Page 239 of 342 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 8549

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Still training to try to get my shiny charm. Evolved Kabuto and Omanyte today, and now trying to evolve Tynamo and Klang for the dex entry. Also got a friend safari with electabuzz today.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

I've finally defeated battle chatelaine Nita in the Single Battles.
    As for the rest I got the items needed to unlock Shaymin's, Kyurem's and Landorus' other forms.
    Right now, I'm trying to get some mutated berries, just to have all the kinds of berries in the game.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Yesterdy, I started to breed members of my new Disaster Team. Today, I finished all breeding and I'm pertty happy with my team members. Breeding right Absol was such a pain, but now it has great ability and two egg moves, Play Rough and Megahorn. It will be awesome Mega Absol some day.

My Disaster team so far:

Disaster the Absol: lvl 15
    Hellhound the Houndour: lvl 12
    Ripper the Skorpupi: lvl 12
    Inferno the Litwick: lvl 14
    Jaws the Carvanha: lvl 12
    Yveltal: lvl 70
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I wandered over to the Shalour City Gym after healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. Once I was inside I had to navigate through a skate park-esque Gym puzzle while battling against some Gym trainers. I skated around in different directions while encountering the trainers and beating their Fighting-type Pokemon. I used my Talonflame and Malamar against the Gym trainers since those Pokemon had the type advantage. After winning those battles, Gym Leader Korrina's location was finally exposed, but I left the Shalour City Gym in order to heal my team again. I visited the Pokemon Center and I purchased some items there after healing my Pokemon. I then returned to the Gym and saved before battling Korrina.

well might as well give you my crazy last night adventure

well i transferred my new clefairy over that apprently i forgot had a move tutor move (it was from third gen) and shiny as well. Anyway i went to a friends fairy safari to go moon stone hunting and while i was doing that a shiny clefairy showed up. So i was like ok i'll catch this thing. So i did. Then within 5 mintues... A SHINY JIGGLYPUFF showed up. I was like.. whoa hello... how the heck did this happen so fast. So i managed to catch it also, i had repeat balls so it wasn't so difficult. Then after that i finally got the moonstone i needed, thanks to my thief pidgeot that im not using for online

I think shiny charm does affect friend safari's in a certain way...
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I'm ab to go thru some of the last caves on Victory Road and get to the Elite 4 ! Excited
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I'm ab to go thru some of the last caves on Victory Road and get to the Elite 4 ! Excited
    Awesome! Good luck with the Elite Four! I think the levels are in the 50-60s!
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

Finally got the 'Master' rank in doubles at the Battle Institute. That ish is hard, man. x_x I dunno how it works exactly, but from experimenting I think you have to go through all five battles without a poke fainting or something. SO WEWT!
    youtube.com/rooftoprevelations

I challenged Gym Leader Korrina at the Shalour City Gym and I used my Talonflame against her Mienfoo. After enduring Mienfoo's Fake Out, Talonflame defeated Korrina's Mienfoo with Aerial Ace which was naturally super effective. Korrina then sent out her Machoke and I used my Malamar against it. I had Malamar use Psybeam, but Machoke endured the attack. I then had Malamar use Psybeam some more until Machoke fainted and Korrina sent out her Hawlucha last. I used Malamar against Hawlucha and a couple of Psybeam attacks was enough to beat Korrina's Hawlucha. After winning the Gym battle, I received the Rumble Badge and the Power-Up Punch TM from Gym Leader Korrina and I saved the game outside.

I just started my first playthrough of Pokemon X thanks to the free download! I chose Fennekin as my starter and named her Keaton. Although I've only gotten my first gym badge, I've already been incredibly lucky - caught a Pikachu with a Light Ball AND a Shiny Abra! I'm loving Kalos so far.
    my name is hello~
    i do not battle competitively, but i love to trade and battle for fun!
    addicted to completing pokedexes and hunting for shiny pokemon.

@helllo: That is awesome to hear! I already beat my Y version back in October, lol. If you ever get stuck, I think the Serebii forums will be glad to help you!
    I choose Chespin, which happened to be a girl, like your Fennekin. I named her Emmeryn after the character from FE Awakening!
    Good luck on your quest!

As for me in Y, I am just continuing hunting down shinies. Specifically looking for two Eevees, a male and a female!
    Last edited by Symphony; 16th March 2014 at 2:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Awesome! Good luck with the Elite Four! I think the levels are in the 50-60s!
    I beat the Elite 4 with: My under leveled poison team wild card Greninja. Nidoqueen was lvl 56 to start Greninja 60-62. Everyone else was 53 to 55.

Lead Nidoqueen Stealth rock and Toxic spike setter. Used fire blast with her to beat Steel boss.

Nidoking was too under leveled he did land a key superpower tho.

Drapion had a few Night slashes. Good Physic switch out.

Roserade at level 57 took out Tytantrum. And made Barbaracle his b

Gengar almost smoked thru Diantha once I set up spikes and SR. Gengar has Venoshock and hex.

Last member is Protean Greninja. He was the main sweeper as most were too under leveled.

At the end my levels with exp share on were:

Queen 62
    Drapion 56
    King 60
    Roserade 57
    Greninja 66
    Gengar 58

A dark member on a Poison team was key. This was my idea for a team since Fairys were introduced.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

After healing my Pokemon at the Shalour City Pokemon Center and purchasing some items with the money that I won from beating Korrina and the other trainers at the local Gym, I left Shalour City and I headed to the northern part of town to the Tower of Mastery again so that I could pick up the Mega Ring. I encountered the Mega Evolution Guru again there as well as Shauna. I then climbed all the way to the top of the Tower of Mastery and I received the Low Sweep TM on my way up there, then I met Korrina again at the top and got the Mega Ring at long last. I was told that I would have to battle against her for the third time and I had to use one of her Lucario on my team so that I could showcase Mega Lucario.

Just finished rereading the Inheritance series and I'm thinking of breeding a team in X based on characters/animals/objects in the books. Some possibles:

Salamence named Saphira
    Charizard named Thorn (or Shruikan if I can actually breed a shiny)
    Lucario named Blodhgarm
    Slaking named Nar Garzhvog
    Honedge named Brisingr
    Magcargo named Snalgli
    Gogoat named Feldunost
    Mamoswine named Nagra
    Ursaring named Beorn
    Umbreon/Zorua named Solembum (or maybe Purloin. I don't really like any of the cat pokemon so I might just forget Solembum.)

In Y, I started playing a wonderlocke. So far I have caught and wonder traded 4 pokemon:

Aquacorde Town: Froakie was traded for a level 33 Zoroark
    Route 2: Bunnelby was traded for a level 26 Dedenne
    Santalune Forest: Caterpie was traded for a level 1 Mawile (She's Adamant with Metal Burst, Fire Fang, Poison Fang and Thunder Fang )
    Route 3: Fletchling was traded for a level 30 Pyroar

I made it to Santalune City before saving for the night.

I feel bad for trading most of these pokemon when I've been getting all these pokemon that people have put effort into leveling or breeding, especially after giving out so many IV bred pokemon myself. I hate getting things like bunnelby and scatterbug in return for my IV bred pokemon. oh well though.

Also, it kinda sucks that the majority of the pokemon I have received won't obey me for a while.
    Last edited by kyle72686; 16th March 2014 at 6:38 AM.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I continued training my Slowbro at the Battle Chateau. I got it to around level 70 IIRC before leaving. Then, I Wonder Traded away several extra Pokemon I had. After that, I went to the Day Care in order to get back into breeding Pokemon. I decided to start breeding for an Axew to raise into a Haxorus eventually. So far, I have hatched some offspring with several flawless IVs and have been replacing the Axew I have in the Day Care in hopes of hatching even better ones.

After getting Apple the Honedge, I decided to grind my team to level 20. Since this is a wedlocke and Im trying to not use the Exp. Share too much, it took ages... So, after doing that, I got the Poke Flute and all that, beat Snorlax which I am not counting as my encounter because that's bs, and then caught my route 7 encounter, a female Flabebe! Continuing on, I had a surprise double battle (totally forgot about it!), but Pineapple the Fletchinder took care of the issue. In the Zubat Roost, surprise surprise, I got a female Zubat. Finally in route 8 (Im considering counting beach route 8 and mountain route 8 two different zones), my encounter was a female Absol... C'mon, how many females can I get! I kept going, battle after battle, and got to Ambrette Town. There, we visited the fossil place, and they told us to go to Glittering Cave, which we did. On route 9, I caught a female Sandile (another female...). I got to Glittering Cave, and accidentally knocked out my encounter, a FEMALE Mawile. FEMALE. I went through it easily, and decided that my last encounter would decide if I picked Tyrunt or Amaura. If the wild encounter was male, I'd pick Tyrunt, otherwise Amaura. I found a male Dwebble, so I picked Tyrunt to go with me. I finally got to go back, and once I restored it, I found a male Tyrunt (finally a male!). I nicknamed all these Pokemon after fruits which ended up in the reserves box. If Tyrunt had been female and I lost Braixen, Fletchinder or Honedge (my male Pokemon), the only Pokemon I would have had to replace them would have been a MALE COMBEE. Anyways, I then took a break.

Spoiler:- TheSirPeras's Pokemon Y Wedlocke:

This morning, I got my rank to Duchess in the Battle Chateau, finished training my Pickup team, and have grown a bunch of berries. I think today's goal is to do some EV training, grow some more berries, play around with my Pickup team a little bit, and go on a quest to get all the TMs I don't have yet. And maybe I'll get my Gen V legendaries over and complete my Pokedex!
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

Trying to get a shiny Poliwag atm.

Quote Originally Posted by JW1004 View Post
    Trying to get a shiny Poliwag atm.
    Awesome! I'm going for two Shiny Eevees at the moment! I wish you good luck!

At the top of the Tower of Mastery, I battled against Gym Leader Korrina again using one of her Lucario on my team. Since the borrowed Lucario held the Lucarionite Mega Stone, I Mega Evolved it and my Mega Lucario attacked Korrina's Lucario with Power-Up Punch attack and that did some damage. I soon defeated Korrina's other Lucario and I received the Lucario that I used as a gift from Korrina. I left Tower of Mastery afterwards and I returned to Shalour City and I visited the local Pokemon Center once more to heal my team and to purchase some items as well. I then headed out to Route 12 and I encountered my friend Serena again. I received the Surf HM from her that would allow my Pokemon to cross water.

Its official. I once again have a complete Living National Pokedex. i am only missing a couple Events legends that are actually permanently chilling in 5th Generation. Shiny Charm is now in hand. Its time for a Mega Shiny Hunt.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy do I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 17 hrs to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

I have done it! I have done it at last! I finally completed my pokedex! All 718 pokemon caught with the exception of the upcoming pokemon coming out later.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

I completed the Pokedex a few weeks ago following the release of Bank, but it was only today I realized I didn't have any of the diplomas, so picked those up, along with all the Y Mega Stones (I normally work until after 9PM.) I also finished the Looker Sidequest which was a lot shorter than I expected...

I've been Wonder Trading and on the GTS a lot lately in hopes of finding more Vivillon patterns, as of writing this I have 8 of the 18 revealed patterns. There's a link in my signature to find out which ones I need, please help me out if you can.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I completed a 2-for-1 trade with bjt243 today, and I thought it would be cool to include a Tanga berry just as a bonus. I was so surprised when the two Pokemon that he gave me were holding an Assault Vest and Leftovers!

What a very unexpected, thoughtful, and awesome gesture... especially since it also happens to be my birthday! Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

After I received the Surf HM from my BFF Serena, I taught it to my Greninja and then I walked along Fourrage Road. I soon got a gift Lapras from some dude and I returned to Shalour City to deposit it. Upon return to Route 12/Fourrage Road, I entered some patches of tall grass and I battled against some wild Pokemon. I caught a wild Pinsir, Miltank, and Chatot in the tall grass, then I used Cut to cut down a nearby tree and I picked up an Aspear Berry from a berry tree there. I headed back to the coast of Route 12 and I used Greninja's Surf to ride around the water. I soon encountered a Swimmer trainers and I beat his Qwilfish and Binacle with my Raichu's Thunderbolt. I also caught a wild Tentacool and saved there.

Page 239 of 342 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast