Page 226 of 342 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 8546

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiana Jones View Post
    Not only did I get an Adamant-natured Celebi, but it also has perfect IVs in Attack, Speed, and Hp. It's at the point where its not so much its nature and Ivs holding it back from being a good special attacker as it is its movepool holding it back from being a good physical one.
    To be fair, the celebi could have been an amazing pokemon if it was acquired in 5th gen. In 6th gen, celebi's physical movepool consists of natural gift, return, frustration, giga impact, aerial ace, facade, fling, hold back, and u-turn (with swords dance as well). In 5th gen, you could move tutor it seed bomb, zen headbutt, sucker punch, secret power, and last resort. As you can see, pokebank celebi's were clearly the most predictable pokemon to ever be invented.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

After defeating the first Essentia inside of Lysandre Labs, I battled another one and I beat her Whimsicott, Mawile, and Granbull with Aerodactyl and Pangoro. I then battled the third Essentia's Persian with Pangoro's Hammer Arm and then fourth Essentia's Crobat and Malamar with my Raichu and Aerodactyl. After finishing those battles, I headed back out of Lysandre Labs to North Boulevard and I visited the Lumiose Museum and spoke to the director inside, then I headed back to Magenta Plaza. After I completed all the Looker missions, I went to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then stepped outside and flew to Laverre City next and I headed north to Route 15/the Laverre Nature Trail.

Last night, I spent more time training Pokemon at the Battle Chateau for evolution. I mostly trained the rest of the Hoenn and Kanto Pokemon that I transferred over last week. After I was done evolving Pokemon via level up, I evolved a few more such as Vulpix and Shellder using stones. I now have 586 Pokemon recorded as owned in my Pokedex. Also, I organized some of my PC boxes a bit. I put all my EV trained Pokemon together and then did the same with my legendaries.

Went to my box with FS Dittos I caught a while ago( I never checked their IVs, but I know all FS pokemon have at least 2 flawless IVs). I actually found one with 4 flawless IVs, which is pretty awesome.
    3DS Friend Code:2793-1721-8850
    IGN:Kashley
    I have every non-event legendary available, PM me for trade talks.

My Inbox is pretty full, so VM as well if your message can't get through.

Before I investigated Azure Bay, I went and caught the Pokemon I could get with the good rod.

After investigating Azure Bay, I made my way back to Coumarine city and took on the gym. I won, only losing one Pokemon in the process, Braixen.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

After catching Pokemon at Route 15, I flew back to Lumiose City in order to get a Ralts via trade from Diantha. I visited Café Soleil upon arrival and met Champion Diantha there and I traded her a random Pokemon for the Ralts. The Ralts had the Gardevoirite Mega Stone attached which was cool. I visited Professor Sycamore's lab afterwards and spoke to his assistant on the second floor and I received the Poke Radar. I left Lumiose City afterwards in order to track down some more Mega Stones. I had Aerodactyl fly me to Cyllage City and I headed over to the Cyllage Gym and collected the Tyranitarite. After obtaining that Mega Stone, I headed back to Shalour City and visited Reflection Cave again and saved there.

Interesting thing happened to me when breeding for a weavile. I transferred mine over from platinum and it knew ice punch. Ice punch, as we know, can only be transferred into x and y. But when sneasels started hatching they knew ice punch... could the move tutor moves be bred onto pokemon? I think there may be a mistake on the site on that topic

Quote Originally Posted by shayafar View Post
    Interesting thing happened to me when breeding for a weavile. I transferred mine over from platinum and it knew ice punch. Ice punch, as we know, can only be transferred into x and y. But when sneasels started hatching they knew ice punch... could the move tutor moves be bred onto pokemon? I think there may be a mistake on the site on that topic
    I asked the same question long ago and it was told me that if both parents can learn the same move (in this case Ice Punch) the baby will have such move.
    Anyway, to remain OT, I've finished breeding a flawless Beldum and also an Elekid.
    Started doing the same with an adamant Honedge, but I'm being unlucky with it.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Hatched 270 5 IVs Eevee for a shiny one but still none. Decide to do Wonder Trade them all.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Breed a 5iv HA Vulpix, now I'm working on breeding for a 5iv Cyndaquil. The outcome I would like to get to is an extrasensory Typhlosion. I also transfered some of my older gen pokemon and found out my Torterra had a perfect IV in HP.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

I got my lati@sites and am looking into optimal sets to use them.
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Hmhmhm.
    Started hunting Mewtwo with good IV spread. Got a Sync Alakazam with me.
    Jut now I captured a Timid one with 245/162/152/241/152/225. Comes down to IV-spread 25-26/31/31/30/31/26-27.

Aargh, dont know if I should SR for an even better one!!

I soft resetted....
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

For some reason I was trying to get Berry mutations that didn't actually work. I had a Tamato Berry next to something else, trying to get a mutation for a couple harvests now. Thankfully I realized how dumb I am and fixed it up. Now I should be getting some actual mutations. Then I can attempt the in-battle environments to get stuff...

Looking for Hidden Abilities and have some to share? Click the banner above for my Trade Shop!

Pokemon X Info.
    Friend Code: 1418-7764-5015
    In Game Name: James III

Exchanged manaphy over to Y, breedig a lot of phiones with a japanese ditto and hoping people over the gts will realize that most of the pokemon they ask for are not able to be traded due to only being event pokemon.
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

I went to the top of Mastery Tower and received my Lucario w/ Lucarionite.

Went down Route 12. Surfing on my Sealeo. I really like the whole Walrein evo line and Sealeo has a really big 3D model. Ahhsome.

Got to use my Shiny Ninetails a little and that was fun. I used a calm Ninetales before and loved it. It could tank almost any special attack. Then at lvl 60 I catch a shiny Vulpix same nature.

Rode Skiddo around some got my Shiny stone for Roselia and whipped dream. Then just wandered in the grass for awhile before heading to bed. Right as I did I got another reset bag.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Transferred over radar Ho-Oh and Lugia, crossing two more off my GTS list
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

I hatched even more Honedge; I'm up to 2720 now on my MM attempt. I kept the females and proceeded to wonder trade them. The only thing of note that I received was a 5IV Drillbur (it was japanese). I then proceeded to release the WT rejects such as male combee, luvdisc, and fletching. Afterwards I played the lotto and won a PP Up. I really wish I would hatch a shiny Honedge already, I'm getting tired of hatching eggs...
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I explored Reflection Cave some more to locate a Mega Stone and I headed to the deepest part of the cavern and found another cave where the Alakazite Mega Stone was. I picked that up and left Reflection Cave and visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center. After that I flew to the Pokemon League and entered Victory Road once more. I wandered towards a grove-like area by the stone ruins and I found the Garchompite Mega Stone by a tower. I flew to Aquacorde Town next and I went straight north to Route 2 and entered the Santalune Forest. I moved around the forest path and I found the Pinsirite Mega Stone behind a tree there. I departed the Santalune Forest after getting that and I saved in Santalune City.

Continued somewhat with the breeding today. I hatched all the eggs I had left from yesterday, but they didn't yield anything noteworthy. I went to the Day-Care and withdrew the impressive Fletchling from yesterday and gave it an Everstone as it had an Adamant Nature, then I put it in the Day-Care together with my Male Noibat, holding a Destiny Knot. From there, I hatched two things of interest, a Female Gale Wings Fletchling with perfect IVs in everything but Speed. If it had been born with perfect Speed instead of Sp.att, it would have been perfect, but now it isn't. I won't use it for anything, but I'll keep it at least. I also hatched what I needed for the next step in my breeding, a Male Gale Wings Fletchling. It only had 2 perfect IVs but that doesn't matter much. Will continue breeding tomorrow by using this new Fletchling as a parent.

I healed my Pokemon in Santalune City, then I headed west towards Route 22. I wandered towards some yellow flowers in that area and caught a wild Azumarill, Diggersby, and Bibarel. I Surfed on the stream nearby further south and I eventually reached a spot where two Ace Trainers were. I battled the male Ace Trainer's Lucario and then the female Ace Trainer's Sharpedo and Gardevoir. After that I arrived at the Chamber of Emptiness. I entered it and found the Banettite Mega Stone there and a Spooky Plate. I headed out and fished around the water with my rods. I hooked a Goldeen and Carvanha with the Good Rod, then a Seaking, Gyarados, and Sharpedo with the Super Rod. I then flew back to Lumiose City.

I hatched even more Honedge; I'm up to 2800 now on my MM attempt. I kept the females and proceeded to wonder trade them, but didn't get anything decent for my efforts. I then proceeded to release the WT rejects, again.

I'm tired of hatching eggs... so I traded a Shiny Braxien from my shiny trophy collection for a shiny Honedge. This MM round went so long that I won't be MMing anymore for a good long while. I may do some more competitive breeding in the future though.

Next up I hit the GTS and traded a few Charizard and Honedge for members of their own species. I didn't get anything with good IVs, natures, or egg moves so I deleted them and wrote it off as charity work. I will probably seek out a manectite at my own pace in order to fully complete my work on my shiny team. Other than that I might just kick up my feet for a while. I was going to hunt down a shiny Zubat but chose not to because Crobat has a pink shiny sprite "shudder." I got my 3 big shiny wants (Charizard, Latios, and Honedge) and have enough spares in my collection to seek out a shiny Gigalith.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Just had a battle that started out kinda lame, but as soon as it started picking up in my favor, the opponent majorhax Sheer Cold my last two pokemon no misses. Y_Y
    Check out my Twitch channel for Pokemon viewer battles and giveaways!
        Spoiler:

I finally got around to EV training my Beldum and Yanma today. Metagross is now done, as he is at level 59, and Yanmega only has a few more levels to go before I can use her in wifi battles. Im hoping to finish leveling her up before I go to bed.

Next up is my Egg Move Roserade. Gonna start her tomorrow (today, but w/e).

I set out from Coumarine city to explore the treacherous terrain that is route 13.
    After catching the Pokemon there and finding the items I could collect in that area I went o on to explore the Kalos power plant where I had battle various Team Flare grunts and the two admins.

After exploring that area, I made my way to the north end of Lumiose city where I explored the remainder of it now that I had the entire city to look around in.
    I then went on to take on the Lumiose gym, which I emerged victorious from.
    From there, I made my way to route 14 to investigate the scary house.

I still have a few Pokemon left in that route to catch, then I will look around Laverre city afterwards.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I swapped Pokemon at the Lumiose City Pokemon Center and then I headed out to visit some more boutiques around North Boulevard and various other locations around the city. After visiting some restaurants, Coiffure Clips, and the Juice Shoppe, I flew to Dendemille Town and I headed west then south to Route 16. I wandered around the route until I found the Manectite Mega Stone by some Roller Skaters, then I flew to Ambrette Town. I revived some fossils at the Fossil Lab place, then I wandered east to Route 9 and traveled until I arrived at Glittering Cave. I walked a bit until I found the Kangaskhanite Mega Stone on the first turning within the tunnel. I then headed out and flew to Laverre City and saved.

Page 226 of 342 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast