Page 104 of 333 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 8322

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I was on a Super Singles roll in Battle Maison, dispatching over 30 trainers with relative ease, only to get creamed in one battle after an unfortunate miss. Noivern fired off an Air Slash that didn't connect with a Machamp, which then took out Noivern with an Ice Punch. After MegaScizor killed him, the next pokemon that got sent out was a Lucario that smoked Scizor with a surprise Blaze Kick. I was down to my last entrant, and Greninja wasn't really equipped to OHKO Lucario, so down he went to a Close Combat...

oh well, I'm not even mad because I racked up enough BP to snag some sweet items. Getting BP in this game is actually engaging once you're playing Super Singles!

Now I'm looking at the task ahead, and that's starting another breeding project with Togepi...oh dear God, trying to craft a Togekiss with a GTS-found male Togetic lacking a good nature OR IVs and no access to Togepis in a Friend Safari? This is going to suuuuuuuuck.
    ~ true Pokemon OG since '98. ~

Black FC: 1506-5247-7964, Trainer 'CG'
    White 2 FC: 4256-1641-1604, Trainer 'Sahel'

3DS / X FC: 3738-0723-5498, Trainer 'Cyril'
    Friend Safari for X: Ghost-type, Phantump/Lampent/Dusclops

currently breeding several 4-5IV Pokes and filling up Dex entries. Planning a 4IV giveaway with the eventual breeding leftovers!

National Dex Status: 411/718

I came home last night and my fiancé had a new 3DS and X waiting for me. I wasn't able to get too into it yet but I'm really looking forward to this.

Starting my nuzlocke on x again because I played for bout 3 hours and didnt save and lost motivation to continue! "/
    Signature by me (Sprat622 on Deviant art)

My Pokemon X Nuzlocke challenge

| Chester ♂ Lv: 25 | Hydra ♂ Lv: 21 | Pheonix ♀ Lv: 22 |
    Badges: 1

Current X/Y Shiny Hunt

Method: MM Eggs: 65

2nd Account previously known as Sprat622
    My 3DS friend code: 3050 - 7561 - 0727. Feel free to add me!

Hatched a bunch of eggs and got a least 2 female charmanders! I think I'll put Y down now and start X.

Currently MMing for a Shiny Chespin, my Shiny Relicanth and Shuppet have given me the urge to continue!
    Normal Friend Safari:
    Aipom, Audino, Ditto

Pokemon Y Shinies:
    , , x2, , , , , , , , , ,

Alpha Sapphire Team:

Omega Ruby Team:

Finished capturing all the capturable Pokčmon in Kalos.
    Now I just have to do some breeding in order to have those Pokčmon that can't be captured in the wild.
    In the future I'm going to start breeding to create a competitive team though.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Am currently training Larvesta, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur via Exp Share in Restaurant Le Wow.
    After I have fully evolved all of the Pokemon I have then I will start attempting to put a competitive team together...

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Didn't know where to post but I think this thread may be the most relevant since this thread deals more with exploration. I am creating a team which involves a Roserade AND Togekiss. My problem - I only have 1 shiny stone. Where can I find another one?

Quote Originally Posted by superyellowduck View Post
    Didn't know where to post but I think this thread may be the most relevant since this thread deals more with exploration. I am creating a team which involves a Roserade AND Togekiss. My problem - I only have 1 shiny stone. Where can I find another one?
    You can get one from doing the Super Secret Training - An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    You can get one from doing the Super Secret Training - An Opening of Lightning-Quick Attacks.
    Is that a Looker quest?

Quote Originally Posted by superyellowduck View Post
    Is that a Looker quest?
    Nope, clear all 3 sets of the regular super training regimes and you unlock the secret super training ones, which you get items for completing.
    But it is in the second set of secret ones, so you will have to clear the first set of them too.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/supertraining.shtml

I do my training to evolve my Pokemon at the Victory Road and I've been doing this for awhile-encountering hundreds of Pokemon by now. Moments ago, I just caught myself a shiny Gurdurr!! I got him using a luxury ball since all I had were 5 luxury balls and a master ball. I nicknamed him Syrup because of his 'syrup' like color haha. He also has a timid nature which is terrible, but I'm going to keep him anyway. I feel really happy right now!

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Quote Originally Posted by Savage X View Post
    I came home last night and my fiancé had a new 3DS and X waiting for me. I wasn't able to get too into it yet but I'm really looking forward to this.
    Congrats on getting married. (well soon anyway...) and that is AWESOME that your loved one got it for you. Good luck!
    Nintendo 3DS Code is 2337-3710-3645 Please add and PM me for Friend Safari, Trades, Occasional Battles. Thanks!
    Zone is Electric: Pachurisu, Electabuzz, Manectric

Because I'm getting sick of using the same Pokémon, I'm actually training more than six for those Battle Maison fights.

Why did I ignore Volcarona for so long? It's so awesome. Such high Speed and Sp. Atk...

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

# Faint, or Foe? #

Fresh from my gym victory, my next stop was the Pokeball Factory.
    Flare was causing all sorts of trouble, it was up to me to stop them!
    And I did, without much trouble. Though, I did heal frequently because my Pokemon were under levelled!
    That was partly due to me rotating my party & bringing new Pokemon who were new to battling :s

Next, was Route 15 were I trodded along, fighting trainers & making progress for progress sake.
    It wasn't long before I arrived at Dendemille Town, that gave me this really funky vibe!
    Sycamore came with his assistant, explaining a few things before heading off.
    It was nice to see the Professor after so long, though I had my own things to worry about.
    Like what were Flare up to? Where is Tierno, Serena & everyone? When will I have my next gym battle?
    Where will Kalos lead me to..

Anyways, judging from my frosty breaths, I could tell I was in the colder region of Kalos.
    We've already been through the dazzling metropolis of Lumiouse, the seaside breeze of Coastal Kalos & the warmth of Vaniville town!
    There's so much to Kalos, the settlements & routes, the geography, the view - it's all too amazing for me :
    Exploring Dendemille wasn't too long, I then traversed my first Snow route since Sinnoh?
    The snow was really thick, but eventually I arrived at Frost Cavern. Took a picture for the memories :]

Frost Cavern would be a frosty experience all together.
    I blacked out about 4/5 times here, no thanks to my rotated party and the tough battles I had.
    I was getting tired of losing, fainting, losing all over again so I brought some of my stronger Pokemon.
    Just a few. They were enough as I finally got my revenge against the Cavern trainers and headed striaght out!

The snow kept getting thicker & thicker, my pulse was reaching levels like never before, it was freezing.
    Riding a Mamoswine made it much easier to get around, and eventually I arrived at Anistar City.
    Looking around this City was different than anything before, with a beautiful star jewel towards the north of the City.
    Purchased some new clothing to up my fashion sense :]
    It feels good when you buy new items, you have to wear em' all right?

I found Anistar's gym & headed there right away, but was stopped by Serena who challenged me!
    Unexpected & unprepared, I lost quite easily as her Meowstic was just too much to handle.
    At the Pokemon Centre, I shuffled my party & had Serena a rematch, which I just about won!

Next stop, Anistar's gym. I wonder what gym we'd encounter this time?
    It was psychic! As soon as I stepped in I could sense it, quite literally.
    The gym's design was really impressive, I thought it was much better than Sabrina's.
    Though I kept fainting & having to re-heal my team, as I didn't take my strongest Pokemon.
    That's the problem with rotating, you have to train much more & at times you're under levelled!
    I must have around 20+ Pokemon in my main party in rotation! And I have set for my battle mode as opposed to shift!

Anistar's gym leader was strange, but she was tough.
    With my team, I was at a huge level disadvantage.
    My Pikachu would do well to take her first two mon's out not before Sigilyph took out one of my Pokemon, but the screens caused a real issue forcing me to Volt Tackle & as a result my Pikachu was easy work for her Meowstic.
    I had many Pokemon that could hit Mewostic Super effectively but they were too low levelled.
    Aerodactyl & Tyrunt weren't enough, and I couldn't get the better of her.
    I lost, as you can imagine. In the rematch I brought one or two different Pokemon which to my surprise I never used in the battle.
    I used the same Pokemon that I had previously, but this time I managed them better.
    Pikachu did well as before, but her Meowstic was easily deal with earning me my 7th gym badge! :]

Moving on South, with my newly evolved Charizard & Arcanine, with only one badge to go,, I'm not far from the Kalos league my ultimate goal! Losing so many times, had dinted my confidence but has made me all the more adamant to not lose,against friend or foe :]
    Last edited by Kall El; 3rd November 2013 at 2:03 PM.
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Just encountered and captured my first-ever wild shiny Pokémon. It was an Evee.
    Current Pokémon X Team:

Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

I Chose fennekin as my starter. I caught a female pidgey and a female Pikachu to use on my team. I went through santalune forest and made sure I defeated all of the trainers. I also made sure I found all of the items that were around. Im training my pidgey and fennekin to go fight the first gym leader.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Doing my first breeding project; within a day; I have acheived this; starting with a 31 HP Mother; and a 31HP/31Atk/31 Speed Father Rhyhorn; neither with the correct nature:

Kangaskhan
    Jolly Nature
    Scrappy

HP: 31
    Atk: 31
    Def: 29
    Sp.Atk: 6~16 [Unimportant]
    Sp.Def: 31
    Speed: 31

Eh; I'm more than happy to settle with 29 Def considering I had no 31 Def parents. 2 defense isn't really gonna stop anything notable; not with Kanga's bulk. [In fact not a single Kanga hatched had a 31 Def or Sp.atk, out of over 100 eggs]

Today I've been hunting some shinies, training and online battling. This is pretty much my routine now in Pokémon Y.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Masuda method does it for me yet again and even better!
    Just hatched a shiny Axew and it took me just 35 eggs!
    My self-bred shinies on Pokemon Y:

Froakie x 2

Espurr (Male) x 2

Espurr (Female)

MY FC : 3411 - 1604 - 0158

Do check out my Youtube channel for more Pokemon X and Y shinies!
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH129YF_qUK5TXxo2TvagJA

WOOOOOO! Just caught a Shiny Braixen in the Friend Safari!

Just finished Breeding an eevee to build into an Espeon, then i found out it can learn Dazzling Gleam =O GG DRAGONS
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

So, in my Y version, I am currently going through Single Battles with the Battle Maison.

In my X version, I am about to start a SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE!!!!! Go here to give me randomness: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post16601896
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

I continued to explore Coumarine City in the hopes of finding the Pokemon Center. I passed some boats by the coast as I headed east towards the Seaside Station where the monorail was. I picked up the Good Rod from a fisherman before arriving there, then I wandered north to the Coumarine Hotel really quickly. I spoke to people around there and I got the Lucky Egg item from a girl after showing her a Pokemon with high happiness. As I continued to explore the hotel I ran into a Game Director, then I headed back out. As I headed west I met a girl by the shore and I answered her quiz and got the Embargo TM. I returned to the Seaside Station afterwards and I met Professor Sycamore and Diantha inside.

Yesterday: I successfully caught my Zapdos and Mewtwo. I felt proud of both of these captures, because I got the following: Timid Zapdos with 31/x/31/31/x/31 IVs and Adamant Mewtwo with 31/x/31/x/31/31 IVs. I know, the IVs I got for an Adamant Mewtwo may seem iffy, but since I do have X and I like using megaevos, I wouldn't mind making use of a Bulk Up set for a Mega Mewtwo X. I also finally got my Timid Magic Bounce Natu with the same exact IVs (31/x/31/31/x/31) and in a Nest Ball. Next, after having forgotten for so long, I was able to get the remaining o-powers I don't have (yay for hatching o-power). I managed to get a Skill Link Shellder from a friend of mine who was asking for Anticipation Eevee with the IVs he needed. Oh, and I finally got to activate my daily event with rechallenging Calem. Lastly, I am happy to confirm that our little experiment was successful. The Scatterbug egg that was traded over to me from my boyfriend... when I evolved it into a Vivillon, it had a Polar pattern (as opposed to the high plains pattern, which is my native pattern). :3
    Today's Agenda: I'm probably going to do a lot of grinding, and possibly try to take on the Super Singles challenge in the Battle Maison. I'm going to be getting a Honedge from another friend of mine fairly soon, and will be training that. I might do more IV breeding later, but otherwise, that's about it.

Current Party (* = shiny):
    Solace (Volcarona♀) - Level 90
    Malamar♀ - Level 88
    Lazurite (*Starmie-) - Level 84
    Charizard♂ - Level 77
    Noviern♀ - Level 65
    Talonflame♂ - Level 55

In Rotation:
    Talonflame♀ - Level 93 (Fly)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    So while roaming around lightlanayru's Friend Safari which I just got access too, I was searching for a Super Size Pumpkaboo...and out of nowhere...BOO! A shiny Shuppet! My first shiny of Gen VI

31 IV's in Attack, Defense and Speed it seems...shame, would've preferred Sp. Attk, Sp. Defense and Speed...but I can suffice.
    Glad to be of help. :3
    Being serious, though, why question about the IVs when those x/31/31/x/x/31 seem fairly good for a Banette? Unless you were hoping for the other ones just for breeding purposes. o.o
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 4th November 2013 at 5:11 PM.

Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

The Legend of Zelda Club | Sailor Moon Club | The Mystics Club
    Badge Progress | Banner Credit | Xat Avatar Credit | Rawr~ <3

Page 104 of 333 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast