Page 159 of 339 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 8471

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I'm feeling very lucky tonight. I have encountered, and caught three shiny Pokemon in one night. Shiny Growlithe, Frogadier, and Bibarel. The last two I encountered within 15 mins of each other. What are the odds of this?
    3DS FC: 1719-3633-1414
    Name: Adam
    FS: (Dragon) Gabite, Shelgon, Siggloo
    Shinies: Growlithe, Frogadier, Bibarel, Chimchar

Those are some damn good odds! Talk about lucky!
    I caught a shiny Sandslash and then a Gible within maybe an hour, hour and a half, just a few days ago.

Been hunting for a Shiny braixen for three days now. I caught Shiny Magmar yesterday instead, and a Shiny Charmeleon just a couple of minutes ago. Happy

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Whoa. I got a Fletchling With Gale wings from a Wonder Trade! Today was a good day indeed. Thank you very much, kind stranger
    beeen looking for a Male Beartic to father a sneasel With Icicle Crash, but so far, no Luck..

I just received a mawile from wonder trade holding a lucky egg! Awesome! :-)

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

I've been asking random passerbies for battles, and after a few attempts I finally got through to someone. To my dismay, he was on the road to sweeping my entire team......WITH A LAPRAS. the guy got three straight freezes on my pokemon with ice beam so I forfeited. I want to quit wi-fi battles forever now.

I was in a friend safari and on my eighth encounter I found and caught a shiny spiritomb! My second shiny in the game! I plan to rebuild a new team around this guy, I'm super excited!

Downloaded the 1.2 Patch and than Wonder traded and got a Noibat with it's hidden ability! Thank you who ever you are.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

I bred a non-Masuda method shiny Phantump today. Unfortunately the ability was Frisk so it wasn't quite what I was looking for. Still it was totally unexpected and I was pretty happy. Plus he's totes cute.
    My Friend Code: 0259-1096-7305

I left the Day Care Center on Route 7 and I headed out to explore more of the surrounding area. I wandered into the yellow and purple flowers around the route and I caught some wild Pokemon including Smeargle, Croagunk, Volbeat, Ducklett, and Swirlix. I also battled some Artists who used Smeargle and I collected items. I trained my Bulbasaur in the tall grass until it evolved into Ivysaur, and then I visited the Battle Chateau. I met Korrina again while there and she spoke to me. I headed out a few minutes later after learning more about the Battle Chateau and the rank system, and ran into Calem, Trevor and Tierno again as I was leaving. Tierno and Trevor wanted to battle and I had to team up with Calem for that.

I've been breeding and hatching and ungodly amount of eggs and pokemon. I've been EV training my perfects and leveling them all up and have not encountered a shinny yet. I would really like a Shinny Greninja but I don't see that happening any time soon.
    FC: 1950-8664-8985

As I said earlier, I teamed up with Calem to battle against Trevor and Tierno on Route 7. Tierno and Trevor used Corphish and Pikachu, and I used my Lucario and Calem used his Fletchling. Lucario beat Corphish with Power-Up Punch. Calem's Fletchling lost to Pikachu , and he used Frogadier next. Once Trevor's Pikachu fainted, he sent out his Flabebe and I switched to my Fletchinder to beat it. After that battle concluded, I moved towards Connecting Cave since it led to Ambrette Town which was my next destination. I collected a Persim Berry outside and I cut down a tree to find some Silver Powder. I entered Connecting Cave and battled a Pokemon Breeder and I beat her Ducklett, Pikachu, Litleo and Oddish.

I absolutely refuse to believe Ralts has a gender ratio of 50/50. I'm trying to to hatch a male one for Gallade, trying to get perfect IVs in Attack, Sp. Defence, and Speed, but only been getting like 1 male in 5 eggs with the rest being female. Extremely annoying. Got about 19 females to just 6 males at the moment, and of course at least 3 of the females have the IVs I want and none of the males do. -sighs-

EDIT: FINALLY. Just got a male with the 3 perfect IVs I wanted, plus a bonus perfect Defence stat too.
    Last edited by yoshi007; 14th December 2013 at 12:01 AM.
    Latest Shiny (SS):

Spoiler:- Shinies:

After entering Connecting Cave from the southern entrance, I made my way through straight until I found the exit and arrived at Route 8 on the other side. Once I was at Muraille Coast atop the cliffs, Sina and Dexio appeared. They upgraded my Pokedex and added the Coastal Kalos Pokedex. Afterwards, I jumped off some ledges and collected a few items on my way down towards the tall grass patches. I then trained my Pokemon in the grass for a while to level them up. I focused on mainly training my Psyduck since it was my weakest Pokemon in terms of level. I also caught some wild Pokemon in the tall grass including Inkay, Zangoose, Spoink, and Absol. I continued to wander south after those encounters.

Lumiose gym

Spoiler:- battle:

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Started breeding two days ago for the first time ever, since this generation seems to be very friendly towards it, and decided to begin with Fletchling. After catching some parents in the safari and breeding for two days, I have two parents in the daycare with 4 31 IVs each, and while trying to get a baby with 5 IVs, I ended up with a flawless male adamant Gale Wings Fletchling, bred in a Luxury Ball!

3DS: 0748 - 2877 - 8988 / Acherhar - Pier / GMT -5
    Ground FS: Wooper - Camerupt - Diggersby
    English Polar Vivillon

in pokemon y'

blastoise now lv 100

furfrou lv 46 learned suckerpunch at lv 42

noivern lv 59

talonflame lv 92

blazakein lv 94

klefki lv 56

also got the title grand duke

Damn lucks o.o , I need some pokemon , I would be glad if someone breed me a good iv and nature one (egg move possible but not necessary):
    Pokes looking for:

POKEMON WITH ADAMANT NATURE AND GOOD IVS (in stat they mostly need in ):

Torchic
    Dratini
    Bagon
    Ralts (male)
    Scyther
    Charmander
    Beldum
    Larvitar
    Heracross
    Magikarp

About something in return, I don't have anything yet so I dont know , also when you trade you cant see the pokemon's nature,iv and stats etc (of your trader not yourself) so how to avoid scams? possible?

Im new to X and Y and I love it , so I would appreciate some help
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

A few days ago I found a great place for leveling (using hordes) on Route 19 in the grass!

Hordes:
    Weepinbell level 24 (comes most of the time)

traded pokémon: 3515 exp
    traded pokémon with lucky egg: 5270 exp

Normal pokémon: 2345 exp
    Normal pokémon with lucky egg: 3515 exp

Arbok level 25 (Lot fewer times than Weepinbell and more times than Gligar)

traded pokémon with lucky egg: More than 4095 (I don't have time to find it xD)

Normal pokémon with lucky egg: 4095 exp

Gligar level 24 (comes rarely)

Traded pokémon with lucky egg: 3305 exp

And Gligar seems to appear least times, so still worth it!

Anyone who have found a even better place to level?
    N3DS FC: 4785 - 5327 - 6216.. Please PM me with your friendcode, so I also can add you!

Spoiler:- My Pokémon Y-team!:

May you and your Pokémon have a great day!

*If you need help with trade-evolving, I would be happy to help you! Just send me a PM and we can figure out something

Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
    A few days ago I found a great place for leveling (using hordes) on Route 19 in the grass!

Hordes:

The floatzel horde lv 29 in victory road is really good
    A normal pokemon without lucky egg gains 3580 exp i think

Quote Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post

Hordes:

It is raining on that damned route EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I feel like horde training.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Tee View Post
    I've been shiny hunting these past couple of days after I collected almost one of every pokemon (I don't really bother with middle evolutions if I don't have them). I've been very successful and got a shiny nosepass and shiny electrike in horde battles on the same day. Last night though, I barely started hunting for a shiny sneasel in the friend safari and about 10-25 encounters in, I encountered my shiny Jolly sneasel! It is one of the shinies I've always wanted to have, because sneasel is my favorite Pokemon. I ev trained it already in speed and attack.
    Ah, that brings back memories. The first random encounter shiny I ever caught was a Sneasel in Snowpoint Temple in Pearl; it later evolved into my first Weavile ever. I plan to transfer it once the Pokemon Bank thing is open.

Also, I've come up with 2 other ideas for shiny hunting that are less monotonous than just running around hoping for a random encounter:
    1) Each day, I pick a route I'd like to try to find a shiny in, and then go through it using a Pokemon with Sweet Scent until I've fought at least one horde in every single patch of grass on the route (or, if it's a cave, every tile of ground).
    2) Each day, visit every single safari I have and stay there until I've encountered at least 2 of every species there.

I figure if I do it this way, the absolutely massive number of encounters will greatly aid my chances of finding a shiny. At this point, I don't really care what species of shiny I get (as long as it's one I don't have yet); as long as I get a shiny I'll be happy with it.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by FlareBlitz3000 View Post
    The floatzel horde lv 29 in victory road is really good
    A normal pokemon without lucky egg gains 3580 exp i think
    Yeah, but lots of times a horde of Geodudes appear who has Sturdy and almost no exp..
    N3DS FC: 4785 - 5327 - 6216.. Please PM me with your friendcode, so I also can add you!

Spoiler:- My Pokémon Y-team!:

May you and your Pokémon have a great day!

*If you need help with trade-evolving, I would be happy to help you! Just send me a PM and we can figure out something

Chain fishing method is dam awesome! I caught 2 Shiny Relicanths in under 30min

Tomorrow Im hoping to get Shiny Clawitzer / Shiny Seadra :3
    My FC - 4012-4841-0686
    Friend Saffari : Pachirisu , Stunfisk, Zebustrika
    What I'm in urgent need of?: Charmander female in a greatball with egg moves: Outrage and Dragondance.
    MOTD: Inform me with your FC if you add me , gladly accept all requests ^^

And now I have the power to give people 50% discounts at Poke Marts, along with twice the experience and friendship levels!

Page 159 of 339 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast