Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3048

Thread: Super Training/EV/IV Thread

I've bred an Abra with 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Modest and Wonder Guard. Would I be best of making it mega-evolve, and does this change the EV spread I'd use?

Smogon's great and all, but it acts like there's but one metaspread everyone abides to. Plus, they haven't got a page up on whether it's worth using the Mega(Alakazam). Has anyone here got a clue?
    Before the final rat has eaten the last gram of you, Rapture will have returned.
    I will lead a parade. "Who was that," they'll say, as they point to the sad shape hanging on my wall, "who was that?"

Friend Safari contains Tranquill, Tropius, and an unknown surprise. Keeps some of that awesome suspension, right??

It's a Doduo

FC 4828 4824 4050

Just hatched a shiny Rotom With IVs 31/x/31/30/31/31 and Modest nature! So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by welcometorapture View Post
    I've bred an Abra with 31/XX/31/31/31/31, Modest and Wonder Guard. Would I be best of making it mega-evolve, and does this change the EV spread I'd use?

Smogon's great and all, but it acts like there's but one metaspread everyone abides to. Plus, they haven't got a page up on whether it's worth using the Mega(Alakazam). Has anyone here got a clue?
    The game has only been around for a month, competitive players are still trying to figure out the metagame for X/Y. Figure out the changes, especially with the new Mega-evos, and new pokemon.
    You'll probably have to wait another month before proper sets are made, because so far Smogon is having their forum discuss about possible sets.
    Last edited by Zyon; 13th November 2013 at 4:02 PM.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- My E3 Wish List:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    The game has only been around for a month, competitive players are still trying to figure out the metagame for X/Y. Figure out the changes, especially with the new Mega-evos, and new pokemon.
    You'll probably have to wait another month before proper sets are made, because so far Smogon is having their forum discuss about possible sets.
    I find that crazy, its only been a month! it feels like its been out maybe 2 weeks ha ha. but maybe I've been concentrating too much on breeding and not much competitive play.
    I have Eevee, Aipom, and Keckleon in my friend safari
    Pokemon Y FC:4639-9418-0333
    Name:Barnes
    Breeding... Giggity Giggity

Looking for Shiny Bulbasaur PM me!
    What I am willing to trade.
        Spoiler:- My Tradables:

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthrout View Post
    I find that crazy, its only been a month! it feels like its been out maybe 2 weeks ha ha. but maybe I've been concentrating too much on breeding and not much competitive play.
    Jeez, it has been a month.

Super training says mine is a fully trained pokemon, I'm assuming I can't put any more evs on it?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368

Smogon are actually pretty close to getting their initial pre-bank stuff finished.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/...eneration.253/
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Jeez, it has been a month.

Super training says mine is a fully trained pokemon, I'm assuming I can't put any more evs on it?
    Pretty much! 252 is max and when the bar is full that is it!

Pretty much! 252 is max and when the bar is full that is it!
    Huzzah! I think atk and def are my highest for my tyrantrum. So is he good?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Huzzah! I think atk and def are my highest for my tyrantrum. So is he good?
    Depending on his IVs ha ha yeah probs

Depending on his IVs ha ha yeah probs
    The judge guy said he was above average, best being hp. So I've got me a pretty bulky and powerful tyrantrum. I'm happy.

I'm glad they made it easier. I was never a huge ev trainer-just would bulk up a lower stat, but this is really useful. Even my brother who gave me crap about ev training for years loves it.

-My younger brother

The judge guy said he was above average, best being hp. So I've got me a pretty bulky and powerful tyrantrum. I'm happy.

I'm glad they made it easier. I was never a huge ev trainer-just would bulk up a lower stat, but this is really useful. Even my brother who gave me crap about ev training for years loves it.
    I never really bothered IV breeding till 4th gen and didn't give much effort to EV training until the end of 3rd gen and I barely took it seriously back then. Now my whole team is IV bred and EV trained to perfection. My laptop is full of different potential teams saved as notepad. with some crazy gimmick strategies. The game has definitely progressed.

I never really bothered IV breeding till 4th gen and didn't give much effort to EV training until the end of 3rd gen and I barely took it seriously back then. Now my whole team is IV bred and EV trained to perfection. My laptop is full of different potential teams saved as notepad. with some crazy gimmick strategies. The game has definitely progressed.
    Only done one so far, but this'll make my solo runs easier.

-My younger brother

Do you get EV's by Day Care or Xp share leveling?
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    I believe they actually have to battle. Or Super Train.

-My younger brother

Your Pokemon don't receive any EVs while in the Day Care. The only way to get EVs is by defeating other Pokemon, and the new Super Training.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
        Spoiler:- My E3 Wish List:

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I go to the pokemon league multiple times get a crap load of cash buy performance enhancing drugs, force feed them to baby pokemon and then make them pop balloons till I think they are ready, then I put them in situations where they are forced to fight until they are knocked out. Once knocked out I use more drugs to help revive them and carry on forcing them to fight until they are ready! I then stick them into storage and don't use them! >.< I maybe the most evil person by real life standards but I am just a pokemon breeder!

I go to the pokemon league multiple times get a crap load of cash buy performance enhancing drugs, force feed them to baby pokemon and then make them pop balloons till I think they are ready, then I put them in situations where they are forced to fight until they are knocked out. Once knocked out I use more drugs to help revive them and carry on forcing them to fight until they are ready! I then stick them into storage and don't use them! >.< I maybe the most evil person by real life standards but I am just a pokemon breeder!
    Uh huh. Tell it to the judge, punk.

But yeah, that should work.

-My younger brother

Daycare - No

XP Share- yes.
    3DS FC - 1607 2331 1462- Ixeilon. I am an IV breeder. Here is my shop.
    Timezone - GMT+8. Skype- frozendairyfury
    Battle Maison Super Singles- #161 cause I missed Hydro Pump ;_;

Uh huh. Tell it to the judge, punk.

But yeah, that should work.
    I'll have to bump off the day care couple otherwise they will find out what I did to Ditto!

I'll have to bump off the day care couple otherwise they will find out what I did to Ditto!
    Aha! A confession!

-My younger brother

Aha! A confession!
    Ha ha, tbh my ditto's have only been used to breed natures and hidden abilities, after that they are all neatly kept in ditto box. I have "daddy dnite", "daddy arbok" and "daddy Fisk" who are the the abused ones! though i am looking for some help with what EV's I should use for an adamant gyarados.

Ha ha, tbh my ditto's have only been used to breed natures and hidden abilities, after that they are all neatly kept in ditto box. I have "daddy dnite", "daddy arbok" and "daddy Fisk" who are the the abused ones! though i am looking for some help with what EV's I should use for an adamant gyarados.
    You are terrible at not confessing to fake cops.

Defense and speed, maybe?

-My younger brother

You are terrible at not confessing to fake cops.

Defense and speed, maybe?
    Well I was wondering more like whether to run, 252 attack, 182 speed and 76 hp or maybe invest in more speed.

Well I was wondering more like whether to run, 252 attack, 182 speed and 76 hp or maybe invest in more speed.
    I'd switch hp and speed. Gyarados has pretty good hp.

-My younger brother

I'd switch hp and speed. Gyarados has pretty good hp.
    Gyarados has 383 attack with 252 EVs 350 hp with 76 EVs 243 speed with 182 EV's. Swapping around the EVs would mean 376 hp and 217 speed.

Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast