Page 142 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 8559

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Was leveling up azurril for IV breeders and only one evolved per level. Only one evolved at level 27 even when they all had the same level and base happiness and I hadn't battled with any of them (Exp share did the job). None of them had been in my party any longer than another but they still refused to evolve at the same level. The ones that were marril's had no problem evolving at the same time. I might test it out a little more, but I think when you have several pokemon of the same species that evolve with friendship they won't all evolve on the same level.
    Oh, an the levels were 27, 28, 29, and 30 and they were all in repeat balls apart from the last to evolve. I had them in the slots 2 3 4 +5 and they evolved in the order 4 3 5 +2.
    Team for next XY game;

I started to wonder trade, got a Modest FLAWLESS Larvitar.
    Iv bred for around 30 minutes. Now I have an adamant one.

~30 minutes later I got a mewtwo named Heinsburg that had 4 perfect ivs and was ev trained.

Thank You Skarm For The AMAZING Banner
    Black 2 FC: 4771-5403-4398
    Pokemon X FC: 2578-3455-1078
    Friend Safari: Water, Pokemon are Krabby, Gyrados and Azumarill

Last night i finished ev training my Fraxure and Shelgon. I used my remaining rare candies to evolve Fraxure into Haxorus. I still have ways to go to finally get salamence. I did alot of wonder trades last night as well. I got a Growlithe with Close Combat as an egg move AND it has 31 ivs in 4 stats. I got to say that isn't so bad because it is also Adamant nature. I am going to ev train it today and then get Arcanine :3 on of my top favorite Fire type pokemon!
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Breeding perfect shinies:

Spoiler:- Shinies:
    I'm Neriifur, and I'm friggen awesome.

- - Pokemon X Team - -

IGN: Neriifur FC: 1220 7186 9298 | SV 1033 |

Pokemon Breeder | Trainer | Artist.

My Shiny Pokemon Tumblr!

Got mostly done what I wanted to get done on X (Caught the legendaries, got all megas, E4). Goin to start Y soon
    ^Click for my full breeding list^
        Spoiler:- Art Credits:

I traded my xerneas for a ocean villon... Oh well but at least its cool.
    MY Friend code. (if you add me pm me with yours)

3668 8584 2784

I have Wooper, Dugtrio and Palpitoad

After beating Elite Four Drasna and healing my Pokemon, I headed into the Ironworks Chamber to the right of the lobby. After passing some pillars, I was taken up on a platform, and I battled Wikstrom between too giant swords. He sent out his Klefki first, and I used Pangoro against it. I used Hammer Arm on it, but Klefki survived and used Dazzling Gleam. I switched to Pyroar and I beat Klefki with Flamethrower, then I used Greninja against his Probopass. I beat it with Surf, then I switched back to Pyroar and I battled his Scizor with it. Flamethrower was super effective, and I used another Flamethrower attack to defeat Wikstrom's Aegislash. I headed out of the room after beating the second Elite Four member.

I've been putting several of my pokemon through a ton of training in the super training, then I curbstomped my rival serena with my mega mewtwo y who I've been pumping up in the super training program to make better use of the physical attack boost it gets from transforming
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I planted some berries a couple days ago and I decided that I was gonna go check on them. When I went into the berry field their were some shaking trees which meant their were pokemon. As I checked a combee appeared and it was a different color and I realized it was a shiny combee. As the health bar appeared I saw that the combee was male I still decided to catch it though. Now I have a shiny male combee.

I've decided to start again - the post-game content was a bit of a let down (I loved the post-game content in White/Black 2) so I'm replaying Y.

I'm setting a challenge for myself - complete the game using only dragon type pokemon. They're my favourite type so it will be fun.

Thinking of going with a Salamence, Flygon, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Garchomp and Dragonite for the elite 4.

I wandered back into the Pokemon League building's lobby after beating Wikstrom in one of the rooms. I knew that only two Elite Four members remained, so I entered the Blazing Chamber. The floating platform took me up and I walked past two giant jets of fire and spoke to Elite Four Malva. She sent out her Pyroar first, and I used Greninja's Surf attack against it, which beat it easily. Malva then used Talonflame and I switched to Raichu. Thunderbolt beat Talonflame with one hit, then I used Malamar against her Chandelure. I used Night Slash against it, and although I beat Chandelure, Malamar got burned by Flame Body. I used Greninja's Surf attack against Torkoal afterwards and I finally defeated Malva.

My team is finally at or above level 50! I keep training them, in hopes of uncovering new moves that I favor, but the team is otherwise battle-ready.

...Or so I told myself. Crobat seemed to fall short in several test battles I had, so I began searching for an alternate Poison-type. Seviper and Arbok came to mind, and something about Intimidate Arbok just appealed to me. I began searching Route 19 for one, unsure of whether to look in the grass or the marshland below.

Even now, I still haven't found one, but I think I've found something far, far more worthwhile.

I encountered a Gligar horde battle, and this gave me a wicked idea. I wiped out the first horde of Gligar (didn't want to keep playing a 'guessing game'), and began searching for a second (Honey helped with that). I taught Gardevoir Toxic beforehand, so I could find the one Gligar who had Immunity.

With a little breeding and a test of my current team's prowess in the Battle Maison (bashed my way through the Rotation Battle with Eva, Blaziken and Kingdra, using my old Lucario as my fourth, just in case), I now have a level 28 Gliscor, Jolly Nature and with Poison Heal (and a Toxic Orb to accompany). I intend to use Crobat until Gliscor is caught up, but once he is, I'll feel far more confident in my sixth Pokemon.

My trip through the Battle Maison was not simple - not the first time I challenged the Single Battle chain again. A Sharpedo with Speed Boost apparently had all the tools necessary to exterminate my entire team of Mega Lucario, Aerodactyl and Aegislash. Once again, a Water-type proves detrimental to the team of old... a part of me worries I may still have that problem with my new team, as I have no Grass/Electric-types to deal with Water-types. Time will tell, I suppose. When I challenged the Battle Maison's Rotation Battle with Eva, Blaziken and Kingdra, however, they fared far better than I'd initial expected - though I did find it more than a bit peculiar that a +2 Speed Mega Blaziken was still slower than a few 'neutral'-Speed Pokemon (that is, they didn't do a thing to increase their Speed, nor did they use priority moves). It proved a headache more than anything, though.

I've begun giving thought to a second team, and it stems entirely from the level 20 Adamant Gyarados with Moxie in my Box. I'm considering a mono-team of Water-types, something I quite enjoy doing and have done in the past. Nonetheless, I'm still not sure if it's something I want to do.

For some odd reason, I've also begun raising a Swirlix I've nicknamed Adoraderp, and plan to evolve into Slurpuff, and (this is the odd part) plan to use in wireless battles at some point or another. I'm not even a big fan of Slurpuff, nor do I think, at first glance, that it has much use beyond being (simply being) a Fairy-type, so this one's just kind of making me look at myself with pure, abject confusion.

On the topic of nicknames, I've given them to the rest of my new primary team (excluding Blaziken, whom I forgot is from XY and thus cannot be nicknamed, and I don't really feel like raising a second Torchic to the level 59 my current Blaziken now is).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon AS Pokemon Team
    -Dusclops, L. 95
    -Swampert, L. 84
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Bellossom, L. 66

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

I traded my team and my event torchic to my neighbor. When he had all of my important items and pokemon I started my game over. I chose chespin as my starter.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I hatched 3 shiny Phantumps. a shiny ♂espurr, and like 5 shiny fennekins recently.
    I have over 340 eggs that arent any good. so im hatching them all and releasing them
    for new shinies. I don't know what to try for next.
    It's either 'Petilil', 'Froakie', 'Chespin', 'Spritzee' , or 'Swirlix'

I healed Malamar with Full Heal after beating Elite Four Malva, and I headed to the final Elite Four room next: the Flood Chamber. Once I took the platform up, I saw two chainsaw-like objects and then a jet of water started flooding the room and I spoke to Siebold and we battled. He sent out his Clawitzer and I used Raichu's Thunderbolt against it. Clawitzer fainted with one hit, and Siebold used his Starmie afterwards. Starmie managed to hit Raichu with Psychic, but Raichu survived and used Thunderbolt to beat Starmie. I used Pangoro against Siebold's Barbaracle next and Hammer Arm defeated it. All that remained was his Gyarados, which Raichu defeated. The final door at the lobby opened afterwards and I saved.

Just about reached the first Battle Maison leader! : D Still not much else to report. Just filling up PokéDex pages...

Oh. I guess I should mention that my team of Average Joe's nearly defeated a team of Legendaries in a passerby battle before my opponent disconnected. I'm quite proud of them. :')
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

I walked into the Radiant Chamber and moved up on a platform. I arrived at Champion Diantha's luminous room and I battled her. She used Hawlucha first and I used Raichu. Thunderbolt hit and did damage, but Hawlucha survived and used Swords Dance. Another Thunderbolt was enough to beat it, then Diantha used Tyrantrum. I used Pangoro's Hammer Arm, but Tyrantrum survived and used Earthquake. I had to switch Pokemon and I used Greninja's Ice Beam to finish off Tyrantrum. I used Pangoro again against Aurorus and I beat it with Hammer Arm. I then switched to Greninja and I defeated Diantha's Goodra with Ice Beam. Diantha used Gourgeist next and I switched to Talonflame and beat it with Flare Blitz. I switched back to Pangoro and used it against Diantha's Gardevoir, which mega evolved, but a couple of Poison Jab attacks were enough to beat Mega Gardevoir and end the battle.

Aaaaaaand i'd like to extend a middle finger to the Rhydon who single-handedly destroyed my Battle Maison run ONE TRAINER before the boss... Stupid Quick Claw... Frillawatt never even saw it coming. : / Meh. At least it gives me a chance to grind up some more BP. Back to the beginning...

Oh. At least I FINALLY managed to find a Reset Bag for Super Training. Now, who to use it on...
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

My God, the combination of the Exp. Share and Pokémon-Amie have made my team so overleveled.
    Current Pokémon X Team:

Kalos Pokémon League Champions
    ----------
    Friend Safari: Espurr / Munna / Xatu
    PM me to exchange friend codes for the Friend Safari.

After beating the League, I started doing the Investigation stories. I finished all them and faced the guy at team Flare's old lab. Once that was done, I finished the last chapter and continued working on the Dex. I also went and caught Zygarde, which is currently in the box. I am out now catching some Pokemon that I haven't yet. Done some GTS trading and Wonder trading a bit earlier. Next, I'll go back the Pokemon League and re-challenge it to raise my Blaziken up to match the others levels. Pretty soon I'll be breeding eggs to get smaller forms. My current team is:

Xerneas lvl 67
    Talonflame lvl 69
    Chaizard lvl 69
    Blaiken lvl 48
    Lucario lvl 69
    Tyrantrum lvl 65

So, yeah, a lot has happened.

X
    After about 30 SRs, I got a Female Amaura with a Nature that doesn't absolutely suck.
    I trained it up, and made it solo Grant.
    Radiance and Robin Evolved soon after, and i got to Shalour City.
    I promptly beat everybody there, and once I found out I was exactly 6 Levels above all of Korrina's Pokémon, I turned off the Exp. Share.
    Afterwards, I got Lapras and Lucario, and caught a Masquerain and Scatterbug, and bred a few Surskit Eggs.
    I hatched a Female one, who I named Drip.
    I saved at Route 12.
    Everybody except Drip has maximum Affection.
    Last edited by dirkac; 24th November 2013 at 10:08 AM.

Been hunting for shinies haha. I think I've mastered the pokeradar :O other than that, been losing a lot in random battles. Snapped a losing streak using a team of dedenne, blastoise and chandelure against a garchomp, mega blaziken and aegislash. Dedenne is OP lol

Long List AHOY!
    I beat Team Flare (Teemphlair)
    I caught Xerneas with 1 regular Pokeball at full health. Scumbag Tox.
    Entered Winding Woods, caught myself a Jigglypuff named Nightmare.
    Found Wulfric and his misleading coat.
    Got myself a Pixie Plate. Hold that stuff, Jiggles.
    Wanting a Rare Candy for Wigglytuff action.
    Caught Male lvl 50 Zoroark. Again, full health regular Pokeball.
    Taught Nightmare Flamethrower, Rock Smash and Thunderbolt.
    Venusaur learned Strength. By force.

CURRENT TEAM: Greninja, Salamence, Medicham, Jigglypuff, Vanilluxe and Venusaur. Wanting to replace Jiggles here with Scizor, but meh.

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

LOOK AT IT. LOOK. LOOK AT IT.

While hoarding Dittos and Ivysaur's in Friend Safari this morning so I can breed the ULTIMATE VENUSAURRRR I ran into my second shiny! A Shiny ditto!! Im proud of that one even though its IV's suuuuck

True or False? breeding with a shiny ditto raises the chances of getting a shiny baby? I think I read that somewhere but I'm skeptical.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BeneathTheWaves; 24th November 2013 at 1:23 PM.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

no the parents been shiny has no influence. What I have heard is having pokemon from different regions i.e Japan or whatever increased your chances.
    Spare Legendaries:

I am also after DW: Adamant: , Adamant:

**Note** Everything above is in relation to Gen V

FC Black 2 - 0949 0114 5333
    Y FC - 4785-5536-1158 (Friend Safari has Ditto, dusparce and Minccino)

Page 142 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast