Page 102 of 339 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 8471

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

yes for sure , haha

Bred a calm wish Eevee with near flawless IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31. EV trained it completely in HP and DEF and evolved it into
    a Vaporeon. Now I'm going to replace my old breeding male with this one and I'm going to try and breed a complete
    set of near flawless Eeveelutions. Timid Jolteon and Espeon are my next targets.

Well today, I was mostly iv breeding for the first time. I was using my Pawniard with 3 different dittos and was gonna do the nature last when I had all the ivs sorted.
    I was up to 31/31/31/x/x/31 and was using a power item to get the Sp.Def, and after 3 disappointing eggs (I have no idea how x/x/x/31/x/x happened), Arceus came down and handed me a flawless egg (All stats 31 ivs) with the exact nature I needed, so I didn't need to breed any more

I was quite happy.

On another note, has anyone rubbed Pawniards stomach? Its really cute!

I just visited 3 star restaurant. I hope owner is OK. Also I'm looking for male drought Ninetales in Friend Safari.

During my recent League challenge, I was using my Sylveon against Aegislash. I thought it would be pretty funny so I used skill swap on it and found that Stance Change cannot be swapped. Lesson learned: Unique abilities cannot be swapped.
    My current (Would-be) Team

Yup, pretty borderline.

Just recently discovered the joy that is the restaurants in Lumiose City. Now that's some fast cash! Not that it is especially hard to come by this generation, but still. Clothing splurges and all that.

Yesterday: Well... yesterday's agenda went different from what I originally planned due to late-night trading. Anyway, I got to max out my Charizard's affection (if I didn't share, I also did get to max out my Starmie's and Malamar's affections a little while back). I did more grinding, and I got my female Meowstic to level 100. On the GTS, I was able to get a Japanese Gale Wings Fletchling with Jolly nature + 31/31/x/x/x/31 IVs in exchange for one of my Vivillons. I EV-trained that (it's now a Talonflame), as well as finally getting around to EV-training my event Torchic (now a Blaziken). Rest in peace to all the Trevenant hordes that fainted during Halloween.
    Today's Agenda: I hatched the Scatterbug egg my boyfriend traded over to me, and he requested me to experiment on what the pattern will be when it evolves into a Vivillon. (His native pattern happens to be polar while mine is high plains, so I'm going to see which one it is.) I'm currently in the process of breeding for Magic Bounce Natu eggs, and I was able to get one with a Timid nature + 31/x/31/31/x/31 IVs. At this time, I'm trying to get the same result (or try to get 31 in SpDef in there, too; however I don't have a parent with that, so I might not try to get it), but instead inheriting a Nest Ball. In addition to my Natu breeding session, I finally got my Timid synchronizer. Later on today, I will finally settle catching Mewtwo and Zapdos. Since I already have a Timid Mewtwo in my White 2, I will be going for an Adamant one in this game.

Current Party:
    Solace (Volcarona♀) - Level 87
    (The rest of the slots are empty for eggs.)

In Rotation (* = shiny):
    Talonflame♀ - Level 93 (Fly)
    Malamar♀ - Level 84
    Lazurite (*Starmie-) - Level 81
    Lapras♂ - Level 77 (Surf, Waterfall)
    Charizard♂ - Level 74
    Noivern♀ - Level 59
    Talonflame♂ - Level 42
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 4th November 2013 at 6:11 PM.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

In X, I traded my Charizard (Holding its X Mega Stone) for Mega Charizard Y. I also exchanged Absol for Deino. I hope they were good trades...
    Last edited by bigbro223; 1st November 2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: More detail.
    My Platinum Team:

My OmegaRuby Team:

I am nearing the joy of having level 100 Pokemon!
    My beloved Beedrill, Bastille, has reached level 93 along with my Blastoise, Jean-locke.
    Now I shall begin the quest of finding shiny Pokemon and building my Friend Safari!
    Feel free to add me for the Friend Safari! Message me and I'll add you too!
    3DS Friend Code: 3308-5038-9924
    Fighting! Riolu. Pancham. Mankey.
    Do it for the Mankey!

not sure which thread to ask this but here goes,...
    ...I've heard rumours that the friend safari increases your chances of shiny pokemon (in the safari) depending on how many friends you have registered (or something of the sort),
    Any confirmation of it being true/false?
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Quote Originally Posted by lokowoko View Post
    not sure which thread to ask this but here goes,...
    ...I've heard rumours that the friend safari increases your chances of shiny pokemon (in the safari) depending on how many friends you have registered (or something of the sort),
    Any confirmation of it being true/false?
    Highly doubt it considering I have 98 friends and spent countless hours just catching Pokemon for HA, I've only found one shiny.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Highly doubt it considering I have 98 friends and spent countless hours just catching Pokemon for HA, I've only found one shiny.
    well thnx for letting me know, i'll just continue my shenanigans as per usual then xD
    3DS Friend code: 1392-4485-7424
    Friend Safari: Grass type- Oddish, Ivysaur, Quiladin

Yeah I have like 60 registered and have spent hours in the safari and never got a shiny. Only had shiny luck this gen through fish chaining.
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

After getting the Surf HM, I taught it to Greninja and I continued to walk on Route 12. I met a guy who offered to give me a Lapras, so I went back to Shalour City to deposit a Pokemon and I got the Lapras from the man. I didn't need it since I already had Greninja as my Water-type, so I just deposited it as well and returned to Route 12. I walked across some tall grass in order to reach a bush and I found a wild Chatot and Slowpoke there. I caught both, then I used Cut on the bush and I reached an Aspear Berry tree and I picked up an Aspear Berry from the ground. I then arrived at the coast of Route 12 and I used Surf for the first time. I found a Swimmer immediately, and I beat his Qwilfish and Binacle.

I feel like I am the only one who doesn't understand perfect IV breeding. >__< any who I have just evolved my malmar and am EV training that sucker. Still trying to make a good overall team. I have so far: GARCHOMP, GENGAR, GYRADOS, MALAMAR, TOGEKISS, AND CHESNAUGHT (MIGHT SWAP OUT FOR VENUSAWR)
    .::Current Y Team::.

::Update:: Looking to trade EV trained Pokemon for other EV trained Pokemon. Also I have Xerneas up for trade PM me with offers.
    FRIEND CODE---2664-3098-8929

In Ambrette Town, I went to the fossil lab and found out that I had to go to Glittering Cave. I went out to Route 9, where I had to ride on a Rhyhorn in order to reach the cave. In the deepest part of the cave, there were several Team Flare members that I had to deal with. After dealing with all of them, I received a Jaw Fossil from a scientist. I also found an Old Amber while using Rock Smash.

I used an Escape Rope to get out of the cave quickly and then went back to Ambrette. I revived my fossils at the lab and then headed out to Route 8. I continued until reaching Cyllage City.

After I beat the Swimmer, Litleo evolved into Pyroar due to the shared experience, and I continued to Surf around looking for wild Pokemon in the water. I caught a wild Tentacool, then I reached the other side of the shore and used the Dowsing Machine and found a Net Ball hidden on a rock. I battled a trainer and his Linoone as I set off around the area, then I arrived at Baa de Mer Ranch where there were lots of cute Skiddo. I actually got to ride one and it jumped over a ledge which was fun. I went into the house nearby and got the Attract TM, then I rode around on a Skiddo some more and picked up a Shiny Stone and a Whipped Dream. I then got off the Skiddo and I started battling trainers in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    After I beat the Swimmer, Litleo evolved into Pyroar due to the shared experience, and I continued to Surf around looking for wild Pokemon in the water. I caught a wild Tentacool, then I reached the other side of the shore and used the Dowsing Machine and found a Net Ball hidden on a rock. I battled a trainer and his Linoone as I set off around the area, then I arrived at Baa de Mer Ranch where there were lots of cute Skiddo. I actually got to ride one and it jumped over a ledge which was fun. I went into the house nearby and got the Attract TM, then I rode around on a Skiddo some more and picked up a Shiny Stone and a Whipped Dream. I then got off the Skiddo and I started battling trainers in the area.
    Had the same experience, aside from the Litleo evolving and capturing of Tentacool. I surfed a bit on my Wartortle, but returned to the coast before entering the bay area. After arriving in Courmarine City, I got a Holographic broadcast by Serena saying she wants to battle me in front of the gym, so I should get ready. I had a team consisting of member of my team that can Mega Evolve eventually, as I don't want to overpower the rest of my team, which are all in there 32's/34's, so I thought I should get a different team first.. But before heading to the pokecenter, I explored the city a bit and was happy to find the Good Rod, and a TM for a new move called Confide! With the Good Rod in hand, I backtracked to Cyllage City in order to fish up a Skrelp, a proposed fifth member for my team that I had in mind. Remembering the new technique of chainfishing, I thought about giving it a go, pulled a Suction Cups Inkay from the pc, let it faint and started fishing. To my surprise, it didn't matter that I encountered both Skrelp and Horsea during the chain, because at around 8 or 9 attempts, suddenly, there was a shiny SKRELP!

BOOYAH!

Luckily, I was able to capture it after a Fake Out from Mamanga the Kangaskhan with a Pokéball or three! It has a naive nature, and Poison Touch as an ability. I don't know if this is the best, as I heard that Dragalge has a better special defense and this nature may just be detrimental, since its speed is generally very low and semi-worthless to begin with, so there's little point in a boosting nature.. Oh well.. My first Y-Shiny, and a new core member to my main team. Speaking of which, it now consists of:
    1. - Jett the Frogadier (lv34)
    2. - Chip the Quilladin (lv34)
    3. - Fiaro the Fletchinder (lv34)
    4. - Severice the Honedge (lv34)
    5. - Mocka, the shiny Skrelp (lv26)
    6. - ???

I've got no clue on my number six. Once everybody evolves, I'll have 10 different types, and I'd like to add two new different types. High contenders are my Helioptile (recently found a Sun Stone) or my Amaura, both of which add two new types (Normal/Electric or Rock/Ice) and could help bypass some of my teams speed issues with spreading paralysis.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Continued with the Pokedex, did some different things today. First, I did some breeding which gave me the following Pokemon: Pichu, Surskit, Munchlax and 7 Eevee. Then I did some Secret Super-training and found out that getting the Evolutionary stones wasn't as hard as I thought yesterday, so I got all the stones I needed. I used them to add some more Pokemon to the dex: Raichu, Florges, Roserade and Delcatty. Also caught an Oddish which I evolved all the way into Bellossom, and my Golbat evolved into Crobat. Did some more breeding as I had to get a Male Ralts, it took 14 eggs to get just one which is absurd, it showed me once again why I don't like casual breeding. I evolved it all the way into Gallade and at the same time I evolved one of the Eevee I hatched into Umbreon and my Wingull into Pelipper. After that, I did some wonder trades, gave away some of the Ralts that I didn't want and got some stuff in return, the most useful being a Golem which I am quite thankful for. I have 147 caught in the Central Dex now, and that is what it will look like for now, the ones I am missing are Alakazam, Aromatisse and Slurpuff, which I can't get at the moment. Before going on with the Coastal Dex, I will try and do some sidequests. I now there is something to do involving Looker, and some way to make Serena ask for a daily battle at Kiloude. Will see if I can complete both of them...
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Since I have finished X, decided to start my Y version.
    I started with a modest male Froakie. I knew I wanted Sylveon on my team again,
    so I traded over an Eevee egg as well as a modest Noibat so they can be on my
    team from the beginning.

I beat the first gym with Noibat and Froakie, soon after Froakie evolved before going
    into Luminos. Fletchling also evolved (wasn't a permy teammate.)
    Got into Luminos, received Charmander, got contact lenses, met rival at the cafe and headed off to route 5
    Trained a bit there, Charmander evolved before getting to the next town.

Once in the town, Eevee hatched, with.. Modest nature! Lol 3 members have modest. Charmander was Timid, SO
    I'm training him in speed and special. I ended up catching a Honedge and making it a team member. Eevee evolved into
    Sylveon at level 11. Decided to nickname them all (besides Noibat since he is is traded.. lol)

Beat snorlax, EV trained in spA a little bit and then headed to the next town. I need to train Honedge still. Which is going
    slower than I expected!

Definitely, need to try and get a ground team member since Noivern, Greninja, and Charizard are all super effective to electric.. but the only ground type I like is Krookodile and he's part dark making him weak to fighting, which is in common with Greninja. Also thinking about an electric type since the water gym gave my boyfriend troubles when he had no electric member. But the only electric pokemon I like are Pikachu. Mareep, and Helioptile (and their evos) but I used pikachu/mareep too often in passed play through and Helioptile in X. Guess the next team member will just show itself in time xD

Team as of now; Just got my fossil (Sail this time)
    24 Frogadier - Storm
    24 Charmeleon - Dovahkiin
    25 Sylveon - Riven (May change.)
    24 Noibat - Noibat
    18 Honedge - Bankai (Like Shofu's, It was the perfect nickname I thought xD)
    Trade Shop! 180+ IV bred pokemon!
    3DS FC: 3411-0939-9232
    IGN: Serana

X/Y shiny count: 38

Spoiler:- BQ & Shiny Updates:

Hunting

Soon

I caught a Scatterbug on Rte. 2 to give to the old guy in Anistar--the one who allegedly dies. How long does it take/what do I have to do for the guy to croak?

Just hatched a Timid shiny Budew with Natural Cure at work during a break. I'll update with a screenshot soon!
    My self-bred shinies on Pokemon Y:

Froakie x 2

Espurr (Male) x 2

Espurr (Female)

MY FC : 3411 - 1604 - 0158

Do check out my Youtube channel for more Pokemon X and Y shinies!
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH129YF_qUK5TXxo2TvagJA

After tending to my Berry Farm (dem Tamato berries won't grow themselves), I beat the Snowbelle gym. While I expected to be disappointed as my whole team could combat Ice types efficiently, the gym trainers put up a decent fight and the gym puzzle was refreshingly good. Wulfric himself put up a good fight, but please PLEASE Gamefreak, give the gym leaders more pokemon. I beat Wulfric quite comfortably, but if he didn't have half as many pokemon as me he could've been a decent challenge. Each single pokemon managed to do some quite serious damage to my own, and if Avalugg had a few more Curse boosts he could've swept me aside easily. However, because of my superior numbers I had reserves to spare, making the won look far too easy.
    Seriously, give him a Piloswine and a Weavile and then we can have a battle worthy of the final gym!

After that I explored all the various areas that you can only access with Waterfall, collecting important TMs along the way. Rock Slide, Earthquake and Dark Pulse are all in my possesion. Rock Slide and Dark Pulse were really weird, since they had an entire Waterfall set aside for the exclusive purpose of holding their TMs.

As a tip, Corphish is a brilliant HM slave. It learns all HMs bar Fly and Rock Smash on top of that. As soon as you get the Good Rod I urge you to replace your Bunnelby or whatever you're using.

Anyway, after my current yield of berries matures, I'll head off on Route 21 to train for the Pokemon League.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I explored Cyllage City. At the boutique, I bought a new jacket and put it on. Then, I went to the bicycle shop and obtained a bike. After all that, I went back to the Battle Chateau in order to get some money and experience. My Venipede evolved into Whirlipede in the middle of my training. Once I was done at the chateau, I went back to Cyllage and went to the Gym. I did some rock climbing and made my way up to Grant. I managed to defeat him using Mawile, though I had a little trouble as I got paralyzed by Thunder Wave. I received my second badge and then left the Gym.

Went on an elevator and when I got off on the next floor so did she.......
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Page 102 of 339 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast