Page 123 of 343 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 8557

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I've been using the Matsuda Methode to have a shiny Honedge and Chespin, but didnt get any.... Now this morning I was breeding normaly to have a good Protean Froakie and got a shiny one! I really dont get it hahaha but well, i will probably use it in my wifi battle
    All Haill King Saur!
    OR: CT or Chuck Norris (Swampert),Torkoal,....
    AS: Jean-Claude Van Damm or Boyka (Blaziken),Ludicolo,...

Finally bred a 5IV adamant honedge!
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Continued with the Pokedex... added the following Pokemon to it today: Combusken, Blaziken, Nuzleaf, Armaldo, Sealeo, Luxray, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Ambipom, Tangrowth, Herdier, Stoutland, Unfezant, Excadrill, Seismitoad, Carracosta, Archeops, Klinklang, Braviary and Mandibuzz. I evolved most of the Pokemon that I have from Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova that evolve through leveling only. Had only planned to do one region (Unova) today, but it went much faster than I had expected so I continued with Sinnoh and Hoenn as well, there wasn't as much to evolve from each region as I had expected. Will finish the last ones from these three tomorrow, still have a few left from Hoenn. After that, I will do all the breeding and stone evolution that I need to do for these three regions. Today, I also got all of the Stat-increasing berries through mutation planting. I have continued with planting these berries, will get the two new Kee and Maranga berries next, though I guess it will take some days before they are ready.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Wow lucky!! I have never bred a shiny, though I'm going to Masuda with my Eevees ;D

I battled against Serena in front of the Anistar City Gym and she used her Meowstic first. I used Pangoro and I defeated Serena's Meowstic easily with its Crunch attack after enduring Meowstic's Fake Out. I then switched out to Raichu and I defeated her Vaporeon with Thunderbolt. Serena used Absol afterwards and I used Pangoro again and defeated Absol with Hammer Arm. Only Serena's Chesnaught remained and I sent out Pyroar to battle it. I had Pyroar attack with Flamethrower and that super effective attack defeated Chesnaught in one hit. After beating Serena I visited the Pokemon Center once again to heal my Pokemon, then I entered the Anistar City Gym and prepared to battle the Gym trainers inside.

Ok guys Im done with pokemon X for now since I dont really care about competitive play that much.IV breeding can go die in a home for all I care.Im going to play my copy of Y soon and I need help for which starter to use:

Chespin or Fennekin?
    Team X:

While wonder trading my failed magnemites away I got a shiny liepard. Thank you Japanese person for that. The hunt for a shiny magnemite shall end today as i need to start creating other perfect beings.

Also with all the pokemile points i've gotten from wonder trade i bought a few hundred rare candies/pp up's/heart scales.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

I wasn't gonna touch Fennekin but then I saw its attacking animation. SWEEEET!!! I'm gonna try a Nuzlocke run when I buy Y and I'll probably go with a Fennekin myself

Over on my copy of X, I've just started battling online. My Cloyster is a beast, but right now it has almost nothing to back it up, been taking down two opponents easily but then when a third finally knocks out Cloyster the others fall very quickly ><
    Note to self, get a fire move on Blaziken...

Chespin or Fennekin?
    Team X:

Finally beat Wulfric between classes this morning! That makes 8 badges. I'm not inclined to rush off to the Pokémon League, though. I think I'm gonna spend some time filling up the Pokédex, starting with Central Kalos.
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

Defeated Battle Chateleine Mina for the first time and built up 60 BP in my latest run, so I bought 3 of the Power items I needed for EV Training. Just need the green one now and then I'll start to buy them all again. I want 5 of each in total so I can EV train using the Horde Battle/PokeRus method. Also caught a Shiny Poliwhirl via Chain Fishing!
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Chespin or Fennekin?
    Pick Fennekin. (Always go with fire)
    I have a water type friend safari with Wartortle, Frogadier, and Panpour.
    PM me if you want to exchange friend codes.

Chespin is better than Fennekin IMO, but it's all personal preference with starters.

Also I just beat the Super Singles in the Battle House! The 44th battle was harder than the 50th (Some Veteran with Virizion, Moltres and Zapdos!).... And the closest was the 46th when the score was down to 1-1 my Scarfed Garchomp vs Mr.Mime. The thing dropped me down to 22 HP before I killed it.

Anyways I've decided to complete the Kalos Dex so that way I can get that Gold Trainer card that I've always wanted. I'll leave a list of all the Pokemon I have left to obtain, if you have any of these Pokemon and would like to do a Dex trade, I'd be more than grateful!

Spoiler:- My List:
    My 3DS friend code is: 4828-4985-2466.
    I am looking for competitive shinies and trophy shinies. I can breed almost anything at this point. My Trade Thread; I EV train, level up and collect!
    I've got a ton of IV Bred Pokemon, check out my trade thread and message me!

Challenge Count: 23 Wins / 3 Loss | Battle Maison Streaks: 53 Singles / 49 Doubles / 50 Triples / 20 Rotation / 22 Multi
    Beat by: a random, Steezus x 2.

I just evolved my shiny marill. shiny azumarill is beautiful iv also named her xantho which means golden haired water nymph so it kinda suits her lol I've uploaded pictures to the link in my sig for anyone who wants to see her. Time to raise her up so she can get play rough. I really need to figure out who I want on my battle team since I have loads of trained up pokemon or pokemon that I am going to raise.
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx7.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

Continuing to try to get 5 Lucky Eggs from Chansey in the Friend Safari. So far I have 2 plus the one found in the main game. Hopefully get the rest tonight so that I can quickly evolve the more difficult to train and evolve Pokemon to complete the Kalos Dexes before Bank is released.

I've played since FireRed, but I've never seen a shiny until X&Y. I found two shinies within 10hrs of play time which is mind-boggling to me.
    My team in Y:
    Gardevoir
    Garchomp
    Talonflame
    Blastoise
    Blaziken
    Chesnaught

I met that tall trainer AZ and was shocked at how freakishly huge he was compared to my playable character. I returned to Lumiose City and the blackout was over so I got to finally explore the entire huge city. I met with Shauna who introduced me to Clemont and Bonnie, and I mean it when I say Clemont reminds me so much of Tori from Taichi Chasers. Like their long lost brothers. But rather then challenge Clemont right away I decided to raise my stylish rank and battled in restaurants, worked at the hotel, rode a Taxi, went to the museum, bought some berry juice and Poke balls, and that got me access to the nice clothing store at last. Of course the outfit I want is not available until Wednesday so big frown face oh well at least I unlocked the shop. The Double and Triple Battles at the restaurants were fun, but one of those Zangoose ruined my timing on the "Have the match won by 3 turns" thing because it used detect or protect, I forgot which one. I hated that. Still afterwords I ran into a really creepy chick in one of the Lumoise buildings. I wasn't sure if she was a ghost or what. She vanished after I met her, but I found her again in the hotels listening to elevators. Next time I'll be taking on Clemont, Tori's long lost brother. Seriously they look alike.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I actually finoshed breeding my pokemon. I forgot about masquraine XD I also evolved my swadloon, woobat, eevee, and golbat. Nw I just need to evolve my chingling and eevee then I will be done with friendship evolution which I hate DX

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally caught Cloyster up to the rest of my team on Y. Just finished running through the power plant and kick team flare out!

On X I've just been working on my Pokedex and shiny hunting, to little success. Hopefully more luck soon.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I've reached the 5 million Poke Dollar (uh, Euros?) mark in my copy, but I'm afraid I bought every single piece of clothing for Serena/Yvonne.

Uh, I guess I'm done with this game till the bank opens up.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    This is probably not the right place to do this but,what is a good nickname for Bagon?
    Name him "Oh crap, he"

Finally got a Ditto safari, halfway through filling a box of them with the hopes of eventually getting some with decent natures. They've all been awful so far, except for a sole Adamant nature!
    aw hell no, wassup dog

3DS: 3738-0723-5498
    Friend Safari for X: Ghost-type, Phantump/Lampent/Dusclops

currently breeding a team for IVs and such in Alpha Sapphire. yay. also slowly but surely filling the dex as I clear out X and settle down in AS.

Pokedex Progress: 503/719

Once inside the Anistar City Gym I noticed that it looked like a small room and I spoke to the guy by the entrance and then I stepped in the middle of the carpet and the Gym sort of dissolved and I realized that the actual Gym was shaped like a sphere and that I could move around; I really liked the perspective change and the space background. The path I took down led to a dead end, so I went up and I battled a Psychic and his Exeggutor. I used Talonflame's Flame Charge to beat it, then I warped to a green colored path and saw some constellations in the background which were cool. I warped to the blue, green, then blue path again and I battled another Psychic and their Medicham which Talonflame beat with Fly.

For the few who will actually read this and remember that I had 2 Shiny Yellow Floette -
    Last night, I noticed someone on my friends list had changed their status to 'Fairy Pokemon!'
    So, figuring that my spare Floette should at least go to a good home, I open up a trade with the person.
    To my surprise, I get a Shiny Swirlix in return.
    I do a little searching, and find out that the person is from a Monster Hunter Group I've joined on Facebook. We get to talking, and before I know it, two more trades and the Florges is sporting a new nickname, and I now have a Shiny Slurpuff.
    I don't care for the original Slurpuff, but I have to admit, the Shiny one is kind of adorable.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the best part - the person I have the Floette to said that they had been looking for that exact Shiny for quite a while. :3 I wish I had enabled the mic on that original trade but it was 3 AM.
    Last edited by Deraj; 12th November 2013 at 4:21 AM.
    FC - 4742-5995-5167
    Safari contains: Drowzee, Sigilyph, Gothorita
    Seeking Safaris Containing: Starters, Togepi

I headed down and then right and warped to a green path, then to a purple path and I battled another Psychic and their Reuniclus. I then ran into a Hex Maniac and I beat her Jynx with Pyroar. I battled a second Hex Maniac as I went left on the path and I beat her Gardevoir with Greninja. I warped once more to a purple path and I headed up and encountered Olympia. I challenged her right away and I used Raichu against her Sigilyph. Once Thunderbolt attack was enough to beat it, then I switched to my Pangoro when Olympia used her Slowking. Crunch was enough to beat it, then I used Malamar against her Meowstic and I beat it with Night Slash. I obtained the Psychic Badge and Calm Mind TM from Olympia.

I'm starting to think I'm more of a Pokedex completionist than I am a battling sort.

This belief stems from my decision to pull the vast majority of my team - and there may even be plans to pull Volcarona from the team, as well, which says a lot about my indecisiveness. At this point, I'm looking at a possible team consisting of a Kingdra (it's a Seadra at present, but I have the Dragon Scale to evolve via Trade), an Ariados (something about the Bug/Poison type just intrigues me this Gen...), and a Weavile (it's a Sneasel right now, and I'll need to beat my way through Battle Maison again for the Razor Claw to evolve it).

-Seadra is Modest with Sniper, which has promises of being fun. Putting some thought into dropping a Razor Claw on Kingdra to up that critical hit ratio. At present, she knows Scald, Ice Beam, Agility and Twister.
    -Ariados is Jolly with Insomnia, and is mostly here for the intrigue. Ariados has always had my interest as a Pokemon, even back during Gold and Silver - Spider Web being available to lock a 'runaway' legendary (Entei, Raikou, Suicune) in place so I have a better chance of catching? I did like (though whether they could still run away despite that is a mystery to me - I never got around to testing it out). In terms of 'locking' a foe in place, though, Gengar may be better suited to the task with Mean Look (or Mega Evolved Shadow Tag). Nonetheless, Ariados currently has Leech Life, Sucker Punch, Poison Jab and Shadow Sneak.
    -Sneasel never really had my attention in the past. A 'glass cannon' who specializes in physical damage, but suffers a dual weakness to Fighting and has otherwise dismal Defense? Weavile had promise, but proved to be just slightly more resilient than Sneasel. In my most recent playthrough of Black 2, though, I decided to give Sneasel/Weavile a chance. Turns out that a properly trained Weavile can wreck so much face, it's more terrifying than it is funny. Weavile alone - ALONE - took out Caitlin, Shauntal, Grimsley, part of Marshal's team and most of Iris' team. By the time I finished, I just stared at Weavile in awe... and my first coherent thought was 'Weavile does some work!' I'm hoping to replicate that extraordinary Weavile here in Gen VI, and have an Adamant Sneasel with Inner Focus. Sneasel played temporary TM/HM slave as I explored the entirety of Kalos for anything I may have missed behind trees that can be Cut, boulders I may have forgotten about by the time I had Strength, and other places I forgot to hit up with Rock Smash. The only non-TM/HM move he knows at present is Feint Attack.

On the topic of exploration, I also added a Basculin to the team temporarily, so that I had a Surf/Waterfall user. My explorations weren't all that eventful - a couple Trainers I overlooked, a few TMs I was kinda excited to find (excluding the TM for Dark Pulse, which I did the tiniest of dances upon finding), and a few Berry trees. (That TM in Winding Wood, though, is still irritating me... I cannot find the path to that no matter how hard I look.) With the exception of Azure Bay, I've completed my thorough exploration of Kalos (I'll hit Azure Bay once Moltres settles down in the Sea Spirit's Den).

Once the clock hit 8 PM, I began my hunt for the Mega Stones I hadn't collected yet. I was mildly surprised at how each of them took me just about everywhere in Kalos, and a few (Garchompite and Scizorite in particular) reminded me of just how amazing each of the areas were to first walk through. I do believe I've located all of the Stones that are only available between 8 and 9 PM, but we'll see, I suppose.

Caught Mewtwo. Aegislash was... 'uncooperative' the first couple of times (landed a pair of critical hits that KO'ed Mewtwo both times), but he otherwise proved effective. Made Aura Sphere completely useless and resisted Psychic quite well in Shield Forme (think I saw maybe 20-28 damage from each Psychic...?). Kept False Swipe instead of Shadow Claw, figuring it would serve me better. (Turns out an Iron Head from a level 83 Aegislash can take level 70 Mewtwo down from full health, with triple Barrier used, to nearly 1 HP.) Took 10 Ultra Balls to catch Mewtwo, give or take three. Modest Nature is just so much love, and I'm considering using Mewtwo as a Mega Evolver for a while (Mega Forme Y doesn't look too bad, I believe... but it does leave a little to be desired).

As I was browsing my items earlier, searching for something to stick on Aegislash before my third attempt at Mewtwo, I noticed that I have every... single... Plate... excluding the Steel one. If I ever come into an Arceus, that mean I'll have a Plate for all occasions. (I'm assuming the Steel-type Plate is in Azure Bay, as it's the only place I haven't explored fully yet.) I never did switch King's Rock off of Aegislash, but hindsight was ever beautiful... upon encountering a wild Chatot some time later, between Shalour and Coumarine City, I thought to myself '...the Metronome would have worked WONDERS with False Swipe in that fight'. I'll keep that one in mind when I come for Moltres/Zapdos/Articuno (though I may not throw Aegislash against Moltres for obvious type disadvantage reasons!).

At this point, I'm raising Seadra, who is currently level 32. Sneasel and Ariados are soaking up Exp from the Exp. Share, as is Mewtwo (though the now-level 71 is a bit too strong for it to be truly effective). Volcarona also sits on the team as my Fly 'slave' at this point.

I had a thought that turned into a question while I was preparing for my first encounter with Mewtwo... did Game Freak change the availability of who can learn Thunder Wave? I ask because I've always been under the impression Aron/Lairon/Aggron can learn it, but I couldn't teach the level 1 Sturdy Aron I got from Wonder Trading the guaranteed-paralysis move. Perhaps I've been mistaken - I've never seen a reason to teach Thunder Wave via TM in the past, anyway - but I could almost swear I've seen an Aggron, at the LEAST, using Thunder Wave. (I never did go into that fight with Thunder Wave - I wanted someone who could survive Mewtwo's deadly Sp. Attack stat, and Aegislash, while my first choice, could not learn Thunder Wave; Sturdy Pokemon became my next inquiry.) I'm only curious because apparently, Game Freak drastically narrowed down the number of Pokemon who can learn Stealth Rock?

So anyway, yes - if anyone wants to help me evolve my Seadra into Kingdra, feel free to send me a PM stating such!
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon AS Pokemon Team
    -Dusclops, L. 95
    -Swampert, L. 84
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Bellossom, L. 66

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

Page 123 of 343 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast