Page 129 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 6401

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

So yes, I think I've finally decided on a team to use.

- Modest Seadra with Sniper (soon to be Kingdra, I hope)
    - Adamant Sneasel with Inner Focus (soon to be Weavile, once I revisit Battle Maison)
    - Hasty Torchic with Speed Boost (will be Blaziken and my Mega Evolution)
    - Adamant Zubat with Inner Focus (soon to be Crobat)
    - Modest Ralts with Trace (soon to be Gardevoir)
    - Brave Honedge with No Guard (soon to be Aegislash with Stance Change, obviously)

It was a hard decision to make, removing Volcarona from all consideration for a spot on my team... but I didn't really feel like working in a Rapid Spin user just to deal with a big weakness Bug and Fire types (never mind the hybrid Volcarona) have in Stealth Rock. I honestly feel like that spot for a Rapid Spin user can be better filled with a stronger offensive option (Mega Blaziken).

As it turns out, I am currently in possession of a Dusk Stone - one that I believe I located via the Dowsing Machine a long while back. I don't remember where I found it, or when, but I was looking through my Items slot in my Bag for... something (might have been a Dawn Stone, which I think I need for Togetic to Togekiss...? It's been a while). Well, I have no Dawn Stone, but I did find the Dusk Stone, and that brought my Brave Honedge back to the forefront of my mind. I have entertained the notion of using a Honchkrow, but I figure this team needs a dedicated wall (well, as dedicated as a Stance Changing Aegislash can get, that is). I am still looking forward to besting the Aegislash Balloon, though, and claiming another Dusk Stone - because in the end, I will want to evolve a Murkrow into Honchkrow for Pokedex entry purposes (same with Mismagius). For now, though, it's not at the forefront of my mind.

I've finally removed the 'slave' moves from Sneasel, and taught him Aerial Ace, Brick Break and Hone Claws (still has Feint Attack). Once I get him to Weavile, I'll see about 'tutoring' Ice Punch (if memory serves, that was a Move Reminder option, but that was admittedly a little while ago). I taught Zubat Fly to make up for the lack of it once I pulled Volcarona from the team, but will eventually drop that, too, once the team gets up there in levels and I don't need to Fly around everywhere.

I'm currently Super Training Honedge, and don't really know what stats I want to emphasize. His Defense/Sp. Defense are pretty solid as it is... but there is no such thing as 'too bulky' for a wall, right? On the flip side, though, I also want to max Attack and HP, so that he can withstand a bit more punishment with a larger health pool and dish out some greater punishment with... well, yes. I've also considered maxing Attack and doing a half-and-half split on Defense/Sp. Defense (126 in each), but I'm still not sure. (I've even considered max Attack and 84 HP/Defense/Sp. Defense, or max HP and 84 Attack/Defense/Sp. Defense, so I'm pretty undecided on his EV distributions!) At present, going the 'max attack, 126 Defense/Sp. Defense' route, but that Reset Bag does have me reconsidering... I'd prefer to use that on someone else, because they've all inherited oddball stats from Exp. Share leveling (I curse myself for forgetting to turn it off...).

In other news, I got a raise at the Hotel in Lumiose (the name of which confuses my sense of spelling...). 10k to 20k was very welcome, especially considering how close to broke all the breeding I'd been doing nearly left me. This did, unfortunately, mean new 'unpleasant' surprises... three orders for Room Service, a new route and shorter time for Make Beds (it took me 50 seconds the first time, and my target time was 55 seconds!)... and my least favorite of them all, Lost and Found.

I was never a fan of Lost and Found to begin with. I liked Make Beds first, followed by Room Service (if only because I get to abbreviate the orders to four letters and think up a way to remember each one). Having to walk around a room, looking for something, and not stepping on it... it got frustrating sometimes.

I'm particularly loathing of Lost and Found now, though... because NOW I have to search AN ENTIRE FLOOR FOR THREE THINGS. This includes the hallways (which is where I found the three items, by the by). I have never spent more than five minutes on the Lost and Found part... but I did well over that the first time I had to search the entire floor. 20k is nice, but is it worth the headache of searching an entire floor? That remains to be seen.

So, in short:

-I've said my goodbyes to Volcarona as a 'mainstay' of the team (he will always be my go-to for Egg hatching, though!).
    -I've decided on a team at long last (and see no reasons whatsoever to change it for now; that may change if I come across glaring problems in battles).
    -Honedge Super Training is leaving me quite indecisive...
    -20k at the Hotel is nice, but is it worth it? Time will tell.
    -Sometimes, the item I want most is already in my Bag... and I'm just not aware of it.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Team
    -Greninja, L. 100
    -Aggron, L. 48
    -Aegislash, L. 49
    -Tentacruel, L. 46
    -Shelgon, L. 46
    -Dratini, L. 1 (from GTS Trade)

I battled against the Team Flare Admin and a grunt and Serena helped me with her Meowstic. We battled against their Toxicroak and Liepard and I beat the Liepard with Pangoro's Hammer Arm and Serena beat Toxicroak with Meowstic's Psychic attack. We continued to move along the hallway afterwards and encountered another Team Flare Admin and grunt. We beat their Manectric and Mightyena and moved on, then we met Shauna again and spoke to her, and proceeded down the hall only to encounter a third Admin and grunt pair. After beating their Houndoom and Scrafty, me, Serena, and Shauna arrived at the door leading to the Legendary Pokemon room. Once inside we saw a tree-like object in the center.

Just wrapped up building my team of Eeveelutions, and I'm planning to buy Pokemon Y Friday and to send over the eevees to it.
    Sylveon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, all level 5.
    Turning off EXP share, seeing how I fare against the game with these guys.
    Spent hours super training them, they all have max evs and desired natures.
    Need friend safari friends!

3DS Code: 2766-9104-1951

PM me if you add me, my character is named Jordan.

I did a bunch of Wonder Trading just now, which I decided to also livetweet. It was pretty fun! There were the usual hits and misses, but one of my trades landed me a Japanese Growlithe!
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Rodney (OT: 11863)
    SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Serena, Shauna and I were ambushed by some Team Flare Admins inside Xerneas' room and Shauna fled and was chased, then Serena went to protect her. Four Team Flare Admins stayed behind and I had to battle against the four of them. I used Pangoro against the one with Liepard and Manectric and I beat both Pokemon with Hammer Arm. I then used Malamar's Psycho Cut against the second Admin's Swalot. I battled the third Admin and his Mightyena and Houndoom and beat them with Greninja. I used Raichu against the last Admin's Golbat and then the tree-like object awoke and became Xerneas. I battled against the Xerneas and weakened it slowly with Pangoro, then I finally caught it in an Ultra Ball.

... Summarily evolved earlier mentioned Growlithe into an Arcanine, because "why not" and "Extremespeed at 34".
    Claims | Bergmite, Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Rodney (OT: 11863)
    SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Both my Chespin and my Goomy have maximum affection in pokémon amie, & Goomy beat the Dragalge balloon I was having trouble with for days
        Spoiler:- Currently Retconning & Reconfiguring- Will Update Soon:

Did the Looker Detective Agency side-quest while trying to level up Meditite to evolve it into Medicham on my Y version. During the Detective side-quest, it felt that Emma has better character development, though there's little to no plot in it. After this whole thing, I'll attempt to fill the pokedex via evolutions and tradings.

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Bravely Default (3DS XL) and Titanfall (x-Box 360 S)

Reached Lumiose City, Battled Prof. Sycamore, Received Charmander, Now on Route 5.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

If you have been reading my last couple of "Recent Happenings" Posts you may know that I have been on a hunt for a Sassy Goomy for competitive battling. Well, I finally got one! Thanks to my friend, Rai; he was able to send me over a Sassy Ditto where there on I put the fabulous Everstone on the Ditto. So now I have a Sassy Goomy! Now onto EV Training it and becoming better at Competitive WIFI Battling.

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

So I'm currently MM. For a shiny aron for my boyfriend been at it for 3 or 4 days now and no luck but now what I've been doing is hatching 5 then wonder trading them away just to see if I I get anything good. So far I've gotten a Japanese tyrant with all 3 fang moves and dragon dance. A Japanese gale wing fletchling with 3 maxes. Also got a few other things but I didn't keep them.

I've also been raising up my 3 newest team members a speed boost blaziken/ a multiscale dragonite and my favourite new one a perfect shiny huge power azumarill with aqua jet and belly drum love how golden she is. They are only around level 38 atm but once I'm done MM I'm gonna raise them up
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

Name:Stacey
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx4.x5. x2. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

I bred DDance and Pursuit onto a larvitar and currently trying to get a 31/31/31/x/31/31. Kind think i should of bred SR on as well just for the hell of it but oh well. This should be allot faster compared to trying to breed a perfect magnemite.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

Currently breeding Eevees. Sounds like a fun way to spend the day.
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

I finally got my Mega Ring updated and I found the Pinsirite
    My friend code is 0087-2615-2943
    I have a psychic safari with Drowzee and Espurr.

I maxed my Azumarill's affection last night, and this morning I started on Delphox. Got him to 3 hearts before calling it quits for the morning, tho I might continue later this evening to max his affection. The minigames are starting to get boring and repetitive, I might have to switch to Hard mode just to spice things up.

Finished battling in the Chateau while my Write was still in effect. Evolved Skorupi into Drapion and got it to a level I wanted so I was now ready to take on the next gym. Explored the forest and swamps of Route 14 and reached Laverre town. Got the Gengarite from someone in town. Checked out the Boutique but didn't buy anything. Then I went to the Pokemon Center to rest my team and it was off to the gym. Took my time going through the pretty Dollhouse and battling and finally made it to Leader Valerie. With Pyroar, Drapion and Skrelp I beat her pretty easily and walked away with the Fairy Badge and Dazzling Gleam (which I promplty taught to Floette). Not a bad evening's work. Now I want to raise Floette a few more levels and evolve her.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

Yesterday i was breeding for a shiny adamant Torchic, finally got it, was only slightly annoyed when it came out with blaze instead of speed boost. It has 27 iv's in attack and has flawless speed stat. Pretty happy with it overall, and I have started Masuda breeding for a shiny charmander.

Finally bred a shiny Honedge (~450 eggs, Brave, 4 Max IVs, 0 Speed), and shortly after, a shiny Skrelp (~40 eggs, Modest, 3 Max IVs).

Now I'm working on a shiny Ralts (1 box in so far), and then I'll work on the rest of my planned team; Heracross, Weavile and Gliscor.

I finally continued with X. I caught a sawk for y version since I forgot about it and am now in the frosty cavern.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Evolved my shiny Honedge...Doublade, then to Aegislash! Then did a few battles at the Maison. Check out the evolution vid on my Tumblr (sig)!

Pokemon Y IGN: McFlyy
    http://www.gamebruh.com - [Gaming Blog/Tumblr]
    http://www.mynistamusic.com - [Official Website/Rap Artist]

Gamer. Rapper. Jesus Freak.

65 charmanders now. Also Pokedex at 591/605.
    I have a water type friend safari with Wartortle, Frogadier, and Panpour.
    PM me if you want to exchange friend codes.

Spent this morning organizing my PC getting rid of the large amount of duplicates that I've gotten from Wonder Trade. Keeping those that had the best IVs, Abilities/HA, and even the egg moves that I've gotten. Going through this I've found a few Larvitar's that I got from Wonder Trade with egg moves, one with Dragon Dance and one with Stealth Rock. That's great considering I'm wanting to create a new Sandstorm team in Gen 6.
    For now I'm finishing up breeding my first team so that I can start battling online which I'm hopping I can do in the evening. But I still need to get Leftovers and a few other items from the Battle Masion which I need more BP for that.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    Spent this morning organizing my PC getting rid of the large amount of duplicates that I've gotten from Wonder Trade. Keeping those that had the best IVs, Abilities/HA, and even the egg moves that I've gotten. Going through this I've found a few Larvitar's that I got from Wonder Trade with egg moves, one with Dragon Dance and one with Stealth Rock. That's great considering I'm wanting to create a new Sandstorm team in Gen 6.
    For now I'm finishing up breeding my first team so that I can start battling online which I'm hopping I can do in the evening. But I still need to get Leftovers and a few other items from the Battle Masion which I need more BP for that.
    yeah. after wonder trading you get loads of pokemon you really don't want. i have spent countless hours trading then trying to decide which ones i should keep.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard, Astaral Shadow of the Under and FairyWitch.

I maxed my Delphox' affection, and have started on my Venusaur. He, *cough* likes the um, stem of his flower, rubbed, and doesn't like his head rubbed. Got Venusaur to two hearts before being too weirded out to continue. Also, he wolfs down Poké Puffs in two bites, while Delphox takes 6 smaller bites. Venusaur's gonna get Thick Fat without needing to Mega Evolve if that nonsense keeps up!

I've been just leveling up a Linoone to at least 90 so I can try to pick up leftovers. I really want to have a lot of leftovers.
    I'm now breed a eevee for my girlfriend. It's kind of a birthday present. I would love to hatch her a shiny but I don't have the patience...
    I finally finished my Raichu and now he's a little beast. Raichu is literally the cutest in Pokemon-Amie!

Page 129 of 257 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast