Page 136 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 8315

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Continued with the breeding from where I stopped yesterday. With my two Pokemon with 4 perfect IVs, I soon got not only one, but two with 5 perfect IVs. One Male and one Female, and both of them had the right ability as well. With this, it was quite easy to get my final target... although it still took longer than I had expected, maybe 20 eggs or so despite the chance for getting it being one in six. After that, I just swapped the female for another one with a different nature, and I could soon get a perfect one with my other desired nature as well. I have been breeding Froakie in the rare case anyone is reading this and cares, full details on them here.

After I was done, I was left with the aftermath. A couple boxes full of Pokemon I didn't want. I decided to release everything with less than 4 perfect IVs except for the females with Hidden Abilities. Despite this, I have around 2 full boxes left. Will keep them for now, not sure if I can use them for something in the future. Anyway, with my 2 Froakie done, I can move on to my next target, which is going to be Honedge. I started somewhat today with catching a female Honedge at Route 6. Will continue tomorrow, I need to start with catching a bunch of Ditto in my Friend Safari, then the breeding can start. When it comes to other things than breeding, my EV-reducing berries were finished today, so I harvested them. My other berries are not done yet, I guess it will take a few more days before they are ready. I also got my Hatching O-Power to level 3, this should make it easier for future breedings.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Tylky View Post
    Currently trying to hatch a male Skitty by breeding my female Delcatty and male Granbull. Plans to get said Skitty to level 39 to learn Heal Bell, evolve it, catch a female Snubbull, evolve it - breed the next gen to hopefully result in a Snubbull which knows Heal Bell. With a 25% of the Skitty being male, this is going to be no easy feat...
    If you just need a male Skitty, try leading with a Female Cute Charm Pokémon on the routes where you can catch one (or better yet, on Safari). It will increase the likelihood you will encounter the opposite gender.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

is anyone going to make a Shiny Value thread? o: i just found mine out, its 3800.
    Friend Code: 1048-8889-0610 Type: Rock - Dwebble, Magcargo, Barbaracle
    PM me to add me! i'm really looking for someone with Ivysaur/Girafarig/Phanpy/Tropius
    i can breed Bagon with Hydro Pump and Charmander with Dragon Rush.
    Looking for: Spinarak w/ Nightslash/Toxic Spikes, Houndoom w/ Firefang/Suckerpunch, Gible w/ Iron Tail
    Shinies in X: pumpkaboo, alomomola

how do you get so good IVs mine are all basic - esp for froakie

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Did some more epic Wonder Trading today. Got a Goomy with 4 perfect IVs and a Protean Froakie with 3 31IVs. Thank god for the nice people of the world!
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

So today I decided to stock up like crazy on Max Repels from the PGL and try my luck at PokéRadar! 40 chains later and one radar reset and I got my first ever PokéRadar shiny, a handsome looking Croagunk, who's stats aren't bad at all.
    Route 7 really is a great place to practice radar chaining! *so happy*

After finding and capturing a wild Drapion in the flowers on Route 19, I headed east until I jumped off a small ledge and I found a Net Ball hidden on a rock. I explored the purple flowers nearby and battled many wild Pokemon and caught a Carnivine there, then I jumped on some rocks and reached a Max Revive in the middle of the rock formation. I went back across the rocks and battled a Hex Maniac and her two Pumpkaboo afterwards. As I headed south I spotted a Sky Trainer and we had a Sky Battle. I beat her Noctowl and Aerodactyl with some effort, then I went back towards a bridge and I battled against a Fairy Tale Girl. I used Pyroar against her Mr. Mime and Aromatisse, and Raichu against her Azumarill.

Okay so last night I got to Shalour City out of the Reflection Cave and battled my rival Serena for the Mega Ring. I won, received it, and then went to the gym to battle Korrina again. My Ivysaur and Talonflame tore her up, alongside a little bit up Braixen's help. I got the Rumble Badge, and went back to the Tower of Mastery where I battled Korrina with one of her Lucario, winning and getting given it as a gift in the process. I then went to Route 12, got the Ampharosite and a gifted Lapras, and went to Coumarine City. Braixen, Flethclinder, Ivysaur, and Helioptile all evolved along the way.

I picked up a HP Up near some purple flowers and I headed across the bridge near the Fairy Tale Girl I battled earlier. As I was halfway across the bridge, someone yelled out my nickname and Shauna arrived. She wanted to battle me and I used Pangoro against her Delcatty. I defeated it with Hammer Arm and then I switched to Talonflame to battle Shauna's Goodra. The battle lasted a while and Goodra's Sludge Wave poisoned Talonflame, but eventually I beat it and I used Greninja against Shauna's Delphox and I beat it with Surf. After the battle, Trevor and Tierno arrived too and I had to battle against Tierno next. I beat his Talonflame with Greninja, his Roserade with Pyroar, and his Crawdaunt with Raichu.

I reached Couriway Town a few days ago. On the way there, I stopped by Terminus Cave to explore and won an Inverse Battle in the house on Route 18. In town, I ran into the professor again and defeated his fully evolved Kanto starters in battle. I then left for Route 19, where I caught a few Pokemon and battled Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor. Eventually, I arrived in Snowbelle City. I made my way through the woods on Route 20 in order to find Wulfric at the Pokemon Village. Now, I'm about to do the last Gym.

I got a Protean Froakie from Wonder Trade!!!
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I reached Couriway Town a few days ago. On the way there, I stopped by Terminus Cave to explore and won an Inverse Battle in the house on Route 18. In town, I ran into the professor again and defeated his fully evolved Kanto starters in battle. I then left for Route 19, where I caught a few Pokemon and battled Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor. Eventually, I arrived in Snowbelle City. I made my way through the woods on Route 20 in order to find Wulfric at the Pokemon Village. Now, I'm about to do the last Gym.
    I and my friend like that place. We hope that Game Freak creates an official competitive Inverse format.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

After beating Tierno on the bridge on Route 19, I was challenged to a battle by Trevor as well. I used my Pangoro against his Raichu and I defeated it with a critical hit Crunch attack, but Pangoro got paralyzed by Raichu's Static ability, so I switched out to Greninja to battle his Aerodactyl. I defeated it with Scald, then I used Pyroar against Trevor's Florges which I defeated with Flamethrower. After beating all three of my friends, I obtained the Waterfall HM from Shauna. I crossed to the other side of the bridge and battled more wild Pokemon in the purple flowers there, then I went back to the swamp and waded through the water looking for items. I battled against a Swimmer and her Stunfisk and then I saved the game.

I found out my Safari type.

I'm a Normal, with Lillipup, Audino, and the third being Smeargle.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I picked up a Rare Bone in the swamp and I headed back to the bridge and crossed it, then I arrived at the gatehouse that led to Snowbelle City, which was my destination since I had to win the eighth Kalos Gym badge there. Once inside Snowbelle City, I noticed that it was snowing heavily and I moved past some pine trees and visited the local Pokemon Center since I wanted to heal my injured Pokemon. After healing my Pokemon, I went back outside to explore the city. I took a picture near a bench in front of the Snowbelle City Gym, then I spoke to a Move Tutor who offered to teach my Greninja the move Hydro Cannon. I declined his offer and then spoke to someone outside who mentioned Wulfric the Gym Leader.

Not a whole lot new here.

Ran into a Dragonair in Battle Chateau, which then prompted me to check Pokedex to see whether or not I could catch Dragonair. Apparently, one can hook a Dragonair between Snowbelle and Victory Road - I'm presuming it's exclusive to the Super Rod, which is what I hooked one with. Caught it easily enough. Did a little breeding, but decided to stop; would much rather breed a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with its Hidden Ability.

Raised my team a little more. Seadra's finally learned Dragon Pulse, and it has me wondering if it's worth using if I also have Ice Beam. (Decided to keep both, because STAB once it's Kingdra, while Ice Beam hits Dragon/Flying types MUCH harder than Pulse would.)

Gave a thought to breeding a Beldum I received via Wonder Trade a while back in hopes of getting a shiny. I ultimately obtained one Egg and decided against it; if I do get a shiny Beldum, I know for a fact I'll be using that thing on a team, and my team seems fine enough as it is. I may consider a second team based around a shiny Metagross in the future, but definitely not now.

I've given my Kalos 'Dex a second glance-over, and am starting to consider filling in all the holes I have there. This will involve much breeding and much training, not to mention some Evolutionary Stones, Trading for more Evos, etc... which is probably the key reason I'm hesitating at this point. I do know this, though... if/when I do get around to evolving an Inkay to Malamar, I know I'm going to feel like a fool doing so.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

I walked around and slid down a slope and found a Full Restore on the ground. I headed past some stairs and I saw an Abomasnow outside a shop. It turned out that it was a clothing boutique so I purchased some new clothes there after trying on some things. I found a Full Heal in the snow outside after using the Dowsing Machine, then I went over to the Snowbelle City Gym and spoke to the guy who was blocking the door. He told me that Wulfric was out in the Winding Woods and that I was free to search for him. I went to the northern part of the city to visit houses and I found a house where a woman wanted to trade her Bisharp for a Jigglypuff, which I refused. I saved after finding an Icy Rock outside.

Beat the Courmarine City Gym & the Lumiose City Gym, Now heading on Route 14.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

My Seadra evolved into Kingdra! (Thank you to Otamon for the help!) Now I just need to finish EV Training Crobat and Blaziken, then get some levels on the entire team.

Other than the long-awaited evolution, nothing's really changed.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

Got my Lucario from Korrina! Music is awesome as always.
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Was going through my Friend Safari List and noticed one of my Bug friends had a 3rd Pokemon slot that I hadn't discovered yet. I don't have a Venomoth yet so I was hoping that would be it, 3rd battle into it, out pops not Venomoth, but a SHINY Pinsir, which I promptly caught! Have to check his IVs later, had to go to work.
    Nintendo 3DS Code is 2337-3710-3645 Please add and PM me for Friend Safari, Trades, Occasional Battles. Thanks!
    Zone is Electric: Pachurisu, Electabuzz, Manectric

EV Training my Goomy with Sp Def EVs atm. Killing many hoppips. Aww yah.

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Still completing my pokedex:

Central Dex: 150 (seen), 150 (caught).
    Coastal Dex: 146 (seen), 130 (caught).
    Mountain Dex: 120 (seen), 75 (caught).

Currently working on my Coastal Dex, there's a couple of annoying ones still left in there that mainly require trading with an item (Rhyperior, Steelix, Gorebyss, Huntail and Slowking off the top of my head). As well as Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres (I've only encountered Moltres six or so times in the wild though lol!)

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Still completing my pokedex:

Central Dex: 150 (seen), 150 (caught).
    Coastal Dex: 146 (seen), 130 (caught).
    Mountain Dex: 120 (seen), 75 (caught).

Currently working on my Coastal Dex, there's a couple of annoying ones still left in there that mainly require trading with an item (Rhyperior, Steelix, Gorebyss, Huntail and Slowking off the top of my head). As well as Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres (I've only encountered Moltres six or so times in the wild though lol!)
    Gorebyss/Huntail can be fished up depending on your version. Then you can just pop the one from your game on the gts and get the other pretty quickly i found.

And Steelix is available from and in-game trade.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Planted all the berries possible, some of which are placed next to certain others in the hope of mutation. Weird how many berries are still unavailable so far. Would be a shame if they didn't return.
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

Page 136 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast