Page 15 of 342 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Got the game yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far. Started with Chespin because I always start with the Grass-type. Really impressed with how quickly you can get started, none of that annoying tutorial stuff. Caught a Fletchling as well as the Special Torchic. Easily got the Santalune City Gym Badge and made my way to Lumiose City, where I chose Squirtle from Professor Sycamore. Now I've headed up to the Palace.

Current Team
    Chespin / Level 21
    Fletchinder / Level 19
    Wartortle / Level 18

Gym Badges: 1
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Been making more progress in X, playing some more in Pokémon Amie and catching some more Pokémon. My Squirtle just evolved into Wartortle, and I've also caught the Snorlax that was blocking the bridge on Route 7. Also discovered where to plant berries, and got the Cut HM from the garden maze thing, and found that one guy's missing Furfrou before all of that. My current team consists of my Braixen, my Vivillon (Polar Pattern), my Furfrou, my Wartortle, my Flabébé and my Pidgey.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 40: "When did you become this strong!?"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Lukechu View Post
    And your Kanto starter?
    You don't get that until after the 1st gym.
    Y TEAM:
    DELPHOX, BLASTOISE, TYRANTRUM, AERODACTYL, AEGISLASH, MALAMAR

X TEAM:
    GRENINJA, CHARIZARD, TREVENANT, GOODRA, SCIZOR, HELIOLISK

Quote Originally Posted by Helium Paperweight View Post
    You don't get that until after the 1st gym.
    Really? Could've sworn I had my Bulbasaur before the 1st gym? Maybe I was just so full of excitement I wasn't really paying attention to that, aha.
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

For anyone wondering how to get into the Boutique Couture, it has NOTHING to do with what you are wearing, and a lady sitting nearby hints at this by saying "being stylish means knowing a lot about Lumoise City" or something like that.

I went back to the city after the blackout was fixed, visited a whole bunch of places, and was then told I was stylish by the boutique without changing a single article of clothing. Also, there is no trench coat or suit for men.

I can't believe how huge the gaps between gyms are ! I'm loving it. Since last time I caught honedge and revived amuara(he is quite disappointing so far but I will give him a chance currently lv 32 no idea when it will evolve) saw few new pokemon I never seen before like espur and carbink which I caught but I don't intend to train it. Defeated grant, Amuara took half my team down
    At the moment I'm in the cave with mirrors which could be my favourite location in any pokemon games so far looks great ! While training in the cave my quiladin and fletlinder evovled at the same time !! Exp share makes training so easy...
    My team so far:
    Chestnaught lv 36
    Talonflame lv 35
    Flaoette lv 33
    Honeedge lv 33
    Amaura lv 32
    Carbink lv 25

I think honedge and amuara will evolve soon so the team looks pretty strong searching for skrelp hopefully I have not missed it yet .
    All time favourites

friend code :2165 6376 4070

i'm about to take down gym number 2 won't be too hard though the leader has the two fossil pokemon and they're both rock my frogadier with help from skiddo easily mow through the gym now i'm off to find out more about mega-evolution.
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

There is a Poke Ball boutique in Lumiose City (accessed after accessing the second half of the city), and this shop appears to be able to sell the Master Ball? Anybody confirm if it can? Has anybody been able to?

On that note: this woman is selling Premiere Balls for 200. FINALLY.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

Since my last recent happening, I've now beaten then 3rd and 4th gyms, and spent a bit more time back-tracking to get some extra 'Mons. Added a Solosis to the team and she's definetely a good addition as ANYTHING Figthing or Flying was just mowing my team down at one point. That Karate Guy in the Reflection Cave with the Lvl 28 Sawk completely swept my team singlehandedly; It was crazy

As I type I've just had an Aerodactyl added to my box! Old Amber was a real pain to find in that Glittering Cave
    My Trading list + Info>>>Here.<<<
    Check often for Updates. Last Update 27/11/2006

Quote Originally Posted by Someone off the Gamefaqs D/P Board
    It's already been confirmed that Charizard evolves into Chamillionare when leveled to lvl 101 while holding an Amulet Coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cure4theEn3my14 View Post
    OMG I just saw the creepiest thing that I have ever seen in any pokemon game. In Lumiose City there is a building just down from the Route 14 entrance. When I went to the 2nd floor of this building a creepy ghost-like floating girl showed up behind me when I got out of the elevator. She then said "No, you're not the one..." and then floated away. It was so creepy. I think the main reason was because of the detail in the design. Her face looked creepy when she floated away. It was so, so creepy. I recommend going to this building to see it for yourself.

Also, my in-game team looks like this:

Blaziken LV40
    Greninja LV39
    Venusaur LV37
    Alakazam LV39
    Staraptor LV39
    Tyrunt LV 37

Almost got my Tyrantrum. I'm on my way to the 5th gym now.
    Oh my god, that just happened to me then. What the hell? Who was she? So creepy! And that entire floor was completely empty, too.
    *yawn*

X Team

- Greninja (Water/Dark)
    - Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
    - Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
    - Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
    - Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)
    - Pikachu (Electric)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    There is a Poke Ball boutique in Lumiose City (accessed after accessing the second half of the city), and this shop appears to be able to sell the Master Ball? Anybody confirm if it can? Has anybody been able to?

On that note: this woman is selling Premiere Balls for 200. FINALLY.
    Post Elite 4 and no Master Ball.
    3DS FC: 2406 - 5596 - 5363

Did a lot of bunch of stuff, culminating in beating the champion and going into post-game content.

Dark Pulse is a TM now. That's useful.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Just beat Mega Lysandre (I'm calling him that because of his Mega). Xerneas clean-swept him after a Geomancy. That attack is surprisingly powerful in-game. I just might use Xerneas over Florges, not sure though.

EDIT: It's Calm and somewhat vain. I don't know much about Xerneas's stats, but I think that's good.
    Last edited by The Imposter; 13th October 2013 at 4:02 PM.

Spent around 10.5 hours on the game so far, just beaten Korrina and got my third badge.

Current team looks like this:
    - Greninja L37
    - Charizard L37
    - Pangoro L35
    - Amaura L34
    - Heliolisk L31

Yes, I do realise that my team is horribly weak to Fighting (4 out of 5, later 6) - but in-game, so it doesn't matter too much to me. My next priority in team-building is getting Amaura to evolve, though that needs some planning ahead in order to level it up to 39 at night. After that, Goomy on Route 14 here I come!

The most interesting thing I came across today was the Seviper horde with 1 Zangoose. Though I always knew about the Seviper and Zangoose rivalry, I never expected the Sevipers to attack the Zangoose at all. Kudos to Game Freak for including this detail which aligns with Pokemon and their behaviour. They really should do things like these more often.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Don't know where to post this. Does anyone know where to get rock smash? I know is in Ambrette town but where?

Just got the jaw fossil and revived it, would anyone happen to know where the closest bouquet is?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Just beat the 4th gym with a Lv. 47 Mega Blaziken. Fainted all 3 Pokémon in one hit each using Blaze Kick. c: Wahooo, I can use Fly now. :3
    Current Pokémon X Team (Updated daily):

Blaziken (M) Lv. 100 |
    Venusaur (M) Lv. 87| Greninja (M) Lv. 83 | Mewtwo Lv. 83 | Aurorus (F) Lv. 80 | Xerneas Lv. 75

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame Team:

Quote Originally Posted by eddyg0705 View Post
    Don't know where to post this. Does anyone know where to get rock smash? I know is in Ambrette town but where?
    The person outside the Pokemon Centre.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Just got the jaw fossil and revived it, would anyone happen to know where the closest bouquet is?
    Nearest boutique is Cyllage City.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Wingull [lv.13] confirmed to appear as a horde encounter in Pokemon X on route 12. Afternoon time. They're rather common, found three in a row while looking for Pupitars.

EDIT:
    Mareep [lv.13] can also be added to the list. Same game, same route, same time, also a horde encounter. This one seems to be considerably rarer, though.
    Last edited by Roareye; 13th October 2013 at 4:19 PM.

[QUOTE=Xweek;16517927]The person outside the Pokemon Centre.

Thank you I appreciate it

By the way Does anybody Know where I can Find a dusk stone, and sun stone? I need it for my pokemons

I'm in reflection cave and There is some big pink spot I found by entering a door that you could only see in a reflection, and nothing is happening when I step on it. Is something supposed to happen?
    #TeamChespin

Kills yo Fennekin. kills yo Froakie. Steals yo girl.

Hoenn <3
    My favorite region and my home~
    I'll see you in november <3

Just grinding to 25 and trying to get old amber out of glittering cave right now for the second gym. I'm hoping to have my entire final party by the time I'm done grinding.

Braxien, Circe, lvl 27
    Wartortle, Gustav, lvl 27
    Tyrunt, Sue, lvl 22
    Snorlax, Burden, lvl 21
    Inkay, Charybdis, lvl 19
    Honedge, Damocles, lvl 18
    Y TEAM:
    DELPHOX, BLASTOISE, TYRANTRUM, AERODACTYL, AEGISLASH, MALAMAR

X TEAM:
    GRENINJA, CHARIZARD, TREVENANT, GOODRA, SCIZOR, HELIOLISK

Quote Originally Posted by eddyg0705 View Post
    By the way Does anybody Know where I can Find a dusk stone, and sun stone? I need it for my pokemons
    Sun stone: In the City with the 3rd Gym you get a peculiar stone from tierno, you can give it to a hiker in the same city to get one
    Dusk stone: lost hotel in a trash can. lost hotel however is at route 15
    FC: 1504-5686-6043
    Got Pokemon X so I can get exclussives Add me if you want any!

I decided that I wanted to add a Honedge to my team, so I travelled back to Route 6 to catch one. I trained it up, then headed through Reflection Cave to reach Shalour City. A trainer with a Hawlucha in the cave caught me off guard and I almost lost, which reminded me of the Archen in Chargestone Cave. In Shalour, I defeated Serena in the Tower of Mastery. Her Absol certainly put up a fight. I then challenged Korrina at her Gym. It was the easiest Gym battle thus far, with her Hawlucha deciding to only use Hone Claws. I wondered why she didn't have a Lucario on her team, but the reason for that soon became apparent. Atop the Tower of Mastery, I battled her for the third time. I chose to keep the Lucario I received on my team, as I wasn't sure of my sixth member and I'd like to try out a Mega Evolution. Mawile was my initial choice, but the Mawilenite is found post-game.

Current Team
    Frogadier (Omi) ♂ Lv. 27
    Fletchinder (Rowena) ♀ Lv. 27
    Litleo (Tywin) ♂ Lv. 27
    Skiddo (Alonso) ♂ Lv. 28
    Honedge (Godric) Lv. 28
    Lucario (Fenric) Lv. 32

Page 15 of 342 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast