Page 242 of 334 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 8331

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I kept Surfing around Azure Bay after beating some trainers and I picked up some hidden items on the sandbars including a Star Piece and a Big Pearl. I battled another Sky Trainer to the south, then I found a Dive Ball on the same island. I Surfed back towards the sandbar where I received the Ampharosite and I battled a Swimmer nearby. I defeated their Corsola and Lanturn with Pangoro, then I fished with my Good Rod. I reeled in and captured a wild Chinchou and a wild Remoraid, then I smashed a rock apart and got a Heart Scale. I kept Surfing around Azure Bay toward the southwestern end of the area and I saw some grass on a small island. I found the Deep Sea Tooth and Deep Sea Scale there on the island.

I just caught a shiny Druddigon in Victory Road thanks to my Venusaur using sleep powder.

Finally got back to the breeding today after another unnecessary and far too long break. I gave an Everstone to my Female Timid Togetic and a Destiny Knot to my Male Modest Togetic, then I put them in the Day-Care. I started hatching Togepi eggs, but I didn't get the one I wanted from the few eggs I have hatched so far. I did surprisingly hatch two female Togepi, but I couldn't use them for any future breeding as they both had the wrong ability, Hustle instead of Serene Grace. Will continue breeding (hopefully tomorrow) in order to get the Togepi I want.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

I just did some super training to get more evolution stones since I traded away a bunch of them yesterday. While I was doing that I set a new record for myself on the Roserade Balloon. 2:42 left on the clock without using any special bags.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

I'm currently leveling up my competitive team and my Battle Maison team in the Triple Battle Meal in Restaurant Le Wow.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Goodraman View Post
    put up a swilix holding the whipped dream, and asked for a spritzee, it should be known that if i'm asking for one and it's holding the evolve item, i want one that will evolve in turn. i even put only with sachet just to make sure. two minutes later, it was traded, i got a spritzee, and that's just it, i got a spritzee, no more no less, so now i have to see if anyone wants to trade back so i can get both a slurpuff and aromatise.

enjoy the nicknamed slurpuff you unknown SOB
    I had a guy trade me his Machoke thru wonder trade I checked the details on it and it was very good. I knew wht he was doing but he was a very brave soul. I don't see everyone trading them back.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Just relaxing and trying to complete my national dex. Alternating between breeding and levelling as I go for all stages at once. As in I have a bulbasaur, ivasaur, and a venasaur, etc. Only missing version X specific mega stones, Xerneas, Mightyena, Aron, and Clauncher. Would really like Blazikenite too, but tradable pokemon severely limited.
    FC: 1564-1984-8408
    My Safari: Dark with and Inkay

Just needing Blazikenite...Willing on trading Squirtle with Blastiosinite or Bulbasaur with Venusaurite for it.

Need a pokemon? If it's breedable, I can get it ready. Not trading Mythicals or über-legendaries. PM with pokemon request.

Pokemon count: 718/721 (anxiously awaiting the Diancie Event. Coming soon according to pokemonxy.com)
    Current Sprites Count:
    Flawless Sprites Count:

I'll be transferring up a few things this afternoon from soul silver. Lvl 1 Palkia mainly. Never had one.

I need to train up a Clamperl so it can learn Baton Pass. Going for a Shell Smash + Baton Pass Huntail and Gorebyss.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I was breeding a bunch of Goomy trying to get the "perfect" one. After I got my latest batch, I decided to head over to Kiloude City to have the judge look at them. But as I'm looking at all of them in the profile screen I notice that the 2nd one (out of five) was yellow instead of the usual purple. I then laughed manically as I had for the first time in my life, bred a shiny via Masuda method. And it had all the right iv's as well. The ability was an issue, but nothing that an Ability capsule couldn't fix.
    Pokemon Black FC: 2665 7832 1693

After what seems like ages I've finally managed to get my first MM shiny on X, a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Beldum! I've been trying to get one of these on and off since the start of gen V so I'm very happy to get one with those stats! I just need to decide what to hunt next now.
    FC: 1779 - 0465 - 6200

Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba / Masquerain / Vivillion

I got pretty similar luck myself. I was breeding some pokemon for a second runthrough of X, and hatched a shiny Adamant Rock Head Aron with Head Smash, as well as 31 IVs in every stat except special attack. Needless to say, I was quite happy with this.
    FC: 1607-2277-7210
    Psychic-type FS with Abra, Sigilyph and Gothorita.

I beat the Super Rotation Battle Line today in the Battle Maison with this team:

Porygon2 @ Bold
    Trace @ Eviolite
    31/*/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sp. Def
    - Tri Attack
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover
    - Thunder Wave

Salamence @ Jolly
    Moxie @ Lum Berry
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Fang
    - Dragon Dance

Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

Greninja @ Timid
    Protean @ Life Orb
    31/*/31/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Dark Pulse
    - Extrasensory

I gotta say, Porygon2 was my MVP, that thing can tank for days with Recover and Eviolite. He shut down most other pokemon alone with Thunder Wave, allowing Salamence to pick off weakened Pokemon and start snowballing Moxie boosts. After one Dragon Dance, he outsped every other Pokemon I faced that hadn't already boosted its own speed, and went to work. I barely even used Greninja honestly, he was just a back up for the Charletaine.

The Chareletaine battle was a lot easier than I expected, but I did get very lucky with her rotations. Basically she kept switching between Cobalion and Terrakion, both were paralyzed by Porygon2, and then Mega Scizor came in and set up +6, OHKOing everyone except Cobalion with Bullet Punch, that was a 2HKO.

Now I just need to finish the Super Multi Battle Line, and I'll have all the trophies.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Continuing my Y Wedlocke...

After receiving Tyrunt from a fossil, I continued through route 8, where I caught a Binacle (I split route 8 in 2 parts because they're basically different). In Cyllage City, I went to the gym, where Apple the Honedge and Pear the Pancham destroyed Grant and earned us the badge. Oh Pear... I saved a capture in this city to catch one later with a Good Rod.

In Route 9, I caught... a flipping Emolga! The beginning of a chain of AMAZING captures... Anyways, I got through Route 10 and got to Geosenge Town. There, I beat Korrina in a tough fight. Thankfully, Pineapple the Fletchinder pulled through and defeated both Lucario's. I went to Route 11, where my encounter was... A FREAKING CHINGLING. Damn. I skipped the Sky battle because I'd probably get destroyed since I only have Fletchinder.

In Reflection Cave, I was leading with Pear the Pancham up front. Expecting my first encounter to be a rock or steel type, I was ready for anything... except I wasn't. Wobbufett was my encounter. With Shadow Tag and Counter, Pear had a fun ride... Except she didn't. She tried, but Wobbufett was too much for her to handle.

RIP Pear. You were with us for so long. You destroyed Grant and earned us the badge, which was great. You had lost your lover before, Watermelon, but this time, Apple lost you.

Apple the Honedge couldn't stand seeing his best friend go down, and she got revenge on Wobbufett. We had to go back to find a replacement for Pear, and we did in Persimmon the Sandile.

Spoiler:- TheSirPeras's Pokemon Y Wedlocke:
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 23rd March 2014 at 11:20 PM.

I found the X-Scissor TM on the grassy island I was on along Azure Bay and then I Surfed some more and I soon spotted a bigger island in the middle of the bay and I entered the cave there. The cave (Sea Spirit's Den) was empty at the moment though, so I left. I battled some more wild Pokemon as I Surfed around Azure Bay a bit more and after leveling up my Pokemon, I returned to Route 12 and backtracked to Coumarine City. After healing my team at the Coumarine City Pokemon Center, I arrived at the local Gym again and entered it. Once inside the Gym I had to cling and climb on various vines around the Gym and I swung around to get to different areas. I battled Pokemon Rangers and their Grass-types too.

Five more boxes of Vulpix sent through Wonder Trade today as I continue to work with the Masuda Method. I did get one with 6 max IVs though. Unfortunately, it had Flash Fire.

One of the Wonder Trades I received was a Pidgey...in a Master Ball.
    Last edited by Audiomeleska; 23rd March 2014 at 3:47 AM.
    FC: 0774-5191-6920
    Trainer Name: Audiomeleska

Continued with my Togepi breeding today. I hatched another bunch but didn't get the one I want. However, I did hatch a Female Togepi with the right IVs and nature and it had 4 perfect IVs which is better than my current Female Togetic which only has three. So I gave it a Soothe Bell and I will keep it in my party while doing some more breeding in order to increase its happiness and evolve it into Togetic so I can replace my current parent with this one in order to get better odds for getting the Togepi I want.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Thought I'd try something a bit different for a change and attempt a wedlocke challenge for this run-through. I've completed similar challenges in Fire Red and Crystal, which were relatively successful with few deaths. This has been a bit of a different story, as evidenced by the huge deceased list below.

I've currently just defeated Valerie and am attempting to rebuild my team after multiple deaths.

Current Team:

Russet
    Sassy [46]
    Return, Featherdance, Fly, Thief

Lilac
    Hardy [41]
    Thunderbolt, Muddy Water, Rain Dance, Dragonbreath

---------

Magenta
    Bold [46]
    Hydro Pump, Toxic, Sweet Kiss, Protect

Cyan
    Calm [43]
    Calm Mind, Psychic, Charge Beam, Air Slash

---------

Tenne
    Naughty [37]
    Bullet Seed, Flame Charge, Rock Slide, Shadow Sneak

Navy
    Hasty [33]
    Low Sweep, Swords Dance, Rock Tomb, Dig

---------

Is there an unwritten rule that all Pidgeys will survive to adulthood in a Nuzlocke run? Seems like in every single playthrough, one sneaks in to my finished team. Russet is standard Pidgeot material; reliable but otherwise unremarkable. He's the oldest serving member of the team, being my first capture and all! Sliggoo is Charizard's replacement so has big boots to fill. She's been decent so far but I reckon she'll be a real asset if she manages to become a Goodra.

I have no idea what originally possessed me to add a Luvdisc to the team, but it is quite funny - albeit in a slightly twisted way - watching him survive when others like Charizard and Golurk have fallen. Could be down to the fact that I maxed his Defense and HP in Super Training before properly using him (he's the only one I bothered to EV train, since I figured he'd be complete deadweight otherwise). Swoobat has exceeded my expectations too - she's surprisingly potent after a Calm Mind or so. Honestly, I expected this partnership to be doomed and dead by the 3rd gym or so, but both are still going strong!

Lucario and Gourgeist are new additions to the team, replacing Golurk and Octillery. I've barely used them so far, so it remains to be seen if they'll be up to scratch or not!

Deceased:

Mustard [7] ♂ - Unpaired, since all I seemed to get at the start of the journey were males. Didn't last long at all - I can't even recall how he died!
    Eton [7] ♂ - see Pikachu.
    Cerise [8] ♀ - was originally paired with my starter, Chespin. Died to a wild Farfetch'd.
    Smokey [10] ♂ - didn't even manage to grow a level before being killed by a trainer's Corphish.
    Yale [11] ♂ - lasted all of 8 minutes before being KO'd by a wild Axew using Dragon Rage. Paired with Palatinate the Venipede.
    Palatinate [20] ♀ - quite ironically, was also killed by an Axew (was trainer owned this time).
    Arylide [22] ♀ - killed by a crit Rock Tomb off Relicanth in Grant's gym. Paired with Tufts the Pelipper.
    Ecru [25] ♂ - paired with Cerise the Fletchling, then later Amber the Vespiquen. Killed by a wild Hawlucha, which I accidently used Rollout on rather than running.
    Royal [17] ♂ - replacement for Ecru, but didn't last long at all. Killed by a trainer's Tauros.
    Olive [28] ♀ - replacement for Helioptile and paired with Tufts the Pelipper. Died to a Hawlucha in Reflection Cave
    Tufts [30] ♂ - hands down exceeded all my expectations - he pretty much solo'd Grant's gym (I had a huuuge Rock-type weakness at the time). Lost him to the same Hawlucha as Olive who landed a crit with its second Rock Tomb.
    Amber [39] ♀ - like Tufts, was a huge asset to the team. Lasted from just after the 1st gym until just before the 5th. Paired with Quilladin and then Golett until her death from a crit, Petaya-boosted Flamethrower off a Simisear in Restaurant Le Wow. Saddest death yet for sure.
    Coral [39] ♀ - was incredibly reliable, especially early-game with Dragon Rage. Unfortunately died to a Power Gemming Ampharos in Clemont's gym about 10 minutes after losing Vespiquen. She was paired with Pidgeot for her entire run on the team.
    Tuscan [39] ♂ - Amber's replacement and sadly not nearly as durable. Valerie's Sylveon made quick work of him.
    Cornflower [44] - was super useful, even as a Golett. Like his partner, was taken down by Valerie's Sylveon. Should never have used this pair, but I was trying to get the EXP for Tuscan. Sadly paid the price.

Got my second shiney pokemon. It was a grumpig that I named "Gold Bacon"!
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

I'm going to start the long trekking for a shiny Taillow for a great friend of mine. Better get my Swellow out of Pokemon Bank and my Talonflame. Lots of breeding ahead of me! ^.^'

Well, in the meantime, when I get bored of hatching Talliows, I will be hunting in a Friend Safari for some shiny Eevees! I really hope I get one soon, I want some of the shiny Eeveelutions! XD

Till next time a kinda update what's going on in Y, Adios!
    Claimed Braviary and Masamune Date
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Caught a Supersized Pumpkaboo. Now the next challenge...breed a shiny supersized one!
    Pokemon Black FC: 2665 7832 1693

I beat a couple of Pokemon Rangers inside Coumarine City Gym and then I continued to wander throughout the Gym and I battled against two more Pokemon Rangers and their Grass Pokemon. I climbed some more vines and soon I found Gym Leader Ramos's location and I challenged him to a battle. He sent out his Jumpluff first and I used Talonflame. I attacked Jumpluff with Fly and that was super effective and enough to defeat his Jumpluff. I switched out to Pyroar after that to battle Ramos's Weepinbell. Fire Fang was enough to beat Weepinbell and then all that was left was his Gogoat. I used Talonflame's Aerial Ace against it and I beat it and won the Plant Badge and the Grass Knot TM from Ramos after that.

I finally become one of the most stylish trainers in Kalos. I had to, I need the Hatching Power.
    I did all the things needed to max out my character's style, there's a short way by buying 100 Premier Balls one by one in Pokeball Boutique, but I decided to go all through the hassles in every place in Lumiose City that gives high point for style.
    Finally the man in Stone Emporium is willing to sell me a megastone for 50,000 (can be lower actually). And the most important thing is Mr Bonding shows up in Café Introversion so I could get the last O Power. Superb.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

finally got around to challenging and defeating Wulfric and collecting my 8th gym badge , after this i headed off to Victory Road and arrived
    at the Pokemon League . after an easy-ish time i defeated all 4 of the Elite Four and beat the Champion .
    after watching the ending and going through the parade and fight with AZ , i saved the game and decided to head into a chain with Wonder Trading .

i went through a trade of around 40 pokes .
    received a few HA pokes and traded a few away also ,
    didn't really receive anything noteworthy so for my final wonder trade i sent off a spare lvl 45 Lugia i had from a SoulSilver run through .
    i obtained a Quagsire .

will look to be doing some more wonder trading later on this evening and will end my chain again with sending out a spare Legendary pokemon
    i have saved in my PokeBank .
    my current soulsilver team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was trying to breed my Leafeon with Baton pass but it's not an egg move. I did get a few female hidden ability Eevees tho. I have it bred now. I'm moving on to breeding 2 Clamperls now.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I got a Bulletproof Chespin on the GTS the other day! And I think I have a good defensive Chesnaught set in mind for later.
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Why... ♀ - Scare RE

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

Page 242 of 334 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast