Page 227 of 342 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 8545

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I won another PP Up in the lotto and then went to the friend safari. After 5 minutes I encountered and caught a shiny adamant Shuckle with its hidden ability. I then caught a shiny Boldore with a naughty nature after 30 minutes. I then trained a Honedge; maxing it's Evs, friendship, Amie, and level. I deemed it necessary to teach it king's shield, sacred sword, iron head, and shadow sneak seeing as how I will not use it competitively. I then headed back to the friend safari and caught another shiny Shuckle and evolved my synchronizing Ralts into a Kirlia.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Last night I wandered around Laverre City some more and picked up the Medichamite Mega Stone north of the Pokemon Center. I then flew to Camphrier Town and visited Shabboneau Castle to the north of town and I obtained the Mawilite near a staircase on the second floor of the castle. I visited the Pokemon Center in Camphrier Town afterwards and I swapped Pokemon on the PC and withdrew an Eevee that I got via trade and then I headed back outside. I flew to Victory Road to train the Eevee and level it up, then I left it at the Pokemon Day Care on Route 7. I flew to Cyllage City again and I did some trades there before setting off north to Route 10. I went on a Pokemon catching spree there and saved.

Today I was breeding Phione for Wonder Trade and what shows up? ONLY A SHINY!
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

I got a random...Shiny Groudon out of the GTS with one of my offers. I feel special.

(The greenish yellow doesn't appeal much to me.)

I evolved several more Pokemon while training at the Battle Chateau. After that, I transferred over more Pokemon from my White 2. I sent over Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus, which were the last legendaries that I needed to transfer. By last night, my Pokedex passed the 600 owned mark.
    The other Pokemon I transferred were some EV trained ones along with a Gallade and Petilil that weren't EV trained yet. So, I EV trained both of them and then began levelling them up.
    Also, I have been breeding Feebas. I hatched one with several flawless IVs last night, though I haven't decided if I'm going to raise it or put it in the Day Care in order to get an even better one.

Trying to fill my dex by evolving all of the pokémon that are collecting dust in my PC. I managed to evolve 10 of them. Also, trying to understand how to IV breed, but, unfortunately my Furfrou is not very cooperative.
    X Competitive Team (VGC Style): Commander Sheepard the Ampharos, Coco Chanel the Aromatisse, Me the Slowbro, Father the Marowak, Lobstar the Crawdaunt, Funkgi the Amoongus.

ORAS Special 10th Anniversary Shiny Team Project: Yusei the Blaziken, Postal the Swellow, Myazaki the Milotic, Maroon the Breloom, Christmas the Female Gardevoir, Arrow the Linoone

In game name: Maeve
    FC Code: 0146-8714-8650
    Safari Type: Fighting (Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue)

I love Nicknames!

I moved along Route 10 some more after catching some Pokemon and I flew to Kiloude City afterwards to battle against Serena. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and added some weak ones to my team to level them up, then I headed out and challenged Serena again at the local park. I defeated Serena's Meowstic and Clefable with Pangoro's Crunch and Poison Jab attack, respectively, then I used Blastoise against her Delphox. I defeated it with Surf and I used Ice Beam to defeat her Altaria. Pangoro defeated Serena's Absol with Hammer Arm attack and then I defeated Serena's Jolteon with Crunch. I then flew back to Victory Road to train my Pokemon some more inside. I saved after grinding.

Continued a little with the breeding today as well. I put my Fletchling and Ditto in the Day-Care and I eventually hatched a Male Gale Wings Fletchling with perfect IVs in everything but HP and Sp.att. I will use this one as a parent from now on which makes me very close to getting my target, I hope I will be able to get it tomorrow.

And...now I got a Shiny Kyogre.

And this one was AFTER I got the Shiny Groudon... I should ask for Rayquaza next.

Casual player, is thus confused with all the jargon.
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE pernamently, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2
    Pokémon ΩR IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

Away in Nara, Japan from the 20th of December - 12th of January!

I decided to scrap my whole "play through x with shiny ice types" plan after I couldn't decide between whether to evolve my snorunt into a froslass or glalie, and have since decided to playthrough x with my NU team that I've had a hard time levelling. Also, for added fun I decided to do this playthrough in the korean version. Current team consists of:

Emolga (nicknamed Bzzt! ), lv5, modest nature/motor drive, ev'd 252spatk/252speed/4hp
    Zubat (nicknamed Batwall), lv3, bold nature/infiltrator, ev'd 252hp/252def/4atk, has whirlwind/hypnosis/brave bird egg moves
    Surskit (nicknamed Skeeter), lv5, modest nature/swift swim, ev'd 252spatk/252speed/4def, has hydro pump/signal beam egg moves
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

After grinding at Victory Road, I headed back to the Pokemon League and I entered the main building in order to challenge the Kalos Elite Four again. I entered the Ironworks Chamber first this time and I met Elite Four Wikstrom inside and battled him. I used Pyroar's Flamethrower attack to defeat his Klefki, then I switched out to Blastoise and I battled his Probopass next. Surf was super effective against it and I used Pyroar against Wikstrom's Scizor and Aegislash afterwards. I left the Ironworks Chamber after beating him and I entered the Blazing Chamber. I battled Malva and I used Blastoise's Surf attack to beat her Pyroar, Torkoal, and Chandelure. I then used Raichu's Thunderbolt to beat her Talonflame.

I continued breeding Feebas after swapping the Feebas I had in the Day Care for one of the offspring. I received five eggs and then biked around a lot until all of them had hatched. One of the Feebas I hatched had 31 IVs in everything except Attack, which I didn't need for Milotic anyway. It was definitely the best Pokemon I've ever bred! I EV trained it and then traded with my X in order to evolve it. I also got around to obtaining some other trade evolutions such as Golem and Aromatisse.

After that, I continued levelling up my Milotic alongside my Lilligant. I beat the Elite Four again and I'm going to train at restaurant Le Wow next.

I've been trading legendaries over the GTS in an attempt to complete my Pokedex entries. I'm only left with five non-event legendaries for the National Dex - Moltres, Azelf, Raikou, Heatran and Cresselia.

I've been quite surprised at the Pokemon people put up for trade. I've gotten a Bold Suicune with decent IVs (though nowhere near perfect) - CroCune, anyone? I've also gotten a shiny 6 IV Naughty Rayquaza - not completely sure if it's legit, but hey I'm not complaining.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

I don't think Legendaries can even have perfect IVs.

I've been doing Inverse Battles lately in my quest for Shiny Stones. But now that I've got the special Super Training courses figured out, eff that. For those curious, I used my Tyrantrum over my Delphox. I got to the Roserade course, and I cleared it with something in the neighborhood of 2:22 remaining, yet I didn't get a Shiny Stone for it. What time do I need to have left for the top prizes?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I exited the Blazing Chamber after beating Malva and I entered the Dragonmark Chamber next. I challenged Elite Four Drasna and I used Chesnaught against her Dragalge. Chesnaught's Dig attack did enough damage to defeat Dragalge, then I switched to Blastoise to battle Drasna's Altaria. I defeated it with Ice Beam and used another Ice Beam to beat her Druddigon. I used my Aerodactyl's Rock Slide to defeat her Noivern afterwards and I went to the Flood Chamber next. I challenged Elite Four Siebold after that. I defeated his Clawitzer with Chesnaught's Seed Bomb, then his Starmie with Pangoro's Crunch. I switched to Raichu to beat Gyarados with Thunderbolt and then beat Barbaracle with Chesnaught.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    I don't think Legendaries can even have perfect IVs.

I've been doing Inverse Battles lately in my quest for Shiny Stones. But now that I've got the special Super Training courses figured out, eff that. For those curious, I used my Tyrantrum over my Delphox. I got to the Roserade course, and I cleared it with something in the neighborhood of 2:22 remaining, yet I didn't get a Shiny Stone for it. What time do I need to have left for the top prizes?
    It is random.
    Check out my Twitch channel for Pokemon viewer battles and giveaways!
        Spoiler:

Finished leveling up my Yanmega today... err yesterday. She is now ready for wifi.

I am currently on the home stretch for my Egg Move Roselia. I bred the egg moves Leaf Storm and Sleep powder onto her, and now I am going for the IVs.

I was EV training my shiny Litleo.... when low and behold!! A shiny Cubchoo appears in a horde! *le gasp*

Very lucky I say, it's the first random encounter shiny I've ever found~

Art by me. TinyTorchic is my baby sister~

After starting my journey in Vaniville Town, I headed over to Aquacorde Town to get my first Pokemon. I chose the nickname "Nick", short for "Nicholas". I SRed for a Timid Froakie, which I was able to get. I battled Shauna and then returned home to give my mother a letter. She then sent me on my way, and I arrived at Route 2. I learned how to catch a Pokemon, and now I'm going to try to catch a Jolly Fletchling.

EDIT: Woah, that was fast! I got a Jolly, Male Fletchling already!
    Last edited by Navarch; 23rd February 2014 at 3:58 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

I just made my look extremely fashionable and I fought against this guy... He used 5 legendaries and all of his poké's were shiny...
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Here's the news...

Catching/Trading:
    - Took about 10 attempts but I finally got a Female Iron Fist Chimchar off the GTS for one of my many spare Unown.
    - Traded the remaining Unown of several of the base starter Pokemon for easy breeding if the need arises.
    - Traded a rejected female Iron Fist Chimchar I had breed for an Extreme Speed Dratini. Currently got my last remaining Chimchar on the GTS legendary fishing, seeing if anyone actually dose them trades? Not got much left I really need so figured why not.
    - Encountered and captured a Shiny Murkrow!

Breeding/Training:
    - Got my Diggersby up to level 100
    - Breed and trained up a new Absol to use as a Mega. Maxed out Speed with high attack and the moves; Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Swords Dance & Rock Tomb (for bug types that switch in and try outspeed).
    - Breed and trained up a new Staraptor so I can use it in battle competitions. Maxed out speed with the moves; Close Combat, Brave Bird, Return & U-Turn.
    - Breed and trained up an Iron Fist Infernape. Maxed out Speed with a mixed attacking spread with the moves; Close Combat, Overheat, Thunder Punch & U-Turn. Would have gone for a more fist orientated movepool however I had these same moves on my original Infernape and loved it!
    - Breed and trained up a Regenerator Tangrowth. Maxed out Defense with high HP and the moves; Giga Drain, Ancient Power, Leech Seed & Sleep Powder.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Goten21 View Post
    I just made my look extremely fashionable and I fought against this guy... He used 5 legendaries and all of his poké's were shiny...
    #pokebankproblems

Been catching Friend Safari pokes. Wish you could radar in the Safari because I really want a shiny Sneasel... going to start IV/EV training for next competition because I forgot to download my Digital Player ID in time :'( .
    3DS Friend code: 5300 9842 1003 (Y)

Friend Safari is GRASS type, Tangela/Gogoat/Swadloon

National Dex -> Seen/Caught/Total 604/545/718

Just got a free shiny hasty genesect from some random Jap, whats up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaan View Post
    Just got a free shiny hasty genesect from some random Jap, whats up with that?
    I thought Genesect were impossible to trade in the Gen VI GTS?

Page 227 of 342 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327 ... LastLast