Page 188 of 339 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 8467

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Not much to write today so yeah lol. Anyways I caught Zoroark today odd i thought he was a legendary lol. Traded my shiny rayquaza for a dialga then a kyogre trying to find a cool legendary. Found some pokemon in friend safari that's about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by axel891x View Post
    Anyways I caught Zoroark today odd i thought he was a legendary lol.
    People assumed the same thing about Lucario, due to his having a movie appearance alongside Mew and the Regi trio, until we found out he was an evolved Pokémon. As no Legendary on Pokéarth evolves, his legendary status was debunked.

Zoroark evolves from Zorua, which were both event Pokémon connected via the Relocator to event legendaries in BW1 (likely the source of your confusion.) Zorua required the HGSS Nasty Plot Celebi from GameStop, and Zoroark required one of the HGSS shiny Beast trio members, which (I think) were a group of wifi downloads.

However, in BW2, you could receive a Zorua for free as part of the main story, which once belonged to N.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    People assumed the same thing about Lucario, due to his having a movie appearance alongside Mew and the Regi trio, until we found out he was an evolved Pokémon. As no Legendary on Pokéarth evolves, his legendary status was debunked.

Zoroark evolves from Zorua, which were both event Pokémon connected via the Relocator to event legendaries in BW1 (likely the source of your confusion.) Zorua required the HGSS Nasty Plot Celebi from GameStop, and Zoroark required one of the HGSS shiny Beast trio members, which (I think) were a group of wifi downloads.

However, in BW2, you could receive a Zorua for free as part of the main story, which once belonged to N.
    ahh cool thanks man for clearing it up. Anyways i did some wonder trading got nothing good also found moltres once more hoping to trade for an articuno. EDIT I did some masuda method breeding with my lairon seems like a waste of time just for a shiny.
    Last edited by axel891x; 11th January 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Ive been catching, breeding and evolving Pokemon like crazy rushing into the Pokemon League like 20 times hehe :3 and all I am trying to do is complete the pokedex bwahaha Anyway now im going on the GTS and trying to get me a Yvetal!
    4200+ Event Pokemon

I farm so many berries each day, I'm starting to see berries in my dreams...or will get those dreams soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    Ive been catching, breeding and evolving Pokemon like crazy rushing into the Pokemon League like 20 times hehe :3 and all I am trying to do is complete the pokedex bwahaha Anyway now im going on the GTS and trying to get me a Yvetal!
    Don't you lose too much time fighting in the league? Even the Battle Chateau or Restaurant Le Wow (or Yeah?) give you more experience much faster.

Today I finally completed the national dex! I tested out the shiny charm in the friend safari to no avail. (Has anybody even found out the odds for the friend safari yet??) Hopefully the shiny charm reduces the odds of chain fishing or using the radar.

Credits to SwornMetalhead and Astral Shadow for the banner and userbar
    Ice Type Safari
    3DS FC: 0318 8159 1550

After I defeated a Psychic trainer, I used Strength to push a boulder and then Rock Smash to break a rock in order to get around. I then encountered and fought against a Brains & Brawn duo. I used my Delphox and Talonflame against their Gallade and Medicham, and after beating them with Psychic and Aerial Ace, I walked across a bridge and battled more wild Pokemon along the cavern. I passed by two torches at the end of a passage and arrived back outside at a second grove-like area of Victory Road. I battled and beat a Fairy Tale Girl and her Azumarill and Florges, then I pushed another boulder with Strength and picked up a Revive. I walked a bit more past some stones and I battled against a Hex Maniac next.

does anyone know where a good place to train is? I've tried the place west of the safari but, the pokemon there are like level 15 i've beaten the game.

Quote Originally Posted by axel891x View Post
    does anyone know where a good place to train is? I've tried the place west of the safari but, the pokemon there are like level 15 i've beaten the game.
    restaurant le yeah! or wow! if you have sufficient funds and high enough leveled pokemon. i recommend using lucky egg and exp o-power just speed things up (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I battled against a Hex Maniac and beat her Gourgeist with Delphox's Flamethrower, then I spoke to someone by a stone wall and they healed my team for me. I wandered past some more walls and then Calem arrived and spoke to me. He challenged me to a battle and sent out his Meowstic and I used Delphox against it. Delphox's Fire Blast was enough to beat Meowstic and then I used Lucario against his Absol and beat it with Aura Sphere. I then switched to Noivern when Calem used his Altaria, but Noivern's Draco Meteor wasn't strong enough to beat it, so I used Golduck instead. I then used my Venusaur's Petal Dance to beat Calem's Greninja, and finally my Golduck again to beat Calem's Flareon with Waterfall.

Yesterday i gave myself the task of sketching a moveset for my smeargle. I wanted him to be a hazard setter so i chose Stealth Rock, Spore, Sticky web and then draco meter as a filler. So i spent hours trying to encounter a onix with stealth rock in Glittering cave. And realised i could sketch moves from my own pokemon in double battles. Had it done in an hour and boy did i feel stupid.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Today I sent a Honedge over Wonder Trade to a person named Arthur. Should have named it Hexcalibur first. Too bad he is from Pays de la Loire in France instead of England, or it would be even more fitting.
    Everyone together! ˇ 大家聚合!ˇ Alles zusammen! ˇ 모두 함께! ˇ 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I battled that inverse battle trainer and lost. It was rather embaressing >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

trying to breed a shiny honedge.... i think im on my 5th, 6th, or 7th box, but I lost count

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I was randomly in the friend safari trying to find good eevees when suddenly, shiny eevee!
    ~~
    Politoed
        Spoiler:- Sinnoh:

I finally completed the Kalos Dex last night :3 I also defeated 20 trainers and the boss at the Battle Miason wewt I then took on my rival and got the Absolite!! Just this morning for the past few hours I did Lookers story line and Ohh my goshh so amazzing!! I was thrown into that story and couldnt stop playing it till the very end ;-; very sad ending by the way Looker and Emma need to reunite again sometime soon </33 Anyhoww I recently discovered the Friend Safari and now im wayy into it XD Also going to attempt to complete the National Dex even though I do not have any of the past games hehe
    4200+ Event Pokemon

Random shiny helioptile in friend safari while hunting luxio. I have all the pokemon in that safari shiny BUT luxio. This always happens! Why do I get every shiny I DON'T need before I get the one I do? uwu
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Traded all the pokemon needed for Kalos pokedex completion PSS people are so nice!

Also hatched like 290 Litleo eggs but no shiny yet XP

I wandered around the second grove area of Victory Road after I defeated Calem in a battle and I battled against a wild Skarmory that appeared out of the sky. After I caught it, I used Rock Smash on a stone wall and I picked up a Zinc there, then I walked some more and entered Victory Road again and battled a female Ranger by the entrance. I beat her Slowbro with Venusaur and her Altaria with Noivern and I then jumped down some ledges. I then battled a Veteran and beat her Talonflame with Golduck on some steps. After jumping down more ledges in the cave and battling more wild Pokemon, I exited the cave. I picked up a Max Elixir outside on a ledge and I went back inside to search for more items.

Well, the Looker Bureau is behind me, Mewtwo and Zygarde have been captured, and I'm pretty much waiting on Bank to transfer the Legendary Birds, meaning Zapdos holds no interest for me. Currently, I'm scouring the Internet for Friend Safaris containing Frogadier, Braixen, Ivysaur, and Charmeleon.

Also, I broke down and bought the Venusaurite and Charizardite Y for 50,000 each. I know I could have gone down to 10,000, but I just wanted to get the damn stones bought already. Fortunately, I had some sellable items that I had been meaning to get rid of, so they at least covered one of the Stones.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I continued to wander around Victory Road and after battling a Lickitung horde, I used a Max Repel to avoid battling wild Pokemon for a while. I found a Dragon Fang and a Full Restore after passing through a maze of ledges, then I battled a Ranger. I defeated his Crobat with Delphox and then I walked towards the end of the cave and battled a male Veteran before continuing. I beat his Banette with Lucario and his Leafeon with Delphox, then I used Lucario's Strength to push a boulder out of the way in order to reach an item ball. I then passed by some more torches and arrived at another grove portion of Victory Road and I battled an Artist and his Smeargle and then a female Ace Trainer and her Scizor and Magcargo.

I recently obtained a Treeko in a trade. I've been breeding them and wonder trading the extras. I EV trained a 3 IV one with good stats to level 100 and am using it on my non-competitive in-game team. Sceptile is one of the few grass types I actually like so it is nice to have one on my team. I'm sleepy today /yawn.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

After beating an Ace Trainer, I encountered a wild Hydreigon that appeared out of the sky and I caught it, although it took most of my stock of Ultra Balls to accomplish the task. I continued to explore the grove-like area outside of Victory Road and I crossed a bridge over water and I battled a Hiker next. I defeated his Torkoal and Golem with Golduck's Scald, then I found the Dragon Claw TM behind the Hiker. I headed back down the waterfall I had previously climbed and I Surfed into another cave at Victory Road. I battled a male Veteran inside by the entrance and beat his Trevenant and Gigalith with Talonflame and Venusaur, then I battled the last two Veterans inside and I finally arrived at the Pokemon League.

This weekend was full of excitement...

On Saturday, I managed to get a Togepi for an Eevee through GTS. Once I evolved him into Togetic and he learned Wish, I bred him with a female Skitty, and then a male Skitty with a Mild Female Eevee -- I actually got TWO Mild/Alert to sounds female Eevee in a row (after nearly a dozen males)! Anyway, I evolved one of them into my new Flareon... with Wish and Flare Blitz (she's already at Level 55, I think!). I did some Super training with her and maxed out her Affection in Amie. She now wears the Best Friends Ribbon. I'll be using the other Eevee in my X Version once Bank is released.

But the real excitement was yesterday -- I traded some of my extra Skitty through Wonder Trade, and was shocked to get an Inkay with Pokerus! I quickly put the Inkay in my party and let the Pokerus spread to Gardevoir first while I battled random wild Pokémon on Route 4 (I'm training in Lumiose City). I immediately put Inkay back in the PC for future use and let Gardevoir spread the Pokerus to Banette, Mienshao, Serperior, Crobat and finally Flareon while leveling up during battles at Le Yeah.

Once everyone is strong enough, it's on to Victory Road and the Elite 4!

Update: With a few bumps and bruises, I defeated the Elite 4 and Diantha! It was a close call with her Gardevoir -- apparently, the player's guide failed to mention that her Gardevoir uses Shadow Ball. All I can say is that if not for Banette's Phantom Force, I would have been toast...

Just need to find out my Friend Safari type and collect Friend Codes to get certain Pokémon, as well as get the Mega Stones I need for Banette and Gardevoir.
    Last edited by FlareonJupiter; 14th January 2014 at 8:24 PM. Reason: update

Since I no got much to do until Bank is finally released (aside from the Maison), I thought I'd train some oddball Pokemon, this weekend was a Tropius t team-up with by Diggersby in Doubles.

Also while Wonder Trading all my rejected Tropius (there was lots as they all had Solar Power which I did not want) I managed to get a couple of cool Hidden Ability Pokemon in the form of Telepathy Noibat, Solar Power Charmander & Iron Fist Chimchar. Sadly all male but can breed them if absolutely needed, just takes far longer without the female. Also got a standard Turtwig & Feebas, both Pokemon I had ready on White to Bank over but now atleast I got a wider range of ID numbers for the loto tickets! Need them PP UP's.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Page 188 of 339 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast