Thread: What nickname did you pick for the player character?

Question What nickname did you pick for the player character?

Just curious, since I've always found it tricky to decide on one.

For my part, I usually make up a nickname by shortening the name I originally picked. So, for instance, I picked the nickname Cat for Katrina on my first playthrough; Alex for Alexandra on my second; and Ven for Raven on my fourth. On my third playthrough, I had named myself Ilmarinen, and couldn't think of a good nickname, so I decided to just have Ilmarinen as the nickname. On my current playthrough I named myself Fox, which obviously is hard to shorten, so I picked the nickname Fox-chan.
    We're just Super Sonic Racing, running to the point of no return

Current Shiny Hunt: ??? (Kalos Route 2, Y, RE)
    GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On Y, I went with My Lord to make my character look super important (and because I couldn't come up with anything else).
    On my current save file on X, I picked HotStuff as a joke (and because I couldn't come up with anything else).

Next time I replay X, I think I'll just go with my real life nickname or a variation of it.
    ~ * * ~

On X, where I play as the Male character, I gave him the nickname Master because I couldn't think of anything better. I enjoyed seeing my rivals calling me Master all the time when I met them in the game, so it turned out great.

On Y, where I play as the Female character, I gave her the nickname Princess. This was because I think its a fun nickname for a Female character, and it goes well with the actual name I gave her, creating two references to other things.

I also use these same two nicknames for my characters in Join Avenue on B2/W2 so I guess they weren't the most unique, but I'm still satisfied with how they turned out.
    A new future is about to begin

The past and the present will not be forgotten

Secret Bases