Page 127 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 8471

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Just went crazy on the GTS and picked up a whole host of Friend Safari Dittos. I now have a decent enough collection to start breeding them to try and get 4IVs. Eventually, I want to breed and do the Masuda Method at the same time. Why I'm bringing all this mental torture upon myself, I'll never know!
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

I'm currently using Pokemon with Pickup to gather items. Mainly trying to get Leftovers from my Lv 100 Linoone but so far no luck. I've been using horde battles to see if you get a better chance at getting items or not, I have no idea if it is better so far I'm not finding a whole lot. Just Heart Scales and Full Restores.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Still hunting for that Sassy Goomy. I will be so happy once I get it! EV Training will resume once the Sassy Goomy is hatched. Other then that I am not doing much on X, might be hunting for a Ditto in every nature soon as well.

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

A shiny Graveler just exploded right before my eyes...

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    It's only Graveler yet still, so annoying! I feel for you...
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

Ok I am such an idiot. I found yet again 6 more pokemon I forgot to breed, ludicolo, hydreigon, wobbuffet, and 3 others so I breed those. I also discovered I didn't evolve my tailow or tentacool so I evolved those 2. Now I'm going to evolve my um goomy first evo?, pancham, and inkay and the I will be done until I get my second 3ds.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I really want to restart my game so I can play through it a couple more times before the bank transfer thing is released.

But pretty much everything I've done over the last week (trying to breed for 5 perfect IV Pokemon) will go to waste.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I'm so pissed off. I knew this was going to happen but still my stupid wurmple evolved into cascoon >., not silcoon. Now I have breed another one DX

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I am so annoyed with myself!

In the past week I have accidentally killed a Shiny Scraggy (and today a Shiny Wingull) in horde battles.
    And I wonder traded a Jigglypuff not realizing it was Shiny!!! -.-

I need to stop playing this when I am tired
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I really want to restart my game so I can play through it a couple more times before the bank transfer thing is released.

But pretty much everything I've done over the last week (trying to breed for 5 perfect IV Pokemon) will go to waste.
    No friends/siblings with the game?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Well, now my life is being used to amassing Battle Points to buy one of every item in the catalogue. After that, I'm having a crazy breeding session in the previous gen to fill out those empty holes in my National Dex with Pokémon Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    This is perhaps the best trolling Shiny there is.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    This is perhaps the best trolling Shiny there is.
    Kirlia used Teleport.
    No, this totally didn't happen to me, I don't know what you're talking about.

Just completed all 3 Kalos Dexes, got a cool item from the Prof that'll definitely help for my competitive battling.
    3DS Friend Code:2793-1721-8850
    IGN:Kashley
    I have every non-event legendary available, PM me for trade talks.

My Inbox is pretty full, so VM as well if your message can't get through.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    No friends/siblings with the game?
    No siblings that play and I only know 1 guy in person that plays.

I still think I'm going to restart. I don't really have anything valuable anyways.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 13th November 2013 at 8:08 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Fooled around in Amie again today, maxed out Heliolisk's affection and got my Azumarill to two hearts. Resorted to playing normal-mode minigames to improve my scores, instead of grinding away at hard mode to try to unlock unlimited. Azumarill likes her chest rubbed, idk how to react to that. :I

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-tan View Post
    Bit of an odd thing happened a little while ago. I was in one of the boggy routes - not the one with the Scary House, one a bit further than that (and near Anistar City if I recall correctly) and running through a marshy area when my game froze. "Froze" meaning music and rain FX still kept on playing, but no buttons worked and I had to turn the 3DS off.

In these boggy routes your character can get stuck in the mud, which requires you to rotate your character around to free him. Are you sure your game froze and that your character just didn't get stuck in the mud?
    Reserved

I found an Adamant Ralts with Synchronize, so I decided to test my luck on Route 22. I ended up catching two Adamant Riolu -- a male and a female. The female one I'm gonna use for breeding later on, but the male one has a perfect 31 IV in Attack and I'm debating whether or not to use it ...
    Current Pokémon X Team:

Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by NotChip View Post
    In these boggy routes your character can get stuck in the mud, which requires you to rotate your character around to free him. Are you sure your game froze and that your character just didn't get stuck in the mud?
    That definitely wasn't the case - all animation froze (right down to the rain), my character didn't move at all when I used either the Circle Pad or the Control Pad, and the Home button didn't even take me to the menu. When I pressed the Power button, the screens went black but the music/rain FX actually continued for a few seconds before the system turned off. I'd gotten stuck in the mud a few times before, but this was a lot more unnerving for someone who hasn't had a game freeze since R/S/E. xD

On the topic of my latest happenings, I still haven't gotten a shiny Vulpix, but I'm still trying combinations of Pokemon to see what happens. However, I did go through the Elite Four again to level up my incomplete team a bit, and all of them gained a few levels. My Charizard is now past level 80, which is probably the fastest a team member has ever gotten to such a high level! Looking forward to when they're all level 100 and I can actually hold my own against those passersby and acquaintances who want to battle
    Off exploring Hoenn again

Reporting in: Played with my team on Pokemon-Amie (SOOOO CUTE!), I got to Lumiose City, changed my hairstyle, battled some trainers to get some more money, went back, changed my hair color, participated in the PR video, got a Lens Case, changed my eye color to green, battled some Pokemon, caught a Gulpin and a Doduo, and that's about it. Oh yeah! My Spewpa, Vivian, evolved into Vivillon! I got the Polar pattern one.
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Tomorrow I'll have my hands on Pokemon X.

However, nearly 200 Hours clocked on Y with about 2 boxfulls of EV Trained and fully evolved mons with movesets.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Many generous people on wondertrade and GTS this week. Had many quick successes on GTS and now have full access to all the kanto and kalos starters. Very6y pleased with all the pokerus pokemon I got.
    Last edited by ChloboShoka; 13th November 2013 at 10:37 PM.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Added the following to my Pokedex today: Volcarona, Metagross, Kabutops, Omastar, Rapidash and Dewgong. Didn't have a lot of time to play today, so it wasn't as many as previous days. I don't have much left to do on the Dex now, need to do some breeding and stone evolutions for Kanto and Johto, and then I might also try and use the GTS to get the remaining trade evolutions that evolve without items involved. I think I should be able to finish all of that tomorrow.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

After beating a Team Flare grunt and their Toxicroak and Liepard after I teleported to another part of the lab, I accidentally stepped on a movement tile and I had to move around Lysandre Lab again just to find the place I had previously visited. I healed my Pokemon in the room with all the beds, then I reached the room at the far right of the lab and found Team Flare Mable inside. I knew she had the Elevator Key so I battled her for it. I used Greninja's Surf to beat her Houndoom, then I switched to Talonflame and beat her Weavile with Flame Charge. I obtained the Elevator Key after that battle, and I headed to the elevator and activated it. When I arrived at the next floor I saw an imprisoned man who spoke to me.

Spent an evening and a day breeding for a shiny Froakie. 4 1/3 boxes later...

I'm gonna name him Keroppi~
    3DS Friend Code: 1134-7829-5605.
    Friend Safari: Fire (Magmar, Charmeleon, Braixen.)
    PM to exchange FCs~

The big man inside the prison cell told me a story about a war and about a man whose Pokemon had died during said war but was revived somehow. The man with the Floette apparently turned bad and planned to use the ultimate weapon to end the war. His Floette eventually left him and then the man's story ended. Lysandre said the man's name was AZ and that he had the key to the ultimate weapon. Lysandre left and I headed out after him. I went to the next floor (B3) and I saw Lysandre speaking with another man who I assumed was another Team Flare Scientist. I battled against said scientist whose name was actually Xerosic and I beat his Crobat with Raichu and then his Malamar with Talonflame.

Page 127 of 339 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast