Page 192 of 342 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 8546

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

After I defeated the four kids in the alleyway in Lumiose City as part of Looker's mission, I headed back to North Boulevard and returned to the Looker Bureau to speak with Looker. We both went to the Lumiose Station next and I had to battle against three Lumiose Gang Members inside. I defeated the first female member's Mandibuzz with my Lucario and then I beat the second female gang members's Pangoro and Bouffalant with Talonflame and Venusaur. I defeated the last gang member and his Druddigon with Golduck's Ice Beam and his Krookodile with Golduck's Surf. After finishing that, I went back outside and I received my next assignment from Looker and I went to the Lumiose Museum next to do that assignment.

Continued in the Battle Maison today. It went unexpectedly well. Unlike what I had expected, I didn't lose at all. I did 60 more battles in total which means that I now have a streak of 120, still undefeated. Had not expected this at all. But I'm happy that I was able to make it this far. Although not every battle has gone perfectly, I have been very close to losing a couple of times. Will continue tomorrow and see if I can keep winning or if I lose somewhere along the way.

After visiting the Lumiose Museum like Looker said, I wandered over to an alleyway near the Galette Stand. I encountered and battled against a Suspicious Woman trainer and I beat her Jellicent with Venusaur's Petal Dance and her Volcarona with Golduck's Surf. After beating the Suspicious Woman, I wandered down a street and arrived at Cafe Triste's alleyway and I battled against a Suspicious Child trainer. I defeated her Whimsicott and Mawile with Delphox's Flamethrower and her Granbull with Lucario's Aura Sphere. I went back to South Boulevard afterwards and found a Suspicious Lady at another alleyway where I had beaten those four kids earlier and I used Lucario to defeat her Persian and finished the mission.

Got an Ability Capsule so I managed to change my Shiny Marill's ability to Huge Power. So glad it's now viable for competitive battling!
    Jack5326
    3DS Friend Code: 2251-5260-4403
    Type Friend Safari with Ponyta, Larvesta and Braixen!

I traveled through North Boulevard and returned to the Looker Bureau since there was still more to do. Once there, I had to battle against a Butler. I defeated his Braviary with Golduck's Ice Beam and then I headed outside after that battle and I went to Hotel Richissime next. I went upstiars to the top floor and I encountered Malva of the Kalos Elite Four and I battled against her. I defeated her Pyroar with Golduck's Waterfall attack, then I left Hotel Richissime and went to Cafe Lysandre and went down to Lysandre Labs. I arrived at a hidden floor within Lysandre Labs after taking the elevator down and I battled a Scientist when I arrived and I beat her Elgyem with Lucario's Shadow Claw. I then moved further on.

I grew more EV reducing berries and then planted some more. In between checking my plants, I spent time at the Battle Chateau levelling up some of my EV trained Pokemon. I was lucky and had many battles against the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.

After that, I hatched a Zigzagoon from an egg. I plan on using it mostly for Pickup, but I decided to EV train it just for fun. And while I was EV training, I encountered a shiny Bellsprout in a horde battle! I very carefully killed the other Bellsprout, then threw a ball and caught the shiny. My first shiny in Gen 6!
    Now, I'm currently levelling up my Linoone.

Started with getting my pokemon up to level 11 in route 22. I then headed for the gym where Skittles evolved after the final gym trainer. Quacklin Swept Viola's team and i was off to route 4. After getting the EXP share from Alexa, i entered the GTS to deposit my Vivillon. Caught a Skitty named Shadow on route 4 for a temporary spot on my team. Had some trouble with the Corphishs along the way but eventually made it to Lumiose. Cant really do anything here till after the 4th gym, so i headed straight to the Lab. After the Battle with Sycamore i chose a Charmander named Alduin to help Bandit against grass types. Back in the GTS i got a level 16 Vivillon for my lvl 12. Before i headed to route 5 i deposited Quacklin' and the Vivillon in the PC. I also got a hair cut and took on the Restaurant Le Nah. once i got to route 5, i worked on training everyone to lvl 15.

got bored afterward, and took a break.

Team
    Bandit/Froakie lvl 15
    Karrot/Bunnelby lvl 15
    Shadow/Skitty lvl 15
    Alduin/ Charmander lvl 15
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 19th January 2014 at 3:06 AM.

After I defeated a Scientist trainer by the elevator at Lysandre Labs, I stepped on a warp tile and battled another Scientist at a different part of the lab. I defeated his Weezing with Delphox and I used Venusaur to defeat his Heliolisk with Petal Blizzard. I warped again afterwards and encountered a female Lumiose Gang Member again. After I defeated her Mandibuzz, I battled against another gang member and I beat her Pangoro and Bouffalant with Lucario. I then stepped on another warp tile and battled another Scientist and then another gang member and his Druddigon and Krookodile with my Golduck and Lucario. I then battled against Essentia and I beat her Jellicent and Volcarona with Lucario and Golduck.

I got my team to lv 55, beat the gym leader, and now I'm at the pokemon league. Now I just need to get nidoking, goodra, houndoom, and chesnaut to lv 60

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After I defeated the first Essentia at Lysandre Labs, I had to battle a second one and I beat her Whimsicott and Granbull with Talonflame's Flare Blitz and her Mawile with Delphox's Fire Blast. I then beat the third Essentia's Persian with Lucario's Aura Sphere and the fourth one's Crobat and Malamar with Delphox's Psychic. After finishing those battles, I left Lysandre Labs and returned to the Looker Bureau. After that I visited the Lumiose Museum and spoke with the director there, then I headed over to the Magenta Plaza area. I then visited the Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon on the PC and changed my clothes, then I flew to Coumarine City and spoke to the girl by the coast and got the Trick Room TM.

Just caught my first shiny of gen 6... it is a sawsbuck
    3883-6008-7187

Did a ton of stuff today on Y. In no particular order;

- Caught a few 'mons - Eevee, Haunter, Dugtrio and a few others. Considering Emolga is supposedly "Rare" on Route 10, for an hour and a half it, Eletrike and Hawlucha were all I saw. Oh, and horde Yanma.
    - Went from 4 badges to 7. Thought Olympia would be trouble due to only having Seviper as a viable anti-Psychic (at the time). As it turned out, Charizard and Raichu basically steamrollered her team, and Seviper didn't even come out.
    - Beat Team Flare. During the final battle against Lysandre, I was a goon and had intended to stunt his Mega Gyarados' water power by Mega evolving Charizard and abusing Drought, before switching in Raichu or Chestnaught. Unfortunately in my excitement I picked the move first and got mullered by Aqua Tail. Lesson learned, Chesnaught mopped up.
    - Caught Yveltal. An Electro Ball and Thunder Wave from Raichu (who then promptly bought it) to weaken it, used one Poke Ball and one Ultra Ball for the catch.
    - Evolved a few of my existing team - Tyrunt became Tyrantrum, kept him on the team until around level 50, when he was boxed for Eevee. Gible became Gabite, and then became Garchomp. And then I discovered Garchomp doesn't naturally learn Earthquake. Pikachu evolved into Raichu.

Made it to Snowbelle City and saved prior to melting the Gym.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

*Twitching*

I'm currently being a slave to my berry fields and some minor (mayor?) egg hatching. Now if only I had a Starf Berry, I wouldn't need to prove humanity that I'm inhuman enough to achieve a crazy 200 winning streak at the maison, which by the way I haven't gone to for months.

*Twitches more*

We'll, I'm still collecting Pokemon for my poked ex so I can get my Shiny Charm. I am only eight Legendary Pokemon away from having every Pokemon which isn't an event legendary. In my pursuit of obtaining them all though, I finally had to stop my various side activities and finally backed Moltres into the Sea Spirits Den. And then I had to reset several times because Dedenne kept killing the fire bird.

I've also been tracking down the berries I don't have and growing them once I obtain them. I almost cried when is saw the requirements of getting the Lanstat and Starf berries. In between my legend hunting and my berry farming I've also been doing my typical breeding, today's pokemon being Kanghaskhan.

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1538-5543
    Friend Safari Type: Grass - Oddish, Gogoat, Sawsbuck

It is official. I have gotten twelve more Pokémon to level 100, and they are my first set of Sixth Generation 100's. They are my in-game teams that I used in both X and Y:

Pokémon X Team:
    • Buck the Chesnaught
    • Mufasa the Pyroar
    • Taishigi the Aegislash
    • Abrahm the Clawitzer
    • Blueberry the Aurorus
    • Bunjie the Dedenne

Pokémon Y Team:
    • Gamatatsu the Greninja
    • Robin the Talonflame
    • Ibex the Gogoat
    • Solisk the Heliolisk
    • Rey the Tyrantrum
    • Cloe the Sylveon

The method I used to do this was rather easy, but hard at the same time. I used a Friend Safari that had both Audino and Chansey, which I was lucky enough to find on another forum. The guy let me add him and see him online so that I would get his "third", and waited while I did both games. The guy is awesome and I tip my hat to him.

Once the Friend Safari was ready, I took a Pokémon from each team and taught them the Thief TM. The lucky devils were Bunjie and Gamatatsu. Once they knew Thief, I farmed for Lucky Eggs from the wild Chansey in my Friend's Safari. Counting the one you get in-game, I only needed five more, for each game. Although, Chansey only carries them 5% of the time, and their other item is called the Lucky Punch. I have about fifty Lucky Punches across both games. Maybe more.

Now came the monotonous part. Once I had twelve eggs (six in each game), I set out to farm for EXP. Now comes the mathy-bits. I used every multiplier I could get my hands on. I tested the maximum benefits of Pokémon-Amie, and realized that I only get 120% experience from it, even at maximum affection. That alleviated a lot of the problems there because I had already gotten enough affection on all my Pokémon to earn the EXP boost from it. Between that and the Lucky Egg (which multiplies EXP rewards by 150%) I was able to earn a static 1.8x EXP multiplier. I could have gotten an even higher multiplier (2.7x), had I taken advantage of the trade boost, but alas I didn't want to erase my Friends List by using another 3DS, nor do I trust anyone to help me move my teams.

With this boost, Audino rewarded 3007 EXP, and Chansey rewarded 3045 EXP. This wasn't exactly optimal considering that even in Fifth Gen with their curved EXP growth, I could get much higher values. But all is not lost. While their initial reward might seem small, Sixth Gen changed the way that shared EXP works. Any Pokémon that takes part in battle will get the full amount of EXP that they would have gotten if they were the sole battler, even if all six take place. Any Pokémon that gains EXP via the EXP Share earns 50% of that value, regardless of how many other Pokémon are taking advantage of it. In other words, it acts like a very large multiplier that can be toggled at will. With a full team, if only one Pokémon battles, it ultimately provides three and a half times the initial EXP reward, spread across the entire team.

So, while my battler was only getting 3007-3045 EXP per battle, my team as a whole was actually getting significantly more. Each Audino was actually awarding my whole team 10,525 EXP per battle, and each Chansey was awarding 10,658 EXP per battle. And, this is all without the trade boost factored in. That number skyrockets to nearly 16,000 EXP per battle if I were to account for the trade boost. 16k EXP for KOing just one level 30 Audino.

Needless to say, I'm eagerly waiting the Pokémon Bank, so that I can perform intrapersonal transfers on my own 3DS.

This brings my overall count up to 213 Pokémon at level 100, since Third Generation. My next project is a team consisting of all Johto Pokémon, that I'm leveling up in Pokémon White 2. Perhaps if the Bank isn't out by the time I complete it, I may do my first Wonder Trade team.

Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 65
    Kanto: 53 • Johto: 45 • Hoenn: 63 • Sinnoh: 45 • Unova: 45 • Kalos: 27

Level 100 Pokémon #279: Bob Ross, the Smeargle
    Level: 65 • Exp.: 712,887 / 800,000 (89.11%) • Exp. Multiplier: 1.35x
    Move Set: Swift, Storm Throw, Shadow Sneak, Spore
    Ability: Technician • Nature: Lonely

Just caught Zygarde at my Y game

Right when I started playing earlier I found and caught a shiny haunter ^^ I was wondering if I'd ever find a shiny in 6th gen XD I also got the earthquake tm and taught it to nidoking.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I flew to Lumiose City after visiting Coumarine City since I wanted to get a Ralts from Diantha. After swapping Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, I wandered over to Café Soleil and met Diantha there and I traded her a Scatterbug for a Ralts. The Ralts that I got had the Gardevoirite Mega Stone attached and after finishing that trade, I headed over to Professor Sycamore's research lab. I spoke to one of his assistants on the second floor of the building and received the Poke Radar, then I went out again in order to find some more Mega Stones around Kalos. I flew to Cyllage City and got the Tyranitarite Mega Stone at the Cyllage City Gym. After that, I flew to Shalour City next and went to Reflection Cave.

Just like yesterday, I continued battling in the Maison. I won 40 more battles, bringing my streak to 160. Will continue tomorrow and see if I can reach 200 or not. Also forgot to mention yesterday, I talked to the little girl in the outer area of the Maison after winning 100 battles in a row, and she gave me a Lansat Berry.

Once I was inside of Reflection Cave, I headed deep into the cavern until I stumbled upon the Alakazite Mega Stone. I left Reflection Cave afterwards and visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center to withdraw my Zygarde which I wanted to add to my team for now. I flew to Couriway Town next and got the Gyaradosite Mega Stone there, then I flew to the Pokemon League and entered Victory Road once more. I moved around until I located the Garchompite at the base of a tower there. I then flew to Santalune City and headed south into the Santalune Forest. I wandered around the maze of trees inside and located the Pinsirite Mega Stone behind a tree. I left the Santalune Forest after getting that and I saved.

Got Pokemon X yesterday, I have 7 badges so far and I just got legit Pokerus (haven't traded at all). I feel lucky lol.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

I headed back to Santalune City and I headed out to Route 22 afterwards. Once I was there, I Surfed down a river and then a waterfall until I arrived at the entrance to the Chamber of Emptiness where I found the Banettite Mega Stone and a Spooky Plate. I then flew to Ambrette Town and I headed east to Route 9. I traveled along the ragged path and I eventually entered Glittering Cave and I took a right turn inside and found a cave where the Kangaskhanite Mega Stone was. I picked that up and I headed out of Glittering Cave and I flew to Dendemille Town and went south to Route 16 where I located the Manectite near some Roller Skaters. I then returned to Dendemille Town in order to complete some trades.

I used wonder trade for the first time today. I thought it was going to be like GTS negotiations or something so i put up my shiny horsea and in return i got a sandile -_-.

i wasn't too mad though because i have like 3 shiny horsea.
    Last edited by Arvis; 20th January 2014 at 2:01 AM.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I traded the majority of my team to my sister's Y version in preparation for restarting X version in the near future. I headed out of Dendemille Town after those trades since I wanted to find a few more Mega Stones. I headed over to Camphrier Town when night had finally fallen and I visited Shabboneau Castle. I headed to the second floor and as I expected, I found the Mawilite west of the staircase on that floor. I headed out of Shabboneau Castle and I flew to Laverre City next since I wanted to get another Mega Stone that I knew was there. I went northwest of the Pokemon Center and found the Medichamite, then I flew back to Dendemille Town and I wandered north towards Frost Cavern and saved there.

Beat a guy who tried to use BellyDrum Azumarril on me. he switched it in on my Mega Blastoise just to get confused on the switch in. I used yawn, he used Belly drum. My 58% MBlastoise took the Aqua Jet with less than 20% HP left. He fell asleep and switched in Garchomp. I switched into Skarm. He wasted about 6 turns trying to harm Skamory with Rock Slide. He switched in his Gengar with 10% HP and I used M-Blastoise as death fodder. THEN I beat crushed his team with my Mixape (Infernape).
    My 3DS/XY Friend Code: 4768-8678-8659

Page 192 of 342 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast