (Pokemon SoulSilver: Route 29)
    Crobat (Pokemon HeartGold: Victory Road)
    Zubat (Pokemon LeafGreen: Lost Cave)
    Linoone (Pokemon Emerald: Route 120)
    Hariyama (Pokemon Emerald: Granite Cave)
    Wingull (Pokemon Emerald: Route 127/126)
    Regice (Pokemon Emerald: Regice Chamber)

Masuda Method
    Chikorita (Pokemon Black)

Quote Originally Posted by TyranitarMaster19 View Post
    You don't need PKRS just use super training
    I'm aware, but Pokerus + EV boosting items + hordes makes super training obsolete. It's way faster, so I figured I'd try and save myself some time.

I am new to breeding pokemon for IVs and natures. I understand the basics of how IVs are inherited, natures are inherited, etc. etc.

What I would like to know is the most efficient "set-up" one could have (i.e. Ditto's of every nature, Ditto's with x IVs, items needed).

I would really appreciate any input since I am just beginning my foray into competitive breeding.
    3DS FC: 1993-8029-2897
    Friend Safari: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales (PM if you add me)

Currently: IV Breeding

Serebii has a breeding guide written by Dragonair posted on the main site.

Biggest things: Destiny Knot, allows 5 random iv's from random parents being passed down. Everstone for passing down nature. Ditto, get safari ones if possible as they have at least 2 perfect IVs. Patience, even though you may have great breeding stock, good natures and good IVs, hitting that perfect spread you're after may not happen within a few breeds. Egg moves, chain breed until you get a male with the move as needed. A thing I keep note of is that pokemon that have baby forms also have at least two perfect IVs, the babies do, not the caught parents, a good thing if you can't find that person with the needed safari.
    Last edited by Rock-Paper-Scizor; 1st November 2013 at 8:42 AM.

FC: 1693-1789-9138
    ΩR/αS TID: 48858
    Central Time

Quote Originally Posted by Rock-Paper-Scizor View Post
    Serebii has a breeding guide written by Dragonair posted on the main site.

Biggest things: Destiny Knot, allows 5 random iv's from random parents being passed down. Everstone for passing down nature. Ditto, get safari ones if possible as they have at least 2 perfect IVs. Patience, even though you may have great breeding stock, good natures and good IVs, hitting that perfect spread you're after may not happen within a few breeds. Egg moves, chain breed until you get a male with the move as needed. A thing I keep note of is that pokemon that have baby forms also have at least two perfect IVs, the babies do, not the caught parents, a good thing if you can't find that person with the needed safari.
    Thanks for the reply ! When you say baby forms have atleast two perfect IVs do you mean when they are hatched from an egg or when they are encountered in the wild?
    3DS FC: 1993-8029-2897
    Friend Safari: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales (PM if you add me)

Currently: IV Breeding

Hello , i'm a french and i have french version of Pokémon X , I'm farming in my Safari some 3 IV Ditto , i want to trade all my Ditto with other 3 IV Ditto but the english Ditto or what you want but not french version.

Sorry for my bad english

If you are interested, please send me a message

I will just write here what i have for now :

-Ditto 3IV : HP-Def-SpeDef
    -Ditto 3IV : D-SpeA-Spd
    -Ditto 3IV : SpeA-SpeDef-Spd
    -Ditto 3IV : HP-Def-SpeDef

Sorry if i did it in the wrong forum :/

hey guys im new to these forum things but i have been playing pokemon since gold and silver. im just asking why my charizard feels so weak? im playing X btw....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyutendou View Post
    hey guys im new to these forum things but i have been playing pokemon since gold and silver. im just asking why my charizard feels so weak? im playing X btw....Thanks
    What are its stats, level, and Nature? If you plug those into the linked IV checker somewhere above this post, you can know it's IVs and work from there. If it feels really weak, you could be (potentially) using a move with a low stat. For example, using flamethrower with a bad special attack will get you nowhere, even though it's a fire move.
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

charizards at 62 and brave nature and it has proud of its power. i just used a reset bag on it and went super training for 4 EV def 252 attack 252 special attack. is this a good setup for a mixed attacker? and could you recommend a suitable moveset? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyutendou View Post
    charizards at 62 and brave nature and it has proud of its power. i just used a reset bag on it and went super training for 4 EV def 252 attack 252 special attack. is this a good setup for a mixed attacker? and could you recommend a suitable moveset? thanks
    Honestly, having a brave nature is horrid for him.
    As far as a move set goes. . .
    It's hard to know without knowing if it will be a mega, and which mega it will become.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

really? brave nature is bad? i wanted it to be a mixed since it mega evolves into X and charizard itself is a special attacker. im thinking of flamethrower or heat wave for a special

I have a Modest Fennekin with perfect Hp, Sp.Atk, & Speed IVs. I just maxed his Speed EVs in super training. Now I'm trying to figure out what to work on next. Any ideas? Gonna use him as a special attacker. He's got the magician ability if that matters.
    Last edited by Neo_Mametchi; 1st November 2013 at 8:49 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Mametchi View Post
    I have a Modest Fennekin with perfect Hp, Sp.Atk, & Speed IVs. I just maxed his Speed EVs in super training. Now I'm trying to figure out what to work on next. Any ideas? Gonna use him as a special attacker. He's got the magician ability if that matters.
    Work on EV training in SP. Atk? It's Modest and will be a sp. attacker!

Alright I need a little help. I've IV bred before but not since Diamond so I'm rusty. Here's the scoop:

I got a HA Timid male Bulbasaur IV bred in a trade. It has 31 in HP, Atk. Sp Atk and Sp. Def, but its Speed and Def stat is 0 (which was not specified lolll) I have him breeding with a Timid ditto that has 31 in HP and Sp. def. The Bulbasaur is holding the Destiny Knot and most of the offspring are coming out with 2-3 IVs but that 0 speed. Is there a way around this? Do I have to keep breeding without the item and hope for the best? Should I get rid of this father bulbasaur altogether?
    3DS FC: 1821 9722 6232
    Name: Bosch
    Zone: Fighting. Contains Meditite/Pancham/Hariyama
    Currently: breeding 5IV Corphish
    For trade: GEN6 5IV LIST

What are my best stats for a rivalry litleo(moves evs etc
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by unresponsive View Post
    Work on EV training in SP. Atk? It's Modest and will be a sp. attacker!

Alright I need a little help. I've IV bred before but not since Diamond so I'm rusty. Here's the scoop:

I got a HA Timid male Bulbasaur IV bred in a trade. It has 31 in HP, Atk. Sp Atk and Sp. Def, but its Speed and Def stat is 0 (which was not specified lolll) I have him breeding with a Timid ditto that has 31 in HP and Sp. def. The Bulbasaur is holding the Destiny Knot and most of the offspring are coming out with 2-3 IVs but that 0 speed. Is there a way around this? Do I have to keep breeding without the item and hope for the best? Should I get rid of this father bulbasaur altogether?
    Why would you get rid of the 4 IV bulbasaur, that's one step from the goal >_>.
    You need to get a more suitable ditto, that's all. At least Def + Speed, but 3 IVs are not that hard to come by (1/9 chance in friend safari) then maybe you have luck and get a female bulbasaur with 3-4 IVs (with Spe and Def) and then you can keep using that.

Ingame name: Elro
    FC: 2148-8231-4985
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Teddiursa Minccino 3rd: Ditto
    Friendlist currently full, can only sneak in people who have a straight-up better/more interesting safari than the ones I already have.

Hey every one i have been recording some pokes Iv from the friend safari. Would it help any one if i posted what max Iv may look like for a pokemon out of friend safari?(lv 30)
    If you wanna trade fc PM me with your type of Friend safari and what pokes you have in it in the description.
    FC 0104-0169-1698
    Normal: Dittos,Klecleon, and Aipom.
    I have caught a shiny Skiddo,Growlith, Jigglypuff ,Larvesta and pancham (not for trade)

So earlier today I hatched an awesome little shroomish that has 31/31/31/x/31/31 ivs and I just finished ev training her within 15 mins thanks to pokerus now I'm training her to 45 so she can get spore really need to raise more attackers since all but 1 of my trained up ones are special lol.

Not sure what to go for next since iv been using an flawless Espeon to pass on the iv to other pokemon in different egg groups like earlier i passed down 5 ivs onto a pikachu to breed with a breloom since they're both in the fairy group.

Might go pass the ivs down onto a scrafty or something since they're in the dragon egg group :/
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx7.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

First attempt at mewtwo and I got a naive 29/31/31/11/29/31. I was trying to sync a lonely nature one...should I keep it?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    First attempt at mewtwo and I got a naive 29/31/31/11/29/31. I was trying to sync a lonely nature one...should I keep it?
    Personally I would keep it, mewtwo is beast as it is and with max attack and speed you might aswell.

On a second note, does anyone else, breed past what is necessary? Like going for the full 6 stat IV31, or is it just me? ha ha
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast