Page 103 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 8360

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I bred the perfect mawile! On to larvesta!

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

Just trained up and Adamant Mawile to use with Speed Boost Scolipede when battling. Said goodbye to Looker *sniff*, (Emma is soooo going to play a big role in the next games...) and I'm currently searching for all the horde Pokémon I missed. I laughed out loud when a horde of Zangoose showed up with a Seviper and promptly Quick Attacked it to death!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Well, turns out that having nearly ALL PEOPLE I FOUGHT IN RANKING MATCHES sic Mega Pokémon on my butt...isn't really very beneficial to them. My Aegislash pulverized a Mega Alakazam with a single Shadow Ball to the face, my Volcarona gave a Mega Charizard Y (who kept spamming Substitute and thus killing itself) a severe case of brain damage using Psychic, and Mega Kangaskhan just couldn't handle my Staraptor's Close Combat (I feel bad for beating up its kid...NOT!) Next time, I'm equipping Focus Band and Focus Sash just to be super sure.

By the way, whoever said online matches against people who have Mega Pokémon are filtered from fighting someone who doesn't have them...needs to be shot.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Found out that my Azumarill has perfect HP, Atk, and Spd IVs! I guess catching it as an Azurill ensured it to have three perfect IVs since it's in the No Eggs breeding group, and it just so happened to be the three best ones for its purpose! Every other teammate I have has average IVs, except either my Delphox or Venusaur, who has a perfect Sp.Def IV, and Shauna's traded Chespin, who has a perfect Atk IV.

Also, I got my Scatterbug back from the guy in Anistar. You have to beat the E4 to make him die. There's nothing special about the whole event, just the Comet Shard he gives you and a note that said how my Scatterbug made him happy "until the very end." There's no funeral, AZ doesn't show up again, there's no family member who tells you the guy died, or anything sad--just a Poké Ball, a note, and a gift.

A screenshot as promised!
    This little fellow here just took me 46 eggs!

Shiny BUDEW!

My self-bred shinies on Pokemon Y:

Froakie x 2

Espurr (Male) x 2

Espurr (Female)

MY FC : 3411 - 1604 - 0158

Do check out my Youtube channel for more Pokemon X and Y shinies!
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH129YF_qUK5TXxo2TvagJA

Made it through the Frost Cavern. Now I'm in Anistar, beat my rival with no problems as usual. Checked out the boutique there but didn't really find anything of interest.
    I don't feel like taking on the gym just yet.
    I also gave a Scatterbug to the old man that lives by himself. I'm wondering if there's any sort of reward for doing so, but so far there doesn't seem to be.
    Team:
    Sylveon
    Raichu
    Delphox
    Tyrantrum
    Venasaur
    Pidgeot

Edit: Well now I just read the 2 posts above me and found out what happens...:/ So much for that I guess...

Been playing a ton of X recently. My team is almost level 100! After that, I'll train up some Pokémon I've caught recently. Today I also got Articuno so that's it for legendaries (unless there's more). :/ They were all pretty easy to catch. Articuno took like 3 Dusk Balls and I caught Mewtwo at full health in a Dusk Ball. Damn.

Team:
    Chesnaught/Titan - Level 100
    Blaziken/Himura - Level 97
    Blastoise/Noatak - Level 100
    Lucario/Levi - Level 100
    Pidgeot/Gerome - Level 100
    Pangoro/Sanosuke - Level 100
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

Finding a female Evee with the nature I want (Bold) will be the death of me.
    Current Pokémon X Team:

Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

traded my mewtwo with x stone to my y copy now i got 2 mewtwos 2 zygrades lol

currently training pokemon and yeah thats about it

So today I thought I try my hand a chain fishing. I had several failed attempts and was going to switch spots and try route 21 for a Dragonir. But as soon as I thought that a shiny Octillery appeared. I don't know how many times I chained but I think it was less then 10. Two shiny Pokemon in two days. Go me.
    Friend Code: 1779-0071-8197 Looking for Friend Codes for Friend Safari
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokeomn:

So while roaming around lightlanayru's Friend Safari which I just got access too, I was searching for a Super Size Pumpkaboo...and out of nowhere...BOO! A shiny Shuppet! My first shiny of Gen VI

31 IV's in Attack, Defense and Speed it seems...shame, would've preferred Sp. Attk, Sp. Defense and Speed...but I can suffice.
    Last edited by GoldCyndaquil; 2nd November 2013 at 3:52 AM.

what a day what a day!

Finally got my shiny frogedair (sorry can't spell it correctly yet) after days of killing/capturing some. I named it Zabuza from naruto. I super trained it then battled it in a friends fire safari.

I then did some wonder trades for a while, gave away some sliggoos i caught since im going for a shiny which hasn't popped up yet hopefully soon.

So after a couple of wonder trades, i resumed training Zabuza in the fire safari when... A SHINY CHARMELEON SHOWED UP. I switched to Kisame my Garchomp which has false swipe for a while and I caught the charmeleon

Man I have never been so happy ever. Three shinies in gen 6 so far. I hope I get my shiny sliggoo next!
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

After collecting some items around Route 12, I headed back to the ranch to leave the Skiddo and I headed across a patch of yellow flowers in order to explore the route fully. I battled a Pokemon Breeder and her Seviper and Miltank, then I battled a Youngster class trainer who used Bug-type Pokemon like Yanma. I battled another Pokemon Breeder as I headed north toward Coumarine City. I arrived at the shore again and I found an Ice Heal, then I battled a Fisherman and his team of Magikarp which were so annoying since they didn't give much experience and it wasn't worth the trouble battling them. I collected a Water Stone after Surfing around, then I caught a Tauros in the tall grass before arriving at Coumarine.

I decided to finally start with Pokémon X while I wait for the berries in Pokémon Y to ripen. I chose Fennekin this time and decided to only move to the next route when I capture all pokemon of a particular route, even if I'm overpowered. Also decided to raise a Pidgey instead of a Fletchling because Twister will allow me to find berries more quickly.

Before my first GYM battle my team on hand was:
    Braixen
    Pidgey
    Pikachu
    Azurill
    Bunnelby
    Farfetch'd

Destroyed Allexa with Braixen alone.

Went out and got Exp Share and rose the levels of my pokemon to 12 at minimum, then continued on my journey, whilst capturing new pokemon.

Reached Luminose City and got Charmander and Charizardite X. Got Event Torchic Gift there too! Placed them BOTH in my PC for later. Went and captured Pancham to train for my team as well as Furfrou and gave it several styles before settling for Heart-Trim. Accidentaly placed her in my PC and the Trim was eliminated

Captured more and traveled more. Woke up a Snorlax and captured it. Reached Battle Chateau. Decided to evolve the pokemon I have before going into the cave and reaching the Coastal Region. Evolved all insects and currently evolving other -20 evolution Pokémon. Braixen evolved into Delphox and nears Level 40, planning to remove her from my team once the level of another reaches the point where it can fight in the Battle Chateau on its own. Azurill evolved into Marill at level 28 with maxed Pokémon Amie. One more level for Azumarill.

Will soon continue to evolve pokemon, soon I will go Coastal.

2nd Day of Play.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    So while roaming around lightlanayru's Friend Safari which I just got access too, I was searching for a Super Size Pumpkaboo...and out of nowhere...BOO! A shiny Shuppet! My first shiny of Gen VI

31 IV's in Attack, Defense and Speed it seems...shame, would've preferred Sp. Attk, Sp. Defense and Speed...but I can suffice.

why? Mega Banette's ATK is on par with Mega Gengar's SpATK. It's a Physical Tank after all... Though Banette does have few physical moves...

I caught some more Pokemon in the tall grass around the eastern part of Route 12 including Pachirisu, Exeggcute and Miltank. I left the tall grass after beating a Mareep horde and I headed over to Coumarine City next since I wanted to heal my Pokemon before exploring Azure Bay. I got a Holo Caster call once I set foot in the city and it was from Serena; she told me she would battle me in front of the Coumarine City Gym and then I continued forward in search of the Pokemon Center. I picked up some items as I spoke to people around the city. I got a Silk Scarf then I found a kiosk that sold Incense items. I didn't buy one since they were expensive, but I continued to wander around town past the moored boats.

I'm back at chain fishing in a new spot. I'm looking for Dragonir but end up finding a shiny Basculin. I had a chain of 38. Second shiny of the day and less then a hour. Chain fishing is too good. It is jolly nature with adaptability not bad at all. IVs kind of suck but I don't care. Its red strip by the way.

Currently breeding Jolly Gible. Just got two that ATK/DEF/Speed and ATK/SP DEF/HP, so maybe I'll get one with 31/31/31/x/31/31! That'd be my first Pokémon with 5 perfect IVs! I wonder what the chances are of the Destiny Knot choosing those 5 IVs

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

Me again this time I found a shiny Clawitzer while chain fishing. This was also a quick chain. Anyone who has trouble finding shiny Pokemon should try this. This is my third shiny today and my first new X and Y Pokemon. I can't find a animated sprite to add to my sig, if anybody knows where to find my pm me please. It has a careful nature which is not good in my opinion.

Yesterday I traded a Shiny Machamp for a Shiny Swirlix! So happy, I had the person name him Smores because Shiny Swirlix is Light Brown with Dark Brown Ears, Paws, and tail. I love my brand new Shiny, especially since it is my favorite Pokémon of this Gen. Right now I am Chain fishing for a old favorite of mine, Chinchou.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    Yesterday I traded a Shiny Machamp for a Shiny Swirlix! So happy, I had the person name him Smores because Shiny Swirlix is Light Brown with Dark Brown Ears, Paws, and tail. I love my brand new Shiny, especially since it is my favorite Pokémon of this Gen.
    Mm, you're making me hungry now.

Ahem. Anyhow I took a more focused approach on the game today. More specifically I went after a competitive Garchomp. I went to a friend safari, placed my new jolly Umbreon at the front of my party, and caught lots of Gabite. It took me 4 hours and countless repeat balls but I managed to snag one with flawless IVs in attack and speed with its hidden ability (which I saved) and a second one with flawless Hp and speed and a nearly flawless attack which I decided to use since it had a better IV spread. I then EV trained it, threw pokepuffs at it until it had five pink hearts, and have leveled it to 82 thus far.

I also maxed the O-power for special defense and am working on speed at this minute, which it so happens is the last O-power that i want to max. As for my berry patch I obtained another three Kee berries, which are a major pain to grow... I'm still waiting on my Maranga berries as well. Hopefully Serebii will reveal how to obtain the Starf and Lansat berries soon. I want a lazy method to level my Pokemon to 100 as my male Combee beckons to reach for the top percentile of all Combee! He's level 74 currently thanks to exp. share.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

If anyone wants to trade a non-fishing shiny for a Xerneus message me! Also I have pokerus, I feel like wonder trade will make it fairly common. It's basically useless though with super training I believe, just makes it faster.

After leaving the Cyllage Gym, I went back to the Day Care in order to get some eggs so that I could trade with my X. I traded over several Ditto, starters, and some version exclusives. When I was done training, I played with my Pokemon on Pokemon Amie and did a couple GTS trades. Then, I continued on my journey by heading to Route 10. There were many stones there and several Team Flare people that I had to battle. Eventually, I made it to Geosenge Town. When I was about to leave the town, I had to battle Korrina and her Lucario. After that, I travelled along Route 11 and then spent a lit of time going through Reflection Cave. Now, I'm in Shalour City.

Just caught two shiny male Moody Snorunts in the Friend Safari while looking for a female Relaxed Bergmite with Sturdy. Within 5 minutes, I caught the two. Hoping for a third shiny? lol
    My 3DS FC: 1607-1814-4768
    Ground Safari: Sandshrew, Camerupt & Gastrodon

I decided to breed some Froakies for a while, before realizing I should wait till end game to do that. I gave away the five Froakies I got and on the final trade...
    Japanese Ditto!

Also, been on the GTS getting people to do Evolution for Evolution. Stuff like Karrablast for Shelmet , Haunter for Haunter, Graveler for Graveler etcetc. And there are lots of people that are willing to cooperate as well!

My 3DS FC: 3067-5353-8848

Picture credits go to: http://amastroph.deviantart.com/

Page 103 of 335 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast