Page 241 of 339 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 8472

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I've finally collected all the items obtainable in X (and while doing this I've also found a shiny Tentacool), with the exception of the mega stones exclusive to Y (and those freaking feathers), but it's not that much of a deal considering that I will soon start a new adventure in Y, after breeding the team I will use in it of course.
    As for the rest, I'm harvesting a lot of berries, but I find frustrating the fact that we have to wait days in order to have the trees produce berries...
    Either way I've got nothing else to do, so I'll just have to wait patiently.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

I did Super Training three times and got myself two Moon Stones since someone needs those.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

I just traded for the three Pokemon I needed to complete the National Dex, I also got both the Oval and Shiny Charms from Professor Sycamore.
    Last edited by Paul1985; 19th March 2014 at 10:07 PM.

Professor Sycamore to me at Seaside Station and then after that I obtained the Fly HM from him. Professor Sycamore left afterwards and then Diantha spoke with me as well about her career in acting, then she also exited the station. I then spoke to someone at the counter and I boarded the monorail. As soon as I arrived at Hillcrest Station, I received a Metronome and then I proceeded outside. I visited the Coumarine City Pokemon Center at long last and I healed my injured Pokemon inside there. I then purchased some items including Quick Balls, Repeat Balls, and Timer Balls at the Poke Mart section. I then encountered Mr. Bonding in a corner of the PC and I received the Befriending Power from him and then I saved.

two unexpected things happened to me consecutively both actually happened during the inverse battle
    - yesterday i received moon stones for beating psychic inver
    - today i received dawn stones beating him again.

who would have thought such miracles can happen for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    two unexpected things happened to me consecutively both actually happened during the inverse battle
    - yesterday i received moon stones for beating psychic inver
    - today i received dawn stones beating him again.

who would have thought such miracles can happen for a short time.
    If you are looking for more of the stones, I'd recommend doing the Secret Training levels. That's how I get all my stones.
    Guides I've written:

Dominated the Battle Institute with my:

Aggron - Rockhead
    w/Aggronite
    Adamant ATK 252/HP 252/SDF 4
    -Roar
    -Stealth Rocks
    -Iron Head
    -Head Smash

Dragonite - Multi Scale
    w/Dragon Fang
    Adamant ATK 252/SPD 252/HP 4
    -Dragon Claw
    -Dragon Dance
    -Thunder Punch
    -Extreme Speed

Venasaur - Chrolophyll
    w/Black Sludge
    Timid HP 252/SPA 200/SPD 56
    -Sleep Powder
    -Giga Drain
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Growth

Very proud of this team overall as there from my sun team which additionally consisted of Houndoom, Ninetales and Lapras. The biggest trouble I had was from a Skarmory with Whirlwind - Spikes - Stealth Rocks - Steel Wing. It seriously just kept whirlwinding on my team and setting up on my Aggron until I managed to land a couple of hits via 1 HeadSmash and 1 Thunderpunch. I made a bad prediction with a Tauros that had used Giga Impact after taking out my weathered Aggron with an EQ. I thought that Giga Impact worked like Double Edge when its pretty much worked like Hyper Beam. Thankfully I realized how the moved worked and took it out easily with my Venasaur. I think this team did a great job overall and I'm going to work on giving them some nicknames.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

Woohoo! I finally got Pokebank/Transporter today! I successfully transferred over all my legendaries, old teammates, and assorted collections transferred over to the proper games. I just have to sort my old teammates' moves in Y version, and grab the DNA Splicers and the mirror thing for the Kame trio (sorry, I forget the name :L), and that'll be it!

Just got my 50 wins in a row at the Maison. Did it with a Flawless Kangaskan, Garchomp and Talonflame. Too easy!
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Still trying to complete the National Dex. I only need a little more than 60 to complete it . It's difficult to find good trades on the GTS when everyone wants a rare legendary for their common Pokemon.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

After receiving another O-Power from Mr. Bonding at the local Pokemon Center, I went out and visited some houses around the city. I received a Poke Toy item from a girl inside one of those houses, then I obtained a Black Sludge item at the Route 13 gatehouse. I headed back to Coumarine City afterwards and obtained a Sky Plate. I then arrived outside of the Coumarine City Gym and I spotted my friend Serena who then challenged me to a battle right there. I sent out my Pangoro against her Meowstic first and I defeated it with Payback and I beat Serena's Absol with Pangoro's Power-Up Punch next. All that remained was Serena's Quilladin which my Talonflame defeated with Aerial Ace. I then saved afterwards.

Added two very nice friend safaris today.
    One had galvantula and the other one had two grass starter!
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

Worked on completing my National Dex again today, training my Pupitar by running through the Elite Four a few times. Finally, he's evolved into the infamous Tyranitar! Completing another entry, I stored him into the PC and began to work on evolving the next poke in line, Mienfoo.
    Friend Code: 2724 ~ 0360 ~ 0750
    Pokémon Safari: Loudred, Dunsparce, & Eevee

Wonder traded some last night and evolved my Feebas thru trade
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I'd been MMing for Helioptile since December and finally got a shiny one a couple days ago. 31s in HP, Sp.Atk., and Speed, too. So that's all EV trained up already.

Somewhere along the way I completed the National Dex and finally took possession of the Shiny Charm. While EV training Shinyoptile, I found and caught shiny Mareep and Spinda. Mareep evolved all the way through to Mega Ampharos so that I had all the form pages in the Pokedex, ha.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I'm beginning my first MM for a shiny Froakie. My second MM will be a shiny Fletchling. Now that I filled my Dex and have my Shiny Charm, hopefully it won't be too bad! Once I get an all-shiny team, I'm going to EV train it and run it through Pokemon Y. I'm also going to start breeding 5/6 IV pokes for the Battle Maison, and create teams for Super Singles, Super Doubles, Rotation, and (Super) Triples. I'll also keep on growing and mutating berries, and eventually I'm going to dedicate a day to farming Heart Scales with my Pickup team and getting every item/TM in the whole game!
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

I'm MMing for a 5IV Brave Carbink. Allready hatched 2, but they have a bad spread.

Hoping I can use it to transform it to a Diancie, even if this is highly unlikely
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

Finally completed my national pokedex today, and got the shiny charm. I an anxious to begin shiny hunting immediately now.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

I revisited the Coumarine City Pokemon Center after defeating my friend Serena in front of the local Gym in order to heal my team there. I then headed outside again afterwards because I wanted to visit the Azure Bay north of Route 12 in order to do some more training before challenging the Coumarine City Gym. So I headed west out of Coumarine City and I Surfed and I battled Swimmers. I used my Venusaur and Raichu to defeat their Water-types, then I Surfed north until I arrived at a small island where I got the Ampharosite Mega Stone which would allow an Ampharos to Mega Evolve. I then battled a Fisherman and beat his Clauncher and Carvanha, then I beat a Sky Trainer and I saved after those battles.

So originally, I never understood what the markings on a Pokemon meant and thought they were useless, so I just removed them without a second thought. After reading guides, I finally understand what they mean. Since I unmarked all the wonder traded Pokemon I've gotten, I have been going through the process of remarking them to see if I have anything good. It turns out I've gotten a few nearly perfect Pokemon from wonder trades.
    My Slurpuff brings all the boys to the yard.

My Pokemon X Friend Code: 3437-3423-6333
    My Friend Safari: Bibarel, Gyarados, Frogadier
    Currently looking for Ditto, but will accept any friend requests at the moment! Just PM me if you add me!

Went collecting Megastones last night until company came over and ended that lol
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

put up a swilix holding the whipped dream, and asked for a spritzee, it should be known that if i'm asking for one and it's holding the evolve item, i want one that will evolve in turn. i even put only with sachet just to make sure. two minutes later, it was traded, i got a spritzee, and that's just it, i got a spritzee, no more no less, so now i have to see if anyone wants to trade back so i can get both a slurpuff and aromatise.

enjoy the nicknamed slurpuff you unknown SOB
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    put up a swilix holding the whipped dream, and asked for a spritzee, it should be known that if i'm asking for one and it's holding the evolve item, i want one that will evolve in turn. i even put only with sachet just to make sure. two minutes later, it was traded, i got a spritzee, and that's just it, i got a spritzee, no more no less, so now i have to see if anyone wants to trade back so i can get both a slurpuff and aromatise.

You might consider using this thread next time you want to evolve a trade only Pokemon.
    Guides I've written:

transferred more pokemon into my Y, including my shiny boufallant, adamant, with sap sipper. His name is AfroSmash! (i know awesome right?) now I'm about to battle a friend of mine from skype. Later on I'm going to obtain more BP so i can get more items since im constantly transferring more pokemon i've been using back in gen 5.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post

Never, under any circumstances, put up a pokémon that requires a hold item for trade evolution on the GTS. That's just common sense. Get a friend or, like Professor dragonexpert said, look around here.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Page 241 of 339 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291 ... LastLast