Page 240 of 333 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast
Results 5,976 to 6,000 of 8311

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Hm... what have I been up to recently...?

Well, Greninja is now level 100. I've decided on a couple more members for my team, although the entire team itself is rather shaky as of this moment. I'm still in the process of leveling the rest of my 'mons up, and I'm also giving thought to addressing some problems the team may have on a whole.

Beyond that, haven't been up to much. Leveling, contemplating my options, and other not-so-noteworthy things.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Pokemon Y Party Pokemon
    -Fletchinder, L. 100
    -Electivire, L. 75
    -Umbreon, L. 74
    -Gallade, L. 63
    -Lilligant, L. 49
    -Linoone, L. 60

Shadow Stars League Fire-Type Gym Leader

Pyre Badge (credit to FairyWitch for Badge!)

After I finished the 5th gym I decided the clear all the routes and capture the pokemons I didn't caught yet, seems like I got a little reward for that:

I got a shiny scraggy
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

My Petaya Tree finally finished growing and I was able to harvest 4 Petaya berries from it.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

I am finished with the Elite 4. So I finished the single battle line in the Battle Maison. Tried my poison members on the super singles and got smoked. I did accumulate enough BP to get an Electerizer. Evolved my Jolly Electabuzz w/Ice punch. I'll be getting the Toxic orb next for my Qwik Feet Facade Ursaring.

I bred a No guard Adamant Machop last night. Never used this guy always liked him. I'm feelin like breeding a Pansage today for St. Patricks Day. I want to do a monkey Rotation. Infernape, Simipour, Ambipom, Simisage, and ??? . Mankey Machamp and Darmantian are options.

My Fox line up and Serpent lineup are going to be done before the Monkeys tho.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I am finished with the Elite 4. So I finished the single battle line in the Battle Maison. Tried my poison members on the super singles and got smoked. I did accumulate enough BP to get an Electerizer. Evolved my Jolly Electabuzz w/Ice punch. I'll be getting the Toxic orb next for my Qwik Feet Facade Ursaring.

I bred a No guard Adamant Machop last night. Never used this guy always liked him. I'm feelin like breeding a Pansage today for St. Patricks Day. I want to do a monkey Rotation. Infernape, Simipour, Ambipom, Simisage, and ??? . Mankey Machamp and Darmantian are options.

My Fox line up and Serpent lineup are going to be done before the Monkeys tho.
    I love the idea of a monkey team! I may have to follow suit.

I'm spending the day growing more berries and wonder trading, since I can do that at work and not get in trouble :P Tonight, I'll probably spend a bit of time with my Pickup team, and maybe do some EV training or Battle Maison fun to rack up some BP. I want to get multiple Power items to make EV training quicker and easier
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

I really want to make a themed team somehow, but I don't know ._. Maybe a mono typed team lol

I get an idea for a theme team and it just grows on me until there's 5 or 6 pokemon chosen and I'm starting to decide moves for coverages lol. I love using them against my friend who plays. Also random theme match ups online provide fun challenges.

I'm doing a serpent team and a fox team first.

Serpents : Gyarados, Huntail , Gorebyss , Milotic, Eelektross, Rayquaza , And Zygarde. Huntail and Gorebyss switch depending on Physic or dark.

My Foxes are Ninetails , Leafeon , Zorroark , Suicune, Delphox , and ?? It escapes me ATM.

My recent play thru was mono Poison , mono Steel , Dragons, Bears (my sig) , and a dark like team. Physic fell to the back of the pack With Gallade, Gardevoir , and Celebi. Couldn't find fun members I wanted to use.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 17th March 2014 at 9:43 PM.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I kept Surfing along the water on Route 12 and I battled some more wild Tentacool for more experience. I then activated my Dowsing Machine when I was back on dry land and found a Net Ball hidden along the coast. I then battled against a Backpacker trainer and I beat his Linoone with Pangoro's Power-Up Punch, then I arrived at Baa de Mer ranch and I interacted with some of the Skiddo there. I entered the main house there and received the Attract TM from the girl there, then I headed out again and I rode around on a Skiddo and jumped some ledges and picked up a Shiny Stone around Route 12 as I explored some of the areas. I then approached the tall grass and got off the Skiddo and wandered around.

I was up last night

And traded with some passerby guy

He had diance, shiny diance, shiny celebi, shiny xearnes, shiny yvletal, and shiny jirachi

And I was like

Oh my gosh bro
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

I've really been trying to complete the National Dex. I've spent a lot of time at Restaurant Le Wow trying to level up several Pokemon to get their dex entries. It kinda gets tedious to do the same battles over and over again, but there's not much other places to grind for EXP.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    I get an idea for a theme team and it just grows on me until there's 5 or 6 pokemon chosen and I'm starting to decide moves for coverages lol. I love using them against my friend who plays. Also random theme match ups online provide fun challenges.

I'm doing a serpent team and a fox team first.

Serpents : Gyarados, Huntail , Gorebyss , Milotic, Eelektross, Rayquaza , And Zygarde. Huntail and Gorebyss switch depending on Physic or dark.

My Foxes are Ninetails , Leafeon , Zorroark , Suicune, Delphox , and ?? It escapes me ATM.

My recent play thru was mono Poison , mono Steel , Dragons, Bears (my sig) , and a dark like team. Physic fell to the back of the pack With Gallade, Gardevoir , and Celebi. Couldn't find fun members I wanted to use.
    For your Monkey team I would use Infernape, Ambipom, Simisage, Simipour, Darmanitan and Slaking

And for your Fox team, you should consider Alakazam!

I myself have been training my canine team
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

After getting off a Skiddo that I was riding, I walked through some patches of yellow flowers. I battled some wild Pokemon, then I encountered and battled a female Pokemon Breeder. I beat her Seviper and Miltank with Raichu and Pangoro, , then I battled a Youngster to the east of the Breeder. I beat his Whirlipede, Yanma, and Mothim with Talonflame, then I battled a male Pokemon Breeder and beat his Tauros and Zangoose with Greninja. I got closer to the shore and battled a Fisherman and his Magikarp, then I found and picked up a Water Stone as I Surfed around the bay on Fourrage Road north of the Fisherman. I returned to the yellow flowers afterwards and caught some more Pokemon there and then saved.

My 6th gen OU team suffered its first two-game losing streak, sadly. Apparently blaziken is easily-exploitable, and can get back-to-back crits on a +2 HJK in consecutive -bleep- ing matches...
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Since getting the shiny charm I have played about 4 to 5 hrs and still no shiny. I have some terrible luck with Shiny Hunts
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 1 month to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Made friend with a guy named Luca and now have a friend safari with Ditto!
    3DS friend code:4227-2123-2345
    Friend Safari: Phantump, Shuppet and Spiritomb

Just hatching some Litwicks to get some shinies, then lo and behold...I get a female. 4ivs. Five minutes later...another shiny Litwick, this time with Infiltrator and 5 correctly placed IVs.
    This baffles me since I've hatched about 600-something Deinos in the hope of getting a shiny, but nothing yet. Hm what are the chances. ;_;
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

So I just battled some hacker with a shiny Contrary Serperior. I know it was Contrary because when my Intimidate Mawile went out against it, its Attack rose instead of falling. I quit at that point because I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of winning. His Pokemon also were doing an awful lot of damage, and he was always going first. I don't know what else could have been hacked on his team, but whatever. I'm having a really-really-peeved moment at all the hackers out there who think they're good when really they're just cheaters. And I see that he's battling someone else now; I feel bad for that poor person who might not know his Pokemon are hacked.

I haven't run into this kind of thing on Gen VI Wifi before, and I certainly haven't seen any Wondertombs or anything. Has anyone else battled someone with a hacked ability?

HE'S CHALLENGING ME TO ANOTHER BATTLE NOW. I WANT SO MUCH TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I captured some more wild Pokemon including an Exeggcute and Pachirisu in the yellow flowers along Route 12/Fourrage Road. I then left those yellow flowers and headed over to Coumarine City to the east next. As soon as I arrived, I received a Holo Caster message from my friend Serena; she told me to meet her in front of the Coumarine City Gym so that we could battle again. As I moved throughout Coumarine City, I received a Silk Scarf in one of the houses, then I spotted a kiosk that sold Incense items and I headed over there. I didn't buy an Incense though since they were too expensive. Instead I continued to wander around Coumarine City and I walked passed the coastal part of the city past some boats.

Have been Wonder Trading for a quite long while now.. Never got any of the supposed Protean Froakie that were supposed to be on there.

Did a regular trade, got a Protean Froakie, Docile, no egg moves. YAY!

Also, evolved 5 Scatterbug I got through trade, turned out one had a pattern I didn't have before! Yay! Up to six now:
    - Continental: My own.. Not too interesting really.
    - Tundra: Newest - yay!
    - Polar: Second newest - yay!
    - High Plains, Modern and Elegant: The ones everybody and their mother have.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Found some amazing offers in GTS and Passerby trades, but the internet kept on derping whenever I initiated the trade. -.-

Think it's about time to stop relying on free WiFi. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    For your Monkey team I would use Infernape, Ambipom, Simisage, Simipour, Darmanitan and Slaking

And for your Fox team, you should consider Alakazam!

I myself have been training my canine team
    I have a 5 iv Shiny Riolu. With all egg moves I completely forgot about. :/. I seeked them out after a wonder trade and the sent it for my lvl 92 hasty Lugia.

I want to use Slaking but I jus can't. I have strongly considered Manectite.

With the Foxes Delphox and Ninetales will know Physic moves. But Alakazam it really powerful I would like to use it. Also Lucario going mega.

I want to Use Drought Ninetails , switch in Leafeon with chlorophyll maybe Swords dance one time and then Baton pass +2attack +2 Speed (Chlorophyll in Sun ) to Mega Lucario lol. In a nut shell.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 19th March 2014 at 12:09 AM.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I kept exploring Coumarine City and I tried to find the local Pokemon Center. I wandered closer to Seaside Station since that's where the monorail that led to the southern part of town was. I received an Good Rod from a Fisherman by the coast, then I headed north to the Coumarine Hotel. Once inside there, I spoke to various people there and I obtained a Lucky Egg from a girl after showing her one of my Pokemon with high happiness. I then continued to explore the Coumarine Hotel and I met the Game Director and then I went back outside. I spoke to a female by sea and I answered her question and received the Embargo TM. I then went to Seaside Station and I met Professor Sycamore and Diantha there and saved.

I beat the 8th Gym Leader and now am on Victory Road. I beat me rival and about to finish my way through. I plan on training my team to lvl 65 or 70 before taking on the League.

Last night I completed a trade with a Trade Shop here on Serebii Forums. My little to no value Snorlax in a Heavyball transferred from Soul Silver for her Feebas with all egg moves and 3 key ivs. Very happy ab the trade.

I also got my cousin started on HG last night with Volt tackle Pikachu , Charmander , Squirtle , and had the Event Arceus so I took it to the Sinnoh Ruins and let him pick between Dialga , Giratina and Palkia. He chose Giratina. And the I soft reset until a decent nature. I got docile so I went with it.

Back on Y I bred the last member of my Triple Ice team. Froslass.

Then I went to the move tutor to remember any moves my pokemon needed to know. Galvantula was 1 lvl away from Sticky webs so I waited. Heatran remembered Earth Power. I then taught it Tm Flashcannon.

I have ab 6 pokemon to Ev train. Ab 10 to breed. Including landing a HA on a female Eevee :/ But last night I did receive a Eevee with Wish and Yawn so that takes some leveling away.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I started my Y shiny run last night with; Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Scatterbug, Honedge and Noibat. My first wild encounter after doing EV training was a Shiny Caterpie I got all the way to Korrina and saved.

Page 240 of 333 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast