Page 129 of 343 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 8561

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I battled against the Team Flare Admin and a grunt and Serena helped me with her Meowstic. We battled against their Toxicroak and Liepard and I beat the Liepard with Pangoro's Hammer Arm and Serena beat Toxicroak with Meowstic's Psychic attack. We continued to move along the hallway afterwards and encountered another Team Flare Admin and grunt. We beat their Manectric and Mightyena and moved on, then we met Shauna again and spoke to her, and proceeded down the hall only to encounter a third Admin and grunt pair. After beating their Houndoom and Scrafty, me, Serena, and Shauna arrived at the door leading to the Legendary Pokemon room. Once inside we saw a tree-like object in the center.

Just wrapped up building my team of Eeveelutions, and I'm planning to buy Pokemon Y Friday and to send over the eevees to it.
    Sylveon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, all level 5.
    Turning off EXP share, seeing how I fare against the game with these guys.
    Spent hours super training them, they all have max evs and desired natures.
    Need friend safari friends!

3DS Code: 2766-9104-1951

PM me if you add me, my character is named Jordan.

I did a bunch of Wonder Trading just now, which I decided to also livetweet. It was pretty fun! There were the usual hits and misses, but one of my trades landed me a Japanese Growlithe!
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Serena, Shauna and I were ambushed by some Team Flare Admins inside Xerneas' room and Shauna fled and was chased, then Serena went to protect her. Four Team Flare Admins stayed behind and I had to battle against the four of them. I used Pangoro against the one with Liepard and Manectric and I beat both Pokemon with Hammer Arm. I then used Malamar's Psycho Cut against the second Admin's Swalot. I battled the third Admin and his Mightyena and Houndoom and beat them with Greninja. I used Raichu against the last Admin's Golbat and then the tree-like object awoke and became Xerneas. I battled against the Xerneas and weakened it slowly with Pangoro, then I finally caught it in an Ultra Ball.

... Summarily evolved earlier mentioned Growlithe into an Arcanine, because "why not" and "Extremespeed at 34".
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357)αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233) ・ SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)

Both my Chespin and my Goomy have maximum affection in pokémon amie, & Goomy beat the Dragalge balloon I was having trouble with for days
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Did the Looker Detective Agency side-quest while trying to level up Meditite to evolve it into Medicham on my Y version. During the Detective side-quest, it felt that Emma has better character development, though there's little to no plot in it. After this whole thing, I'll attempt to fill the pokedex via evolutions and tradings.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Reached Lumiose City, Battled Prof. Sycamore, Received Charmander, Now on Route 5.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

If you have been reading my last couple of "Recent Happenings" Posts you may know that I have been on a hunt for a Sassy Goomy for competitive battling. Well, I finally got one! Thanks to my friend, Rai; he was able to send me over a Sassy Ditto where there on I put the fabulous Everstone on the Ditto. So now I have a Sassy Goomy! Now onto EV Training it and becoming better at Competitive WIFI Battling.

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

So I'm currently MM. For a shiny aron for my boyfriend been at it for 3 or 4 days now and no luck but now what I've been doing is hatching 5 then wonder trading them away just to see if I I get anything good. So far I've gotten a Japanese tyrant with all 3 fang moves and dragon dance. A Japanese gale wing fletchling with 3 maxes. Also got a few other things but I didn't keep them.

I've also been raising up my 3 newest team members a speed boost blaziken/ a multiscale dragonite and my favourite new one a perfect shiny huge power azumarill with aqua jet and belly drum love how golden she is. They are only around level 38 atm but once I'm done MM I'm gonna raise them up
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx7.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

I bred DDance and Pursuit onto a larvitar and currently trying to get a 31/31/31/x/31/31. Kind think i should of bred SR on as well just for the hell of it but oh well. This should be allot faster compared to trying to breed a perfect magnemite.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

Currently breeding Eevees. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day.
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

I finally got my Mega Ring updated and I found the Pinsirite
    My friend code is 0087-2615-2943
    I have a psychic safari with Drowzee and Espurr.

I maxed my Azumarill's affection last night, and this morning I started on Delphox. Got him to 3 hearts before calling it quits for the morning, tho I might continue later this evening to max his affection. The minigames are starting to get boring and repetitive, I might have to switch to Hard mode just to spice things up.

Finished battling in the Chateau while my Write was still in effect. Evolved Skorupi into Drapion and got it to a level I wanted so I was now ready to take on the next gym. Explored the forest and swamps of Route 14 and reached Laverre town. Got the Gengarite from someone in town. Checked out the Boutique but didn't buy anything. Then I went to the Pokemon Center to rest my team and it was off to the gym. Took my time going through the pretty Dollhouse and battling and finally made it to Leader Valerie. With Pyroar, Drapion and Skrelp I beat her pretty easily and walked away with the Fairy Badge and Dazzling Gleam (which I promplty taught to Floette). Not a bad evening's work. Now I want to raise Floette a few more levels and evolve her.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

Yesterday i was breeding for a shiny adamant Torchic, finally got it, was only slightly annoyed when it came out with blaze instead of speed boost. It has 27 iv's in attack and has flawless speed stat. Pretty happy with it overall, and I have started Masuda breeding for a shiny charmander.

Finally bred a shiny Honedge (~450 eggs, Brave, 4 Max IVs, 0 Speed), and shortly after, a shiny Skrelp (~40 eggs, Modest, 3 Max IVs).

Now I'm working on a shiny Ralts (1 box in so far), and then I'll work on the rest of my planned team; Heracross, Weavile and Gliscor.

I finally continued with X. I caught a sawk for y version since I forgot about it and am now in the frosty cavern.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Evolved my shiny Honedge...Doublade, then to Aegislash! Then did a few battles at the Maison. Check out the evolution vid on my Tumblr (sig)!

Pokemon Y IGN: McFlyy
    http://www.gamebruh.com - [Gaming Blog/Tumblr]
    http://www.mynistamusic.com - [Official Website/Rap Artist]

Gamer. Rapper. Jesus Freak.

65 charmanders now. Also Pokedex at 591/605.
    I have a water type friend safari with Wartortle, Frogadier, and Panpour.
    PM me if you want to exchange friend codes.

Spent this morning organizing my PC getting rid of the large amount of duplicates that I've gotten from Wonder Trade. Keeping those that had the best IVs, Abilities/HA, and even the egg moves that I've gotten. Going through this I've found a few Larvitar's that I got from Wonder Trade with egg moves, one with Dragon Dance and one with Stealth Rock. That's great considering I'm wanting to create a new Sandstorm team in Gen 6.
    For now I'm finishing up breeding my first team so that I can start battling online which I'm hopping I can do in the evening. But I still need to get Leftovers and a few other items from the Battle Masion which I need more BP for that.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Spent this morning organizing my PC getting rid of the large amount of duplicates that I've gotten from Wonder Trade. Keeping those that had the best IVs, Abilities/HA, and even the egg moves that I've gotten. Going through this I've found a few Larvitar's that I got from Wonder Trade with egg moves, one with Dragon Dance and one with Stealth Rock. That's great considering I'm wanting to create a new Sandstorm team in Gen 6.
    For now I'm finishing up breeding my first team so that I can start battling online which I'm hopping I can do in the evening. But I still need to get Leftovers and a few other items from the Battle Masion which I need more BP for that.
    yeah. after wonder trading you get loads of pokemon you really don't want. i have spent countless hours trading then trying to decide which ones i should keep.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I maxed my Delphox' affection, and have started on my Venusaur. He, *cough* likes the um, stem of his flower, rubbed, and doesn't like his head rubbed. Got Venusaur to two hearts before being too weirded out to continue. Also, he wolfs down Poké Puffs in two bites, while Delphox takes 6 smaller bites. Venusaur's gonna get Thick Fat without needing to Mega Evolve if that nonsense keeps up!

I've been just leveling up a Linoone to at least 90 so I can try to pick up leftovers. I really want to have a lot of leftovers.
    I'm now breed a eevee for my girlfriend. It's kind of a birthday present. I would love to hatch her a shiny but I don't have the patience...
    I finally finished my Raichu and now he's a little beast. Raichu is literally the cutest in Pokemon-Amie!

well as of last night I own absolite, pinsirite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite (I like gyarados so I am particulary glad about this one), mawlite, gengarite, gardevoirite (I kind of wish gallade got a mega evo), medichamite, ampharosite, tyranitarite(WHOOHOO), aerodactylite, abomasite, and manectite. missing whatever I didn't mention I did try looking for alakazam's mega stone but I couldn't find that stinker! EDIT: whoops I forgot to mention I also have lucarionite, charizardnite x and mewtwonite x
    Last edited by pokedigijedi; 14th November 2013 at 7:53 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Page 129 of 343 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast