Page 4 of 342 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    I can confirm Torchic is Wifi and it arrives at Level 10
    Yes! Thank you, I saw them mention it ad the PGL Homepage yesterday and I was worried that was how you got it. Glad its Wifi. Now I know my Fire type for my first game.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Got my Helioptile!
    Now I just need a Skrelp.

Got the game today. Went through all the introductory stuff, named my trainer (wish I had known beforehand that it is now possible to have a name with more than 7 letters, perhaps then I could have thought up a better name). Anyway, I found myself in Vaniville Town, which wasn't very large, a typical starting town I guess. Explored it but there wasn't a lot to see. I went up to Route 1 and through it (I love how the Routes now seem to have secondary names, really awesome!) and arrived at Aquacorde Town, where I met a couple of people who I guess will be my companions, I haven't learned all of their names yet. Either way, I got to choose a starter Pokemon, and I went with Froakie. First time since 3rd gen where I pick a Water starter on my first game of the generation, so this will be fun. Shauna picked Fennekin and Serena got Chespin, I didn't expect her to be what I guess will be my "main" rival, so that was a bit of a surprise. I also got a Pokedex and a letter to deliver to my mother in Vaniville. The two guys left to travel further while the girls stayed.

I was about to go back to Vaniville when Shauna challenged me to a battle. She seemed confident but I defeated her since I had an advantage against her. I continued back to Vaniville and delivered the letter, also got a Town Map which is great to have. Went back to Aquacorde and explored the town for real, got a Potion from a man and bought a couple of Poke Balls. Continued out to Route 2 where I captured Pidgey, Zigzagoon, Fletchling, Scatterbug and Bunnelby. I really like how you now get Experience from capturing Pokemon as well, this should make training a bit easier. Halfway through the Route, I met Serena and Shauna again, Serena showed my how to capture Pokemon which I already know but it was very kind of her anyway. I continued up the Route and battled a Youngster just before the forest. Then I entered the forest whose name I cannot remember right now where I met Shauna again. She wanted to team up with me while we travel through the Forest (I love this, and I hope this feature will exist in every future game from Black/White 2 and on). Saved in the forest, and I will explore it next.

Started with Froakie, beat Shauna's fennekin in like 2 hits, caught a fletchling and a bunnelby which I traded for the Farfecth'd. Grinded my fletchling up, and Froakie. Battled the gym, Froakie got ko'd (sad face) by Vivillion after Fletchling took down surskit, so I brought Fletchling back in to finish it. Got the exp. all, caught a Floette, also a furfrou, psyduck, and skiddo just cause. Beat Sycamore, got my Charmander and Charzardite X. Got the watering can and planted berries, got the pokeflute and caught a Pancham, and a male & female Espurr. Boxed the Fletchling, Furfrou, Psyduck, and Skiddo.
    About to face Snorlax, hopefully capture it.

My team:

lv. 22 Frogadier
    lv. 21 Charmeleon
    lv. 20 Floette
    lv. 13 Pancham
    lv. 13 Espurr F
    lv. 12 Espurr M

Box:
    Furfrou
    Psyduck
    Farfetch'd
    Skiddo
    Fletchinder

Finally got my copies of X and Y. Started out X as my main game, did all the beginning stuff. Love the scene with Fletchling at the beginning! Met Shauna and Serena, and then explored PSS and the first city. Continued and met Trevor and Tierno, and also got my first Pokemon, a Chespin called Chespo! Went ahead and caught a Fletchling called Fletcho (yeah it's a trend now) and went through Santalune Forest. I love this game so much! The character bends over when talking to little kids aww And your mom now has a room lol. Such a great game! Currently training Fletcho in Route 3, and will probably start Y after I'm done training. AHH LOVE THIS AND YOUNGSTER JOEY IS BACK!!

X Team
    Chespin - Chespo (Level 11)
    Fletchling - Fletcho (Level 3)
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 12th October 2013 at 4:36 PM.

Finally my game arrived!! It's the Japanese version so if anyone needs any Japanese Vivillion or whatever please let me know! My friend code is in the Friend Code thread! Now to start my journey!!!

I got X by the way!
    ありがとう ごめんね
    ありがとう サヨナラ
    ずっと 君のものだよ
    いつも側にいるよ

I headed to Lumiose City, where I battled Professor Sycamore and received a Charmander from him. Most of the city was experiencing a blackout (how coincidental), so I left for Route 5. I caught a Skiddo, then reached Camphrier Town. After finding the path on Route 7 to be blocked by a Snorlax, I travelled along Route 6 instead.

Current Team
    Frogadier (Omi) ♂ Lv. 17
    Fletchinder (Rowena) ♀ Lv. 17
    Litleo (Tywin) ♂ Lv. 16
    Skiddo (Alonso) ♂ Lv. 15

Currently at Santalune City, just beat Viola after 4 hours.

• Braixen Lv.17 ♀
    • Fletchling Lv.14 ♀
    • Vivillon Lv.13 ♀

I can confirm that Pokemon-Amie is the best application they have provided us ever in a game. My female Braixen and her actions are amazing, I can't stop playing with her. Plus, my Vivillon turned out as garden pattern. Everything is so smooth.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Just finished the maze, and went towards a balcony, and well.. it got romantic..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Had the game since tuesday, just beat the seventh gym. Ive just bred some kalos and kanto starters is anyone wants some?

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

After six hours, I've beaten the second Gym. Team is

Lv. 28 foxe the Braixen
    Lv. 27 Bulwark the Ivysaur
    Lv. 25 Sheena the Pancham
    Lv. 24 Leslie the Honedge
    Lv. 23 Government the Snorlax

After finishing training Fletchling in X, I decided to start Y. Since X is my main game, I won't be catching everything in Y, and it will be a lot more chilled. However, I've decided I won't ever go ahead on Y, and will do everything on X first. With that out of the way, I picked the girl this time. After the amazing cut scene at the beginning, I met Calum and Shauna, and then Trevor and Tierno. They allowed me to get Froakie, which I called Froggo. I beat Shauna's Fennekin, and then delivered the letter to my mom. I then continued through route 2 and Santalune forest, and then I got to Route 3 and saved.

Y Team
    Froakie - Froggo Level 10

Even though I got my game hours ago, I've been playing slow because I don't want to finish it straight away. The balcony scene just happened and it was...magical! No other words. That was awesome
    *yawn*

X Team

- Greninja (Water/Dark)
    - Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
    - Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
    - Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
    - Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)
    - Pikachu (Electric)

...and i have encountered the residential 6 magikarp fisherman.

Spent the better part of the last hour at Route 6, trying to find the scattered trainer battles and items in the long grass. Too often, a Sentret or Oddish pops up when I don't want it to... the Audino encounters (two, in fact) at the main path were a pleasant surprise though.

Decided to take advantage of the new EXP Share mechanics to train other Pokemon in the slots that my main team doesn't occupy, for the purpose of evolving them and getting their Dex entry. I must say, I'm glad they streamlined it from EXP All in Gen I.

Current Team:
    Ribbit the Frogadier, L24
    Char the Charmeleon, L23
    Teddy the Pancham, L19

"Guests":
    Kadabra, L18
    Combusken, L17 (yeah, this is the one from the Wi-Fi event)
    Fletchling, L15
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Got my first badge late in the night earlier today, and my team is coming along nicely. Likely won't be my final team, but I love them all so much:

Frogadier - Lv.20
    Fletchinder - Lv.19
    Flabebe - Lv. 14
    Butterfree - Lv.17
    Ivysaur - Lv.16

Also, how can I get off my roller skates?

As I started battling in the forest, I found out that Shauna wouldn't be battling alongside me in wild Double Battles which is a bit of a letdown, but having a friend with me is still awesome on its own. I explored the forest, battled all trainers, picked up all non-hidden items and met my friends multiple times. I also captured Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna and Pikachu. Nice to see that some older Pokemon has gotten new cries, they needed it. Reached the end of the forest and exited it, arrived at Route 3. All of the gang met up here, Serena headed off to the city before everyone else. I stayed on the Route, battled the trainers, picked up some items and captured Azurill, Burmy and Bidoof, maybe something more that I don't remember. I entered the City and for the first time in the game, there was a Pokemon Center. And healing Pokemon goes so fast that it's amazing, it's like a dream but better since it's for real. I explored most of the city, found a clothing store next to the Pokemon Center but didn't buy anything there yet. I met a man inside one of the houses who wanted to trade me a Farfetch'd for my Bunnelby, which I accepted. Reminds me of another trade from another time and space... After the trade, I found out that Farfetch'd can be caught in the wild at Route 22, so maybe it wasn't the best idea... although, it is at level 10 which makes it the second highest-leveled Pokemon I have right now, which might be useful. I explored all of the city except for the Gym, which I will check out next.

Finally finished training in Route 3, Fletchling got to level 11, while Chespin is 12. I also caught an Azurill, a Burmy and a Bidoof, along with the older Pokemon I had. I started messing around with Poke-Amie and it's a really cool feature, awesome to play with Fletcho and Chespo. Also some Pokemon can leave presents in your Poke-Amie screen which is neat! I then explored Santalune City, and met a girl who battled me. I beat her and she gave me my rollerskates, nice! I explored route 22, where I caught a Litleo and I think nothing else, and also battled a few trainers. Then, I went to the gym. The paintings are really cool. Fletcho was great in the gym, and then against Viola, Chespin beat Surskit and Fletcho beat Vivillon after a tough battle. I stopped and saved then. Love how saving is SO fast in this game!!

X Team
    Chespin - Chespo (Level 14)
    Fletchling - Fletcho (Level 15)

Just finished training Dusty, my Vivillion. I am from New York state (Upstate... like... really close to Canada) and can confirm a Polar Pattern. It's pretty and all, but I was hoping for something different.
    ***New Signature To Come***

Got both my games and started them. Y is further along than X because I downloaded it rather than get a physical copy.

Y: Used my real name and started with Froakie, as it is a tradition of mine. Decided to catch as many Pokemon as possible simply for the fun of it. First catch ended up being a Pidgey, followed by several others. First ever Fairy ended up being Azurill rather than a new Pokemon. Oh well. Got the Event Torchic, which I added to my team. Easily beat Viola, with both Froakie and Torchic taking part in it. Evolved both of them before reaching Lumiose City. Beat Sycamore and chose Bulbasaur to round out my starters. After a few tough horde battles (Stupid Scraggy with their Sand-Attacks), I manged to evolve that as well. On my way to the next town, but I took a break to play X.

X: I decided to play as the girl in this one just for the fun of it. While I had intended to use the default name for her, apparently my playing of Skyrim made me think it was Serana and not Serena. Not too nit picky about it, though. Chose Chespin this time. I'm planning on catching just the Pokemon I miss in my Y. Not much else, as I just got it less than a half hour ago.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

So, I bought both games today, and have just started playing X. Picked the appearance for my character, and made a save file. Downloaded the special Torchic, and so far I like what little I've seen. For X I'm going to be choosing Fennekin, and for now I'm going to be soft resetting until I get a female one.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Chose Chespin, named him Sid.

Caught a Scatterbug in Santalune Forest, named her Harriet.

Received my event Torchic.

I took on Viola. Torchic and Harriet helped me defeat her. By the end of the gym battle, Harriet was fully evolved into a Polar Pattern Vivillon. Now I'm on route 4, in the process of leveling-up. Hoping Torchic will evolve here.
    X:

OR:

Pokémon X: After about nine tries or so, I managed to get a female Fennekin. Named her Nova. Also got the Pokédex, and beat Shauna's Chespin in a battle, in which Nova leveled up to level 6. Went back and delivered Sycamore's letter to the mother, and got the Town Map. Now I guess it's time for this adventure to really begin!
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 39: "I... I really didn’t mean for it to turn out this way…"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Obtained the Bug badge from Viola, after seven hours.

• Braixen Lv.20 ♀
    • Fletchinder Lv.19 ♀
    • Vivillon Lv.19 ♀
    • Wartortle Lv.17 ♀

I'm going very slow this time for my adventure. Already been seven hours and I keep spending my time with Amie and Super Training. By the way, I'm one of the luckiest person in XY that I picked my Fennekin and Squirtle female on my first selection. Currently at Rt. 5.

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Has anyone run into a dawn stone yet?

Page 4 of 342 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast