Page 176 of 339 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 8462

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I returned to Dendemille Town and I healed my Pokemon inside. Once I had done everything in Dendemille Town, I decided to go out to Frost Cavern next since I had stuff to take car of there. I headed north out of Dendemille Town and I went across a bridge and arrived outside of Frost Cavern at the base of the mountain and I battled aagainst a Hiker. I defeated his Vibrava with my Golduck in the hail and as I walked a bit more, I encountered a person and their Mamoswine on the road. Trevor then appeared and I battled against an Artist and his Smeargle after speaking with Trevor. I then entered the actual cave portion of Forest Cavern and battled against an Ace Trainer and her Doublade and then I saved the game.

Taking a break from my Third Playthrough of the games to do some Mausde Method Breeding. Trying to get a Shiny Chimchar hopefully with Iron Fist. This takes a long time and I haven't even hit 50 eggs let. Oh well I have a lot of Iron Fist Chimchars to use for trading at least.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

I've been spamming Amie with my Y version teammates, and so far I have Aurorus', Meowstic's, and Greninja's affections maxed! I'm presently working on Gogoat's affection, but I took a break to hunt down all my missing Megastones. I think I got them all, or at least, all of them that are available in Y version (except Blazikenite, I haven't had a chance to download the Torchic yet.)

FINALLY got this game after two months of being out, although I had to get X instead of Y because they were sold out. No biggie though, since I'm fine with either one. I chose Chespin and Charmander as my starters, mopped the floor with Viola, and now I'm trying to get to Parfum Palace. This is my team right now:

Quilladin Lv. 17
    Charmander Lv. 15
    Fletchinder Lv. 19
    Bunnelby Lv. 14
    Riolu Lv. 17
    Venipede Lv. 11
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So, i'm currently training stuff for my Pokedex, and realized, after filling out the Sixth PC-Box, that I only had 7 boxes of Storage!!!
    Then Sir. Dj came along and explained to me that i can actually get more by placing a pokč in the seventh Box, save, quit and start again. Now I have 15 boxes. yay

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Finally got a Ditto Safari, so now I am attempting to get a Ditto of every Nature, just the five to go but annoyingly two of them are some of the most needed, Modest and Jolly. Also hoping I come across one with 3 max IVs in at least Attack and Defence.

Also have filled out most of my Pokedex. Other than legendaries, the only Pokemon I'm missing are Milotic, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z, of which I need to trade their base forms to evolve, and I don't even have the items for the Porygon line. Honestly by the time I manage to find time to get them, Pokemon Bank will be out and then I can just trade everything over anyway.

Speaking of which, now that I have a Cottonee and am in a position where I can get good Ditto, I can finally breed my mono Grass team. It'll probably start off very experimental, and if there are any weak links I'll just train up something else instead. My beta planned team is Venusaur, Whimsicott, Ferrothorn, Ludicolo, Cradily and Trevenant. Good in terms of type combinations but for the most part it's fairly defensive and isn't too great offensively.

I'm trying to get a Shiny Spritzee through Masuda Method.
    I'm not so successful, I'm already at around 1300 eggs
    Because of that I completed the National Pokedex too and I hope that the Shiny Charm will help me.
    And I'm overly happy about my Celebi I got.
        Spoiler:- Friend codes. Contact me if you want to trade:

Thanks to Archangel Armada for this banner.

~ Officially claimed Manaphy. Yay! ~

A few weeks ago I traded a zapdos for a Xerneas. But never got round to fully training it, it also didn't have a very good nature. But today one of my friends I got over the 3DS asked for a trade and offered an event Arceus! I didn't know what to offer, I showed my Xerneas but he didn't take it down, so I offered it for a trade, and he traded!
    The arceus has a mild nature and is the movie event one I think, it has Judgement, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force and Roar of Time! And it's so beautiful!
    I also checked if it was legit because I could not believe my luck, and it was legit! (I tested on the battle spot, it practically obliterates everything, just need to EV train it.)
    Well that's one event legendary down! Now that's left to complete my National Dex is Celebi (Haven't got Pokemon bank yet so will have to wait), Darkrai, Victini (Got lost in a game save unfortunately, so got deleted), Meloetta and Genesect!
    Has left Serebii forums.

Hatched a shiny Iron Fist, 3V Jolly Chimchar.
    Wasn't aiming for a shiny, so even with the lack of perfect Speed, it's a great surprise.

I...I think I bought all the clothes I can buy... *sniffle* Everything in all the boutiques today is sold out... I think my fashion addiction has been rendered... unsupportable!

On the bright side, I finished maxing my Gogoat's Amie affection, and I've moved onto my final team member to receive Pokémon-Amie bonding time, my Snorlax.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 31st December 2013 at 5:35 PM.

I'm done for the moment on Y so I decided to start over on X since I want to try using chespin. So far I have 1 badge and this is my team:
    chespin lv 13
    litleo lv 13
    I'm not going to keep using litleo. These are what I'm going to use:
    chespin
    doduo
    houndour
    goomy
    skorupi
    claucher

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

So I've been strolling around one of Steel Safari's and found a Shiny Male Ferroseed with 31 IVs in HP, Def, and Sp. Def...only bad thing is it has a Hasty nature...and I was looking for Shiny Klefki. Oh well, guess we can't win everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    A few weeks ago I traded a zapdos for a Xerneas. But never got round to fully training it, it also didn't have a very good nature. But today one of my friends I got over the 3DS asked for a trade and offered an event Arceus! I didn't know what to offer, I showed my Xerneas but he didn't take it down, so I offered it for a trade, and he traded!
    The arceus has a mild nature and is the movie event one I think, it has Judgement, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force and Roar of Time! And it's so beautiful!
    I also checked if it was legit because I could not believe my luck, and it was legit! (I tested on the battle spot, it practically obliterates everything, just need to EV train it.)
    Well that's one event legendary down! Now that's left to complete my National Dex is Celebi (Haven't got Pokemon bank yet so will have to wait), Darkrai, Victini (Got lost in a game save unfortunately, so got deleted), Meloetta and Genesect!
    That's some luck! If it's of any help, you don't need the event legendaries in order to complete the National Dex (and thus get the Shiny Charm) as far as Professor Sycamore is concerned. Of course, you might want to complete it complete it for completion's sake anyway.

A few days ago I randomly decided to try having a go at IV breeding using Fletchinder from the FS. Needless to say, I soon realised why everybody was so excited when the new breeding mechanics were discovered. After starting with two 2IV parents, it only took a few hours to hatch a 31/31/x/31/31/31, Hasty, Gale Wings female Fletchling. Nature was pure random as I was focused on the IV's, but it works so I'm okay with it.

I left it for a day or so, but soon realised I'd actually enjoyed playing and the satisfaction of getting the right IV's was nice. I ended up swapping in the Hasty female, sticking an Everstone on her and breeding some more. I got an identical male, swapped in in and then started to save before picking up each egg. End result being another 5IV, Hasty, Gale Wings female Fletchling egg safely stored in my PC.

Decided to breed some decent Pokémon, send them to a friends game, reset my file and then go through with them. I'm doing a bird run in my White 2 right now and enjoying it, so what the heck, my planned team:
    Talonflame (done)
    Unfezant (in progress)
    Swanna
    Skarmory

Working on Unfezant right now. After a bit of switching parents around, I've got a 31/31/x/31/31/31, Hasty, Big Pecks, female egg in my PC. Going to continue until I get a male with the same spread, but with Super Luck. I might quickly rebreed a male Fletchling to transfer over as well so I've got breeding pairs of the same Pokémon for the new file. The low egg production of Fletchinder/Pidove was really frustrating.

Swanna is going to get the same IV spread and nature unless the initial female has max DF and a better nature. I might breed a Pidgey as well because I have it in the FS, and don't care about gender or ability. I have always liked Pidgeot.

Skarmory will be last seeing as I need to get it into the FS in the first place. Then make sure I get a female with max DF and hope I luck into a decent nature (right now thinking any -SpAt will do. Can't be bothered hunting down Synchronizers).

Edit: Found a 5IV, Hasty, Super Luck female egg. After getting a run of female eggs I found an identical male with Big Pecks. Good enough. Time to catch my parent Swanna.
    Last edited by *Murkrow; 31st December 2013 at 8:31 PM.

This is making me very annoyed. I've been hunting for a shiny Ivysaur for days now, and after 3 days of nothing I've found 6 shinies in 24 hours: 3 Pansage and 3 Quilladin (one of which killed itself with Take Down). 6 shinies, and not even ONE was the species I came here for.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Haven't really done much compared to yesterday. I tackled the Frost Cavern and Lost Hotel, but that's pretty much it. I want to leave everything from Anistar City up until catching Yveltal for one afternoon. My sister was over, and I want to leave New Year's Day open to spend with my parents.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Today's breeding consisted of a rather long and somewhat strange breeding chain. I started with checking my boxes, found a Malamar, Crawdaunt and Archen, placed them in one separate box as I needed them for the chain. All were Male, which meant I had to do some more breeding as I needed Females of two of them. I started with breeding some Corphish, put the Crawdaunt in the Day-Care with a Ditto and got a Female Corphish quite quickly. Put it in the Day-Care together with the Malamar which knew Switcheroo and passed it down to the new Corphish. I got a Male out of these and kept it. Trained it a bit before going back to the breeding. Next, I put the Archen and a Ditto in the Day-Care. I hatched a Female Archen on the 5th egg which I am happy about as I had feared it would take much longer.

I put it in the Day-Care with the Male Corphish and the offspring Archen all knew Switcheroo. I picked a Male one out of the first four and trained it a little. Then I was at the end of the chain and could finally breed Switcheroo onto the final target: Noibat. I put the Archen in the Day-Care together with a Noibat I caught a while ago. From the first 5 eggs, all were female, and one of them had 3 perfect IVs. It had Infiltrator as well which I wanted, Switcheroo as an egg move and was Timid since I had been using an Everstone from the start. So I will use it as my next parent. During all of the breeding, I have also been having my Togepi in my party, holding the Soothe Bell, and it had now got enough Happiness to evolve into Togetic. Next up, I will put the new Noibat together with the Togetic in the Day-Care to get the actual Noibat that I'm after.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

After I beat a trainer at the entrance to Frost Cavern, I headed east around the cavern and slid on some slippery ice. I slid around in different directions and encountered some wild Ice-type Pokemon like Piloswine and Jynx and I caught one of each. I then moved onward and slid across more slippery ice and battled a male Ace Trainer and I beat his Raichu, Golduck, and Marowak with Delphox and Talonflame. After beating him, I picked up a Dire Hit item by an icicle and I encountered and caught a wild Bergmite and Beartic afterwards. I slid around some ice formations and found a Hiker in the center of the ice puzzle and I beat his Carbink and Graveler with Golduck, then I headed down to another floor of the cave.

I've maxed my Snorlax's affection, so now I've got nothing to do until Bank comes out and I'm able to download it. I'll keep checking the boutiques for the next few days, to see if I've missed any clothes. I guess I could go exploring, battle trainers, find items, etc., but that's kinda boring, and I've got things to do on the online games I play, plus New Year's Day dinner, plus cleaning the house for company...

Got lucky while breeding Rotom it didn't take as long as Gible did. The Dittos IVs were 0 Atk, 31 Sp.atk, Sp.def, Spd while Rotom had 31 Hp, Def, Spd.
    The second egg that hatched had 5 perfect IVs in Hp, Def, Sp.atk, Sp.def, and Spd. Now that I've got the 5th member of my team bred, now I've only got Venusaur to do. Hopefully it won't take long then I'll only need to train them and go online.
    Can't wait until Pokemon Bank comes back to the eshop. I'll experiment other teams and have fun playing online, I can't wait for Wi-Fi tourny's to start.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

After I beat a Black Belt trainer and his Scrafty and Throh with Talonflame, I encountered and battled Brains & Brawn trainers. I used Talonflame and Lucario against their Hariyama and Grumpig and I beat Hariyama with Talonflame's Aerial Ace and Grumpig with Lucario's Payback. I slid on more ice and arrived near an icy river, but I battled a Battle Girl first. I used Talonflame to beat her Sawk and Mienshao, then I fished with my Old Rod and Good Rod and captured a wild Poliwhirl and Poliwag in the water. I used Golduck's Surf and I Surfed to the other side of the river and I went down some stairs. I found another small cave there and then I located an Icy Rock and then I backtracked out of the little cave and saved.

I planted more berries yesterday, hoping to get some more mutations. After that, I went around Kalos with my Charizard, Hydreigon, and Talonflame and battled every Sky Trainer in the game since I was unable to fight them with my main team. Once that was done, I continued to work on filling the National Pokedex. I went to the Battle Chateau in order to level up and evolve my Johto starters and some other Pokemon. Also, I bred several Pokemon such as Jigglypuff and Pikachu in order to get their pre-evos. Currently, my dex stands at nearly 330 owned.

worked on some super training things with my fully trained (just gets harder and harder for me) Im up to the probopass one (not sure which pokemon class is better off against that one) now im just wonder trading hoping to get non kalos legendaries because I do not know what to put up on GTS for one. I just wish Bank was out already
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I Surfed across the icy river again and I slid on the slippery ice once more. As I moved around the cavern, I found a Max Repel. I used it in order to avoid battling wild Pokemon as I continued to explore the second floor of Frost Cavern. I Surfed again and reached the Never-Melt Ice item which powered-up Ice-type moves, then I went down another set of stairs and battled against a Hiker. Once I beat him, I spoke to a girl and she healed my Pokemon, then I found a Hyper Potion. I battled against another Hiker afterwards and beat his Probopass with Delphox, then I encountered wild Pokemon including a Cryogonal and Cubchoo horde. I caught both species and I then battled against a Black Belt and his Gurdurr.

I just found the guys furfrou and battled the trainers on route 6. My current team is:
    quiladin lv 18
    litleo lv 19
    doduo lv 18

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 176 of 339 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast