Page 162 of 342 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 8534

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Gotta breed em all! That's what I've been doing for the past month 1/2, but after doing some research many of my babies have their common egg moves. Except Staraptor who's rocking the Reckless ability, but is lacking Double Edge.
    But after loads of breeding, I went into the battle Maison for sh*** and giggles and to earn some battle points in Super Singles. Little did I know, I was actually going to win all the way to Nita and beat her Gennies, which was a very intense match. The team

Rex (Nidoking)
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Sheer Force
    IV's 31,x,31,31,31,31
    252 HP, 252 Sp.atk, 4 Def
    Item: Life Orb
    Earth Power
    Sludge Bomb (Now replaced with Sludge Wave)
    Fire Blast
    Ice Beam

Banziken (Blaziken)
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    IV's 31,31,31,x,x,31
    Item: Wide Lens
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Flare Blitz
    Swords Dance
    Hi-Jump-Kick
    Protect

Kangaskhan
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Scrappy, Mega (Parental bond)
    IV's 31,31,31,x,31,31
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Item: Kangashanite
    Return
    Power up Punch
    Earthquake
    Sucker Punch

And defeating Nita gave me enough BP to get all the TM's I was after, Volt Switch, Sludge Wave, and explosion.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well, this is an intriguing development. Yesterday morning I decided to quit shiny hunting for a while and just work on training my Pokemon, so I went to Frost Cavern to horde train my Carbink. The first two hordes were just normal Vanillite, which I took out with Rock Slide. However, in the third horde, the Vanillite in the middle of the group was shiny. I used Smack Down to eliminate the non-shiny ones one at a time, then caught the shiny one. Later, while I was horde training my new shiny Vanillite, I ran into a shiny Foongus. Figures, as soon as I give up trying to find a shiny I suddenly get 2 RE shinies in one day.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Just hatched a Shiny Oddish after hatching 45 eggs,So happy lol didin't think id ever get one.

To get it i have been doing the Masuda Method,Both Oddishes are from different country's one is from (GER) And the other ones from (JPN).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2237-6586

My team for Alpha Sapphire

Encountered a shiny ivysaur in only 3 encounters in the safari! Now hunting for shiny wartortle and frogadier in a single safari. Hope i dont get shiny bibarel instead 1000k encounters and counting

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Well, recently ive been ev training some pokemon. One of which is my Modest Xerneas which i trained in sp.Atk and HP. I also trained a Noivern in Sp.Atk and Speed. Now im deliberating over which shiny i should pursue
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

An Exeggcute broke my chain of Miltank at 36, I couldn't be more upset since I've never gotten that far.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

After healing my Pokemon at the Cyllage City Pokemon Center, I visited some more houses and I obtained some Persim Berries in one of them after answering a little girl's quiz. I then wandered over to Hotel Cyllage and I spoke to various characters inside. I got the Sleep Talk and Rest TMs after speaking to some tourists left of the hotel's entrance, and I spoke to a maid by some stairs and got a Destiny Knot from her. I then found Mr. Bonding and obtained an O-Power from him as usual. I visited the cafe afterwards and spoke to people, and I registered new Pokemon in my Pokedex after speaking with them. Once I was outside, I met Grant and I obtained the Strength HM from him and saved after he returned to his Gym.

After I found out which Pokémon that should be the 6th in my Pokémon Y-team, which is Cloyster! I chose to ask some of my friends to choose which Pokémon they would like to be, and they said: Diglett, Pikachu, Charizard and Gloom.. Now I have to get those and breed them to get better IVs.. haha.. It's going to be fun!
    N3DS FC: 4785 - 5327 - 6216.. Please PM me with your friendcode, so I also can add you!

Spoiler:- My Pokémon Y-team!:

May you and your Pokémon have a great day!

*If you need help with trade-evolving, I would be happy to help you! Just send me a PM and we can figure out something

I decided to do some Hidden Ability Hunting in Hordes.

Finally after 7 Wingull Horde Encounters, I finally got a HA Female Wingull!
    And it's just keep getting better. I got my first Taillow Horde some minutes after. I checked them with Worry seed and the female in the middle had Hidden ability Taillow is one of the rare hordes, so I was prepared for some hours just finding the Taillow horde itself, so this saved me those hours!
    I can't speak the same for my Lombre and Lickitung horde hunts though. Used hours to get HA Female and those hordes only came like every 30 minute -_-'

Can't wait for the Milktank Hunt then... *shruggers*

After obtaining the Strength HM from Grant, I followed the bike trail north and I found a Cyclist by the entrance to Connecting Cave. I couldn't do much inside so I headed back down to Cyllage City. I wasn't prepared to challenge the Cyllage City Gym yet since my Pokemon were under-leveled, so I decided to visit Route 10 next in order to train some more there. After crossing a bridge to the north of town, I arrived. I picked up an Iapapa Berry off the ground by a berry tree and spotted a boulder, but I couldn't move it yet. I walked around and battled a Psychic and I beat his Solosis with Psyduck. I then battled a Tourist trainer and I beat her Skiploom with Braixen, her Dunsparce with Lucario and her Azumarill with Ivysaur.

I just caught my 1st shiny since the original gold and silver! A sliggoo in the friend safari. No gooey unfortunatley... But still, It's a shiny!!

I continued to explore Route 10 and I eventually arrived at the area with those tall pillars. I wandered around the tall grass around the pillars and I encountered some cool wild Pokemon including Eevee, Houndour, and Emolga. I caught one of each for my collection and I trained my team against more wild Pokemon in that area for around 20 minutes to level them all up. I kept searching the tall grass and found and caught a Sigilyph and a Hawlucha as well. I picked up a Thunder Stone after battling another Psychic and his Meditite and Kirlia. I left Route 10 to heal my Pokemon in Cyllage City afterwards, but I returned to explore some more. I battled another Tourist trainer in the area and then I saved the game.

Well i've been ev training more pokemon i hatched for iv breeding. Three have been done. Then I went to cheateau to use the black writ of challenge to get them to 50+ and to get more money. Then I went to GTS to pick up a zangoose from GTS. IT WAS A JAPANESE SHINY I was shocked as heck. Sadly its not with its Hidden abillity but i can deal with it. I will be ev training it soon when I am ready to train it
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Finally caught a shiny frogadier after 4 hours of REs! Gonna hunt for shiny wartortle and shiny quiladdin now

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Spoiler:- GYM EIGHT MOFO:

I also messed around daily stuffs. Apparently I am fashion enough to shop in the boutique couture and IDK what I even did. I just bought a blue v neck shirt, orange shoulderbag, and brown skinny jeans

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I've started levelling up my Lucario that I received from Korrina, just to pass the time, and because it has HP Ice and a better nature than the one I have on W2, so I might as well use it instead. I renamed it Qigong and started levelling him in the Chateau. He's grown 20 levels so far, from 32 to 52, in the span of a few hours. HP Ice gives him tons more coverage than Dragon Pulse, and I love Flash Cannon's animation on him. He looks like he's firing a Death Star laser, that blows up his foes like they were Alderraan!

Let's see, today I did the following:

- Did 20 double battles in the Battle Maison

- Did 10 Single battles in the Battle Maison

- Added about 10 Pokemon to my PokeDex

- Finished EV training my Mewtwo

3DS F.C. - 4957 - 2857 - 2081
    Friend Safari - Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

I kept training on Route 10 for a while and also caught a Snubbull and Golett in the tall grass before returning to Cyllage City. After healing my Pokemon, I visited the Cyllage City Gym. Once inside, I knew I had to move around by climbing some rocky walls while encountering and battling various Gym trainers. I climbed some rock walls and battled a Hiker with Roggenrola which Ivysaur beat, then another Hiker with Rhyhorn, Onix, and Nosspass which Psyduck defeated. I defeated a female Rising Star's Solrock and Lunatone and a male Rising Star's Relicanth and Dwebble, then I arrived at Grant's spot at the top of the Gym in front of an underground waterfall. I saved the game before challenging him to a battle.

Embarked on my quest to hatch a 5 IV shiny Protean Froakie today. Already had a box full of rejects, and still no 5 IV Froakie. I think it's still gonna be a while before I complete this mission.
    Friend Code: Jack 2809-8922-7068
    Pokemon in my Safari: Dark - Nuzleaf, Sandile, Absol

My luck has been nice these last few in game hours: I caught Xerneas in a quick ball and found random pokerus a bit later (while I was EV training some pokemon ^^); that's nice compensation for having to game offline until either I'm back from holiday or we manage to get the extra router to function as a wireless accesspoint.

I just caught my second shiny in Pokemon Y. It's a Teddiursa. Second one in just two days. I can't believe it!

I have been doing a lot of shiny hunting while also training up a new team of Pokemon in Pokemon X. I have not seen a single shiny since that Hoppip I goofed and ran away from two or three days ago. I hate my Shiny Luck
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Soo, yeah.

Super Training my Team in front of the Pokémon League, finished with Robin and Radiance, working on Rosedew.

Super Training Roserade is HORRIBLE.
    Those little fast shots do almost no points, seriously.

This'll take forever.

Finished the main story and just having fun bumming around the Kalos region, now. Finally caught Zapdos, though I had to chuck a Masterball at it. I kept checking the Sea Cave, but I didnt realize he's not visible. I thought Id see Zapdos waiting in there. He swooped down as I was leaving and attacked me. I hadnt saved since my last encounter with him and had 3 pokeballs, a few great balls, a dusk ball, and a Masterball. Even though he could do jack-squat against anything ground (since Zapdos' only attacking move was discharge), I saved myself the trouble and just chucked a masterball.

Now I'm raising a team to have a battle with a friend. I wanted to use one pokemon from every generation and pokemon I hadn't used ever (or at least not for a few generations). This is my team so far:
    Gen 1: Still thinking; possibly going to use Arcanine
    Gen 2: Still thinking; maybe going with Granbull
    Gen 3: Gardevoir (using the perfect natured one from Champion)
    Gen 4: Garchomp (had a good natured one with its hidden ability in box thanks to one of my friends going on a Wonder Trade spree when I wasnt looking)
    Gen 5: Golurk (never used one; it has No Guard and Dynamic Punch so it should be cool)
    Gen 6: Aegislash (Never even tried to use one my first time through, so I thought I'd try it now)

As beastly as Mega Garchomp is, he loses out on his hidden ability, so I'm not sure whether I should use him as my Mega or go with a Mega Gardevoir.
    Last edited by Bus; 18th December 2013 at 1:49 PM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What's better than a Malamar?
    A Shiny Malamar!

Current Shinies:
    Malamar
    Dragalge
    Mr. Mime
    Carbink
    Sandslash
    Gyrados
    Horsea
    Haxorus
    Garchomp
    Vivillion (evolved into Modern pattern...thought Shiny turned into High Plains pattern, but whatever)

Nintendo 3DS FC: 0447 5404 6118
    Safari Zone Element: Electric
    Emolga, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

Finally hatched my first 5IV pokemon! It's a female Timid Protean Froakie, with max IVs in everything except Attack. Now if only I could get hold of a 4 or 5 IV foreign Froakie...
    Friend Code: Jack 2809-8922-7068
    Pokemon in my Safari: Dark - Nuzleaf, Sandile, Absol

Page 162 of 342 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast