Page 238 of 339 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 8473

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I've done so many things.
    Firstly, I went to the Battle Institute and got the Master level certificate in both the Single and double battles.
    Secondly I was able to defeat the battle Chatelaines in the Double, Triple, Multi and Rotation Battles; all that's left is winning the Single Ones.
    As for the rest, I guess I'll breed the team that I will be using in my new playthrough on X; I need to beat the game again, starting from the beginnin.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Ev trained my Dragonair and Pangoro last night. Hoping to battle with a friend tn.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I'm trying to think good theme team, but i don't have any good ideas for theme. Any ideas?

I'm also been training my Megas, so they would be useful and higher levels.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Quote Originally Posted by Sutittaja View Post
    I'm trying to think good theme team, but i don't have any good ideas for theme. Any ideas?

Is the theme for an in-game team? You could do an entire team comprised of Pokemon that don't have legs (such as Arbok, Serperior, Drifblim, Victreebel, Tentacruel, pretty much any Pokemon that looks like a fish, Jellicent, Magneton, Dewgong, Forretress, Bronzong, Spiritomb...there's lots of them!), or Pokemon that are all one color (like all green Pokemon, or all purple Pokemon), or Pokemon that are all based on a certain animal (foxes: Fennekin, Ninetales, Zoroark; bears: Beartic, Ursaring, Pangoro, etc.) or Pokemon that have spots (Liepard, Pangoro, Spiritomb). There's all kinds of things you can do!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Sutittaja View Post

Well, there are other ways to theme your team besides which pokémon you use. I know when I played White version, I gave my team a hero theme by giving my pokémon names that sound like superheroes
    • Samurott-Splashdown
    • Crustle-Stalagsite
    • Shiny Gigalith-Gemstar
    • etc.

Maybe you could try that.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I had the game since it's release! I beat it and then started to catch 'em all, literally!

Now, I am shiny hunting with the Shiny Charm! Currently hunting: Pidgey
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

I spoke to Mr. Bonding at the Shalour City Pokemon Center and I got another O-Power from him afterwards. I then headed over to the Poke Mart section of the Pokemon Center and I purchased items including the Dig TM there. I then exited the Pokemon Center and I walked around Shalour City a bit more to explore some more places of interest. I went to the northern part of the city after receiving an Eviolite item inside a nearby house and I met Tierno and Trevor once again. They spoke to me and I compared Pokedexes with them and then I was told to visit the Tower of Mastery north of Shalour City. I didn't go there yet though. Instead I visited Reflection Cave again to train my team some more to level it up.

As my name suggests, Team Turtle.

not bad and covers most types

Blastoise
    Torterra
    Carracosta
    Torkoal
    Avalugg
    Shuckle

but other animal themes I like the idea of is Snakes consisting of:
    Arbork
    Serviper
    Steelix
    Superior
    Dunsparce
    Milotic

Cool Turtle! I decided to do a full fledge Flying TeM, kinda like your ideas, but just Flying Types in General!

On the team:
    Braviary
    Pidgeot
    Charizard
    Noctowl
    Talonflame
    Staraptor
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Gens 1-5 done in my quest for a Living Pokedex. Just Gen 6 left and I will have all the Pokemon not including a few Event Pokemon. I can't wait to get that Shiny Charm.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

My Y save file passed 200 hours played last night. I spent most of yesterday in Lumiose City. I visited the boutique there and bought several clothing items I didn't have yet since I had plenty of money saved up. After that, I went to the lottery place, where I only managed to win the lowest prize. Then, I trained at some of the restaurants. I worked on levelling up some of the EV trained Pokemon in my PC. First, I got a Gorebyss that originated from my Emerald to over level 80. When that was done, I started levelling up my Slowbro some more. While training, I also spread Pokerus to other Pokemon in my party.

After exploring most of Shalour City, I went over to the local Gym but I couldn't enter since Gym Leader Korrina wasn't there. So instead I went over to the Tower of Master to the north of the city. I encountered Tierno again as I headed out of the city and I received the Intriguing Stone thing from him. I then took a picture by the seashore in front of the Tower of Mastery. I turned on my Dowsing Machine to search for items in the sand, then I entered the tower itself and passed by a giant Lucario statue by the entrance. I wandered into another chamber there and I met Korrina again as well as the Mega Evolution Guru. Tierno and Trevor soon arrived and we found out that the Intriguing Stone wasn't a Mega Stone.

My tenth shiny of gen 6 turns out to be a flawless adamant speed boost torchic. If I didn't hate the entire blaziken evolution line in general, I'd probably use it.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Had my first draw EVER in a wifi battle today. Infernape vs Gardevoir, only way I could make it without losing was flare blitz. So I took that chance. I'm surprised that this is the first time it has happened.

Got ripped of on wonder trade, giving a 3 IV lvl 53 Altaria and got a lvl 3 bunnelby.

And finally, chained my third shiny! Shiny gothorita in the pokemon village!

Completed the dex in X. Been playing Y to try out different teams against the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, & Champion. Not really trying to complete the dex on Y, due to it being the game I keep restarting when I want to face the League all over again. After awhile I get bored of doing the same thing over and over in X, I just switch to Y.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

After the Mega Evolution Guru spoke to me about the Intriguing Stone being a fake, Shauna and Serena arrived at the Tower of Mastery. The Mega Evolution Guru spoke some more about Mega Evolution to us and then the subject changed to the Mega Ring. Serena and I had to battle for it since the Mega Evolution Guru only had one Mega Ring to give away. Serena sent out her Meowstic first and I used my Pancham. After enduring its Fake Out attack, I beat Meowstic with Pancham's Payback attack. I used Frogadier to defeat Serena's Absol afterwards, then I switched over to Fletchinder to battle against her Quilladin. I defeated Quilladin with Aerial Ace and my Pancham evolved into Pangoro after that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTurtle View Post
    As my name suggests, Team Turtle.

not bad and covers most types

Blastoise
    Torterra
    Carracosta
    Torkoal
    Avalugg
    Shuckle

but other animal themes I like the idea of is Snakes consisting of:
    Arbork
    Serviper
    Steelix
    Superior
    Dunsparce
    Milotic
    Love me some theme teams !!

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Well it's a been a while since I posted here. I've been on a Rune Factory kick as of late. Anyway, I started playing X and Sapphire again a few nights ago, on X I have (finally) raised my shiny Ninetales up to level 100. She's actually pretty impressive in battle which is rewarding seeing as I spent over a month breeding to finally get a shiny. I also collected all of the starters and evolved them completely. I'm picking back up on my MM breeding for shinies, I just hope beyond all hope that no shiny hunt lasts as long as 4,000+ hunt for my now Ninetales. I have two boxes of MM pairs I've made so I hope this goes well. I've been working on competitive battling but it's just not really my thing, I prefer to breed and raise Pokemon, I don't quite thing I'm aggressive enough to be a competitive battler.

I've got a couple of activities going right now:

- Going through the Battle Chateau, since I completely ignored it before
    - Growing hundreds upon hundreds of berries (currently working on amassing Kee Berries for that good ol' Amaze Mulch )
    - Flying through the Elite 4 to make a ton of money and train my Linoone to be a Pickup machine

Also, miscellaneous wonder trading. I'm waiting to get my White version from my Dad's house, so I can finish importing my Gen V legendaries/events, which will complete my Pokedex and give me the Shiny Charm! Then, I will begin to learn the finer points of IV breeding and team up with my dittos to get some MM'ed shiny pokemon!
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

So I have been Ev training the whole time with +4. I medaled in all games now it's +8. I've prolly trained 10+ pokemon this way :P

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

After finishing a Wedlocke on my Y version (which was suprisingly hard) I'm now starting to MM breeding a ralts. It's the very first time I'm trying it, good thing a friend of mine gave me a 6 IV ditto for my birthday. I got 10 eggs so far and I'm already hoping with every egg "This one has to be a shiny one". After I get my shiny ralts, or grow tired of it, I'm going to start planting berries aswell. Would you guys say it's worth it to try and experiment berry mutation myself (I've heard of it, but don't really know what it is) or if I should look up a guide for it?
    Friend Code 2234 - 8536 - 6702
    Friend Safari is ground with Dugtrio, Trapinch, Palpitoad

Current shiny hunt: Ralts MM breeding, 100+ eggs atm

I beat Super Triples this morning, I'm surprised too because of how much trouble I had with Doubles, and yet the first time ever in the Super Triples Line and I go all the way up to the Charletaine and beat her. I added a Mamoswine that I had bred last night from a Thick Fat Swinub off the GTS and Rotom-W which was originally Rotom-H from my Super Singles team of Rotom-H / (Mega) Gyarados / Aegislash, and went to work.

Basically I just led with Thundurus-T, Mamoswine, and Rotom-W, and just spammed Discharge / Earthquake / Discharge, I barely used any of my other three, unless the opponent got a lucky crit or was using Legendaries that I had to work around.

Now I'm going to get Super Multi out of the way, save my favorite battle style for last, Rotations.

I've spent so much time in the Battle Maison, that even after buying every single TM and 1 each of most of the items, I have about 1,300 BP left.

Thundurus-T @ Timid
    Volt Absorb @ Assault Vest
    31/x/30/31/31/31
    252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    - Discharge
    - HP [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Grass Knot

Mamoswine @ Jolly
    Thick Fat @ Leftovers
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
    - Icicle Crash
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Shard
    - Stealth Rock

Rotom-W @ Calm
    Levitate @ Rocky Helmet
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 6 Sp. Attack
    - Discharge
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Thunder Wave

Politoed @ Modest
    Drizzle @ Damp Rock
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 6 Speed
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Hypnosis

Kingdra @ Adamant
    Swift Swim @ Chesto Berry
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Speed
    - Waterfall
    - Outrage
    - Dragon Dance
    - Rest

(Mega) Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Speed
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

After I beat Serena at the Tower of Mastery, Gym Leader Korrina went back to the Shalour Gym and I left the tower as well. I arrived in Shalour City again and picked up a Sun Stone from a Hiker after trading him the Intriguing Stone. I then visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team and bought more items. I then went inside of Reflection Cave again to do some more training to further level up my Pokemon, which were under-leveled at the moment. I evolved Frogadier into Greninja and Inkay into Malamar while training my team there and I caught some more wild Pokemon as well. After leveling up my other Pokemon, I headed back out to Shalour City and I saved the game in front of the Pokemon Center.

Just got the Free Y! Got Froakie from Tierno and made it through Santalune Forest and am now just training for the Santalune Gym Leader Viola! Also that moment when you realize Elsa is in Pokemon 0.0
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

I walked into pokemon village with my dowsing machine up, it looked like I was ready to bust a cap. No wonder the pokemon scattered lol

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Page 238 of 339 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240241242248288338 ... LastLast