Page 232 of 326 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 8143

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

So, I received my Bulbasaur from Sycamore and a Mega stone. (I'm pretty happy about that, since I wasn't expecting to get one so early in the game. ) I went to see Serena at the Cafe Soleil and then exited the cafe afterwards and traveled around a bit more until I got to the worker who tells you that there is a blackout and that you can't go any farther. So I went back to the entrance of Route 5 and met a guy who told me about O-power. I'll have to get to using O-power sometime today, it sounds really interesting. Right now I just got into my first horde battle with 5 Gulpin vs. my Froakie, it won. But it took a lot of damage. Now I'm fighting twins and my Froakie was knocked out by Plusle and Minun's Quick Attack move. I withdrew my Level 100 Deoxys and sent out Yalik (Poochyena) and the Bulbasaur I received from Sycamore.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I put up with trade stalkers, and I tell ye...It's one hell of a battle of attrition.

I got some more berries, Oran and Pecha, I also got a garden. (What a surprise, I never would've guessed that we'd get a garden in X/Y. :0) I went to the route with the Snorlax blocking the pathway, now I have to travel down route 6 to get to the place where the person with the Pokeflute shall be. I didn't battle any trainers on the way there either, I just wanted to get to the next destination as soon as possible. Plus, my Froakie had fainted, but it is alive and kicking now, so I'll battle on the way back and all.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 2nd March 2014 at 3:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to type a word. :

I have ab 5 rotations of teams all lvl 40 and up to lvl 60. My 6th rotation jus had Celebi Ev trained so it could be seein some action soon. I'm thinking since I only have 6 badges and everyone is leveled up a lot they may be the team for the Elite 4 to offer some challenge.

I have been using the Battle Chateau to level up and get dollars. I used a Gold invitation this morning. Maxed out my style and bought Charizardite - Y.

Recently traded up with my only friend who plays. I gave him a Extreme Speed Dratini , Shiny Dratini , Hydro pump Bagon , ice punch Elekid, Adamant luxury ball Hawlucha. All hand bred. Except shiny. And I threw in Skrelp because I was thinking it was Y exclusive.

I received a Japanese clauncher( plan on using for squirtle breed) , Shiftry , Abomasnow , Japanese Noibat , larvesta, aerodactylite, and gengarite he wasn't using. I also bred his PROTEAN Greninja < my favorite of Kalos.

Ev trained my salamence this morning too.

Looking for a Physic team member for

Gallade , Gardevoir , Azelf , Celebi ???, ????.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I wandered around a bit and found a lot of items and HM01 Cut. I taught my Bulbasaur Cut. Afterwards, I obtained the Pokeflute and watched the firework display. Now I'm going back to the Snorlax blocking the pathway and I'll be battling whatever trainers I find on the way back as I said before.

Bought X yesterday because I wanted a game to do playthroughs on. Started the game (named myself Jensen) and chose Chespin because Delphox is pretty bad and I'd already used Froakie. I caught a Fletchling and Caterpie in the forest and a Litleo outside of Santlune before challenging the Gym. Viola was pretty easy, Fletchling took down Surskit without trouble and Chespin used Rollout on Vivillon a couple of times to kill it. Bug Badge get.

I head to Lumiose after that and met up with my rivals again (god I hate those guys) to see Sycamore, and took Squirtle after battling him. Probably gonna replace it with Lapras once I get the chance. Chespin evolved when I was training outside the city, and after that I went to Parfum Palace and sat through that weird fireworks scene. Once I got the Pokeflute I battled Snorlax and added it to my team. Also, Caterpie and Squirtle evolved at some point.

Once I got out onto Route 8 I captured a Drifloon, which I then replaced Butterfree with. Finished up just before Ambrette town, where Fletchling evolved.

Team:

- lv18
    - lv17
    - lv17
    - lv16
    - lv16
    - lv16
    Last edited by Valoo.; 3rd March 2014 at 5:55 PM.

I got wall'd by a freak'n Defensive Meganium with Leftovers that had the moves:
    Leech Seed
    Protect
    Toxic
    Ingrain

I thought that if I did enough damage before toxic set in (I had 2 pokemon left: Suijin/Greninja and Aegis/Aegislash) that I could take it out easily by the time I would need to switch to Suijin since Aegis was already out. Turns out I couldn't do even that since it had successfully used protect 3 times in a row. When I had to switch into Suijin, I was hoping I could get some freeze hacks or a critical hit since the ai miraculously pulled out 3 protect row. Didn't happen and I lose the 4th battle. When it came to the fifth, my Aegis barely won me the game with its Shadow Sneak Crit on a Ludicolo. I love and hate the Battle Institute sometimes.

On a side note I'm building a sun team consisting of a Ninetales, Mega Houndoom, Venasuar, and Dragonite. Can't decide on the last two. I'm thinking a Rapid Spin/SolarBeam Cryogonal with Levitate or a Latias and possibly a Shiftry or TalonFlame or Cacturne. Can't decide.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 718/718

Okay, so I am travelling down route 7 again. I battled the Snorlax but didn't capture it since I already have a Snorlax in my PC that is level 50. I fought some painters and went inside of the Battle Chateau. I also went to the Day Care to use the PC inside and change the Pokemon I have with me. They are now Growlithe, Trainquil, Sunkern, Beldum, Bulbasaur, and Frogadier. (Yes, my Froakie evolved. I can't wait to get Greninja.) I'll just fight some trainers within the Battle Chateau and then leave I guess. Depends on what happens exactly. EDIT: I battled all the trainers I could battle at the Battle Chateau at the time and then left afterwards. I just engaged in a Multi in-game battle for the first time against Tierno and Trevor with Serena battling alongside me and won. I enjoyed it. Now I'm heading to Ambrette Town.
    Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius; 2nd March 2014 at 8:54 PM. Reason: Included some more information.

Just continuing to complete my seen dex and then work on completing the dex. Need some legendaries such as Landorus, Thundoras, and Yvetel (sp). Also need a Rufflet as well.
    FCC: 1177-7785-9216
    Safari Type: Fairy: Snubull, Swirlix, and blue flowered floette

Seeking a normal safari with Ditto

I explored Camphrier Town upon arrival and received an Ultra Ball from some guy near the Pokemon Center. I then visited the local hotel afterwards and spoke to various people. After paying a visit to Cassius's house and learning about the PC system, I got my hands on the Thief TM that a little girl gave me and then I went back out. I visited the Shabboneau Castle to the north and I met my friend Shauna there. After talking to people there and healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center as well, I headed out to Route 7 and I arrived at bridge where a sleeping Snorlax was blocking the path. After speaking to the crowd of people there and learning that I needed to get the Poke Flute to awaken the Snorlax, I saved.

I decided to do a Double Battle in Rating mode. I almost near to win but all of a sudden I was disconnected. That supposed to be my third win.

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

I just had my first "ragequit". I wouldn't be so ticked if I had started the battle, but SHE challenged ME. YOU chose to fight me, don't run because I wasn't an easy target like you hoped I would be. :/ Whatever, just had to get that out.

Thinking about trying IV breeding. Anyone have tips?
    Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari

My Kalos Shinies:

Hunting for:

Gonna play some in the next few days towards my ultimate in-game team. Going to prep the 9 eggs and get some dummies to hold for transfer all the Power Items (a few of which I need to get first!), a Lucky Egg, Metal Coat and Protector. My ultimate team - Dragonite, Lapras, Scizor, Gardevoir, Roserade, Rhyperior, Chandelure, Heliolisk and Pangoro. Going to run Dragonite, Lapras, Scizor, Rhyperior and Pangoro in the first run through, before doing some post game with the remaining four. Nine Pokemon, covering all 18 types. Only ones I've ever actively trained before in game were Gardevoir in R/S and Heliolisk in my first run through.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Completed the national dex and my live dex. Then went off to try chain fishing and caught a shiny Relicanth. Still got the chain going so we'll see what else I get!

I left the bridge with the sleeping Snorlax and I arrived at the Berry fields on Route 7 and I spoke to a man there. He pretty much gave me control of the Berry fields and I received some Oran Berries and Pecha Berries as well as the Sprinklotad key item afterwards. I planted some of the Berries in the garden and watered them and then I picked up the Miracle Seed that was there. I went to Route 6 after that and walked along a narrow path between the hedges. I battled some Tourist trainers to level up my team and I caught a wild Venipede that popped out of a nearby hedge. I soon arrived at Parfum Palace, but I wandered into the tall grass to the side and I caught a wild Espurr and Honedge in said grass.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    Looking for a Psychic team member for

Gallade , Gardevoir , Azelf , Celebi ???, ????.
    How about Xatu and Bronzong?

@Moodbeam: The chain resets once you reel in a shiny. It doesn't keep going, even if you continue hooking Pokémon afterward.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 3rd March 2014 at 12:31 AM.

So happy. Just got Giratina and Suicune on the GTS. Now all I need is Shaymin and Darkrai.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

I did some more training and evolved a couple more Pokemon. Then, I flew to Couriway Town and headed to Terminus Cave. I made my way to the deepest part of the cave, where I found the Griseous, Lustrous, and Adamant Orbs along with a Big Nugget. I then found Zygarde and battled it. My Parasect got it to low HP and put it to sleep. I then threw several Dusk Balls until it caught. Now, I'm only about 17 or so Pokemon away from completing the Pokedex.

My TRU Shaymin can't pass through. I can't believe it, can it be TRU?! But it is! It is TRU and it won't pass through! :< My other Shaymin passed through, so odd.
    IGN: Bruce
    2DS: 4914-4252-4844 "Harty"
    Safari: Delibird, Bergmite & Cloyster.

I battled a friend and lost horribly. Afterwards I decided to EV train my Frogadier in Special attack. I traded with my friend and obtained a Combee with Sweet Scent so I could encounter hordes much more easily. My Frogadier has leveled up two times. I'll continue to battle Psyduck and Roselia.

I wandered around the left side of Route 6 and I participated in a Double Battle against some Poke Fans and their stylish Furfrou. I headed further south and I encountered a Beauty and I defeated her Pokemon. I battled against a male Backpacker and a Youngster afterwards and I collected some items in the really tall grass. I then went to the right side of Route 6. I battled more trainers, found the Venoshock TM, and caught a wild Kecleon and Sentret too. I headed back to the Parfum Palace entrance and I met Shauna there, then I paid a fee to get into Parfum Palace. Once inside the palace, I was given the task of finding the missing Furfrou. I wandered around the palace looking for the Furfrou and spoke to NPC's.

I went to my PC to retrieve a Pokemon with Pokerus to help me EV train my Frogadier. It took about 3 horde battles for it to finally become infected with Pokerus. I haven't encountered any Roselia in a while. All I've been battling for the past minutes is Psyduck. I went to the PC inside of the day care and deposited 3 Pokemon and left Trainquil, Frogadier, and Combee in my party.

I hatched about six pre-evolved Pokemon from eggs. I then battled many more trainers at the Lumiose restaurants and the Battle Chateau in order to evolve more Pokemon. When I was done with that, my National Pokedex was complete! I vistited Prof. Sycamore in his lab and received the Oval and Shiny Charms from him. After that, I flew to Coumarine City and went to the hotel. There, I received several diplomas for completing all the Kalos dexes and the National dex. They were all sent to my house, so I went there to see them displayed in my room.

So I finally got a decent team consisting Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur and Scizor for participation in double battles online. These are my first Pokémon with decent IV's. They came out strong, I'm winning a lot of battles and I'm having fun doing it.

The only I dislike are trainers with their full legendary Pokémon teams, it's lame. Very OP. But hey, noobs need a way to win as well I guess..

I'm going to do some more online battling in the free section to get some experience and get used to my team, maybe in a while I'll participate in the Ranked section.
    Last edited by Trainer Grey; 3rd March 2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: typo
    ...Bore me with you're legendary team; compliment me with your disconnect...

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    How about Xatu and Bronzong?

@Moodbeam: The chain resets once you reel in a shiny. It doesn't keep going, even if you continue hooking Pokémon afterward.
    Could you provide an interesting Xatu move set ? Bronzong is blah to me
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Page 232 of 326 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast