Thread: Chaining Pokemon ( fishing and radar stories )

Default Chaining Pokemon ( fishing and radar stories )

First of all is this tread okay to start, because the last one has been closed for a year?This thread will be about your Chaning for pokemon, fishing or radar (maybe both) stories.
    Never lose sight of those who love you.Have an awesome day Or I'll make you eat the RAINBOW OKAY?

Well since there has been no notices,
    I would just like to say that when I was chaining a couple months ago for a carnivne, I freaked out when Articino pop out, I was thinking man there goes my 30 streak and after it fled I walked off to go do something else. I didn't find out until lter that roaming legends don't affect your chain, then I was aww fudge, I should've stayed there.

So what are your stories?
    You can also post your latest shiny you found by Chaining here as well.
    Never lose sight of those who love you.Have an awesome day Or I'll make you eat the RAINBOW OKAY?

I tried the fishing chaining recently, and I got to a streak of 150 and was about to give up. I thought I'd try one more, mostly due to the fact that there are 151 original Pokemon and out pops a shiny Clawitzer. It is Adamant instead of Modest but has still made its way onto my competitive team.
    Joshua | 1736-5009-1271 | X

One of my favorite XY memories is when I found a Shiny Gyarados in 9 encounters chain fishing. I was so happy that night.
    Feel free to follow me on Twitter if you want.

songuke is strongest.