Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 3081

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

So I have been trying to breed a 5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan. As of right now I have a 4 IV Kanga breeding with a 3 IV Ditto. I have bred another 4 IV Kangas but I cannot get the fifth. It would be ideal if I could use two of my 4 IV Kangas but they are all female. Would it be better to try to breed another pokemon in Kanga's egg group (I was thinking Charmander) up to 4 IV's and then work from there, or just hope I get lucky with my 3 IV ditto? Thanks for the input.
    3DS FC: 1993-8029-2897
    Friend Safari: Pansear, Slugma, Ninetales (PM if you add me)

Currently: IV Breeding

Quick question: does anybody know how the third Pokemon appears in the Safari? I found it in only one of my safaris and I'm not sure why. Thanks
    3DS Friend Code: 2337 - 3852 - 5810

Friend Safari - Bug (Volbeat, Paras, PINSIR)
    Looking for any new friend codes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blasto View Post
    Quick question: does anybody know how the third Pokemon appears in the Safari? I found it in only one of my safaris and I'm not sure why. Thanks
    You need to see that person online, and they need to have beaten the Elite 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelarc View Post
    So I have been trying to breed a 5 IV Adamant Kangaskhan. As of right now I have a 4 IV Kanga breeding with a 3 IV Ditto. I have bred another 4 IV Kangas but I cannot get the fifth. It would be ideal if I could use two of my 4 IV Kangas but they are all female. Would it be better to try to breed another pokemon in Kanga's egg group (I was thinking Charmander) up to 4 IV's and then work from there, or just hope I get lucky with my 3 IV ditto? Thanks for the input.
    You are correct! Its how I breed all my 5 IV and 6 IV pokemon. What you need to do is breed a 5 IV male charmander, it will be time consuming but is well worth it. To get from 4-5 IV I suggest using the destiny knot with a power item as to increase the chances of the 5 IV male. If using a charmander keep the 5 IV male to breed with female pokemon from the dragon egg group! good luck
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    You need to see that person online, and they need to have beaten the Elite 4.
    Thanks! Helps a lot, that was getting a little frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelarc View Post
    I think getting something with 4 IVs in the same egg group would be ideal, but it can happen with 3+4, I've done it twice with Froakie, but I think you could benfit from breeding two Pokemon at the same time as well.

So far, I've finished 5 Pokemon: Fletchling, Froakie, Drilbur, Scyther and Litwick. I really want to make a lot new ones, but I don't feel like I have enough time to breed them all! Something that helped me a lot, though, was that someone with a Ditto safari added me, and the 4 IV Ditto I found in there (HP, Def, SpD and Spe) is just perfect for all kinds of breeding. It took me less than one box to finish the Scyther (very lucky, too) with the help of two Dittos.

I think I just need a moment where I sit down and make a plan for which kind of team I will be using. I've got Marill, Metang, Phantump, Honedge, Breloom, Horsea, Skarmory, Mawile, Banette and Eevees with right natures, just need to breed them. I'll end up not battling for a while, lol

FC: 3024-6809-5667

I need an opinion. I'm trying for a perfect arcanine. should I go Jolly or Adamant? thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Blasto View Post
    I need an opinion. I'm trying for a perfect arcanine. should I go Jolly or Adamant? thanks in advance!
    Adamant, if you have extreme speed it will do more damage , out speeding is useful but personally I'd run Adamant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthrout View Post
    Adamant, if you have extreme speed it will do more damage , out speeding is useful but personally I'd run Adamant.
    thank you so much! forgot all about extreme speed!!!

What EV spread has everyone been using on Ferrothorn? The same standard spread from gen 5? or more defense to handle stuff like Azumarill?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    What EV spread has everyone been using on Ferrothorn? The same standard spread from gen 5? or more defense to handle stuff like Azumarill?
    why should ferrothorn change its set just for azumarill?? she doesnt oppose any threat to it, its the other way around..... except if i missed something
    3883-6008-7187

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post
    why should ferrothorn fear azumarill?? its the other way around.....
    Because Huge Power Azumarill can cause a bit of Damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Belly drum Huge Power Azumarill scaring you? Aegislash is a pretty good counter, but anyway I am assuming you would rather Ferrothorn. I'd invest a few more EV's into defense!
    Personally, setting up entry hazards will make anyone with sense think before using belly drum on their Azumarill.

I'm hunting Dittos and Smeargles in the Friend Safari to try and get good IVs but I'm also trying to get a good nature. Will a pokemon with synchronize in the lead increase the chance of the pokemon in Friend Safari having the same nature? I've also been forcing the Dittos to change into Magikarp to catch them easier. The goal is to find pokemon with good IVs that already have the nature I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Leocat View Post
    I'm hunting Dittos and Smeargles in the Friend Safari to try and get good IVs but I'm also trying to get a good nature. Will a pokemon with synchronize in the lead increase the chance of the pokemon in Friend Safari having the same nature? I've also been forcing the Dittos to change into Magikarp to catch them easier. The goal is to find pokemon with good IVs that already have the nature I want.
    Yes, it increases the chance.
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

FC: 5284 2722 8575

P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Having Synchronize in the lead ups the chance for the same Nature as the Synchronizer, yes.

Thanks for the replys. Guess I can lead with Gardevoir or Espeon. Meh, I'll have to level one up to take on Safari before hunting for IV pokemon.

Thanks for the replys. Guess I can lead with Gardevoir or Espeon. Meh, I'll have to level one up to take on Safari before hunting for IV pokemon.
    it doesnt have to be alive... it also works even if its faint
    3883-6008-7187

Question about EV training with the Power items-

Does the EV boost apply to each battle or each knockout? What I mean is what do you get for, say, taking out a horde of zubat with the Power Anklet held? Would it be 9 speed points (5 + 4) or 25 (5 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4)?

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideShark View Post
    Question about EV training with the Power items-

Does the EV boost apply to each battle or each knockout? What I mean is what do you get for, say, taking out a horde of zubat with the Power Anklet held? Would it be 9 speed points (5 + 4) or 25 (5 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4)?
    25 Points. 50 With Pokerus

Quote Originally Posted by overlimit22 View Post
    25 Points. 50 With Pokerus
    Wow. Thought so. Thanks!

I have a Greninja and I am trying to focus its training on Special Attack with a calm nature. Greninja focuses on attack and speed, from what I can tell. My question is am I doing something around the impossible of trying to focus my Greninja into special attack? Here is some data:

My current Greninja (at lv 37) has an attack of 67 and special attack of 106. Negative nature on Attack and Super Training on Special Attack
    My second Greninja (at lv 69) has an attack of 138 and special attack of 181. Negative nature on Attack and Super Training on Special Attack
    My original Greninja (at lv 93) has an attack of 242 and special attack of 230. Positive nature on Attack, Super Training done naturally on Attack and Speed

Based on this relationship, my current Greninja (when reaching lv 70) could have an attack of 134(+/-8) and a special attack of 202(+/-12).
    My Friend Code is: 4527-8183-9552
    My User Name is: Reaven

Friend Safari for Pokemon Y:
    Pokemon Type: Water
    Pokemon Names: Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogadier

tfw finally hatch an Adamant Fletchling, 31/31/31/x/31/31

f*cking Big Pecks

f*cking Big Pecks
    Male or female? Male can still be useful!

f*cking Big Pecks
    I know the feels. I've been breeding for Bulletproof Chespins for hours creeping up on a full day. . .

EVERY Chespin I get with 31/31/31/x/31/31. . .
    Has overgrow. . .

I'm getting real tired of it. >.>
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Page 54 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast