Page 137 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 8473

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    Gorebyss/Huntail can be fished up depending on your version. Then you can just pop the one from your game on the gts and get the other pretty quickly i found.

And Steelix is available from and in-game trade.
    Yeah that's what I was planning to do with Huntail and Gorebyss. I don't even know where their respective items are anyway. But I did not know that Steelix was an in-game trade. Cheers!

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Just impulsivly bought X, so now I have both X and Y, yay.
    Started With Froakie, and got nicknamed Lucy by Tierno, Trevor, Shauna and Calem.
    Now to some serious team planning.. Now.. where did I see them Oddish?

Harvested the last of the berries I planted and flew back to Dendemaille. Made my way to the Frost Cavern to check out the goings on there. Walked and slid around the icy terrain and fought a few trainers. Caught a Jynx and after enocountering and fainting several finally caught a Haunter. My team was getting a little tired so I backtracked out of the cavern and went back to the Pokemon Center for a rest (I have potions on me, but I always prefer to save at a Pokemon Center). This evening it will be back to the cavern for some more exploration.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Yeah that's what I was planning to do with Huntail and Gorebyss. I don't even know where their respective items are anyway. But I did not know that Steelix was an in-game trade. Cheers!
    Their items are on a island in Azure Bay.
    I have a water type friend safari with Wartortle, Frogadier, and Panpour.
    PM me if you want to exchange friend codes.

Was levelling up my wartortle next to the chap that gives u his lapras and a mareep hoard battle began. What's that I see? A purple sheep? He'll yea a shiny. Again. That's twice in this game having bagged a shiny honedge on route 7 ages ago. Shiny mareeps stats are poor though.
    Having played through fire red, soul silver, platinum (over 150hrs) white and white 2 I had only once come across a wild shiny patrat which I annoyingly killed. So to have two in only 90 hours of
    Play seems arrange

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    They're in Azure Bay on a grassy island, both of them are in both versions

twittertumblrlast.fm

I was out trying to farm some lucky eggs in a friend safari, which I've had pretty good luck with in the past. 2 hours of doing it, I do not find a single lucky egg, but I found 2 shiny Audinos.
    Last edited by feelingdand; 19th November 2013 at 7:59 PM.
    3DS FC: 1075-1774-2728 IGN: Daniel
    Friend Safari:
    National Pokédex Completed: 2/19/2014

Finally completed the current National Dex, so I'ne now caught 596 Pokemon and seen 603 Time to get catching from my other games before PokeBank comes out.
    Nintendo 3DS Code: 4339-2529-8436

Spoiler:- My Pokemon Y Team:

I now have my Mirror Move Blaziken! Now, I've been looking to complete an Eeveelution collection: I've had Sylveon long before defeating the Champion, so it's just getting the rest of them, right?

Not so fast.

My goal this time is to have, by the end, four male (Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Leafeon) and four female (Vaporeon, Espeon, Glaceon, Sylveon). To start with, I decided to breed from a random Lv1 Eevee I got in a WT with my Ditto. Of the five or six eggs... all of them were male.

I'm now on Rte. 10 looking for wild Eevee now, but out of all the encounters I've been getting, only one Eevee has been female! On the other hand, I finally got Yanma from a Horde battle.
    Claims | Golurk ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357) ・ αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Thundorz View Post
    Finally completed the current National Dex, so I'ne now caught 596 Pokemon and seen 603 Time to get catching from my other games before PokeBank comes out.
    You can actually see a total of 612 Pokemon without the Bank. Don't know if you actually care to see them all since it won't matter in about a month, but if you're curious, these include Persian, Weezing, Porygon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Milotic, Buneary, Glameow, Whimsicott, Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem and Bouffalant.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to build a sort of team to take on the Super Double Battle challenge in the Battle Maison. At the moment, I only have Blaziken on that team, but I may just wait until the Bank comes out to use my old Pokemon here.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Finally took the time to evolve a malamar, now I've completed the Kalos section of the national dex. So it'll just be a case of importing the living dex i have on my White2 come Bank and I'll be done
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    You can actually see a total of 612 Pokemon without the Bank. Don't know if you actually care to see them all since it won't matter in about a month, but if you're curious, these include Persian, Weezing, Porygon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Milotic, Buneary, Glameow, Whimsicott, Cofagrigus, Jellicent, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Elgyem and Bouffalant.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to build a sort of team to take on the Super Double Battle challenge in the Battle Maison. At the moment, I only have Blaziken on that team, but I may just wait until the Bank comes out to use my old Pokemon here.
    I've seen 613.
    3DS FC: 1075-1774-2728 IGN: Daniel
    Friend Safari:
    National Pokédex Completed: 2/19/2014

I visited another house in Snowbelle City and received the Bulk Up TM, then I wandered down some stairs after crossing a bridge and I arrived at the gatehouse that led to Route 21 and Victory Road, but I quickly returned to Snowbelle City since I wasn't prepared for that yet. I visited the local Pokemon Center once more to purchase some Hyper Potions and Dusk Balls there, then I headed back outside after speaking to Mr. Bonding inside and obtaining another O-Power from him. I decided to visit Route 20 next since it was close to Snowbelle City. I arrived in a forest as I wandered west, which was also known as Winding Woods. I spotted a mossy rock nearby, then I caught a wild Jigglypuff and Noctowl in the tall grass.

Quote Originally Posted by feelingdand View Post
    I've seen 613.
    Weird, I'm missing Cherrim even though I'm sure I've fought one in the restaurants before...
    No idea how that wasn't added, because I'm sure it was Triples and not Doubles.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I moved around the tall grass near the mossy rock which I suspected was used to evolve Eevee into Leafeon, and I battled more wild Pokemon. After catching an Amoonguss, I wandered south to another part of the forest and I passed through more tall grass until I reached another section of the forest. I picked up a Meadow Plate there and I headed back since that part of the forest was a dead end. I wandered west and spotted some Twins. I battled against their Slurpuff and Aromatisse with Pyroar and Raichu, then I battled some more wild Noctowl in the tall grass as I moved south. I encountered a big tree and a Poke Fan nearby. I battled her Snubbull and her Granbull with Pyroar, then I saved the game.

Just finished main story once again in X, done the Looker missions, now getting ready to catch the many pokemon I skipped during story line.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Last night, I went to the Snowbelle Gym. I did not have any difficulties with the Gym and beat Wulfric's team using only Delphox. After obtaining my last badge, I left for Route 21, which I hadn't explored yet. I caught some more Pokemon on that route and battled more trainers. When I was done there, I did some exploring with Waterfall in order to find some items. Now, I've just been training my team some more in preparation for Victory Road.

After beating a female Poke Fan, I used the Dowsing Machine and found an Antidote on the big tree, then I left the clearing since there was nothing else to do there. I headed north into another part of the forest and battled a Fairy Tale Girl as I went around the tall grass. I beat her Klefki with Pyroar's Fire Fang and her Azumarill with Raichu's Thunderbolt, then I moved through the tall grass in search of a Zoroark, but didn't find one. I went into another clearing to the east, but it was also a dead end. I went back to the place were the mossy rock was and I wandered west and found a Kasib Berry on the ground, then I picked up a Paralyze Heal. I found a wild Gothorita in the tall grass in the next clearing and caught it.

My breeding continued today as well. I started with going to the Friend Safari and catching a bunch of Ditto, most of them having the nature I wanted as well. I continued until I had all perfect IVs that I needed across them, it took me 8 Ditto in total to get there. Then I started breeding. With the usual luck and patience, I was able to get my goal today, an Adamant Honedge with perfect IVs in every stat except Sp.Atk. It went much faster than my Froakie breeding, which I am happy about. I also only got less than 2 boxes of Honedge left, I released all of them except for the ones with 4 perfect IVs or more, just like with Froakie. This has lead me to having around two boxes of Froakie and about one of Honedge, will keep them for now, might store them on the Pokemon Bank when it gets released. I will continue tomorrow with more breeding, my next target is Magikarp. I started slightly today by catching a Female Magikarp on Route 3. But before I can continue, I need to catch more Ditto at the Friend Safari since I need a couple of different natures this time around.

I also found a simple but very effective way to see which perfect IVs a Pokemon has got without having to go to the IV checker in Kiloude all the time, I feel like an idiot for not thinking about this before as it would have helped me a lot while I was breeding Froakie. I simply used the mark option in the game to mark what perfect stats the Pokemon has since there are 6 different stats and 6 different marks, making it super easy to check. This will hopefully help me even more in the future.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

After catching Gothorita, I continued moving throughout the forest on Route 20. I arrived at another part of the forest where I found another large tree and a Mental Herb on it when I used the Dowsing Machine. I found another clearing and picked up a Tiny Mushroom from the ground, then I went south and arrived at an area of the forest that had rocky terrain. I went through a narrow gap between the trees and used Cut on a tree, then I ran into a Hex Maniac. I battled her Trevenant with Pyroar and after beating it, I picked up the Energy Ball TM which would be useful later. I backtracked afterwards but then I just got lost in the forest a few more times before I arrived at a clearing where I saw Gym Leader Wulfric.

I beat the elite four the other day and I got to the new city, tried out Friend Safari.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Just beat the Elite 4 !

My team:

Jolteon -- lv. 70

Lapras -- lv. 67

Xerneas -- lv. 67

Delphox -- lv. 83

Hawlucha -- lv. 76

Blaziken -- lv. 75

So now onto getting the Pokéradar and shiny hunting.

Holy Smeargle :O, I just ran into Moltres! Didn't see that one coming at all. Didn't get to attack him though, he ran off . Dang it.
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 20th November 2013 at 2:34 AM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

I just hatched my first ever shiny using the Masuda Method. I hatched a shiny Froakie with its hidden ability! Took less than 100 eggs!
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Update on Wonderlocke:

Zubat cleaned house through the 1st gym sweeping it pretty easy. I received the EXP Share and continued onto the next Route, continuing to train through hard fought battles. I made it to Lumiose City and met with the Professor. I battled him and he gave me a lovely Squirtle as gift, too bad I can't use it. I went to a restruant where I participated in a couple of Double Battles. I made my way to the next route and I stumbled upon the Battle Chateau, I was named a Baron but after about 7 battles I received a new rank.

During this time Magikarp FINALLY evolved into the beast that is Gyarados. Not many moves right now so he'll be tough to train but I am looking forward to the challenge. As I made it to Ambrette Town I met with the Fossil people and was told to go into the cave to meet one of the scientists. As I got there I had to ride a Rhyhorn to get to the cave. I entered the cave and towards the end I was met by Team Flare. After wiping the floor with them I got to the scientist and he let me pick a fossil. I chose Jaw Fossil even though I won't be using it.

I made my way back to Ambrette Town and went to the aquarium where a nice man gave me an Old Rod. I will start fishing for Luvdisc their Heart Scales. During this time Golbat evolved into Crobat! I am currently training on Route 8 before my next gym badge.

Crobat lvl 27
    Honedge lvl 25
    Bagon lvl 27
    Exeggcute lvl 25
    Gyarados lvl 25
    Houndour lvl 21
    Currently Playing: Black, White 2

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken6 View Post
    I just hatched my first ever shiny using the Masuda Method. I hatched a shiny Froakie with its hidden ability! Took less than 100 eggs!
    Congrats! I'm working on finding either a shiny Sneasel or a shiny Snover in a friend safari. Maybe I'll have better luck there than I've been having with Pokéradar .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Page 137 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast