Page 243 of 343 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 8557

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

I left the Coumarine City Gym after beating Gym Leader Ramos and winning the Plant Badge and I went to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I now had to visit Lumiose City again to win the fifth Gym Badge, so I headed south to Route 13/the Lumiose Badlands since that's where I needed to pass through first. I met Professor Sycamore's assistants, Sina and Dexio when I arrived and they upgraded my Pokedex into the Mountain Kalos Pokedex. I then traveled through Route 13 and I walked along the dirt and sand and I caught a wild Trapinch that appeared in the sand, then I picked up some items around the Lumiose Badlands including a Nest Ball and Smooth Rock. I then battled some more wild Pokemon.

I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. Whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Oh gosh... my Y Wedlocke has turned to ****.

So after losing Pear, I felt like I should avenge her. I went into a battle with a trainer who had a Throh and a Hawlucha or something like that... I had Braixen up front, who actually did decently... but Cantaloupe fell.

RIP Cantaloupe. My first capture ever going down so easily. You will be missed.

So with two deaths in Satan's home, I was pretty down. I went to get a Zubat named Quince to replace it. I kept advancing through the cave... until a stupid battle where I had Fletchinder up front. It went down to a Crit...

RIP Pineapple. My team was starting to feel so different. I went to get Cherry the Binacle from the box.

I finally got through this shithole.

In Shalour City, I did all the boring talking to the random people, and then went to battle Serena. I had Honedge up front because I thought it'd pretty smart (I only remembered she had Frogadier and Meowstic)... Honedge beat Meowstic... but went down to that stupid Absol!

RIP Apple. You joined the team to comfort Pear, but now...

I had to send Persimmon the Sandile in... even though it was around level 20. And it went down so quickly...

RIP Persimmon. You died so quickly...

I then sent in Litleo since it had Rock Smash. Which it used to knock out Absol. But then Frogadier came out and knocked us out in one hit...

RIP Orange. This is such a hard loss since Orange has been around for so long...

I sent in Binacle as I had to... but it also went down really quickly...

RIP Cherry.

I sent in Braixen as it was my last option, and it managed to win. I stopped afterwards, being depressed and all...

#screwserena

Spoiler:- TheSirPeras's Pokemon Y Wedlocke:

Continued with the breeding today. I put my regular parents in the Day-Care, and on the second Egg, I hatched what I wanted; a Timid Togepi with Serene Grace and perfect IVs in everything but Attack. So I didn't need that Female Togepi I hatched yesterday, but I will keep it if I need to breed more Togepi in the future. I hatched the remaining eggs afterwards, then I went to transfer everything to Bank. I had to buy a new pass since my old one expired, guess I have to remember this day for that reason, even if I'm not sure it will matter in the end. I transferred over everything I had used for breeding and everything I had hatched except for the ones that will be part of the team. I also got 294 Poke Miles which is quite cool. Now that I have all six members for my team, I need to start with EV-training them. I'm not sure when I will do that though, hopefully sometime later this week at least. Though I might start with maxing their affection in the Pokemon-Amie instead, not sure yet. I also need to decide nicknames for all of them before I can start with anything... so that is up next.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I added some mega-evolution data to my X Pokédex, unlocking Mega Amphy, Mega Zam, Mega Scizor, Mega Ttar, Mega Manectric, and Mega Garchomp. In Y version, all I unlocked new was Mega Medicham, Black Kyurem, and Therian Thundurus/Landorus, but I did manage to capture Zygarde and Moltres, finally, thanks to my Vileplume from SS. I caught Zygarde in 5 Dusk Balls, ending the struggle with a Critical Capture. Moltres joined my collection after only 3 Dusk Balls, and I didn't even have to put it to sleep (I couldn't with Safeguard in the way. :\)

Anyway, I think I'm pretty much done with X/Y now. I won't delete all my hard work to do Nuzlockes and speed-runs, and that sort of junk, nor do I complete the Pokédex, run up scores in battle facilities, etc., so yeah... Done...

As I moved along Route 13/Lumiose Badlands, I picked up a Heat Rock and a Guard Spec. in the sand, then I caught a wild Dugtrio in the dirt. I walked along another path and picked up the Charge Beam TM too. I then spotted a man who turned out to be a Team Flare grunt. I beat his Houndoom and Golbat with Pangoro and Raichu, then I received the Power Plant Pass item from the Flare grunt. I then followed a railing east of the Flare grunt and picked up a Sun Stone. I then arrived at the Kalos Power Plant after that and I met another Team Flare grunt inside. I beat his Scraggy and Croagunk, then I explored the area and picked up a Zap Plate near a Power Plant worker who was selling some Fresh Waters. I then saved.

Traded up everything from Soul Silver jus now. Gave my friend ab 12 pokes because he's really behind in breeding and battling in general. I got him the Eevees with egg moves and HAs. Stuff I had just been working on.

Did a few wonder trades. Received someone I planned on breeding later in the day so that saved a lot of time. Someone seeked me out for a trade from my shout out thing " I got Legendaries ". Then proceeded to trade my Azelf for their Kyogre. It was Hasty I am very pleased.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Still working on my Froakie MM. This is taking a while, but I'm popping out nothing but 5IV Froakie, which will be fun to give away on WT. I'm about ~230 deep, so hopefully the shiny will come soon!

After this escapade, I'm gonna take an MM/hatching break and run some errands. Get the O-Powers, plant some berries, go to every tree in the area and snag today's berry, and maybe a round in the Battle Maison. Then, I'll start to MM for a Fletchling!
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

Did a trade evolution with myself using only one 3DS (but two different carts). The days of needing two DS's to trade are over!
    Pokemon Black FC: 2665 7832 1693

I left the room with the Power Plant workers and went into the hallway and headed north and encountered another Team Flare grunt. I beat his Croagunk and Golbat and I then battled against another grunt and I beat his Mightyena with Pangoro. I met more Team Flare grunts as I moved around the Kalos Power Plant and I used Pangoro against most of their Pokemon since I wanted to level him up some more. After beating the last Team Flare grunt I wandered into a Team Flare Admin and I beat his Houndoom with Pangoro's Circle Throw. I then battled against Team Flare Aliana who used a Mightyena. I defeated it with Pangoro's Power-Up Punch. Once Aliana was beaten, I obtained some Full Restores and saved.

I organized a lot of my PC boxes today. I rounded out ab 4 teams I'm working on. Everyone at lvl 1 for the most part so there's a lot of work to be done.

Ice team :

Walrein lvl 56 ready to roll
    Kyurem-W timid Lvl 71 needs some Evs but ready
    Swinub jolly lvl 1 stealth rock icicle crash
    Snover lvl 1adamant snow warning
    Snorunt lvl 1 timid ice body will be froslass
    Beartic lvl 61 snow cloak ready

Foxes
    Vulpix timid drought Hypnosis lvl 1
    Eevee jolly HA curse yawn wish lvl 1 will be Leafeon
    Riolu adamant lvl1 high jump kick bullet punch crunch Blaze kick
    Zorroark adamant lvl 1 sucker punch
    Fennekin magician timid lvl 1 hypnosis wish
    Suicune naive lvl 40 needs Evs and 10 lvls + moves

Serpents

Clamperl timid lvl 1 female Needs to be taken to lvl 50 for shell smash
    Clamperl jolly lvl 1 male Same
    Rayquaza lvl 50 hasty needs Evs and moves
    Gyarados lvl 62 jolly ready to use
    Milotic lvl 1 bold has all egg moves needs Evs and lvls
    Tynamo lvl 1 timid

Physic

Gallade lvl 29 Drain punch Leaf Blade Night slash. Needs physcho cut and razor claw for Crits but ready to use
    Kirlia lvl 27 timid has Evs needs lvls and moves
    Celebi lvl 10 mild has Evs that's it
    Mewtwo lvl 99 just reset has moves needs Evs
    I need 2 more members here. I have a Latias and Latios but only use 1.

This is wht I'll be doing for a while. Wht does everyone think ? I received my Fennekin and Vulpix today via wonder trade. It saved me from breeding them.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 25th March 2014 at 1:09 AM.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Once I had solved the crisis at the Kalos Power Plant and Team Flare fled the building, I headed back to the room where all the Power Plant workers were and I obtained a Magnet and the Flame Charge TM there. I left the Kalos Power Plant afterwards and I headed back out to Route 13. I went south towards the entrance to Lumiose City and I picked up a Rare Candy. I finally arrived at Lumiose City's northern area after fixing the electricity issue and things were back to normal in the city. I met Shauna agaiv after arriving in Lumiose City and I had to visit the Prism Tower next. I headed there and I realized that the tower was also the Lumiose City Gym which I would challenge later, but first I wanted to explore the city.

I've been thinking about fashioning myself a mono-Steel team out of my various ex-partymates, but I need a sixth member. I'm considering breaking one of my personal rules and trying to fit in a Legendary, but I'm open to alternative suggestions. Here's what the team consists of so far:

Aegislash
    Mega Lucario
    Scizor
    Ferrothorn
    Metagross
    Bastiodon/Heatran/Registeel
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 25th March 2014 at 5:29 AM.

Been getting craploads of shiny trades, especially Eevee's, so I WTed a Shiny Eevee. Bet that person in Japan that traded me a Shroomish was happy, lol. Anyway, also got a Shiny 6IV Modest Froslass that night, so that was a good night :3
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I got back into playing Y yesterday. I continued breeding for an Axew. In the first batch of eggs I hatched, I got an Axew with perfect IVs in everything except Speed...which was zero. >_> I then hatched more eggs until I hatched an Axew with 31 in Speed and several other important stats. I infected it with the Pokerus and will EV train it later.

After that, I wonder traded away some of my extra Axew. I obtained some Route 2 Pokemon and a German Gyarados.

I explored the northern streets of Lumiose City and I rode on a Gogoat shuttle for transportation around the city. I wandered throughout the Northern Boulevard area on the Gogoat shuttle and I passed by some cafes and then I went east and received an Expert Belt inside the Fighting Dojo building. I visited the Pokemon Center afterwards and I healed my Pokemon and purchased some items inside there too. I then went across to the Lumiose Museum after that and wandered around there after paying an entrance fee. I obtained the Dragon Tail TM, then I visited Hotel Richissime and met Mr. Bonding and got another O-Power from him. I went to the 5th floor and got the Echoed Voice TM from a girl, then I saved.

I finally did it, I finally finished the Battle Maison, and I have a nice bundle of 2,151 BP to spend on stuff, even though I have all the TMs and items already. Maybe I'll buy 10 Ability Capsules, who knows.

The final trophy I needed was the Super Multi Battle line, and shockingly I finished it with the AI team that was based off of me. He had a Landorus and a Milotic, so I used Thundurus-T and (Mega) Scizor to win. This was maybe the 5th or 6th attempt at the streak, and I'm glad it's finally over with. It's incredibly stressful relying on the AI when both your Pokemon are fainted, which happened more than I should have let it. There was one particularly stressful battle which was down to a Chandelure / Tangrowth / Carracosta against Landorus / Milotic. Lando just flat refused to use Earthquake, which at the time would have been a death sentence, as Rock Slide actually got lucky flinches on both, and I'm not sure the battle would've ended the same way. I wonder if the AI also gets the same Hax bonus as the opponent AI does, there were more times that Rock Slide crit one or both of the opponents Pokemon, while Discharge barely paralyzed anyone.

This was my team:

Thundurus-T @ Timid
    Volt Absorb @ Leftovers
    31/31/30/*/30/31
    252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Discharge
    - HP [Ice]
    - Focus Blast
    - Nasty Plot

Scizor @ Adamant
    Technician @ Scizorite
    31/31/31/*/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
    - Bullet Punch
    - X-Scissor
    - Brick Break
    - Swords Dance

This was the AI's team:

Landorus @ Adamant
    Sand Force @ Smooth Rock
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 HP
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Sandstorm
    - Protect

Milotic @ ???
    Competitive @ Wacan Berry
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    252 HP / 252 Sp. Att / 6 Spe
    - Hydro Pump
    - Blizzard
    - Mirror Coat
    - Recover

Again the Charletaine was pretty simple, it was Nita / Morgan with Thundurus / Tornadus / Virizion / Latias, and again Scizor swept them with +2 Bullet Punch. The only reason I know what nature Landorus was is because it had the exact same Speed as Thundurus-T, so after a little math, I figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mapachatumbili View Post
    Did a trade evolution with myself using only one 3DS (but two different carts). The days of needing two DS's to trade are over!
    I'm curious as to how that worked, unless you used the GTS for it, as I know Poke Bank doesn't evolve Pokemon (sadly).
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    I've been thinking about fashioning myself a mono-Steel team out of my various ex-partymates, but I need a sixth member. I'm considering breaking one of my personal rules and trying to fit in a Legendary, but I'm open to alternative suggestions. Here's what the team consists of so far:

Aegislash
    Mega Lucario
    Scizor
    Ferrothorn
    Metagross
    Bastiodon/Heatran/Registeel
    I think you have some border line teammates and that last slot determines your uberness. In this order:

Heatran
    Registeel
    Bastiodon

So that's up to you. Win or have fun.

Empoleon has some unique upside too. Skarmory and Mawile help the fighting weakness.
    Last edited by 3fiddy; 25th March 2014 at 3:49 PM.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I did the Super Training last night with Rayquaza then used all my bags on both my Clamperls. I got 3 pokes trained in speed tho I'll prolly work on the attack and special attack side of them tn. I can't decide on a good Rayquaza Moveset tho??

If I can't handle anymore Ev training I'll prolly run them thru the Elite 4 because they learn Shell Smash at lvl 50. Then be ready to evolve and learn Baton Pass.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post

I'm curious as to how that worked, unless you used the GTS for it, as I know Poke Bank doesn't evolve Pokemon (sadly).
    First of all, congrats on getting all the trophies. I've got two so far, but I'm working on the others.

As for how I traded with myself, yeah, I definitely used the GTS, something that I will do again when I'm ready to send my Karrablast over to became an Escavalier. The trick is to offer up something in one game really crappy that you know nobody would want (like a Route 1 rodent) and ask for the required pokemon that you want (like a trade evolution). Then take out the game version you are playing, insert the other version and find that trade on the GTS. Accept, and you are good to go!

How I did it is that in my X game, I went onto the GTS, offered up a Skiddo, and asked for a Pumpkaboo between the levels of 11-20 (my Pumpkaboo was level 16 at the time). After making the trade, I took out X, put in Y, went onto the GTS and accepted the trade that I offered.

The trick is to offer up a crappy pokemon and accept the trade with the "good" pokemon that you want to evolve. That way if your offer is accidently accepted, then you haven't lost a valuable pokemon.
    Last edited by mapachatumbili; 25th March 2014 at 6:09 PM.
    Pokemon Black FC: 2665 7832 1693

I started today to train my Swords of Justice members. They all was about level 45, only Keldeo is level 50. Need to train hard to get them around level 100.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

Quote Originally Posted by Sutittaja View Post
    I started today to train my Swords of Justice members. They all was about level 45, only Keldeo is level 50. Need to train hard to get them around level 100.
    Post your team up somewhere

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Damn it's been a while. I've played nearly 4 hours of my Nuzclocke and I haven't even gone near Viola...

Anyway, after receiving Shaman the Fennekin, I battled Shauna and her Chespin. Ember destroyed it, no fears with that battle. Talked to my Mom, did the boring stuff and finally got to Route 2 (I don't understand the Hiker outside the bridge heading to Route 2. He offers nothing of interest, and his advice sucks). Serena taught me how to catch a Pokemon, because after 8 years+ of Pokemon I don't know how to catch a ****ing Pidgey! By the way, Pidgey was not my capture on the route; Fletchling was. Flappy-Bird the Fletchling. Trained my team to level 8, battled the noob with the Zigzagoon, and went into Santalune Forest. There, I caught Butterfly, the Scatterbug. Was hoping for an Elemental Monkey/Pikachu, but Scatterbug is OK. Trained my team to level 10, which meant Butterfly evolved. I cleared the Forest, and headed to Route 3.

My first capture there was a Pikachu, called Voltage (I think, haven't checked). Came with a Light Ball as well! Hope my luck continues. Team was trained to Level 12, so Spewpa evolved into a (Garden patterned) Vivillon! I reached Santalune City, battled the Skater, and caught Bugs-Bunny the Bunnelby on Route 4. What a waste. I could've caught a Dunsparce or a Lileo or even a Psyduck. WTF. Meh, I have begun training him. He's currently Level 8. He'll hit level 12 before I even challenge Viola (I have slight OCD on this).

My current team:
    Shaman the Fennekin, Level 12
    Flappy-Bird the Fletchling, Level 12
    Butterfly the Vivillon, Level 12
    Voltage the Pikachu, Level 12
    Bugs-Bunny the Bunnelby, Level 8

Deaths:
    None, hoping it stays that way.

Beginning to grow frustrated with my Froakie MM. I've hatched just shy of 550 eggs, and have not yet found a Shiny - and that's with the Shiny Charm! But alas, I'm fighting on.
    My in-game name is Rebecca. I am a boy in real life. The number of people who think this is weird is a tad baffling to me.

After receiving an O-Power at Hotel Richissime in Lumiose City, I went to the lobby and I spoke to a woman. I was allowed to help out and I did some room service and stuff like that. After helping out there and being rewarded, I headed out of the hotel and I visited some more buildings and locations of interest around North Boulevard and got a Prism Scale from a little girl. I walked by the Battle Institute and also the Lumiose Station as I wandered toward the Route 16 gatehouse, but I didn't go through there yet. I finished exploring part of North Boulevard and I headed over to Rouge Plaza next, then to Autumnal Avenue where I found a restaurant where I could participate in some battles and I saved the game there.

Page 243 of 343 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293 ... LastLast