Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378
Results 9,426 to 9,437 of 9437

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Resetting X for multiple Genesects. I am up to 8. Takes about 35 minutes per Genesect. But, I want to have at least 18-20 when I'm fully burnt out from doing it.
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,694,716,717,769

- So now that the Pokeball Factory was saved, I left to Laverre city again and went to Route 15's path. I love that area cuz of its autumn foliage hee hee and I caught a few pokemon.
    - I got spooked by some trainers who were hiding under the clumps of leaves and soon I fished with my rods when I approached some ponds, but all I hooked were wild Basculins. ^^;
    - I crossed some bridges and arrived at the Lost Hotel's northern entrance, which I visited after catching a Klefki. I picked up items and then I went out toward Dendemille town next.

Played X/Y a little during the weekend. Mostly to download the Event Genesect, which I got on both games. It is likely the final Event ever for these games, and for the generation as a whole, so it feels a bit sad that there won't be any more events as I really liked the large amount of events during this generation. I hope Gen 7 will follow up and have many events as well. Anyway, I soft-reset until I got the Nature I wanted on the 2 Genesect, it went quite quickly and I got it at the same time on both games. Then I deposited them in the PC. Playing X/Y again made me miss them for some random reason. I like these games and I had lots of fun with them. It is weird, didn't think I would feel this way but I guess I like them more than I thought. It also feels sad how there never was a proper follow-up to them. Anyway, I don't think I'll play X/Y anymore in the near future so this is it, not sure when I'll play them next time.

- In Dendemille town now, I met up with professor Sycamore and he updated me on some topics, then I exchanged Pokemon and roamed the icy town and visited a few cottages. :]
    - When I had finished my exploration, I went north through the exterior of Frost Cavern and saw a man and his Mamoswine, battled trainers and then entered the cold cave itself. ^^
    - I slipped on the floor inside and did some level grinding while looking for Pokemon to catch. I gathered some items as well and soon I was at Abomasnow's cave and saw Team Flare.

Today, I spent a little time on Y because I needed to get some Pokemon for my Sun's dex. First, I went to the Day Care and collected three eggs containing a Shieldon, Archen, and Petilil.

Once I had my eggs, I went to Lumiose City, where I purchased a variety of balls at the Poke Ball boutique place. Then, I rode my bike around the city for a little while to get my eggs closer to hatching before finally heading to Route 14. I encountered several Pokemon on that route before finding a Goomy, which I caught after weakening it with my Parasect's False Swipe. After that, I went to Route 17 and searched for a Delibird. Once I found one, I weakened it with Parasect again, then caught it.

Finally, the three eggs I had in my party hatched. I then placed those three Pokemon and the two I caught in an empty PC box along with an extra Chinchou I had. Then, I sent those six Pokemon to Bank and then to Sun.
    ~ * * ~

I haven't been on X since August but I have alot planned for this weekend. I am going to do some horde encounters for HA Nidoran-F, as well as catch a Zoroark. I am also going to transform my Rotom into Rotom-Cut
    Latest Shiny: (Pokemon Sun, 1/2/2017, 27 SOS Calls)

Current Hunt: none

On hold: (Pokemon HeartGold Badge Quest, 600 SRs)

- I confronted Mable of Team Flare at Frost Cavern and saved the Abomasnow, who then handed me the Abomasite mega stone hee hee. I left the cave and returned to Dendemille.
    - I explored Route 16 next and caught a few Pokemon and grabbed as many items as I could locate among the leaves and then I went to Route 17, which was covered in deep snow.
    - The Mamoswine guy from before kindly lent me his Mamoswine so I could cross the snow and I caught a Sneasel as we moved deeper into the ice. I also picked up a few items nearby.

On my X game, I went to Ambrette Town, then I then flew to Victory Road in order to level up my Inkay. I grinded against many wild Pokemon within the cavern until Inkay reached level 30 and then I flipped the 3DS upside down to induce the evolution. After that I caught a wild Graveler, Haunter, Gurdurr, and Lickitung within Victory Road and used an Escape Rope to leave the cave. I flew to Laverre City and I did some trades in order to evolve some of the Pokemon that I caught at Victory Road.

- I finished crossing the icy wasteland at Route 17 and got a call from Calem and he asked me to meet him in front of Anistar city's gym. I now walked into Anistar city itself hee hee.
    - I exchanged Pokemon inside the Pokemon Center, changed clothes and shopped also before exploring the city. I visited a few homes and the boutique and then went to the gym. :]
    - I challenged Calem and won fast, then I went inside the gym building and began the long task of searching for Olympia's spot and I defeated trainers that I found along the way. ^^

X: ended up with over 18 Genesects. 18 through resets and 5 already in my bank... so, 23 total.

Y: really hitting my Friend Safaris for shiny Pokémon. Started on April 15. Hit my 3rd shiny today: Pikachu. Really digging the Friend Safari now.
    Living Bank/Dex complete.

Campions beaten: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola.

Shiny Collection: ,694,716,717,769

Y: Showed off my skating to Korrina at tower of mastery. Battled a person from this forum afterwards and won though he did really good and i was pretty sure i was gonna lose lol
    I'm a girl lol
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?

Mew is my favorite pokemon
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion. May make a club for her...
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.
    My new av is manlay to me <3

This pair of weirdos got on my new forum and untill i fully bann them, its out of my sig for now.

- So with the Anistar gym cleared out, all I had to do was challenge its gym leader Olympia. I defeated her team of psychic types swiftly and won the Psychic badge and left the gym.
    - I saw Calem again when I was outside and Lysandre distributed his message via the Holo Caster next in which he explained his scheme to everyone in Kalos. I flew to Lumiose now.
    - I exchanged Pokemon at the closest Pokemon Center I could find and did some shopping before visiting Lysandre's cafe. Once inside I defeated a couple of Team Flare members. ^^

Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378