Page 101 of 342 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8546

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Found a shiny Spiritomb. Named it Halloween because well its Halloween and I was watching Halloween part 5. I also nicknamed it Halloween.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DocZoologist; 1st November 2013 at 8:39 AM.
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

Why....Does....Battle Spot.... Allow..... Legendaries!!!!!??? Isn't it supposed to be like random match in BW!? That didn't allow Legends so why does this!?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Got six badges. I decided to make nidoqueen the final member of my team. I trained her up to my teams level, and now moving down route 15. My team is

absol
    greninja
    gengar
    pyroar
    shelgon
    nidoqueen

So I battled against Korrina using one of her Lucario and she used the other Lucario against me. I wanted to try out mega evolution since Lucario was holding the Lucarionite item. I had Lucario attack with Power-Up Punch first which I figured would be very effective against Korrina's Lucario. Lucario mega evolved into Mega Lucario and with just two Power-Up Punch attacks, we defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario. I got to keep Korrina's Lucario as a gift after the battle and it was sent to my PC, then I headed back out of the Tower of Mastery since I had other stuff to do. I visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center once more to buy items, then I went out to Route 12 and I met Serena again. I obtained the Surf HM from her.

I saw somewhere that people wanted to flood Wonder Trade with Pumpkaboos for Halloween. So I bred seven Pumpkaboos, infected them with Pokérus, and gave them Sweet Hearts, a Rare Candy, a PP Up, et cetera. Actually, I bred eight, but that eighth was Shiny so I kept it for myself. (A Shiny Pumpkaboo born on Halloween? Cool.) Selfish, right?

So if you have Cucurbita, Pepo, Carotene, Linus, Hallowthere, Patchricia, or Samheinous (I'm kinda proud of that last nickname), that's one of mine. I got a Gourgeist from one trade out of the seven, so I guess this thing I read about wasn't that popular a deal after all. None of the others were very interesting. But I'm at least happy I could spread some Pokérus.

Oh, and I'm a Grand Duke now. Finally.
    3DS Friend Code: 3394-3638-4506

Friend Safari: Pyroar, Magmar, Braixen

Spoiler:- BW2 Medal Stuff:

I made my way up Route 6 until I reached the Parfum Palace. I went inside and took a look around. Then, I headed out in the garden where Shauna and I had to catch this guy's Furfrou. After catching it, we got to see some fireworks and I obtained the Pokeflute. I then went back to where the Snorlax was, catching several Pokemon along the way. The Pokeflute woke up the Snorlax and I battled and caught it.

After that, I continued along Route 7. Serena and I teamed up to defeat Tierno and Trevor in battle. I then spent some time training at the Battle Chateau and even managed to get my rank up. When I was done there, I went through Connecting Cave and eventually made it to Ambrette Town.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbi Z View Post
    Why....Does....Battle Spot.... Allow..... Legendaries!!!!!??? Isn't it supposed to be like random match in BW!? That didn't allow Legends so why does this!?
    I wonder why also...some dude had a team full of legendaries. it made me angry.

3DS: 0516-8673-2179
    Prof. Sycamore is my pokecrush.

first shiny ever!

Just defeated Grant to earn the Cliff Badge and TM39 Rock Tomb.
    Current Pokémon X Team:

Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

I decided to take a stroll in the friend safari and I finds me a shiny druddigon :-) freaking happy Halloween to me!!! Lol

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

Currently got four of the six Pokemon I want in my team. Training the last of them(Inkay) has been a pain, even with the Fighting type gym leader over the horizon. As for new mechanics and interesting events:

* Espurr is completely adorable. Those silly little slicks, the ears and strangely alluring eyes...I almost died of cuteness when I fed Espurr in Pokemon Amie
    * Hordes have been an interesting experience. I'm amused at my most recent horde, which had four Zangooses and one Seviper. They utterly wailed over Seviper, to the point I felt sorry for it
    * I must resist using Amie on Gardevoir. I must resist using Amie on Gardevoir
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

*yawn*

Today I hatched a nearly flawless adamant Fletchling and then proceed to fully evolve it, EV train it, and level it to 50 for competitive testing. I then leveled my O-power: Defense to 3, only SD and Spd to go and I'll have all the O-powers maxed. I also leveled a Delphox to 99 (soon to be 100). I got 3 more Kee berries from my berry patch.

I haven't done much else since I had to get Halloween supplies, setup decorations, and hand out candy. Tomorrow I'll focus on maxing the remaining O-powers.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I'm currently doing an "Anime" run in ,Y version and just stumbled across Pokerus , and in X I finally got around to finishing all the looker missions, which I must say, are quite time consuming

Finally caught a Clauncher with a nature I want, currently Super Training my Zygarde (Nidhoggr). Also found out today that Houndoominite is exclusive to Y! D: Aaaaargh!

now time to chase zapdos

In Lumiose City i was exploring the towns hotels looking for Mr bond and on the second floor of one of the hotels the screen blinked and a Hex Girl popped up flashed again and she was standing in front of me. Then she said "Your not the one." and disappeared. I'm confused? Is this some sort of side story or something they threw into the hotel to make it creepish?

Quote Originally Posted by Eirrinn View Post
    I wonder why also...some dude had a team full of legendaries. it made me angry.
    Maybe it's so you could use your in-game team, but for competitive? Idk...
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Yesterday I was playing with my friend and we were battling. We did 3 battles, first one I won, second one he won, third one was different. We took 6 random boxd pokemon that are really bad and have never been used. I took a Weedle, a Metapod, a Dunsparce, a Bulbasaur, a Togepi and a Combee, while he used a Dwebble, a Hippopotas, a Froakie, a Spritzee, a Bergmite and a Ledyba. Well, if you think Weedle is a bad Pokemon, think again. It outsped all his Pokemon except for Froakie I think, and poisoned 4 of his Pokemon which caused them to go down. This Weedle will now be EV trained and taken with me in the E4 to level it up. XD

Wonder Trade

Sentret
    Volbeat (ugh)
    Larvitar
    Gible
    Girafarig (neat)
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I'm still working on breeding for a shiny vulpix -_- part of me wants to quit, I have boxes 2-19 full of vulpix. But then again, I've never had a shiny before so, I'm determined. Also spending time chasing down Zapdos. He keeps running and I'm not sure how long it'll take before he decides to settle in Azure bay...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Yesterday I was playing with my friend and we were battling. We did 3 battles, first one I won, second one he won, third one was different. We took 6 random boxd pokemon that are really bad and have never been used. I took a Weedle, a Metapod, a Dunsparce, a Bulbasaur, a Togepi and a Combee, while he used a Dwebble, a Hippopotas, a Froakie, a Spritzee, a Bergmite and a Ledyba. Well, if you think Weedle is a bad Pokemon, think again. It outsped all his Pokemon except for Froakie I think, and poisoned 4 of his Pokemon which caused them to go down. This Weedle will now be EV trained and taken with me in the E4 to level it up. XD
    Aha, that's so cool! That's one top percentage Weedle you've got, there.

So I finally managed to breed and EV train two Pokémon to my satisfaction. (Man, this was easier before school.) I've got myself a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bulletproof Chespin and a 31/31/30/x/31/31 Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Azumarill. I'm just not sure which Pokémon to go for next; I want to do Fletchling, Froakie, Sylveon, Scizor, and Garchomp, but I sorta think I'm all bred out for the moment (think of how my Pokémon feel!). I used horde battles to get Azumarill's EVs, and also managed to evolve a few more Pokémon for the 'Dex in the process.

Speaking of my breeding pursuits, by the way, I've got a few extra Marill and a box full of Chespin I wouldn't mind clearing out, if anybody wants any. =s

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Made my way back to Coumarine and am levelling up in the area. My Amaura's speed is pretty low, so I decided to do some Super Training to raise it since I want to take it to the Gym battle.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

I caught 2 shiny qwilfish and one shiny dragalge after some intensive chain fishing! Unfortunately, dragalge has horrible IVs and a horrible nature.

Well, looks like I'll have to start the hunt anew!
    Last edited by BL00p; 1st November 2013 at 3:00 PM.
    3DS FC: 3496-9493-8590

changed the hair style and colthes of my Char and now back to shiny hunting.

I am currently on the verge of challenging the 8th gym.
    My team is as follows:
    - Lax natured Greninja lvl 59
    - Hasty natured Lucario lvl 57
    - Bashful natured Gardevoir lvl 57
    - Relaxed natured Charizard lvl 59
    - Naive natured (average sized) Gourgeist lvl 57
    - Lax natured Heliolisk lvl 57

Very cool tempered bunch (except my female Gardevoir, who started out as incredibly hotheaded, haha).

This game is really enjoyable. I occasionally have the Exp. Share on but most times it is off. Much more fun and balanced that way. In fact, in a few gyms, the leader's pokemon were a level or two higher than mine!
    So yeah, I'm slowly reaching the climax of this adventure (no, I don't consider beating the overally dramatic Lysandre the climax of the adventure...).

Toodles!

PS: Shout-out to Akashin for helping me evolve my Pumpkaboo!
    Planned X Team

Friend code: 0533 - 5418 - 8763

Judt caught a Shiny Pupitar!
    It's now a Tyranitar!
    Shiny Mega ones are the coolest thing ever.

I'd use it on my team if I didn't already have a crippling fighting weakness
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Page 101 of 342 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast