Page 126 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 8331

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Also Need jirachi or totodile
    my friend code is 2922-0324-1153 PM me!!

The past few days: I got my Gale Wings Talonflame to level 100. Otherwise, I've basically dedicated myself to more IV breeding. I was finally able to get an Adamant Guts Shinx with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. I also got a Nuzleaf and a Regenerator Foongus through link trades, so I began to IV chain breed with these.
    Today's Agenda: Still dedicating myself to IV breeding. I just hatched a Foongus with 31/x/31/x/31/31 IVs... which I think I feel content about this, since this one will be trained as a pivot anyway. After this, I might try to breed for the right Seedot with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. I was able to get that result once, but it was the wrong nature.

Current Party:
    Talonflame♀ - Level 98 (Fly, Flame Body)
    (The rest of the slots are empty for eggs.)

In Rotation:
    Noivern♀ - Level 89
    Blaziken♂ - Level 85
    Zapdos - Level 78
    Fi (Aegislash♀) - Level 77
    Medli (Xatu♀) - Level 57
    Dugtrio♂ - Level 55

Overworld Moves/Abilities In Rotation:
    Amoonguss♀ - Level 64 (Sweet Scent)

Quote Originally Posted by Mylesj View Post
    do u have a cydaquil or raikou? i will trade mewtwo or a weavile
    I need a cyndaquil. my friend code is 2922-0324-1153.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylesj View Post
    Also Need jirachi or totodile
    my friend code is 2922-0324-1153 PM me!!
    You should be asking this in the trading section of the forums. And plus, the four you requested aren't even available until PokeBank is out.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

After beating a Team Flare grunt and their Manectric and Scrafty, I moved around some more on the spinning tiles and then I found another warp panel to the south of the room. I picked up the Black Glasses item there, then I went up and battled another Team Flare grunt and his Mightyena and Toxicroak. After beating him I warped again and returned to the previous floor so I had to explore some more in order to find the correct warp panels. After spinning around some more, I arrived at another computer room and I encountered Team Flare Celosia and Bryony inside. I battled against Celosia first and used my Pangoro against her Manectric, then my Greninja against her Drapion which poisoned my Pokemon.

IV Breeding/EV Training aren't even the most annoying part of building teams now. Leveling some of my Pokemon with the Elite 4 takes the cake. That's all I've done today.

It took me damn near forever. . .
    But, I found myself a shiny Pumbloom today!

I was super happy.

I felt left out with all my friends finding them before me. >.>
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Just got the 7th badge!

My team:

Houndoom -- lv. 53
    Zoroark -- lv. 54
    Mightyena -- lv. 38
    Drapion -- lv. 61
    Vullaby -- lv. 36
    Jolteon -- lv. 37

Also just got a Politoed off of the GTS . Will be working on training her ASAP.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

After beating Celosia, I battled against Team Flare Bryony in the same room and I used Pangoro against her Liepard, but I had to endure its Fake Out attack and then its Sucker Punch before I could use Hammer Arm to beat it. I switched to Pyroar afterwards to battle Bryony's Bisharp and I beat it with Flamethrower. I spoke to Celosia and Bryony after I beat them and they told me about how they were using the Power Plant's energy and the energy of the stones on Route 10 to power the ultimate weapon. I left the room to search for the last female Team Flare scientist who had the Elevator Key. I warped and got a Hyper Potion, then I beat another Team Flare grunt before warping again and beating a female grunt.

Finally decided I'd go catch Zygarde on X. Definitely put up less of a fight than mewtwo did. Also filled out some more Pokedex pages. Will probably go back to playing Y soon. Gotta beat it for the exclusive stuff.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

After dabbling in some brand new Friend Safari Zones and obtaining access to Chansey, Fraxure and Shuckle, I filled up my dex with the Wurmple and Abra family. I also proceeded to Wonder Trade the extra Wurmple and got some new pals including my first pokerus, a riolu with prankster! I recently heard of a Mr. Looker in the Kalos region and am going to Lumiose City to see what this is all about; wish me luck!

Taking a break from finishing the Pokedex, currently at 450 caught / 520 seen, after finishing seeing all the Kalos Dex, I got the Oval Charm, and proceeded to breed my Battle Maison team.

The three are Rotom-H, (Mega) Gyarados, and Aegislash. Just now I finally hatched a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom, after about three days of breeding, so I'll EV train that tomorrow, and hopefully get a nice win streak going.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I finally found all of the mega stones exclusive to X in one hour! I'm now raising a second team to take on the battle maison for all of those TMs.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

A friend from Champions Online and I helped each other with trading earlier: I got my Steelix (Sheer Force), and Sunflora, and he walked away with a hidden ability Larvesta, Accelgor and Escavalier. I still find Game Chat somewhat awkward.

Currently back to power-levelling in the Chateau. I just had Carvanha evolve into Sharpedo on schedule, and I'm on the cusp of several *important* evos within the next 3-4 levels or so: Larvesta to Volcarona, Shelgon to Salamance, Pawniard to Bisharp, and Metang to Metagross. ... And I just got ranked up to... Duke, was it?

I'm contemplating an attempt to get a shiny through Masuda Method for the first time.
    Last edited by Austratus; 13th November 2013 at 5:17 AM. Reason: forgot something!
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩRαS | Adventure awaits.
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Purposely turned off my EXP share so my team doesn't become too OP and sweep everything easily

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Stopping the battle with Tierno after Tyrunt started acting a little out of control
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Finally after breeding four boxes in total for Zubats I finally found one with the IVs I want. But to my surprise it turns out it's flawless, my first flawless Pokemon I'm really happy
    Now all I've got to do is breed Gastly, collect a few items from the Battle Masion and I'll be battling online. I've got a Linoone at lv 100 used for getting Leftovers, I'll have to spend sometime on doing that probably tomorrow. I'm undecided on what I'm going to do with all the duplicates I have in my PC. Even though we've gotten a big increase in storage space I've gone a little crazy with Wonder Trading away most of the Pokemon I've breed that did cut it. I've been releasing those that only have 1-3 IVs and felt generous giving out the ones that 4-5 that I didn't like.(Even threw in some Pokerus)
    But not much else has been going on I'm planning on finishing up the Kalos Pokedex after I've gotten some battles in. Getting the Oval charm after completing the Pokedex will make breeding slightly easier for Pokemon I plan on using on other Teams.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Everything except my Larvesta is evolved. The Chateau is very good for powerlevelling. Now, my Salamence can fly me everywhere... except when i try to train Goomy in a bit. Also, I love Metagross' entry animation.

There's something about me making my teams this generation where I want as much type coverage as possible.

I randomly checked the hotels and one of the patrons (I think in Courmarine?) gave me a Rage Candy Bar! And speaking of people and giving stuff, I randomly got two Stardust after some battles in the Chateau.
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩRαS | Adventure awaits.
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

I can't wait for Pokemon Bank either. I so badly want to transfer my pokemon from other games!
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

Issued a Black writ of challenge yesterday, not as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, my level 92 Pikachu and Level 96 Marowak made it much easier. I actually debated whether leveling up so much prior to beating the elite four was a silly decision on my part- but eh, I'm okay with it. I have LOTS of other pokemon to level up too.
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

Just completed the Looker missions and thank god they're over! I thought they were really lame.
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

After taking out Team Flare in the Power Plant I made my way back to Lumiose and went straight to the gym where Pangoro went crazy with Bulldoze. Clemont was no trouble thanks to Pangoro and Delphox and so I had my fifth badge. I ran to Route 14 and speaking with Lysandre again and battled Calem again in a easy victory. I got through the swampy route without any problems and soon I was in Laverre City. I explored a little and then took on the gym with Blastoise. He defeated all the trainers but I decided to let my other team members take on Valerie. Delphox beat Mawile with Flamethrower, and my Mawile took out Sylveon and Mr Mime. I then took care of Team Flare at the Pokeball Factory and ran to Route 15 where I took a break. I also decided to turn off the Exp Share as I am way too overpowered right now.

Lv49
    Lv48
    Lv48
    Lv49
    Lv49
    Lv49
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Got the game today and currently at Santalune City.

Team: Lvl 10 Fletchling, Lvl 12 Froakie

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Hatched about 100 eggs for shiny Goomy via Masuda method and so far nothing. It's my first time shiny hunting so I just wonder how the hell people do this constantly.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Just beat the champ the other day and now need to start on:

Looker missions
    Legendary hunt
    Battle Maison
    Mega Stone hunt
    Friend Safari

and this all before Banks is released and I can transfer my completed dex from Black

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Issued my first Writ..a simple Write of Invitation. Ran around the Chateau battling and raised my rank to Marchioness. Ramos showed up and he owned me with his Gogoat, sigh. Should have had Talonflame with me instead of Blaziken. My Skrelp is ready for the next gym and Skorupi is almost ready. My Writ is still good until later tonight, so I'll be battling some more later.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

I had my Mega Lucario around 50% set up at +2 attack against a ~20% Ferrothorn on WiFi and I mispressed Bullet Punch instead of Close Combat. I got Leech Seeded and was forced to switch out. Had 24HP. It was 4-5 then. He had no Fighting resist. I still managed a 0-1 defeat. GAH lesson learned, do not press wildly. >_<
    3DS FC - 1607 2331 1462- Ixeilon. I am an IV breeder. Here is my shop.
    Timezone - GMT+8. Skype- frozendairyfury
    Battle Maison Super Singles- #161 cause I missed Hydro Pump ;_;

Just evolved my white Floette in to a majestic Florges at lvl. 51 to get it ready for the League. I liked my time spent on exploring rather than rushing through the game, so my team at current is quite high.

Florges ♀ lvl. 52
    Meowstic ♀ lvl. 79
    Heliolisk ♂ lvl. 77
    Hawlucha ♀ lvl. 71
    Goodra ♂ lvl. 73
    Bisharp ♂ lvl. 67

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Page 126 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast