I'll say I'm done using Wonder Trade now, I got a Pikachu, and an Inkay.
I'll say I'm done using Wonder Trade now, I got a Pikachu, and an Inkay.
3DS FC: 2062-9321-2774
Wow. I'm screwed as heck!
I haven't done much. Got stuck for 4 hours trying to get a female Ralts with Modest or Timid nature and has Trace ability. I gave up!
Now I'm at the Pokeflute palace. That stupid Furfrou! Reminiscing the Farfetch'd on GSE days.. Annoying as heck!
So much wasted time for Ralts now I only have Zigzagoon at Level 15 with Jolly nature. Of course my Quilladin at level 18. I'm going to hunt for an Espurr. I hate hunting for rare Pokemon with a good nature! With a bunch of Pokemon in one area the percentage of rare Pokemon are maybe low!
Otherwise a good game! lol
Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster
That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain
A quick rundown, well I can offically say most of my early game grinding is done, Bulbasaur evolved, Flabebe proved she can't do sh** to Furfro, and the PSS is of course flooded with spammers... No surprise there..
Anywho the current team for X version.
Toad Man (Frogadier) Lv.21
Flamv (Fletchinder) Lv.20
Pixilated (Flabebe) Lv.16
Flowerhead (Ivasaur) Lv.20
3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122Ayy Lmao
Well I did a lot of grinding and playing around. I'm just about to face the second gym. Here is my tam so far.
Din the Braixen: lvl 27
Oleander the Ivysuar: lvl 25
Tobias the Pikachu: lvl 24
Zodia the Pancham: lvl 23
Jurassic the Tyraunt: lvl 21
Here is a picture if you wanted to see one
My main question is, where is a topic to post up our 3DS Friend Code? Is there one specifically for people who just want to add others for X and Y. I'm not seeing one in the discussion form.
Are a lot of people catching shinies today?
FC: 3196 - 4102 - 0131
Going from where I left off, I gave up looking for another male Litleo and put a female Litleo in the GTS and requested a male Litleo. I didn't think it would work, but someone actually gave me a male Litleo with a decent nature. Thank you to that person! I ended up sweeping the entire 1st gym with just Litleo.
After defeating the Professor, I chose Charmander since it was my very first Pokemon in Pokemon Red. I decided to put him into my team, despite already having Litleo, just for the heck of it.
I remember hearing people say that its a long gap between the first and second gym, and they were definitely right. The graphics are incredible so the long journey was still nice. I literally just made it to Cyllage City.
Helioptile Level 30
Pancham Level 29
Charmeleon Level 28
Litleo Level 30
Quilladin Level 30
I went to the cafe where Calem was. There, I met Diantha and Lysandre. Next, I left Lumiose and began exploring Route 5. I did some training and got Charmander to evolve. I caught a Skiddo and a Pancham and added them to my party. I had to battle Tierno on this route and he was very easy to defeat. Also, I encounter several hoards, some of which were really annoying (Plusle/Minun with Thunderwave...)
Eventually, I entered Camphrier Town. I talked to everyone in town and then visited Shabboneau Castle. Now, I've just stepped onto Route 7.
~ * * ~
I just got my copy of Pokemon Y, had to resist not getting both. But I just noticed something: the in-battle graphics are choppy when the 3D is on. Has anybody else experienced this? I'm using a 3DS XL us version btw
I'm about to play! Gonna get Froakie as my starter.
What Pokemon are available in the early going of the game?!
I was playing Y and I just wonder traded away my pikachu and got a level 25 clauncher. I kinda feel bad because the pikachu was level 3
3DS Friend Code 2621-3150-8261. Please add me I need more friends for the friend safari zone. Pm me with your friend code if you add me so I can add you
Diamond Working on it
Soul Sliver Working on it
I have to admit, I often don't understand how certain players outperform me, even though I've been playing since early Johto. I say this because my progress is, compared to others here and elsewhere, pitiful. Honestly, I've played for about 3-4 hours and don't have a single badge yet. Now having said that, I did manage to obtain a light ball after catching Pikachu. I also used the chat system to talk with one of my new friends and O..M..G, it's truly ingenious. When I did, I realized I was not alone in feeling this way. (Seriously, you won't regret trying it.) Basically, my adventure has consisted of testing the game's features, battling, and catching pokemon. I know it's not terribly exciting, but my journey will improve with time.
Btw, does anyone know how to give gifts with Pokemon Amie? A couple of people each gave something to me, so I would like to return the favors...
A funny thing happened when I got my copy of Pokemon X...
So I reserved Pokemon X, and got it today at the mall without any fuss. I go to Barnes & Noble to take advantage of the Wi-Fi hot spot and switch out Project X Zone in my 3DS for Pokemon X, and put Project X Zone in the Pokemon X case. Got my character set up, started my file, then got the Torchic Mystery Gift.
But then, I realize I have to use the bathroom NOW!! I wasn't sure if you were allowed to take merchandise in the bathroom with you, so I leave the Pokemon X case (with the Project X Zone cartridge within) on a bench outside. Do my business, wash & dry my hands, come back out...
Someone STOLE my Pokemon X... or so the thief thinks. But they only got Project X Zone instead. JOKE'S ON THEM! Don't get me wrong, I'm bummed for losing my Project X Zone game, but I'll live. I'd already beaten it twice anyway. (I still have the soundtrack CD.)
...So now I've stripped out the cover on my Project X Zone case, and will use it to store my Pokemon X cartridge instead. Funny how that works out, huh?
Enjoy your Project X Zone, you thief. And know that the Lord God sees all, and will judge you at the end of time, even if you never answer for your crime in this life.
I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)
84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.
I am progressing at the most glacial pace. Got to first gym last night, and after playing hours I've only just started doing things in Lumiose. Too distracted by touch screen things!
Got a Skrelp (I'm playing X) via the GTs for my Chespin. ~ Didn't want to train it so thought why not. And saw a shiny Scatterbug up for trade asking for a Squirtle, but the only definite pokemon on my team is an eventual MegaBlastoise, so I let it be as I haven't managed to get another Chespin, so I doubt I'll get another Squirtle anytime soon.
Team is now:
Squirtle, Shelloch, 15
Pikachu, Raich, 15
Pidgey, Rodriguez, 15
Vivillon, Spattergroit, 14.
Squirtle is my only definite member. Love that thing.
Pikachu is staying about mostly as I happened to get one with a light ball. =D But I wouldn't mind a Raichu on my final team.
Pidgey, I've just grown weirdly attached to as it's the first thing I caught.
Vivillon I wanted to trade for other forms, (I got meadow) but I found I enjoyed training it too much, so he's coming along with me now. :3
I end up getting Both X and Y today, and I gotta say, these are some of the best games ever.
started my X version today, tried the 3D for about 5 seconds before I got dizzy, but as of right now
Gotta say I love the amount of time you have between gyms to train and explore, and the funniest thing is the Zangoose/Seviper hordes where all they do is leer at you while they mercilessly rip Seviper apart
My only gripe, I hope these rivals get stronger
At the moment, I have completed my team [Just need to evolve 'em] and have gotten two badges, Tomorrow, I will fight the 3rd gym leader.
So far, the game is amazing.
I'll edit this later.
Championship team seems to be set in stone now. Finally captured Goomy! 5/8 badges collected!
My team as of now:
Lv. 52 Greninja
Lv. 51 Blaziken
Lv. 48 Venusaur
Lv. 45 Doublade
Lv. 44 Florges
Lv. 32 Goomy (swapped out my level 42 Aurorus)
And now...sleepy time.
718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
-The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking
Got Pokemon X version this morning, this is my playthrough so far:
- Started with Froakie.
- Caught Pidgey, Scatterbug, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon and Weedle on Route 2.
- Caught Panpour, Pikachu, Pansage, Caterpie and Pansear in Santalune Forest. Shauna is sort of annoying.
- Caught Fletchling (which I added to my main team), Azuril, Bidoof and Burmy on Route 3.
- Battled some skater chick and she gave me some skates. Awesome. I keep bumping into stuff.
- Detoured to Route 22 before the gym, caught Litleo, Dunsparce, Riolu and a second Bunnelby that I traded for a Farfetch'd. Looked for Psyduck for a while but couldn't find one. Figured they must be rare.
- Battled Viola in a gym battle! Fletchling vs Surskit and then Froakie vs Vivillion, the last part was a nightmare but I pulled through and got the Bug Badge (why bug badge though? Why not antenna badge or butterfly badge or something). Thought it was awesome the gym trainers didn't use Pokemon like Caterpie, Weedle and Scatterbug. Ledyba and Combee ftw!
- Caught Flabebe, Ralts, Ledyba, Skitty and Combee on Route 4. Evolved Caterpie, Weedle and Scatterbug to Butterfree, Beedrill and Vivillion respectively. Garden pattern here.
- Picked up a Torchic from Mystery Gift and a Bulbasaur from Sycamore. Sweet.
- Caught Furfrou, Pancham, Skiddo (added to main team), Plusle, Scarggy, Abra, Gulpin and Doduo on Route 5. Also Froakie, Torchic, Bulbasaur and Fletchling all evolved.
- Went to that empty castle and then that other one with the fireworks and Shauna developed the hots for me and all aye aye aye.
- Caught Venipede, Oddish, Honedge, Sentret and Nincada on Route 6.
- Backtracked a bit and caught a Psyduck on Route 22 and a Budew on Route 4.
- Snorlax Get! Also Roselia, Volbeat, Illumise, Smeargle, Swirlix, Ducklett, Hoppip and Croagunk. So Hoppip learns Fairy Wind at level 10 which is cool and Croagunk has the coolest 3D figure ever.
- Battle Chateau stuff. Saw a Spoink and a Clauncher but they didn't go in my dex. Weird.
- Caught Meditite, Zubat, Whismur and Axew at Connecting Cave. Backtracked and caught a Kecleon at Route 6. Also evolved Sentret, Pidgey, Bunnelby, Zigzagoon, Ledyba, Oddish, Burmy and Bidoof.... I'm trying to save money for clothes by buying less Pokeballs ok
- Dex got updated to Coastal and Spoink and Clauncher are both in it now. Awesome.
- Caught Drifloon, Meinfoo, Zangoose, Wingull, Absol, Inkay (added to team) and Bagon. I hate Bagon's new cry, it's awful. No luck finding a Taillow or a Seviper, begginning to doubt either of them are in this route.
- Thought I'd play around with the Wonder Trade thing. I sent a Swirlix and got a Bidoof. Sent that away and got a Flabebe, sent that off and recieved a Pancham, sent that one away and got a Gurdurr. Yeah, it evolved into Conkeldurr. Adamant nature. Wow. That's crazy. It's a shame I already have a Lvl 100 from my original run on Black.
- Got to the next town (forgot the name - the one where you revive the fossils) and picked up a TM for Nature Power. Brilliant. Taught it to both Skiddo and Ivysaur. FYI, Route 8 and Route 9 turn into Earth Power, Glittering Cave and the Rock-type Gym turn into Power Gem, and Route 10 turns into Energy Ball (which looks awesome). I also got given an Old Rod, so I backtracked and caught a Magikarp.
- Rhyhorn riding! So cool. I tried to make it sit down on the spiky rocks and it shook it's head as if to say "No, ryan, no." Cute. Caught a Helioptile (which I'm testing for my team, not too sure), a Hippotpotas and a Sandile.
- Sky Battle ahoy! Fletchinder vs Ledian. Believe it or not the Ledian actually put up a decent fight. But I won.
- Glittering Cave is fantastic! Caught Kangaskhan, Cubone, Machop, Onix (which for the first time ever actually looks intimidating), Lunatone, Solrock, Dwebble and Ferroseed. I love how Ferroseed falls from the ceiling. Little details like that are what makes this franchise so loveable still.
- Team Flare are actually pretty cool. I was disapointed at first since the first one only had Houndour and Zubat, which have both been used by the evil villains time and time again before, but then they started using Pokemon like Gulpin and Electrike, and a cool double battle with Croagunk and Scraggy. They're more diverse than I thought and I hope they keep up with this.
- Picked up a Jaw Fossil and revived it into Tyrunt. It's a shame I'm not going to use it because it has a Jolly nature which I imagine would be good.
- En route to the next city I caught a Luvdisc (which I traded for a Steelix). Smashed a few rocks, mostly found Dwebbles, also found a fricking Onix in one of them. Weird.
- Challenged the gym. Loved the diversity of the gym trainers in here. All sorts of Pokemon. Grant's sail fossil thing with the name I can't remember one shotted my Skiddo with a Take Down. Combusken made quick work of both of the fossils after that though. Grant, consider yourself extinct.
Aaaaaand that's it for my first day. Until tomorrow.
Started Pokémon Y earlier today. Chose Fennekin as my starter, made it to the town between Routes 3 and 22. I only caught Panpour in the forest for now, but I'm going to go back and catch more Pokémon.
Pokémon X not yet started, but plan to before the day ends in my zone.
Right off the bat I want to say I've been playing for 8 hours now, and I only have 1 badge. I might be taking things slow but this is all pretty over whelming, just the variety of Pokemon alone is pretty over whelming. I love it all, I've been messing around a little with the P.S.S and done a few trades/battles. The wonder trades so far is just giving me zigzagoons and bidoofs, I just hope this doesn't become the usual thing cause it'll be just as bad as the GTS requests for Lv 9 Zekrom/Reshirams.
After spending nearly an hour an half at Lumiose City trying to get into the clothing store I gave up. But even if I did get in the prices would be completely out of my price range, some have said it's 80k-100k O.o
I went on to Route 5 then Camphrier Town to continue my adventure through Kalos. After getting the Pokefulte I was able to catch the Snorlax which is epic being so early in the game. The Exp. Share being a key item now giving exp to your entire team makes grinding less of a strain. I might start sending out random battle requests to some of the 70 friends I registered.
My current team is:
Ralts Lv: 17
Pancham Lv: 18
Fletchinder Lv: 21
Furfrou Lv: 20
Vivillon Lv: 20
Braixen Lv: 24
Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!"I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
Currently, finished my quest with Shauna at Parfum Palace. Managed to awake and catch Snorlax. Caught Honedge and Espurr across Rt.6.
- Braixen Lv.27 ♀
- Wartortle Lv.24 ♀
- Fletchinder Lv.24 ♀
- Vivillon Lv.23 ♀
I'm ar Rt.7 now, increasing my affection with my partners. Amie with internet connection is superb. Passerby's pokemon visiting mine and giving presents, not sure if it is because my bond with my Braixen is maximum.
Last edited by WhiteBlair; 13th October 2013 at 5:56 AM.
POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811
Whelp, I have Pokemon X version, and I am loving this game. However, my pace will be very slow in my Kalos journey, since I still have business to settle in my Unova journey (more breeding/ev-training to do in my White 2). But yeah, I've beaten Viola today and haven't gone further into the game since. I also have yet to experience the Pokemon Amie, so that's on my agenda when I get back to playing.
- Braixen♂; Level 16
- Spewpa♀; Level 10
- Fletchling♀; Level 11
- Pikachu♂; Level 11
Been playing for about four hours now. Chose the female player even though I am a boy and named her Babydoll.
So far I have one badge and two pokemons; Ralts lvl 16 & Litleo lvl 19 both females. About to leave route 4.
Been playing all day. Just got online mainly because my Sliggoo evolved unexpectedly.
I am currently searching for the last gym leader. Here is my team:
Delphox: lvl 64
Gogoat: lvl 55
Malamar: lvl 57
Doublade: lvl 54
Barbaracle: lvl 52
Goodra (just evolved): lvl 50
So, yeah.....I am off to find Wulfric now.
Sig Under ConstructionI have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8
Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORASGround Type Pokémon Club Co-LeaderShiny Count: 180+Shiny Clauncher Magnet