Page 246 of 343 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 8560

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Ah, congrats to you Shiny Writer! You might want to post your shiny finds around here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-Shiny-Thread

Anyways, in my Y, I'm currently training up a lot of old Pokemon just to level 100. I already got 6 Pokemon (My old White team) to level 100! Onward to my Jhoto team! I'm also currently shiny hunting too.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

I beat all of the trainers on route 22 and caught my 5th team member. A female litleo which I named Riley. She has a careful nature >.> I also beat everyone in the Santalune gym and Willy evolved into butter free. Finally I beat Viola with Clover and Willy. It took awhile since Willy didn't do much to her vivollon with just confusion but at least they didn't loose. Now I'm on my way to Lumiose City.
    Current team
    Josh the froakie and Shannon the zigzagoon lv 10 and 9
    Clover the fletchling and Willy the butter free lv 12 and 10
    Riley the litleo lv 5

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Daily update
    The day started off with the completion of the mountain Kalos Pokedex, with the evolution of pawniard into bisharp (52 is pretty high) ; with this I've completed the three Kalos Pokedex and the next goal is none other than the National one, at 650 pokemon it doesn't seem to difficult to reach
    On a training-side note I'm planning to build a team for some online battles, I really like nidoking so I'd be glad to train it, even if it's not so strong...
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

I leveled up a lot of Pokemon I hope to use in my battling team. I used the Safari and got a Charmeleon with perfect IV's in SAttack and Speed and a few other pretty good Pokemon. I tried to shiny hunt with the Poke Radar, when. I got pretty high on my chain of Zoroarks, it broke I was able to get a lot of Pokemon for my Dex using GTS and Wonder Trade (over 50 Pokemon!) i also transferred a few Pokemon from Black 2 to X to use online.

UPDATE: just caught Zapdos on my first try with a quick ball without a critical capture
    Last edited by FieryLucario; 30th March 2014 at 2:25 AM.
    FC for Friend Safari: 0361-7472-0721 Fighting Type with Machoke , Pancham, and Hariyama . PM to exchange FC's.

SHINIES: Lilpup, Chatot, and Froakie WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER SHINY

Chapter 8 out now!

I defeated Team Flare Celosia and Bryony at the Poke Ball Factory and then I spoke to the president of said factory and he offered me a choice between a Master Ball or a Big Nugget. I took the Master Ball and also got the Big Nugget anyway. I then headed out of the factory afterwards and visited the Pokemon Center in Laverre City in order to heal my team. With all small tasks done in Laverre City, I decided to head over the next town, so I headed east to Route 15, aka Brun Way. As I walked along a path of dried leaves, a Pokemon Ranger jumped out of them and I battled him and beat his Quagsire with Venusaur's Petal Dance and his Beartic with Pyroar's Flamethrower. Then I headed south and located a Revive.

Breeding:
    After checking the IV's for my Aegislash, I came to realize.... it was utter garbage~ It was the first pokemon I leveled when I started on X, and I thought it was good... it wasn't. So spent a while hatching eggs until I found one that the IV checked said the speed is trash. Shall use that one now to breed a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Honedge~

Leveling:
    Finished leveling a Hydreigon and Smeargle to lvl 100, working on Talonflame and the above mentioned Honedge when I finish it.

Berry Farming:
    Good Lord, some of these take forever... doing the last 2 mutation ones, take forever to finish growing...

Team:
    Still no idea how to finish up my P.S.S competitive team~ way too many options, doesn't help I just keep leveling potential pokemon to add to it. >_<

To add more to this, I saw 'Paladin of Arceus' posts, and thought I'd make a mono team of my 2 favorite types, Mono Dark and Mono Dragon... Dark isn't too bad, Dragon on the other hand has way too many options~.
    Dark: Greninja, Hydreigon, Yveltal, Houndoom, Weavile, Darkrei
    Dark2: Greninja, Hydreigon, Malamar, Skuntank, Spiritomb, Bisharp
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Today, I finally got around to EV-training my team. I EV-trained all 6 of them using Hordes as opposed to Super Training which I have always used for my past EV-training in this generation. I managed to finish all 6 very quickly, I find Hordes to be much quicker than Super Training. Along the way, three of them also evolved: Fletchling into Fletchinder, Squirtle into Wartortle and Froakie into Frogadier. With the EV-training done, the next thing to do for me is to max their affection in Pokemon-Amie. So that is what I will do next, I'm hoping to be completely done with that in two days.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I caught Riley's partner, a rash budew named Sonny. I got everyone's lv to at least 10 and Sonny's happiness up then continued on the next route.
    Current team
    Josh the froakie and Shannon the zigzagoon lv 13 and 12
    Willy the butter free and Clover the fletking lv 13 and 14
    Riley the litleo and Sonny the budew lv 13 and 12

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I continued walking around Brun Way and I found a Net Ball in pile of leaves and then I battled a Hex Maniac next. I defeated her Chimecho with Pangoro, then I moved into the tall grass and I caught a wild Pawniard and a Skorupi for my collection. I continued to wander around and I walked off a ledge and I found Leppa Berry by a tree. I then battled another Pokemon Ranger and beat his Watchog, Seadra, and Swoobat with Malamar and Raichu, then I spotted another Ranger and I beat his Gabite with Greninja. As I moved towards a stream on Route 15 another Pokemon Ranger jumped out of the leaves and I battled him as well. As I moved close to the water, I fished with my Good Rod and caught a Basculin.

Breeding:
    Don't you love when you get every combination under the sun of IV's, Abilities, except the one you need?.... because I don't.
    Just got the IV's I needed, wrong Ability... and I've gotten all combinations of IV's with the right Ability, except the one I need.
    Wish I could use power items + Everstone + Destiny Knot all at once... freaking A! *Dragon Rage*
    Feel like punching a Psyduck to let out some frustration.

I beat Sycamore, got a female charmander named Angel, and caught a gulpin.
    New reserves
    Angel the charmander lv 10
    Gulpin lv 12

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

As I walked along Route 15 some more, I picked up a PP Up and then I encountered a Lombre in a river as I Surfed arouund. I caught it and I also caught a wild Mightyena in the tall grass by the water's edge. I continued walking and I passed a bridge across the river and I soon spotted small ruins behind two trainers as I headed east and I used Rock Smash to break a stone wall and got a Protein. As I went around I was challenged by the two Mysterious Sister trainers. I battled and beat their Drifblim and Floette with Raichu and Talonflame, then I received a Holo Caster message from Lysandre. I Surfed on another body of water and caught a wild Floatzel. I then arrived outside some bigger ruins and saved the game.

I've achieved quite a lot since my last update; including completing the whole Team Flare plot and obtaining the last two gym badges. Unfortunately that came with quite a few more deaths:

Current Team:

Beryl
    Sassy [60]
    Blizzard, Brick Break, Energy Ball, Ice Shard

Taupe
    Quirky [60]
    Fly, Rock Slide, Iron Head, Ice Fang

---------

Magenta
    Bold [59]
    Scald, Toxic, Hidden Power, Protect

Cyan
    Calm [60]
    Calm Mind, Psychic, Charge Beam, Air Slash

---------

Luvdisc and Swoobat still manage to hold on (in saying that, I don't think they've even experience any close encounters as of yet) and are now the longest running pair on my team. Beryl and Taupe are new additions since the last update; replacing Gourgeist and Lucario/Pawniard/Beartic. They've been total powerhouses thus far and were complete stars in the Wulfric battle. Probably helps that they've both got their respective mega stones attached!

I've currently just entered Route 21, although Victory Road seems seriously daunting at the moment, especially since the wild Pokemon's levels match my party. I'm considering doing a bit of grinding, or at least turning on the EXP share for a bit, since I don't fancy the chances of Magenta (or even Beryl with all his weaknesses) surviving that onslaught. I'm also at a complete loss re who to add for my third pair. I've got a somewhat usable Quagsire available and obviously upcoming captures from Victory Road and Route 21, but that's about as far as (viable) potential teammates go.

Deceased:

Mustard [7] ♂ - Unpaired, since all I seemed to get at the start of the journey were males. Didn't last long at all - I can't even recall how he died!
    Eton [7] ♂ - see Pikachu.
    Cerise [8] ♀ - was originally paired with my starter, Chespin. Died to a wild Farfetch'd.
    Smokey [10] ♂ - didn't even manage to grow a level before being killed by a trainer's Corphish.
    Yale [11] ♂ - lasted all of 8 minutes before being KO'd by a wild Axew using Dragon Rage. Paired with Palatinate the Venipede.
    Palatinate [20] ♀ - quite ironically, was also killed by an Axew (was trainer owned this time).
    Arylide [22] ♀ - killed by a crit Rock Tomb off Relicanth in Grant's gym. Paired with Tufts the Pelipper.
    Ecru [25] ♂ - paired with Cerise the Fletchling, then later Amber the Vespiquen. Killed by a wild Hawlucha, which I accidently used Rollout on rather than running.
    Royal [17] ♂ - replacement for Ecru, but didn't last long at all. Killed by a trainer's Tauros.
    Olive [28] ♀ - replacement for Helioptile and paired with Tufts the Pelipper. Died to a Hawlucha in Reflection Cave
    Tufts [30] ♂ - hands down exceeded all my expectations - he pretty much solo'd Grant's gym (I had a huuuge Rock-type weakness at the time). Lost him to the same Hawlucha as Olive who landed a crit with its second Rock Tomb.
    Amber [39] ♀ - like Tufts, was a huge asset to the team. Lasted from just after the 1st gym until just before the 5th. Paired with Quilladin and then Golett until her death from a crit, Petaya-boosted Flamethrower off a Simisear in Restaurant Le Wow.
    Coral [39] ♀ - was incredibly reliable, especially early-game with Dragon Rage. Unfortunately died to a Power Gemming Ampharos in Clemont's gym about 10 minutes after losing Vespiquen. She was paired with Pidgeot for her entire run on the team.
    Tuscan [39] ♂ - Amber's replacement and sadly not nearly as durable. Valerie's Sylveon made quick work of him.
    Cornflower [44] - was super useful, even as a Golett. Like his partner, was taken down by Valerie's Sylveon. Should never have used this pair, but I was trying to get the EXP for Tuscan. Sadly paid the price.
    Navy [38] ♂ - entered a double battle completely unprepared whilst grinding him; he was OHKO'd by the trainer's Gardevoir.
    Folly [39] ♂ - replacement for Navy and so paired with Tenne. Didn't even manage to grow a level before being maimed by a crit Muddy Water from a wild Sliggoo.
    Tenne [47] ♀ - was showing a lot of promise on her short tenure on the team, but was killed by a Doublade in Frost Cavern after her Phantom Force failed to KO it.
    Mint [45] ♂ - replacement for Folly and again met a speedy demise. Killed by the same Doublade as Tenne.
    Russet [51] ♂ - my first ever capture. He died to a very unfortunate crit from Lysander's Gyarados. Particularly annoying since the attack would have barely dented him under normal circumstances (I'd got a few Feather Dances in). Without a doubt the saddest death thus far.
    Rust [52] ♂ - replacement for Russet and was doing a pretty decent job until facing a Pangoro that spammed Power-Up Punch. He got maimed once it reached +3.
    Copper [59] ♂ - was buzzing re this capture since Sandslash is a huge favourite of mine. He definitely proved his worth and was super useful with Swords Dance + EQ. He was taken prematurely by a Sableye who landed a crit with Foul Play just after I'd Swords-Danced up.
    Lilac [59] ♀ - another really sad death, especially since she'd became the sort of leader of the party since Russet died. Killed by the same trainer's Crustle, who Shell Smashed while I healed and then scored a OHKO with Rock Wrecker.

I got to Camphire town, caught a sentret named Phil. I also caught a venipede named Elena because what you catch on the main part of route 7 is completely different than the other parts. I also got the poke flute. Now my goal is to get Sonny's happiness up enough so it evolves after battling snorlax. Also I lost Shannon so now I'm using Elena
    New RIP
    Shannon the zigzagoon lv 15

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Breeding:
    -Working on the Brave Honedge ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/0... what a pain. It's like trying for a 6 IV pokemon. Still having difficulties on how to approach it, I got one, but it wasn't 'Brave' so couldn't use it. Trying to get a good IV breed one to breed with it and hope for the best.

After that, prob going to try breeding a Mawile/Rotom before taking a breeding break.

Poke-Amie:
    Unlimited Puzzle keeps stumping me... I can't seem to get that one down... really just want to get 3 stars... =(

Medals:
    No clue yet as to how to get Trick Master medal, keep doing tricks but it doesn't trigger the medal in the GL.

I arrived outside some large ruins along Route 15/Brun Way and I found a Macho Brace around there after using Rock Smash. I headed to the tall grass towards the actual entrance since the Dowsing Machine was signaling that an item was there, but I had to battle against a Hex Maniac and her Litwick and Duosion. After I beat her I went around the ruins and found an X Defense item nearby and I picked it up and after battling a Fairy Tail girl and her Fairy-type Pokemon and exploring the flowers in front of the ruin, I decided to enter the Lost Hotel which was down a staircase inside the ruins I had visited earlier. I realized that my Pokemon were weak though, so I decided to leave in order to heal them.
    Last edited by Lorde; 31st March 2014 at 12:27 AM.

I finally evolved Sonny by beating the snorlax, and beat the painter and double battle. Clover also evolved into fletchinder.
    Current team:
    Josh the frogadier and Elena the venipede lv 18 and 12
    Willy the butterfree and Clover the fletchinder lv 15 and 17
    Riley the litleo and Sonny the roselia lv 17 each

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

As I roamed the tall grass outside the ruins on Route 15/Brun Way, I caught a wild Klefki and then I headed towards the gatehouse that led to Dendemille Town to the east. Upon arrival at the town I noticed that it was snowing and and as I kept walking I encountered Professor Sycamore and his assistant Dexio there in Dendemille Town. Professor Sycamore spoke about Lysandre Cafe and about the Legendary Pokemon of Kalos's legends. As soon as he left and saw Trevor again and spoke to him as well. I visited the Pokemon Center afterwards since I had to heal my team and I bought some Moomoo Milk outside and then proceeded into the PC itself. After healing my team, I got an O-Power from Mr. Bonding.

Defeated the Gym in Laverre City and got the Fairy Badge. Then I went to the PokeBall Factory and rescued them

I got my monkey team set and half way on the Turtles and Crocodiles. Which I just realize today Ma-Wile is a lot like San-Dile and Toto-Dile. It's gonna be with the Crocs. I'm Ev training my Serpents in my sig ATM.

Monkeys

Panpour, Pansage , Chimchar , Mankey , Aipom , and Machop.

Crocodiles / Big Mouths

Sandile , Totodile , Mawile , Tyrunt ,

Turtles

Turtwig, Squirtle , Torkoal , Tirtuga , and wild card Abra " Master Splinter "
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Was in a Dragon Friend Safari and what appears after around 10 battles.... A Shiny Druddigon. Was hoping for a Dragonair but a shiny is a shiny and it will go into the box with my shiny Magmortar hopefully more shinies come my way :P

Just changed the Type for Friend Safari and tried for either a Charmeleon or a Braixen. after 2 Pansears and 3 Charmeleons.... a Shiny Braixen appeared gonna keep hunting for a shiny Charmeleon :P
    Last edited by Tommyb2405; 31st March 2014 at 2:06 PM.
    Friend code 3DS - 4398-9159-2758
    Friend Safari - Fairy - Togepi Floette and Swirlix.
    0361-8270-0767 -- Tommy B
    Friend Safari: Bug --- Ledyba, Beautifly, and Vivillion
    A Selection of my Shiny Pokemon:

I got through connecting cave after catching a zubat named Cal which has a modest nature >.> and a meditite named Agnes, after that I caught an inlay named James. Then I caught a sandile named All, then caught a cub one named Trixie after accidentally killing a mawhile >.< finally I beat the flare grunts and got my sail fossil.
    New reserves
    Cal the zubat lv 14
    Agnes the meditite lv 15
    James the inlay lv 15
    All the sandile lv 16
    Trixie the cub one lv 16
    Amaura lv 20

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default Nightshade's Pokéventures.

Leveling:
    Well, it's leveling time ~
    After all that breeding, time to level them up, Honedge (Already Aegislash), Talonflame, Mawile and an Azelf.

Medals:
    Will likely go try to earn a few more medals after I finish leveling~
    The ones I have missing are kinda tedious to finish...
    -Battle Test Champion: Getting 6500 points @ Battle Institute.
    -50-Time Hall of Famer: 50 Times pokemon champion.
    -Trick Master: Do tricks on roller skates.
    -Tile Puzzle Fan: Get 3 stars on unlimited.
    -10/50/100 Link Battles: Self explanatory.
    -Encountering 1 million players over P.S.S.

In it for the long haul...

Berry Farming:
    Waiting for everything to finish growing before replanting, to see what I have missing and what I need more of.

Adventure:
    Still trying to get the 'Strange Souvenir' item, but for the life of me can't keep remembering 4 days in a row for some reason, this is frustrating me.

Victory road was so brutal. Lost my longest serving members in Cyan and Magenta after a Machamp managed to crit them both with Cross Chop/Stone Edge. That was a huge blow to morale, but hey, at least I can say I carried both a Luvdisc and Swoobat to the end-point of the game in a Wedlocke challenge. Gothitelle and Watchog replaced the previously deceased Goodra/Sandslash, but didn't last long after battling a trainer with Pangoro/Heracross, which is quite possibly their worst matchup imaginable. Basculin and Wigglytuff were put in place of Luvdisc/Swoobat, but the former died to the very first attack off the very first Pokemon in the E4 (Malva's Pyroar - it got a crit with Hyper Voice). That was insanely frustrating, since she was my best (and only viable) option against Wikstrom. Regardless, we powered through with the help of a few X-Defenses. The others were surprisingly easy; Beryl and Taupe handled Drasna with ease, whereas Thulian powered through Siebold with T-Bolt. Diantha was just a joke really, she barely got a hit in after Taupe got a few Hone Claws under her belt. The best part had to be Beryl surviving a Fire Blast off her Goodra - even without his mega form activated! That was seriously impressive. Below are those that managed to survive on the team till the very end-point. Not all that impressive since the two longest serving two only joined at the 7th gym, but hey, it was quite possibly the hardest game to wedlocke!

Final Team:

Beryl
    Sassy [71]
    Blizzard, Brick Break, Energy Ball, Ice Shard

Taupe
    Quirky [71]
    Fly, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Hone Claws

---------

Thulian
    Quiet [73]
    Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower
    ---------

Deceased:

Mustard [5-7] ♂ - unpaired, since all I seemed to get at the start of the journey were males. Didn't last long at all - I can't even recall how he died!
    Eton [6-7] ♂ - see Pikachu.
    Cerise [4-8] ♀ - was originally paired with my starter, Chespin. Died to a wild Farfetch'd.
    Smokey [10-10] ♂ - didn't even manage to grow a level before being killed by a trainer's Corphish.
    Yale [8-11] ♂ - lasted all of 8 minutes before being KO'd by a wild Axew using Dragon Rage. Paired with Palatinate the Venipede.
    Palatinate [10-20] ♀ - quite ironically, was also killed by an Axew (was trainer owned this time).
    Arylide [16-22] ♀ - killed by a crit Rock Tomb off Relicanth in Grant's gym. Paired with Tufts the Pelipper.
    Ecru [5-25] ♂ - paired with Cerise the Fletchling, then later Amber the Vespiquen. Killed by a wild Hawlucha, which I accidently used Rollout on rather than running.
    Royal [11-17] ♂ - replacement for Ecru, but didn't last long at all. Killed by a trainer's Tauros.
    Olive [13-28] ♀ - replacement for Helioptile and paired with Tufts the Pelipper. Died to a Hawlucha in Reflection Cave
    Tufts [7-30] ♂ - hands down exceeded all my expectations - he pretty much solo'd Grant's gym (I had a huuuge Rock-type weakness at the time). Lost him to the same Hawlucha as Olive who landed a crit with its second Rock Tomb.
    Amber [7-39] ♀ - like Tufts, was a huge asset to the team. Lasted from just after the 1st gym until just before the 5th. Paired with Quilladin and then Golett until her death from a crit, Petaya-boosted Flamethrower off a Simisear in Restaurant Le Wow.
    Coral [10-39] ♀ - was incredibly reliable, especially early-game with Dragon Rage. Unfortunately died to a Power Gemming Ampharos in Clemont's gym about 10 minutes after losing Vespiquen. She was paired with Pidgeot for her entire run on the team.
    Tuscan [25-39] ♂ - Amber's replacement and sadly not nearly as durable. Valerie's Sylveon made quick work of him.
    Cornflower [21-44] - was super useful, even as a Golett. Like his partner, was taken down by Valerie's Sylveon. Should never have used this pair, but I was trying to get the EXP for Tuscan. Sadly paid the price.
    Navy [32-38] ♂ - entered a double battle completely unprepared whilst grinding him; he was OHKO'd by the trainer's Gardevoir.
    Folly [37-37] ♂ - replacement for Navy and so paired with Tenne. Didn't even manage to grow a level before being maimed by a crit Muddy Water from a wild Sliggoo.
    Tenne [34-47] ♀ - was showing a lot of promise on her short tenure on the team, but was killed by a Doublade in Frost Cavern after her Phantom Force failed to KO it.
    Mint [40-45] ♂ - replacement for Folly and again met a speedy demise. Killed by the same Doublade as Tenne.
    Russet [3-51] ♂ - my first ever capture. He died to a very unfortunate crit from Lysander's Gyarados. Particularly annoying since the attack would have barely dented him under normal circumstances (I'd got a few Feather Dances in). Without a doubt the saddest death thus far.
    Rust [45-52] ♂ - replacement for Russet and was doing a pretty decent job until facing a Pangoro that spammed Power-Up Punch. He got maimed once it reached +3.
    Copper [45-59] ♂ - was buzzing re this capture since Sandslash is a huge favourite of mine. He definitely proved his worth and was super useful with Swords Dance + EQ. He was taken prematurely by a Sableye who landed a crit with Foul Play just after I'd Swords-Danced up.
    Lilac [31-59] ♀ - another really sad death, especially since she'd became the sort of leader of the party since Russet died. Killed by the same trainer's Crustle, who Shell Smashed while I healed and then scored a OHKO with Rock Wrecker.
    Magenta [15-60] ♂ - crit Cross Chop from a trainer's Machamp.
    Cyan [21-60] ♀ - tried to avenge Magenta but died to a Stone Edge after Psychic failed to OHKO.
    Ebony [50-62] ♀ - there was really no way she could have won against a Pangoro/Heracross combination. She did manage to defeat the former by using Charm until it was at -6 and switching to Bole for the Low Kick KO. Heracross outsped them both though and OHKO'd with Megahorn/Close Combat.
    Bole [36-63] ♂ - see above.
    Cal Poly [55-69] ♀ - barely lasted a few hours, but hit hard with Adaptibility, Adamant-natured boosted Waterfalls. Unfortunately didn't get to prove her worth in the E4 due to a crit Hyper Voice off Malva's Pyroar.

So final standings amount to:
    Dead - 28
    Alive - 5

Woops.
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 31st March 2014 at 8:27 PM.

Default Leveling up

I'm on the Level Up grind also Aran. Evs and then Levels.

I do super training first as I don't like the Horde encounters and don't want to use reset bags after they level up because I have pokemon that need reset and the bags are few and far between. I start with a pokemon I have used but needs different Evs. Reset them. Play the Super training games with them then use the bags on my lvl 1 pokemon. 252 Evs on the Super Training user equals to ab 375 - 400 Evs in bags to use on lvl 1s. Get their moves as best as possible at lvl 1 then I use them in a Playthru.

I finished Ev training Gorbyss "Miss Byss" and Huntail "Big Worm ".
    Miss Byss 255 hp 255 Speed Huntail 255 Speed 255 Attack

Rayquaza has his Evs. Needs moves.

Gyarados is finished.

Tynamo needs his Speed Evs. Then I'll add the Tms when the time is right.

Milotic is done. Needs Tms.

Now the wild card and I can't find a slot Zygarde. I think is defenses will help a smash pass receiver last longer ?? Worried ab Rayquaza w/ Assault vest defenses .. Any ideas or thoughts please share them.

I'll be finishing up the Evs tn. Then I'll be getting Baton Pass on male and female Clamperls before I evolve them.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Page 246 of 343 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast