Page 270 of 343 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 8557

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I walked around the marshy areas of Route 14/Laverre Nature Trail after collecting some items and I headed over to the tall grass sections after beating the trainers around Route 14 and I caught a wild Goomy, Shelmet and Karrablast there. I waded deeper into the swampy water and encountered and caught a wild Stunfisk and a wild Quagsire as well. I then met Shauna, Trevor and Tierno again and we went into a spooky building together. After speaking with the man inside, we headed back outside and Tierno and Trevor left to Laverre City. I moved towards Laverre City too after that and got the Toxic TM from a Hex Maniac in the marshland. I also caught a wild Bellsprout in a horde, then I finally arrived in Laverre City.

Well, that was mildly disappointing for random matches.

The first fight was against a team full of legendaries. The guy disconnected before I could severely cripple his Arceus.

The second one was hilarious till the end, with a whole group of shinies. Disabling this guy's Mega Aerodactyl's ability made it nearly worthless, wasting turns and Sky Drop not working properly for it. Despite the fact he managed to corner two of my Pokemon, I started eliminating the rest of his team with Discharge, leaving only its Burned Tauros and my Staraptor. I kept dodging its moves while Burn slowly took away its health without never landing Facade...and then he disconnects on me.

It's nice to know the one who still is connected is considered the winner anyway. He could have just forfeited the match...

I received the Torment TM from a boy upon arrival in Laverre City, then I headed over to the local Pokemon Center where I healed my Pokemon. I wandered around the lobby and met Mr. Bonding again after using the changing room and I got another O-Power from him. I also purchased various items at the Poke Mart section and then I went back outside to explore Laverre City. I saw the Laverre Gym in the middle of the city and I wandered east and found a house where a person taught the Pledge moves to Starter Pokemon and I moved on. I picked up an Ultra Ball that was hidden in a patch of grass and I obtained the Gengarite Mega Stone from a Hex Maniac in front of the local Pokemon Fan Club and saved the game.

Earlier, I continued to level up my Starmie by fighting many trainers. It took me quite a while to get it to the level I wanted, since it was only level 20 when I started training today. Once it reached level 71, I was happy and deposited it in my PC for now.

Then, I went back to the Battle Maison. Since I have every trophy, my goal now will be to achieve high streaks. I started a new Super Singles streak using a team of Kangaskhan, Togekiss, and Aegislash. I won 10 battles before taking a break. Tomorrow, I will continue and see how far I can go this time.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 7th May 2014 at 6:52 AM.

After receiving the Gengarite Mega Stone outside, I entered the Pokemon Fan Club and someone there rated my Pokemon's happiness and I got an Effort Ribbon from the Chairman. I visited a cafe in town and got a Poke Doll from a girl there after showing her a Pokemon of a certain height, then I found a Leaf Stone by a patch of mushrooms after leaving the cafe. I headed out afterwards and I wandered north to the Poke Ball Factory, but I couldn't enter the building yet. I returned to Laverre City and instead picked up an Ether as I explored more of the city and after swapping Pokemon at the Laverre City Pokemon Center, I visited the Laverre City Gym since I wanted to start the Gym challenge. I saved the game inside.

I got everyonem I'm using in the gym fight to level 47 and then went back to Anistar city. By then I forgot to beat the gym trainers so I did that and then beat Olympia.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Upon entering the Laverre City Gym, I had to step on warp-tiles and navigate around the dollhouse-shaped Gym. I already knew how to reach Gym Leader Valerie's spot since I had experience with this particular Gym puzzle, but I wanted to battle against all of the Gym trainers inside there anyway for some more experience, so I wandered around aimlessly looking for Gym trainers. I battled the first Furisode Girl and I beat her Dedenne and Azumarill with Pangoro and Raichu, then I battled a brunette Furisode Girl at the bottom right corner of the Laverre City Gym and I defeated her Aromatisse with my Aerodactyl. I battled two more Furisode Girls and their Fairy-type Pokemon and I saved before battling Valerie.

I'm about to face the Fairy Gym Leader, my current team is:

Raichu Lvl 36, usually I would have Jolteon but, I wanted to try having Raichu for once.
    Venusaur Lvl 37, being part Poison type, it'll help with the Fairy's I'll be facing.
    Lucario Lvl 37, right now its a place holder till I catch the Legendary or find something else.
    Hawlucha Lvl 38, I was surprised how good this one is. This is the first time I've used it in the game. Use to be one of those I catch just for dex entry.
    Greninja Lvl 38, I have used the other two starts before. Now its this ones turn to shine.
    Gabite Lvl 38, Ok I just got this one because I love Garchomp +Mega Evolution.

I arrived at Gym Leader Valerie's location after warping around and I finally challenged her and I sent out my Delphox against her Mawile. I defeated Valerie's Mawile with Mystical Fire which was super effective, then I switched out to Pangoro in order to battle her Mr. Mime, which I attacked with Payback. Mr. Mime survived the attack though and attacked back. Another Payback attack beat Valerie's Mr. Mime though and only Valerie's Sylveon remained and I used Delphox against it. Delphox attacked Sylveon with Mystical Fire, but Sylveon endured it. After withstanding its Dazzling Gleam attack, I switched to my Aerodactyl and beat Sylveon with a Fly attack. I then obtained the Fairy Badge from Valerie and saved.

Well, I registered for the May tourney thing. I don't expect to get too far and even then I don't get anything. I just want the congratulatory Enigma Berry they're giving out to all participants.

I exited the Laverre City Gym after getting the Fairy Badge and Dazzling Gleam TM from Leader Valerie. I encountered Shauna and Trevor outside and they asked me to go to the Poke Ball Factory. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I went north of Laverre City and met my friends outside the factory. Shauna went ahead and Calem and Tierno arrived too. Then Shauna and Trevor came running since they were being chased by some Team Flare grunt. Now that nobody was guarding the entrance, I could explore the area some more. I moved around the labyrinth outside to pick up a few items, then I entered the actual Poke Ball Factory and battled a Team Flare grunt and his Toxicroak at the entrance and saved.

Yesterday, I continued in the Battle Maison. I entered the Super Rotation line again and I managed to win a few more battles, but unfortunately, I lost quickly in battle #104. There was a lot of hax involved which is the main reason I lost, but it isn't the only reason. I made a lot of wrong decisions as well, which combined with the hax, ended up costing me the battle. Battle video BZRW-WWWW-WWW7-9ZAH if anyone wants to see it. I also uploaded my battle against Morgan, video Y9VG-WWWW-WWW7-9ZCM.

After losing there, I continued from where I had stopped in the Super Triple Line. I won a few battles here as well, but just like in the Super Rotation, I lost quickly at battle #205. There was a bit of hax involved here as well, but the main reason I lost was because of many bad decisions and bad playing from my side. Battle video RF7W-WWWW-WWW7-9ZD2. Also uploaded my video against Dana, SPTV-WWWW-WWW7-9ZDY. Since it seems like it is only possible to have 10 videos uploaded at once, I had to delete a few of my older, less important ones. Still have them saved on my game though.

I am now more or less done with everything I had planned to do at the Battle Maison for now. I have over 4700 BP that I don't know what I should do with, and I have no desire to make another try at beating my records at any of the lines, so I'm leaving the place for now. Went to Route 7 and planted the Starf Berry I got a while ago, also planted some other berries. Guess they will take a while to grow into trees with new berries, so I'll keep watching them. I have planned to do a (hopefully fast) breeding project next, had planned to start on it today but that didn't happen. Hopefully tomorrow instead.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

After I defeated a Team Flare grunt inside the Poke Ball Factory, I continued to wander around on the conveyor belts. I battled more Team Flare grunts around the factory and I found a room where I healed my Pokemon thanks to the people inside. I went out to explore more of the factory and I entered one of the main offices and some Team Flare members talking to a man inside. I had to battle against a Team Flare Admin next. I beat her Scraggy and her Houndoom with Pangoro, then I had to battle against the two Team Flare scientists, Celosia and Bryony. Calem arrived and teamed up with me. Calem's Meowstic beat Manectric and I used my Pangoro's Power-Up Punch to defeat Liepard and we won the battle.

I beat everyone in Lysander's lab and in their hide out in Geosenge town. Now I just need to catch xerneas and beat Lysander for the second time. Snow cone and Kazu also evolved into vanilluxe and salamence.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Once Calem and I defeated Team Flare Celosia and Bryony at the Poke Ball Factory, I spoke to the president of said company and I obtained the Master Ball item and a Big Nugget from him. I collected several other items around the factory afterwards including a Metal Coat, then I returned to Laverre City and healed my Pokemon at the PC. With everything finished in Laverre City, I decided to travel to the next town, so I went east to Route 15/Brun Way. I battled against a Pokemon Ranger who jumped out of a bunch of leaves and I beat his Quagsire with my Venusaur's Petal Dance and his Beartic with my Aerodactyl. I walked through more leaves along there and I picked up a Revive by some leaves and then saved.

I caught zerneas and beat Lysander. After that I caught a larion, durant, heatmor, gurdurr, and torkoal. I'm going to use larion and durant on my team. I named them Loomis and Tanya.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Won a masterball in the I.D. lotto today!
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

I walked along on Route 15/Brun Way more and I found a Net Ball in some leaves, then I encountered and battled a Hex Maniac. I defeated her Chimecho with my Pangoro, then I wandered around the tall grass and I captured a wild Skorupi, a Pawniard and a Mightyena. I then jumped off a ledge as I moved east and I picked up a Leppa Berry by a berry tree. I also battled another Pokemon Ranger and I beat his Watchog, Swoobat and Seadra with Raichu and Venusaur. As I moved forward, I battled another male Ranger and beat him too. I walked across a river after beating the fourth Pokemon Ranger on the route, and I walked towards the water and I fished around with my Good Rod and caught a wild Basculine.

Quote Originally Posted by MsKinnikufan View Post
    Won a masterball in the I.D. lotto today!

is it not winning a master ball like winning the lotto for real?

After fishing with the Good Rod, I Surfed across some water and picked up the PP Up item. As I Surfed back to land, I found a wild Lombre in the water and I caught it. I wandered through some more tall grass, then I passed some tiny ruins on the road as I moved east and I used Rock Smash to break a rock wall to reach a Protein. I continued to move around Brun Way and I battled against two Mysterious Sister trainers. I battled against their Drifblim and Floette and beat them with my Raichu and Pangoro, then I got a Holo Caster message from Lysandre. After that I caught a wild Floatzel after Surfing on a river. I then reached some bigger ruins than the one I encountered before by some tall grass and flowers.

Yesterday, I continued my Super Singles streak. I had a fairly easy time with the first 40 something battles. But then when I got to ~battle 45, I did very poorly and got swept by Greninja. It was a very disappointing way for me to end my streak, especially since it was 10+ wins off my record.
    Next time, I think I'll play one of the other battle styles, since I still have active streaks with 50 straight wins in those ones.

Also, I just finished collecting every TM in the game earlier, so I'm glad about that.

Will trade ZyGarde for Aceus! Lvl 70. Form Japan. Hasn't been used in a battle. Just got it yesterday. Let me know if you want to trade!
    My FC is: 2637-9947-8146
    Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZyGardeArceus View Post
    Will trade ZyGarde for Aceus! Lvl 70. Form Japan. Hasn't been used in a battle. Just got it yesterday. Let me know if you want to trade!
    My FC is: 2637-9947-8146
    Thanks!!!
    Wrong thread AND forum: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...71-Trade-Forum

Also recent happening:
    Horde battles, found yet ANOTHER shiny in hordes, Shiny Cubchoo while EV training
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 9th May 2014 at 5:42 PM.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

I have been digging into MLB the Show 2014 big time. Wonder trading on pokemon in between games. I have almost acquired a full box of lvl 1s with egg moves. Once I get it full I'll check for ivs.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I caught a noibat which I'm going to use and named her Weezy. I also beat all of the trainers in terminus cave and gave up trying find a shuckle and Aron hoard. Now I'm battling Sycamore in Couriway town.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 270 of 343 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast