Page 105 of 342 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 8546

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Just got sixth badge! C: my team is:

Gredninja-Lv. 48 (Mr. Miyagi)
    Noivern- Lv. 50
    Charizard- Lv. 48 (Blaze)
    Blaziken- Lv. 53
    Venusaur- Lv. 50
    Lucario- Lv. 49 (Ares)
    My Pokemon Diamond Team!

After days of shiny hunting, with many successes, I decided to get back into the post-game. I upgraded my MegaRing with Professor Sycamore, and then I went through all the looker missions. They were really fun, and the mini-story was good. Now I might try breeding good pokémon for the first time ever, or go back to hunting.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by lightlanayru View Post
    Yesterday: I successfully caught my Zapdos and Mewtwo. I felt proud of both of these captures, because I got the following: Timid Zapdos with 31/x/31/31/x/31 IVs and Adamant Mewtwo with 31/x/31/x/31/31 IVs. I know, the IVs I got for an Adamant Mewtwo may seem iffy, but since I do have X and I like using megaevos, I wouldn't mind making use of a Bulk Up set for a Mega Mewtwo X. I also finally got my Timid Magic Bounce Natu with the same exact IVs (31/x/31/31/x/31) and in a Nest Ball. Next, after having forgotten for so long, I was able to get the remaining o-powers I don't have (yay for hatching o-power). I managed to get a Skill Link Shellder from a friend of mine who was asking for Anticipation Eevee with the IVs he needed. Oh, and I finally got to activate my daily event with rechallenging Calem. Lastly, I am happy to confirm that our little experiment was successful. The Scatterbug egg that was traded over to me from my boyfriend... when I evolved it into a Vivillon, it had a Polar pattern (as opposed to the ocean pattern, which is my native pattern). :3
    Today's Agenda: I'm probably going to do a lot of grinding, and possibly try to take on the Super Singles challenge in the Battle Maison. I'm going to be getting a Honedge from another friend of mine fairly soon, and will be training that. I might do more IV breeding later, but otherwise, that's about it.

Current Party (* = shiny):
    Solace (Volcarona♀) - Level 90
    Malamar♀ - Level 88
    Lazurite (*Starmie-) - Level 84
    Charizard♂ - Level 77
    Noviern♀ - Level 65
    Talonflame♂ - Level 55

In Rotation:
    Talonflame♀ - Level 93 (Fly)

Glad to be of help. :3
    Being serious, though, why question about the IVs when those x/31/31/x/x/31 seem fairly good for a Banette? Unless you were hoping for the other ones just for breeding purposes. o.o
    I think it's mostly because I normally uses Special moves with Ghost types (except for Aegislash). I'm sure I will be able to make Shiny Banette a viable team member.

About half way finished breeding pokemon with perfect 5 or 6 IV's, need to do three more and still missing aron. Once my wi-fi team is finished i'm going to go after the post game legends.
    Drop me a PM if you want to trade, battle or have a nice friendly chat.

Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 Friend Safari: Dark with Caturne, Pawniard, Sableye.

Game: Pokemon Y

Currently looking for: None at this current time.

Professor Sycamore discussed mega evolution with me, and afterwards I obtained the Fly HM from him which I was thankful for since I wanted to revisit some places (unfortunately I would need the Plant Badge first). Sycamore left and then Diantha spoke to me about acting and stuff before leaving herself. I then approached the counter and I spoke to a person there and I was finally able to take the monorail. As soon as I arrived at the other station I obtained a Metronome item, then I headed outside. I visited the Pokemon Center finally and I healed my Pokemon there. I then purchased some Quick Balls at the Poke Mart section. I then spotted Mr. Bonding in a corner and I obtained the Befriending Power from him.

I'm playing at the Battle Maison and I'm using PokeGen to get the data for the Maison Pokemon from Gen I-V. I'll be uploading the file on Mediafire for Competitive players who are interested. I didn't make enough posts to start my thread about it yet. I would really want to help out the Webmaster by getting Pokemon Info in th facility. So far, I chose a partner and he has this Gastrodon who's EV'd in Sp. Atk & Def, Quiet Nature and has Leftovers.

I traded my Level 100 Chesnaught away for a Moltres.. Not sure if good trade or not, but it is nice to have Moltres and Articuno now I guess.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I went to Kiloude City where I met Serena again. She wanted to battle me and I won, she used a Mega Absol in the battle which was really cool. After the battle, she gave me an Absolite to use myself which is awesome, she also told me Professor Sycamore wanted to meet me in Anistar. So I went there. I met the Professor outside of the Sunidal and he told me that I could find Mega Stones around the region if I searched in one special hour in the evening since the Sunidal here made them visible only then. So I am going to do that. But for the moment, it was still long until it was evening so it had to wait.

I flew to Lumiose and got a message on the Holo Caster from someone named Looker. He invited me to be his assistant in completing detective missions, which I happily agreed to. During the day, I helped Looker completing all of the available missions, it was really fun and gave some surprising facts, I had no idea Malva of the Elite Four was a former member of Team Flare... Pretty cool. From now on anyway, I will hopefully be able to battle both Emma and Serena once a day to help me with the training.

In the evening, from 8 to 9, I explored a large part of the region to search for Mega Stones. I know that I could just check their locations on the main site, but that wouldn't be fun. I started from Vaniville and managed to get all the way to Route 11 during the hour, though I skipped Lumiose City as well as Route 9 and the Glittering Cave, will explore them at a later point. I also skipped all Gyms and Cafés, though I'm not sure if they have any Mega Stones anyway. I found two Mega Stones, the Pinsirite and the Mawilite, brining my total to 9 out of 28, althought I am quite sure I won't be able to get all of them on just one game. I will continue with another part of the region tomorrow.

Next up, it was time to start on the Coastal Dex since I will be doing it next. I went to Route 8 and captured a Bagon and a Taillow, they only took forever to find. With these and some other Pokemon in my team, I went and battled the Inverse Trainer and Emma, this managed to evolve my Taillow into Swellow and Spoink into Grumpig. Will continue tomorrow, I guess it might take some time before Bagon is fully evolved.

So it seems that I now have all the Pokédex data from the cafés dotted around Kalos. I feel like I'm missing one, however. There's one in Cyllage, Laverre, and Anistar, but I was certain there was a fourth (the Lumiose cafés don't count.) At least they tell me when I have all the Pokédex data I can get, instead of letting me waste my money endlessly for no returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    So it seems that I now have all the Pokédex data from the cafés dotted around Kalos. I feel like I'm missing one, however. There's one in Cyllage, Laverre, and Anistar, but I was certain there was a fourth (the Lumiose cafés don't count.) At least they tell me when I have all the Pokédex data I can get, instead of letting me waste my money endlessly for no returns.
    The one you're missing is in... I think its name was Courmarine or something. The next city right of Shalour City.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I traded my Level 100 Chesnaught away for a Moltres.. Not sure if good trade or not, but it is nice to have Moltres and Articuno now I guess.
    You traded away your 6th Gen starter?

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    You traded away your 6th Gen starter?
    ..Yep!
    I made sure to breed a Chespin from it before trading it away though..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    The one you're missing is in... I think its name was Courmarine or something. The next city right of Shalour City.
    There is a hotel in Coumarine, but not a café. There is no café in Couriway, Snowbelle, Santalune, Camphrier, Geosenge, Ambrette, Aquacorde, Vaniville, Dendemille, Kiloude, or Shalour, either.

tfw finally hatch an Adamant Fletchling, 31/31/31/x/31/31

f*cking Big Pecks

i found a wierd thing in lumiose city. ( don't know if i spelled the city's name right so bear with me please) in one of the hotels i went in a elevator to the second floor and the room started fading to black and back to normal a few times then a ghost girl appears behind me walks to the right abit without moving her legs and down some and said this to me: "No, You are not the one..." then disappears the room is empty exept for a few trash bins and computer stuff but no items or other people are on this floor for some odd reason. don't know what that was for but it was creepy.

3Ds Fc: 1032-2533-7021
    Last edited by Pokevictini129; 3rd November 2013 at 1:38 AM.

I'm currently raising my shiny gredninja in one of my fire friend safaris which has a magmar, charmeleon (where i caught my shiny last night) and braxien. I'm also using this with my EXP share on to raise that shiny charmeleon to get to charizard fast just to be able to go to the move relearner after to get heatwave and airslash into his movesets then go off and mega evolve away into Mega Shiny Charizard Y. I am so excited about this :3
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I went to the Tower of Mastery. Inside, I met up with my friends, Korrina, and the Mega Evolution guru and learned more about Mega Evolution. I then battled Serena to in order to decide which one of us would get the Mega Ring, and I won. Next, I had to go to the Shalour Gym to earn a badge from Korrina. I took out her Mienfoo using Braixen, but then Braixen fainted against Machoke. I sent in Sylveon to take out the remaining Pokemon. After winning, I returned to the tower. At the top, I received the Mega Ring and can now use Mega Evolution. I tried out Mega Evolution by battling Korrina again using one of her Lucario, which I got to keep after the battle was over.

The past hour, I went around and collected all of the MegaStones I didn't have. Now, I'm only missing the version exclusives and the starter ones.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    tfw finally hatch an Adamant Fletchling, 31/31/31/x/31/31

f*cking Big Pecks
    Destiny Knot is your friend.

Woohoo! Just bred my first flawless Pokémon! A Jolly Gible with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. Don't really care about its ability or having Outrage tbh. I think next I'll go for a Modest Overgrow Bulbasaur for Mega Venusaur or a Lightning Rod Manectric/Pikachu...or everything...

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

After receiving an O-Power from Mr. Bonding at the Coumarine City Pokemon Center, I headed out and I visited some more houses. I picked up a Poke Toy item from a girl inside one of the houses, then I headed to the gate that led to Route 13 and I got a Black Sludge item there. I headed back to Coumarine City and after finding the Sky Plate, I arrived outside of the Coumarine City Gym. It was a good thing that I healed my Pokemon beforehand because Serena challenged me to a battle there. I used my Pangoro against her Meowstic and I beat it with Payback, then I defeated Serena's Absol with Pangoro's Circle Throw. All that remained was Serena's Quilladin which Pyroar defeated with Fire Fang. I saved after that.

Just ran into another shiny charmeleon. I was really really shocked. So using Garchomp again, I caught it. Checked its nature and it was Adamant. I can't believe it was the right nature to make a shiny Charizard X. Now I can have both Shiny Charizard X and Y. This is indeed perfect for me, the Charizard Queen
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Just went through a round at Restaurant Le Wow and got my Lapras up to lv100. Then I went to the Friend Safari and found a Shiny Ivysaur and nearly deafened myself. Lastly, I EV trained my Axew.
    Currently shiny hunting: Mareep (HE), Treecko (MM), Noibat (FS)
    Current (non-event) Shinies: Gulpin, Liepard, Macargo, Magikarp, Kingdra, Venusaur, Pancham, Steelix, Metagross, Lapras, Whismur, Gyarados (x2), Spinda, Wingull (x2), Sylveon, Garchomp, Dragonite, Haxorus, Burmy, Latios and Kyurem.

Finally caught all AVAILABLE for capture pokemon of Central Kalos and moved on to Coastal Kalos. Captured all the pokemon in the vicinity except Taillow and Seviper. Planning to capture Seviper later with a well raised Audino healing Seviper throughout the battle. Went to the cave and caught all pokemon inside, Got Old Amber on my first Rock Smash (WOW). Revived the Sail Fossil and the Old Amber. Defeated the second GYM with a combination of Delphox lv45 and Azumaril lv38. Will continue to capture more Pokémon of the area and evolving more pokemon before heading to the next town.

Decided to place Pancham back in my team along with Inkay to evolve both of them. Decided to use Aerodactyl and see if it's Mega Evolution is any good in the future (which I didn't check in my other game). Managed to get all berries from the purple and green trees and managed to get a whole bunch of yellow tree berries when I was looking for Taillow... My Pidgeot has proven a well user of Twister whilst Pikachu has proven to be a superb capturer with Nuzzle which so far has shown a 100% chance of paralysis unless the opponent is Ground or Electric type and deals very little damage so even though he overlevels them, he doesn't destroy them in one shot.

That's pretty much all I did today because I did several things including studying and playing The BlockHeads...

I just finished the Looker missions tonight. I have to say the story for side mission was way my rewarding to me then the stupid Team Flare plot. I hope they make some cute easter eggs or look back on this little side mission in the future game. I'm currently going to look for all the mega stones you can apparently get after game. I'm also trying breed Pikachu with Lighting Rod. I will finally have my dream Raichu!
    I also finally got a Frogadier with Potean!

Page 105 of 342 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast