Page 153 of 342 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 8544

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Y
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So I realized doing the Masuda Method with no shinies to appear is a waste...

Which means I'm putting my Lucario with perfect IVs to start a long chain to breed with females of the same group to pass off perfect IVs (unless a Pokemon is very good with just five)! Maybe then a shiny will pop up occasionally while doing something productive.
    Why not combine the two? Thats how i got my shiny froakie with 4 IVs

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    So I realized doing the Masuda Method with no shinies to appear is a waste...

Which means I'm putting my Lucario with perfect IVs to start a long chain to breed with females of the same group to pass off perfect IVs (unless a Pokemon is very good with just five)! Maybe then a shiny will pop up occasionally while doing something productive.
    Like L. Lawliet said, why don't you just do both?
    Hatch a ton of 5 IV babies to trade off on the forums (or wonder trade) and possibly get a shiny? I've got boxes full of 5-6 IV Mawiles from the Masuda Method.

So I battled Malva to complete my Elite Four battles. She was fairly easy, and I had no trouble with her. Last but not least was Diantha. She had a interesting battle theme that set the mood for our battle. But she too was swept away. Mozilla the Delphox defeated Hawlucha with one psychic, her Gourgeist was beaten by Jurassic the Tyrantrum, her own Tyrantrum was beaten by Serecham the Pangoro, her Goodra was probably the most annoying to take down with All New the Sylveon. I set up Light Screen and it uses Fire Blast which inflicted the burn status. Next attack I hit the Moonblast thing and get it down to nearly one point and Diantha spams tons of Full Restores until Light Screen faded. I used my own Full Restore to get rid of the burn, set up a second Light Screen and took the Goodra down. They really don't like those powerups like Sunny Day and Light Screen. That's twice that happened to me. So Aurorus was slaughtered by Bluelobster the Clawitzer in one Aura Sphere and last was Gardevoir. I was about to use Serecham again but I remembered that pesky Fairy type it now had so I used Seed Blast the Venusaur. I mega evolved it and Diantha did the same for Gardevoir. I used Toxic and it used Psychic. It did little damage due to Light Screen still being up. One Venoshock and it's Ko'd. Hurray my player is the Kalos Champion.

I got into the hall of fame and they even did a parade for the characters. I liked that they acknowledged your the Champion there. It only took how many generations? So AZ asked to battle me, and I had no choice. His Pokemon were Torkoal, Golurk and Sigilyph. All three were easy to take down. The battle did not get me any experience points, so I felt cheated DX however the ending with AZ getting his Pokemon was sweet and so the credits role and once they did, I returned home and got a Chespin from Shauna. I'm off to do some sidequest fun now
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    Why not combine the two? Thats how i got my shiny froakie with 4 IVs
    Because non-NA people are stingy people who can't bother to give you a Ditto with many IVs without asking for an Articuno, I don't want to waste time looking for specific females, and I don't want to get cheated out on people who claim their bargains have perfect IVs when they do not.

Bottom Line: Passing down those IVs are being passed to ANY Pokemon that can get them.

Unless there's a very kind soul out there who's willing to give me a non-NA Ditto with many perfect IVs that is. But seriously, I doubt such person exists even here.

I got a battle maison streak that ended at 65 with greninja, lucario and aegislash
    His blaziken used flare blitz on my aegislash that had half hp left and killed it but my aegislash had a rocky helmet and the blaziken was at around half hp so it took rocky helmet recoil and flare blitz recoil so it died SUICIDE KILL!!!(counted as a loss for me)
    I had 337 bp so i bought a focus sash, some more power items(now hav 3 of each), volt switch, a razor fang, life orb, and weakness policy

Inside Reflection Cave I wandered towards the basement floor until I found another cave where I found the Alakazite. I exited Reflection Cave and visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center to purchase some items. I headed out again and I flew to the Pokemon League and accessed Victory Road again. I wandered around towards an outdoor area near some ruins and I moved towards a tower and found the Garchompite item at the base of said tower. I flew to Aquacorde Town afterwards and I headed north to Route 2 and the Santalune Forest. I moved around when I entered the forest and found the Pinsirite Mega Stone behind a tree. I left the Santalune Forest after getting it and I saved in Santalune City.

As I despise the competitive scene of Pokémon, all I have left to do is pretty much the maison. Sadly, I haven't gotten past 25 consecutive wins in Super Singles, but that's expected as my team isn't planned, I just picked the Pokémon I liked, put in the best natures and super trained (not gonna go breeding for IVs, either). I'll probably make a better team someday, but I'm not in the mood right now so I'm basically waiting for Transfer to send my Pokémon and restart the game.

~ Pokémon Y Team ~

3DS FC: 1736-0917-9729
    Snorunt / Sneasel / Dewgong

I participated in the Zubat Storm this afternoon, that was when people had their P.S.S message say "Repel wore off!!" and traded away Zubats over Wonder Trade. I didn't get anything worth mentioning really since I already had that Pokemon with better IVs, or egg moves. I did however receive 3k Pokemiles which brings me to about 55k now, I hope X/Y's PGL adds attractions soon so that I can spend it on something worth while besides Heart Scales or Rare Candies.(Haven't actually bought any of those yet.)
    I did a little more Super Doubles in the Battle Maison, I've got to finish breeding my next team so that I can try them out. I Then went back and sorted through my cluttered PC a little bit from the Zubat Storm. I plan on going through it for real this time tomorrow morning none of this slacking off that I've been doing. My PC box is a cluttered mess from all the Wonder Trades I've done I've got to go through and keep the good Pokemon and release the ones that aren't so good(IV wise). That's why I can't wait for Pokemon Bank to arrive here on the 27th so then I can just move them all and eventually sort them out later to free up space in-game.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Anybody else figure out that you can easily sweep the league champ with an Angislash.... Almost as disappointing as Wallace from Emerald
    I had to reset my 3DS,

Friend Code is 4742-6299-3861

Friend Safari- Pyroar, Growlithe, Fletchingder

Looking for scyther, Frogadier, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Ditto, Eevee

Quote Originally Posted by dLOSINGSTREAKb View Post
    Anybody else figure out that you can easily sweep the league champ with an Angislash.... Almost as disappointing as Wallace from Emerald
    yeah that's true , oh and also most of us i think didn't even need to use the legendary to beat the elite 4. angislash = aegislash xd

Masuda Methoding a Froakie, pretty much all I've been doing except for wonder trading. I don't feel too bad about it. I'm at 533 with nothing yet, but I found my second random shiny ever, (Eevee), before I started hatching, so I'm feel like my luck just needs to recharge!
    I'm sure stuff is supposed to go here.
    My Safari is ground, consisting of Sandshrew, Camerupt, and the all-might Diggersbytho!! 3DS Friend Code: 4871-4972-6329

Current Shiny Hunt: FROAKIE~1575 hatched, 0 shiny

Finaly got a this famous Fletching with 31IV everywhere except sp.A with the ability Gale Wing, Adamant Nature.
    Named it Ikki, Saint Seiya Reference what up!

Future set: Bravebird( doh), Flareblitz, Roost, Bulkup/Sword dance
    Item: Life Ord/ Leftover
    All Haill King Saur!
    OR: CT or Chuck Norris (Swampert),Torkoal,....
    AS: Jean-Claude Van Damm or Boyka (Blaziken),Ludicolo,...

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxsbayne View Post
    Masuda Methoding a Froakie, pretty much all I've been doing except for wonder trading. I don't feel too bad about it. I'm at 533 with nothing yet, but I found my second random shiny ever, (Eevee), before I started hatching, so I'm feel like my luck just needs to recharge!
    Doing the exact same thing with the exact same pokemon, currently sitting on 593. I wish you luck!

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

I just got my Bulbasaur from Prof. Went back to Route 22 to catch a Male Litleo. Been there for almost an hour now. :|

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Planted a series of berries over the last few days in order to get mutated Apicots, Ganlons, Leichis, Petayas and Salacs. Got at least 1 of each now!

I've also been breeding Marill's and after 55 eggs, I finally got a FLAWLESS one. I was under the impression Destiny Knot only transfers 5IVs so I don't know how I have a flawless one but I'm not complaining!
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

So Im breeding Toxic spike protean froakies and the babies are just not what I wanted so I decided to wonder trade them away and I lucked out and recieved a japanese female froakie with protean and 5 IV's. Breeding process sped up like %100000

Im 3/6 perfect iv pokemon away from my new X team.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Been breeding a lot for the opening of the OXIII Trade Shop. Have not had the time to get 5 IV Pokes going so I have just started off with Pokes with 3. I plan on working on some 4/5/6 IV Klefkis today (Bold BTW) which will be sold on the Shop! I also plan on getting some 4/5/6 IV pokes like Goomy, Bunnelby, Scyther, and others as well! other then that I have also been battling on the Maison so I can get some power Items for breeding. So basically, I am really breeding alot right now!

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Vaniville Town

"Awww, you're so cute!"

I chuckled as mum hugged and petted Carbuncle ★. Even though she usually acts all nonsense-like, I guess she couldn't resist the green Espeon, and played with him while she squealed like a little schoolgirl.

I came back home because I was looking for something. More specifically, a number of a family friend in a distant continent. Mumsy said that he was a great breeder as well as champion-class trainer. She also says that he was the influence for my name, often when she wants to tease me. I cringe as I look through the family desk.

"Mom? Where's the phone book?"

"Did you try the coffee table? What are you looking for, anyway?"

"Nothing, I'm just looking to contact a certain annoying-someone in Sinnoh..."

She laughed as she pinched Carbuncle's cheeks. "Ooh la la la. Well, good luck with that. Ask him if he wants to visit; being champion and all, I'm sure he can afford to travel to Kalos ."

"I hope not..."

She laughed again as she took Carbuncle to the kitchen. I look at the coffee table, searching through the racing magazines and other books my parents stuck in there. Ahh, there it is. I open the pages and look for the number I'm looking for. Finding it, I dial it in the phone.

"Sorry, this international call cannot be placed at the moment. Please try again later."

"MOM! I think you forgot to pay the phone bills again. I can't make the call."

"Of course not, silly", mom hollered back. "Are you sure he's still in Sinnoh? The country code won't work if he's not there, you know."

Just great. Now what am I going to do?
    ----------------
    Camphrier Town

I fly back to my usual town. However, instead of heading west to the farms and the breeding center, I instead went to the house with a lot of beeping and buzzing.

"Hey, little dude, what's up? You're really taking up a lot of my server space, you know?"

I shook the hands of the tech-savvy but fashionably challenged Cassius. I told him my plan of going through the XY Network to connect to the Globenet, and find the number there. As phones and net devices used the same number regardless of their location, I can find and call him wherever in the world he may be as long he's connected.

"Hmmm sleek plan, little man. Gimme the num, and lemme see what Cassius the Great can do."

After thirty minutes of searching, his big computer finally connected to the person I was looking for.
    ----------------
    Icirrus City

I sip my mint tea as I watch the snowflakes fall down on the city. Winter made this quaint little city a white wonderland, turning hills into sled courses.

"Hitori ja nai sa, kujikesoo na toki wa"

I blink as I reached for my XTransceiver. Did Yancy need anything now?

"This is Rue," I answer.

"Grand. This is Rue, too..."

I raise my eyebrow. Now this is interesting.

"Oh, bonjour my dear little neveu. How's my favorite photocopie?"

"Tchah. Cut it out. It's not my fault my parents lack imagination when naming their kid."

I chuckled at his irritation. I heard from grandma that his parents decided to name him after me after that incident. Well, considering where MY name came from...

"What are you doing in Unova? I thought you were in Sinnoh? I had a hard time trying to contact you.

"Eh, I was looking for Xeru, among other things. Decided to take up the Unova League while I was at it. Congratulations by the way, I heard you became a champion-class trainer there in Kalos. Anyway, so why are you calling? I'm guessing it's not because you missed me, as you haven't called since...well, ever actually."

"Thanks. Yeah, I need a favor, although I'm not sure if you can do it now..."

"Well, let's hear it and let's see what we can do."

"Alright. Are you familiar with the Hidden Machine..."

I squint my eyes, trying to remember. It was an HM alright, although one that really only saw rare use even in the field. I remembered using it only to find a house when I have a dragon Pokémon I wanted to learn a certain move. "Yeah, I have a copy in my stuff back in Solaceon. Why?"

"Well, you see, we found a different way to use it here in Kalos. We can use it to...

As I listened to the little champion on how the move can now be used, I gave an impressed smirk. Now that's certainly a way to use it.

"...and then if it can also use Stealth Rock, then you can have the field advantage. Those can be taught to him by teachers, right?"

"Or as a TM. Silph sells them in Celadon City, although they're just one use tech."

"Sweetness. So, what do you think?"

"Hmmm, it looks plausible. Amanita also told me that the Bank connection is almost done so I guess I can send one to when it's open. Poison Heal-types aren't available in Sinnoh though."

"Yeah, that's a bummer. Too bad you don't have access to the new Destiny Knots too: they make breeding a real breeze you know."

"Yeah, so that's why what you're asking isn't exactly a walk in the park. So what will you trade in exchange."

"Well, I have these shiny Pokémon..."

"MEEEEH! Sorry kiddo, but Kalos export rules don't allow Pokémon out, only in, even if it goes through the bank. Try again."

"...A million bucks?"

"I've been a champion-class longer than you, boy."

"Ach! I don't know, what do you want?! Mom's yule log?!"

Hmmm, now that's a thought. Grace's pastries are very exquisite...

"Tell you what, kid, throw in a dozen of your mom's honey-glazed chocolate donuts and we'll call it even."

"...You serious?"

"Well, it's not like you can give me anything else."

"Oh alright. I'll throw in a bag of mum's toffee coffee mix while I'm at it."

"Hah. Awesome."

"Mom's asking if you'll be coming here by the way. You're not, are you?"

"Lucky for you, no," I said as I chuckled. "Xeru may be going there though, after his trip in Hoenn."

"Hmph, well at least he's more sensible than you..."

I gave another chuckle. "Yes, yes, kiddo, I love you too. Anyway, say hello to your folks for me."

"Hai, hai...Well good-bye then."

"Laters."

"I hope not..."

I ended the call as the line beeped. I gulped the remaining of my now cold tea as I made another call, this time back to Sinnoh.

"Hello, Grandma? How are you guys? Yes I'm fine, thanks. Yeah, is Terratoch still there? Awesome. Yeah, I'll probably be back home in the next few days, I've got another breeding project. Can you warm up the incubators and find Blanky?"

As I ended the call, I felt a rush of excitement at the new project. I'll be breeding the Gligar, but I wonder how you'll be using it with the it's hidden move, my dear little "nephew"?
    ----------------
    Right. I'm out of box space right now so I'm ending all breeding in X. Seeing as I've got nothing to do at the moment (I'm not catching Pokémon yet, as I'm waiting for the Shiny Charm), I decided to go back to my Platinum game to breed a Gligar. Yes, this event is related to XY, as I need to do it there so it can do what it needs to do in this generation.

Breeding will be a drag though. *Sigh* I'll miss Destiny Knot...
    Last edited by Xaby; 5th December 2013 at 1:55 PM.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

After not playing for a few weeks I got back to playing a couple days ago. I challenged Wulfric and won easily. I've turned the EXP share off for now since I realize I am over leveled. a bit. I should be heading to Victory Road but I realize that I'll need an HM slave to do so from the looks of it, meaning someone from my team will have to go in the PC for a little bit...I guess Pidgeot will have to do, but we'll see.

I'm still continuing with breeding. Still have to get to that PostGame and Mewtwo/Zapdos/Zygarde though >.<
    Recently, now I am breeding Croagunk's. I was able to hatch 5IV Croagunk x 10. But they weren't very nice and decided to have the wrong Iv Spread -_-' Except two of them, have the right Iv spread. I think I will put those 8 others off for trade, if people are interested in them, even if they Iv spread isn't completely correct.

And it's so stormy here tonight, weird that my Internet hasn't been shut off by it yet...

I got my fourth gym leader. After beating the 4th gym leader my pidgeotto and charmeleon evolved. I then went to go evolve my quiladin. I ev trained my lucario and started using it on my team.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I completed the Kalos Pokedex Minus the Bird Trio. Going to continue my shiny hunt starting with MM Riolu.
    Don't Shellder and Shelmet seem right together?
    Mufufu, Thank You.

Friend Safari : Electric
        Spoiler:- :

Shinies in X and Y: (MM) (FS) (FS) (MM) (E) (FS)
    Currently Shiny Hunting: none
    Next to Hunt: , , , , Greninja,
    Legendary Shiny attempts: none

Will trade for egg move pokemon: Bullet Punch Riolu, Attack Charmander, Wishing Eevee*, and Megahorn Absol*

X OT: Morgan Noah
    3DS Friend Code: 2964-9405-4579
    PGL X Username: MaxmanEXE

* haven't started breeding them but I'm able to make them. Let me know in advance.

I restarted X version this afternoon after trading all my good Pokemon to my sister's Y version. I chose to play as the female character this time around and I named her Serena. I awoke in my room in Vaniville Town first, and I then headed downstairs and spoke to my mother after changing. I met Calem and Shauna right outside my door. They spoke about Professor Sycamore and then they left and I went after them since I had to get my Starter Pokemon in Aquacorde Town. I walked out of Vaniville Town and arrived at Route 1. I quickly arrived in Aquacorde Town and I met Calem and Shauna again and I was introduced to Trevor and Tierno next. After getting a nickname from my friends, I chose my Starter Pokemon (Fennekin) and Calem and Shauna got their Starters too. I got the Pokedex from Trevor afterwards and the Prof's Letter from Tierno. With that done, I prepared to leave town.

I don't know how that works out, but I'm able to breed a Lucario...with a Dugtrio.

I think I'm breaking several natural laws.

Before returning to Vaniville Town to deliver the Prof's Letter to my mother, I was stopped by Shauna who wanted to battle me. She used Chespin and I used my newly obtained Fennekin and I defeated Chespin with Fennekin's Ember. Shauna healed my Fennekin afterwards, and I continued south to Route 1. Once I was back in Vaniville Town, I returned to my house and gave the Prof's Letter item to my mom. She said I could go on my Pokemon adventure and I received the Town Map from her before going back outside again. I wandered back to Route 1 next. Once I was back in Aquacorde Town I moved around the town and explored some places of interest and picked up a Potion. After exploring Aquacorde Town fully, I went north towards Route 2 - aka, Avance Trail - and I spoke to Calem and obtained ten Poke Balls from him after watching his Pokemon catching demonstration.

Page 153 of 342 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast