Page 245 of 333 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 8321

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

A couple of days ago, I EV trained the Axew I had bred earlier. Once it was fully EV trained, I began to work on levelling it up by training at the Battle Chateau. I managed to get some levels on it, though not enough for it to evolve yet. During my time at the Chateau, I also trained my Aegislash some more and got it to grow several levels. I will continue training soon.
    Additionally, I Wonder Traded some more of my extra Axew. The Pokemon I received in exchange for my Axew for one of my trades was...another Axew.

I've gotten my mono-Steel team all sorted out, finally. I'm using Lucario, Aegislash, Heatran, Mawile, Scizor, and Metagross. Ferrothorn was just too slow to survive, and Mega Mawile is just too cute and deadly to pass up. I named my Mawile Allure because of its lovely come-hither gaze. I have a ton of the same weaknesses, sadly, but that's the big drawback of any monotype team.

Lucario@Expert Belt
    Hasty
    Steadfast
    -Aura Sphere
    -Flash Cannon
    -Dark Pulse
    -HP[Ice]

Aegislash@Leftovers
    Quiet
    Stance Change
    -Shadow Claw
    -Sacred Sword
    -King's Shield
    -Swords Dance

Heatran@Rocky Helmet
    Bashful
    Flash Fire
    -Flamethrower
    -Flash Cannon
    -Earth Power
    -Ancient Power

Mawile@Mawilite
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    -Iron Head
    -Play Rough
    -Sucker Punch
    -Swords Dance

Scizor@Lum Berry
    Lax
    Technician
    -Bug Bite
    -Bullet Punch
    -Aerial Ace
    -Swords Dance

Metagross@Kasib Berry
    Mild
    Clear Body
    -Meteor Mash
    -Zen Headbutt
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch

After entering Laverre City, I spoke to some random NPCs around the middle of the city and then I headed over to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my team there. I spoke to people around the lobby at the PC and encountered Mr. Bonding again and I got another O-Power from him. I bought some items at the Poke Mart section and then I headed back outside to explore more of the city. I found the Laverre City Gym, but I didn't enter it yet. I went east and found a person who taught the Pledge moves to Starter Pokemon, but I wasn't interested in using his services so I left. I picked up an Ultra Ball as I moved around and I obtained the Gengarite Mega Stone from a woman near a shack, then I headed out.

I'm not sure if this thread is the right one to discuss this in, but apparently there is a new update for X and Y available right now!! Edit: Never mind, I'm moving my data to a different SD card, and it lacks the update.
    Last edited by Pokemon Power; 28th March 2014 at 2:32 AM.

Caught 1 more pokemon on my Appricorn ball hunt. 2 to go. Hurry up Kurt lol !

Ab to Ev train some more serpents ..
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

At Laverre City, I entered the Pokemon Fan Club and met the Pokemon Fan Club Chairman who gave Effort Ribbons, then I showed a small Pokemon to the man by the Pokemon Center and received a Poke Doll. I headed out and found a Leaf Stone near mushrooms as I wandered around outside of a cafe. I visited that cafe after that and spoke to customers inside and they showed me Pokemon that were registered in my Pokedex. I headed out afterwards and I wanted to visit the Poke Ball Factory, but I couldn't enter it yet. I picked up some items outside and then I headed over to the Laverre City Gym because I wanted to start battling against the Gym trainers. I stepped into the Gym and I saved before battling.

I finally caught Mewtwo tonight. I whittled down his HP with my Doublade's False Swipe, and caught him on my second Dusk Ball. Decent nature, okay IVs.

Now that I have the Shiny Charm, I'm still working on my Living Dex. I am currently just spending time in my brother's awesome dragon-type Friend Safari, hoping for a Shiny Dragonair, Sliggoo, or Gabite.

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

After entering the Laverre City Gym, I had step on various warp panels in order to move around the dollhouse-like Gym design inside. I already knew how to reach Gym Leader Valerie's location since I had experience with this particular Gym puzzle, but I wanted to battle against all of the Gym trainers there for some more experience points, so I moved around randomly looking for Gym trainers. I battled the first Furisode Girl and I beat her Dedenne and Azumarill with my Malamar and Raichu, then I battled another Furisode Girl at the right corner of the Laverre Gym and I defeated her Aromatisse with my Greninja. I battled two more Furisode Girls and their Fairy-type Pokemon and I saved before battling Valerie.

Well now that I got done mourning the loss of my starter and I have trained up some of the members on my team a bit more I decided to head into the Glittering Cave. Right away I made sure to catch my pokemon for this "route".
    >Mr. Mime was traded for Fletchling<

The strangest thing about this fletchling is that it's level 22 and has gale wings, but it's move's are Peck/Agility/Flail/Roost. I'm not sure if some of the egg moves were removed or what but it's still nice to have none the less. I may already have a flying and a fire type on my team but i'll definitely train him up. He's also got an adamant nature which is nice. I decide to run out and snag her from the PC.

>>Fletchling was taken out for Litwick<<

Back to the cave we go, this time taking our time to travel through. I have to be extra careful now. So there's nothing wrong with taking thing's slow. I make it through and a few evolutions happen. Well Froakie evolved last night, Fletchling evolved, and Skidoo evolved. I made it out to Shalour City and rested up at the pokemon center. I go to talk to the evolution guru and beat Calem for the mega ring. I scooted back to the gym and while fighting the trainers Pidgeot evolved! Which is a good thing.

So I finally beat all the trainers and make it to the gym leader, starting off the battle I lead with Fletchender. She wasted both of her hyper potions on Mienfoo in the beginning and I easily took it out with 2 pecks to the face I leave Fletchinder in when Machoke comes out and keep pecking away...unfortunately however I didn't realize Machoke had rock tomb...Fletchinder fainted in the gym battle, so close to evolving. I send out Litwick for it's first time in battle and she does really well. Luckily by the time Hawlucha came out she piratically sacked it by only using hone claws. And that's the battle. I get the rumble badge and TM98 Power-up-punch.

I take the time now to go and place Fletch into the death box. It would have been nice to have Gale Wings priority but I'm not going to mope around to much. I make my way up the tower and win in the Lucario v. Lucario battle and name my new male Lucario Rory. I decide here's a good place to end for tonight and i'm going to train up some more.

Also as of right now i'm looking for someone to evolve my Machoke and Graveler, if anyone wants to help, i'll make a post in the trade form to.

Spoiler:- Pokemon so far:

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I officially completed National Pokedex today. 718/718. Newest mission: Fill in all gaps via breeding to have every stage of pokemon, then level all up to level 100.
    FC: 1564-1984-8408
    My Safari: Dark with and Inkay

Just needing Blazikenite...Willing on trading Squirtle with Blastiosinite or Bulbasaur with Venusaurite for it.

Need a pokemon? If it's breedable, I can get it ready. Not trading Mythicals or über-legendaries. PM with pokemon request.

Pokemon count: 718/721 (anxiously awaiting the Diancie Event. Coming soon according to pokemonxy.com)
    Current Sprites Count:
    Flawless Sprites Count:

Breeding:
    Ended up getting the Female Eevee with HA and correct IV's about 40 minutes after I made the previous post. Was glad to be done with that, turn it into a Sylveon, and the male one not sure if I should turn into a Jolteon or Espeon, (it has a HA too and Magic Bounce does sound nice)

Still no luck with the shiny froakie, (Timid/Protean) with 5-6IVs 31/xx/31/31/31/31... Shiny Charm, come on, I believe in you~

Just finished breeding a Smeargle (Timid/Own Tempo) with 5 IV's 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Plan to make it an entry hazard setup. Sticky Web/Stealth Rock/Spore and unsure what to use for the last move as of yet.

Adventure:
    I keep forgetting to follow up on trying to get the Foreign Souvenir... I do it for 1-2 days and forget. Ugh.

Farming:
    Working on the last mutation berries I was missing, Kee and Maranga. I'll have every berry once those finish growing.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

In light of the successful completion of my X version's mono-Steel team, I've decided to make a mono-Water team on my Y version. I didn't need to catch, breed, or level anything up, as every member of this team is a teammate from Gens 4 thru 6. It looks like this:

Starmie@Kasib Berry
    Brave
    Natural Cure
    -Scald
    -Dazzling Gleam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Ice Beam

Lanturn@Leftovers
    Calm
    Volt Absorb
    -Thunderbolt
    -Scald
    -Thunder Wave
    -Confuse Ray

Kingdra@Chesto Berry
    Mild
    Sniper
    -Waterfall
    -Outrage
    -Dragon Dance
    -Rest

Greninja@Expert Belt
    Quirky
    Torrent
    -Surf
    -Dark Pulse
    -Ice Beam
    -Extrasensory

Empoleon@Wacan Berry
    Naughty
    Torrent
    -Scald
    -Flash Cannon
    -Ice Beam
    -Grass Knot

Carracosta@Rocky Helmet
    Naughty
    Sturdy
    -Waterfall
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -Shell Smash

And I've only just realized that this team lacks a mega-evo. Ah well, it's not necessary to have one, anyway. How many Water-types even have mega evolutions? Blastoise, Gyarados... and that's it, right?

Adventure:
    While trying to find a Lagging Tail item from Lickitungs @ Victory Road through hordes. Got a horde of Floatzels, one of which was shiny which I promptly caught.

First wild shiny pokemon I find in X since I reset the game~ First ones being Graveler and Bellsprout, but I lost those when my 3DS glitched out and gave the game an error that corrupted the data and everything I had in it.

Long story short, YAY SHINY! too bad it only has 31 IV's in HP.
    Last edited by Nightshade Aran; 28th March 2014 at 6:19 PM. Reason: correction
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Once I had defeated all the Gym trainers inside of the Laverre City Gym, I arrived at Valerie's location after warping around aimlessly. I challenged her and I used my Pyroar against her Mawile first. I defeated Valerie's Mawile with Fire Fang, then I switched out to Pangoro and I attacked Valerie's Mr. Mime with some Payback attacks. Only Valerie's Sylveon remained and she sent it out and I used my Raichu against it. I attacked Sylveon with Thunderbolt, but that didn't beat Sylveon like I wanted. After withstanding its Dazzling Gleam attack, I switched to my Talonflame and beat Valerie's Sylveon with Aerial Ace attack instead. I obtained the Fairy Badge from Valerie as well as the Dazzling Gleam TM and saved.

I've started training "seriously" some pokemon, starting off with Azumarill...I must admit I hit few bumps initially... First off I started training one without noticing it had the wrong ability, the second time I realized that it couldn't learn Aqua jet without breeding, and finally I've started training one with a hindering nature, reducing it Atk stat (fortunately it didn't take me so long to notice this last one)
    Some mistakes were really dumb, I really hope I'll get better
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

Recently restarted my X game because about halfway through my other game file I'd gotten a perfectly iv'd charmander with dragon pulse and an ice punch feraligator through wonder trade but I was having problems because I know that feraligator is better with waterfall than surf, and I didn't want to waste a move slot for fly on charizard. So I had a flyer and a water type that couldn't surf or fly..and I wasn't happy cause I had been rushing through the game. So I traded my team over to Y and restarted X with some pokes that I got from wonder trade that I've been wanting to try out. So now with one badge so far my team consists of

Cinccino
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Skill Link
    -Tail Slap
    -Rock Blast
    -Bullet Seed
    -Thunder Wave

Got this in a wonder trade on my Y game and I wanted to use it for an in game team

Wartortle@blastoisinite
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Torrent
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dragon Pulse

Also received in a wonder trade as a squirtle and I decided that with the two egg moves this was going to be my in game mega evolution member and my surfer

Shiny Growlithe
    Nature: Bashful
    Ability: Intimidate
    -Flamethrower
    -Façade
    -Attract
    -Reversal

My shiny from my black 2 RE hunt. Eventually I want to breed a 5-6 iv shiny arcanine with egg moves, but this one will do for now because I don't want to put my game play on hold that long in order to breed one first.

Shiny Furfrou
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Fur Coat
    -Headbutt
    -Thunderwave
    -Dig
    -Return

My MM hunt from my Y game. I've always wanted this shiny but I had figured that I'd long finish my X play through before I'd ever get it, so when it hatched 2 days ago I was really happy that it could join my in game adventure on my X.

Also using Chespin because I figure that I've already used the other two, might as well try out this one. Can't say for sure that it'll stay on the in game team though. I might box it once it reaches its final evolution. My 6th slot is taken by flaffy which I am also considering boxing after it fully evolves. At this point I've had a chance to try out all of the new 6th gen pokes that I wanted to so now I'm just making a team of favorites/useful pokes (not really a fan of blastoise but I do like the egg moveset) and I'm not going to worry about having type advantage for the E4.

I've also been trying to catch every poke on each route because this is the cartridge that I want to get the shiny charm on.
    Last edited by Birds of Paradise; 28th March 2014 at 11:37 PM.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Once I had obtained the Fairy Badge and Dazzling Gleam TM from Gym Leader Valerie, I exited the Laverre City Gym. I met Shauna and Trevor outside and they told me to come to the Poke Ball Factory. I wandered north out of Laverre City afterwards as they instructed and I met Trevor and Shauna at the factory. Shauna went to the entrance and Serena and Tierno appeared as well. They spoke to me for a bit and then Shauna and Trevor ran past us, being chased by a Team Flare grunt. I could now enter the building since nobody was guarding the entrance. I wandered around the labyrinth outside to pick up some more items, then I entered the Poke Ball Factory and battled a Team Flare grunt and his Toxicroak and saved.

So I lost my black 2 wedlocke challenge do I just started my X wedlocke challenge. I'm naming my pokemon just random real human names. I named myself Destiny, got my froakie which I named Josh, beat Shauna, caught Josh's partner, a zigzagoon named Shannon, caught a male caterpie which I named Willy, got out of the forest and caught his partner, a fletchling named Clover, and now I'm in the next city.
    Current team
    Josh the froakie and Shannon the zigzagoon lv 8 each
    Willy the caterpie and Clover the fletchling lv 5 and lv 8

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Y:
    My first foray into breeding for nature and IVs has finally borne fruit after several days of trying to figure out the system. I just hatched my first Timid/Unnerve 31/x/31/31/31/31 Litleo. Decided to check the HP which is dark. I haven't bothered to figure out HP yet, but I'm still rather proud of this. Now if only she was a male like I'd hoped. Maybe I can get a matched set.

Oh well, off to take a break and continue my hunt for a shiny Eevee via MM. And figure out a good move set for Litleo.

X:
    Got my bicycle today as well as Amaura. Added Inkay to the team until Pancham evolves.

After I defeated a Flare grunt and his Toxicroak with my Talonflame, I wandered around and explored the Poke Ball Factory and I quickly spotted another Team Flare grunt after walking on a conveyor belt. I beat his Mightyena and Golbat with my Greninja and Raichu, then I walked on another conveyor belt and located a Quick Ball. I backtracked and battled another Team Flare grunt and beat his Scraggy and Mightyena. I picked up a Metal Coat item after that battle and then a Timer Ball nearby. I battled a fourth Team Flare grunt and his Swalot and then I healed my Pokemon since they were a bit injured from those grunt battles. I then found a computer and I used it to change the conveyor belt's direction and saved.

I've decided that my mono-water team shall have Skill Link Cloyster instead of Empoleon, but I made an error in letting her learn Clamp. I rectified that by teaching her Spike Cannon instead, but she has no Water STAB now.

Cloyster@Wacan Berry
    Lonely
    Skill Link
    -Icicle Spear
    -Rock Blast
    -Spike Cannon
    -Shell Smash

So I was filling in spaces in my friend safari and well... I ran into a Shiny Octillery... Another one (Sighs) Named her Calamari and decided to keep it because it ain't that bad of one, and it has Moody.

Been Egg Move Breeding also. Also I have been breeding for a Shiny Adamant Play Rough Phanpy. No luck...
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

I continued to wander around the Poke Ball Factory after following some more conveyor belts. I then found a room with people who worked in the Poke Ball Factory and I healed my Pokemon there which was convenient. I headed out again and I entered an office and some some Team Flare people talking to a man inside. They spotted me though and I battled against a Team Flare Admin. I beat her Scraggy and Houndoom with Pangoro easily, then I had to battle against the two Team Flare scientists named Celosia and Bryony. Serena appeared just in time and we battled them together. I handled most of the battle myself and I beat Liepard with Pangoro and Manectric with Malamar and beat those scientists.

I just did a lot of training to evolve Pokemon for the Pokedex at Resturant Le Wow. I only have the Mountain Kalos dex left to go! In other news, my Mewtwo got to level 100 from training at Le Wow also.
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Why... ♀ - Scare RE

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

Just got myself a shiny Buneary after 18 hatches. I honestly wasn't expecting it... Luuuucckkky! :3
    IMG_8500230656992_zps486804fd.jpg
    Imagination, Pokemon, can make something anew and alive.

Pokemon White FC : 0175 7962 6735
    Pokemon Black FC : 0218 7461 7848
    3DS Friend Code: 0259 1240 6982

My shinies:

One (+) -Shots

I sometimes use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Page 245 of 333 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast