Page 252 of 339 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 8474

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Caught MewTwo last night. Took 2 tries. First time I accidentally feinted it....doing the "hit/recover" dance....I had saved at the entrance so tried again....put out Aegis which MewTwo couldn't really hurt and settled in for a few rounds, idea being wear it down until it wastes rounds casting Barrier (maxed out) and then throwing Timers at it....only had 5 of them though, and after 5 tries still no luck so tossed a Dusk at it. Gotcha!

Put it in my party just to run out and play with it for a bit and encountered Zapdos the first time. Think I'll go after Zygarde next.

Caught a Shiny Charmeleon last weekend and couldnt wait to evolve it into the beauty that is a Black Charizard. Then forgot that i didnt have the Mega Stone so i went to up my style and bought both the mega stones for 10,000 :P How amazing does Shiny Mega Charizard Y Beaut of a pokemon :P

currently looking for moltres and will get back onto shiny hunting soon :P
    Friend code 3DS - 4398-9159-2758
    Friend Safari - Fairy - Togepi Floette and Swirlix.
    0361-8270-0767 -- Tommy B
    Friend Safari: Bug --- Ledyba, Beautifly, and Vivillion
    A Selection of my Shiny Pokemon:

I woke up yesterday (off day) and continued my 3 win streak at the Battle Maison for Triple Battles. I got it up to 12 wins Then went ab my day. I bought a router for my house and I traded and battled online all evening so I didn't get back to it.

-One person sent continued nice's for trades where I gave him a bunch of starters. Seemed pretty new to it or young

-Traded someone a couple legends for some lesser legends , kinda piecing together wht my friend likes and wht the trader wanted. He changed his phrase to 3fiddy is awesum lol

-Ended with a very tough battle with Varanus. She sent a shout out GG.

I would say it was a successful first day at home
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Well I got to Cyladge town, discovered I didn't have the old rod so I went back to Ambrett town and got it then caught a luv disc in Cyladge town and then traded it for something thats escaping me at the moment then battled the trainers in the gym, loosing solosis so I replaced it with gible, then was done so I turned it off because I thought I saved it right before Grant and I didn't DXXXX now I have to do that all over again >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

so, i just found out something nice while completing my berry collection, this thread seems the most matching to share my observation

i used a full berry list from the 5th generation to see which ones im missing, 14 in total to be exact, not counting the event berrys, that are unobtainable. these berrys were all released in the 3rd gen and used for pokebock (or whatever theyre called in english). after i noticed that, i remembered something from the official X/Y guide book. it states that apart from the 13 mutated berrys, there are 14 berries you need to import from another region, so theres a big chance for gen 3 remakes

but after that i realised the backpacker with the strange souvenir who clearly states that hes from a so far unknown region, so definetly not hoenn, which kind of crashed my hopes instantly,
    but what if the next games starts in a new region and later you can visit hoenn, or vice versa, like back then in G/S/C/their remakes.

so, what do you guys think about that? sorry for my bad english btw

e: first post, yaay

I've defeated like thirty trainers in a row at the Battle mansion, super single battles before losing in frond of a earthquake maker Forretress, it was a personal record, which is both cool and sad at the same time..only thirty after all...
    After that I rapidly defeated the league while holding amulet coin, thus relieving my cash flow problem (now I can easily train few pokemon at the wow restourant) ^_^
    Finally I just wandered in the friend safari looking for hidden ability fletchinder and maybe a shiny one too... Needless to say I've succeeded only with the first part
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

I forgot last time but my new trades were sigilyph, ferroseed and magikarp. I managed to beat all of the trainers and Grant without loosing solosis this time, next I caught an eevee on the next route and traded it for a staryu, then I beat all of the trainers and got to the next town, then I beat all of the trainers on the next route but lost pidgeoto. I replaced it with Gible
    Current team
    Espeon lv 26
    Solosis lv 28
    Larvitar lv 26
    Floette lv 26
    Joe the slowpoke lv 26
    Gible lv 1
    New RIP
    Pidgeoto lv 25
    New reserves
    Magikarp
    Sigilyph
    Ferroseed
    Staryu

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I walked along Route 18 some more and I encountered a wild Heatmor as I passed by a rustling bush. I captured it in an Ultra Ball and then I used the Dowsing Machine so I could locate hidden items around the Vallée Étroite Way on Route 18. As I moved close to a bridge, I saw a skinny tree that could be cut and I obtained a Wacan Berry from the ground near a tree. I backtracked a bit since my Dowsing Machine had located an item but as I passed the tall grass I encountered a Geodude horde which was unexpected. I caught the last remaining Geodude after I beat the rest and I also encountered a wild Durant which I caught in a Quick Ball. I found a hidden Poke Ball on a bush and I saved after collecting that.

Medals:
    Got a medal I wasn't expecting yesterday, having 30 friends added... was quite shocked to say the least but it was very welcomed since I wasn't even counting on those medals.
    Doing more league runs to try to get to 50 for that one medal, seems to take forever.

Leveling:
    Finished leveling a Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Zoroark, a Galvantula, and working on a Houndoom now. I've come to love Dark types as much as Dragon types, so want to try to get some of them for a Dark type party, somewhat like the ones in my sig, minus Darkrai ofc being Legendary and all.

Trading:
    Waiting for a trade for a shiny Skrelp, to fill in on my Dragon team, being poison as well to help with fairies.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

I wandered towards a bridge and saw a Battle Girl and I beat her Mienshao with Malamar's Psycho Cut. I made it across the bridge after that, but I noticed an item in the distance so I had to backtrack and go down a rail to get it. It was just a PP Up though which was a common item. As I moved south across some tall grass I arrived near some red flowers and I saw train tracks too. I explored the red flowers and caught a Torkoal there, then I headed up some stairs and battled a Hiker and his Stunfisk. After washing them away with Greninja's Surf, I entered the house near the bridge. I battled Inver in an Inverse Battle where types that were super effective were less effective and vice versa. I saved after winning that.

I caught a stunky on the route next to geosenge town and traded it, then I went through reflecting cave, catching a woo at and trading it for a ghastly. Gible also evolved. Now I'm in Shalour city.
    Current team
    Espeon lv 27
    Larvitar lv 27
    Joe the slowpoke lv 26
    Solosis lv 30
    Floette lv 30
    Gabite lv 28
    New reserves
    ???
    Ghastly lv 1

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I departed from Inver's house and I went across train tracks and entered Terminus Cave, but I went back outside in order to finish some stuff on Route 18. After picking up a Max Ether by a rock, I wandered to the edge of the tracks and I spotted a Sky Trainer and had a Sky Battle with him. I beat his Ninjask and Drifblim with Talonflame and then I went down some steps again and broke some rocks with Rock Smash but all I found was a wild Graveler. I battled against a Black Belt down around there afterwards and I beat his Sawk with Malamar and his Pangoro with Pyroar. I picked up a hidden Super Potion and battled a Lass as I wandered through the red flowers again. After beating her Granbull and Dedenne, I saved.

I just got my 3DS back. Now, I'm in Lumiose City going around the middle of it repeatedly to hatch eggs one again. Still trying to hatch a shiny Furfrou.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

After beating a Lass on Route 18, I ran into a wild Lairon and battled it, then I headed north and wandered the tall grass some more in search of a wild Durant. I weakened one and caught it in a Net Ball. Afterwards I walked past more red flowers and arrived in Couriway Town which was where Professor Sycamore was waiting for me. I went under a bridge upon arrival and visited the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then purchased more Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions at the Mart before heading out. I visited a house and some girl wanted to see a Pokemon with Nuzzle, so I withdrew a Dedenne from my PC and I got a Revive from her. I then went up some stairs and got the U-turn TM near the train tracks.

Last night, I tried doing the Super Singles at the Battle Maison again. I used the same team I used before, Mega Scizor/Haxorus/Greninja. This time, though, I decided to lead with Haxorus instead of Scizor. I had a very good run, easily surpassing my record number of battles won. Eventually, I reached battle 50 and got to fight the Chatelaine Nita. My Haxorus was able to set up a Dragon Dance against her Thundurus and then OHKO with Outrage. Tornadus also went down to Outrage. Haxorus died to Landorus, but my Greninja was able to beat it with Ice Beam.

So, I won my first Battle Maison trophy! I immediately interrupted my challenge to go see it and buy some TMs with the BP I earned.

I picked up the U-turn TM near the train tracks at the Couriway Station and found a Rare Candy on the same platform, then I headed to the water's edge and sat on a bench in order to observe the waterfalls. After that I headed south to a bridge, but before crossing it I was stopped by Professor Sycamore who apologized about Lysandre's scheme and thanked me for stopping his evil plot. After talking some more, he challenged me to a battle. He sent out his Venusaur and I used Talonflame's Fly attack to beat it. Professor Sycamore then sent out his Blastoise and I used Raichu to defeat it. All that remained was Sycamore's Charizard which I beat with Raichu Thunderbolt. Sycamore mentioned a treasure when I beat him.

Adventure:
    While EV training a Torchic with hordes at route 19, I happen to come across a shiny Weepinbell, which turned out to be a real pain to catch, even escaped a critical capture ball.
    Needless to say, I've found most my shinies through hordes. Vanillite, Weepinbell, Bellsprout and Floatzel. Dratini was through MM and Graveler through random encounter (Rock smashed something and it came out)
    Shiny charm is just that, my lucky charm, since I can't use the chaining method to save my life.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Professor Sycamore left town after I beat him and I used my Dowsing Machine to look for items around Couriway Town. I headed over to a bush and found a Pretty Wing, then I went back to the water's edge near the waterfalls. I went to the Couriway Station again and I picked up common items like a Poke Ball and an Ether there. I headed to the southern part of town across a small bridge and I entered a house where I was questioned about my Starter's size. I got a Mystic Water item which I attached to Greninja before going outside. I made my way over to the Couriway Hotel and got the Scald TM from a little boy there. I taught that to Greninja and replaced Hydro Pump which seemed redundant anyway. I then saved.

Today I explored Anistar City. I got the TM for Hidden Power and taught it to my Pikachu (so it is an ice type move. I deleted electro ball so now she knows slam, thunder, electro ball and discharge). After that I went outside the gym and defeated Serena. After she healed my Pokémon I used my Pangoro to plow through the trainers in the gym. After he grew to lvl 71, I switched to my Chestnaught and defeated Olympia, earning the Physic Badge. After the battle I saved after receiving the holoclip outside the gym.

At the Couriway Hotel, I spoke to more people in various rooms and left after obtaining another O-Power from Mr. Bonding. I purchased some Fresh Water outside then I moved around some puddles near the waterfalls and picked up a Prism Scale. I Surfed on the pond south of the puddles and I battled some Lombre and Floatzel there, then I headed out of Couriway Town since I had finished everything there was to do there. I wandered north and I passed the red flowers again on Route 18, then I headed towards the entrance to Terminus Cave. Once inside I moved past the mining cart and battled some wild Pokemon, then I used Rock Smash on a rock and found a Heart Scale. I saved before going further.

I unloaded wht I got the night before to my friend. He was very pleased. Did some wonder trades and traded some people randomly. I got a Landorus. Ab it.

I'll be breeding tn for some trades I have set up.

Also I received Tyranitarite , Manectite, and pinsirite. They are for trade.
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

I beat all of the trainers in the Shalour gym and decided to go back to the route next to Geosenge and get everyone to lv 30 and while going back I found a shiny roggenrolla =D Even though I already caught a pokemon in reflecting cave I caught it anyways because it's a shiny for petes sake ^^ Now I've caught a shiny in every gen except 4th. Shiny fearow in fire red, shiny clefairy in soul silver, shiny hoppip in heart gold, shiny cascoon in emerald, shiny boldore and ferroseed in black, and now a roggenrolla in x =D

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I was in the battle chateau. I was battling my way training my Frogadier, and all of a sudden I battle a person with a Flabebe with the cry of a Floette. Though, I doubt its a harmful glitch so I proceed to battle other trainers.
    [Updating Siggy]

[/COLOR]

I beat Korrina, beat her lucario and traded it for a tentacool, caught a chatot on the next route and traded it for a growlith, lost duosion to a stupid trainers miltank, replaced her with growlith, evolved floette, got yo coumarine city, beat Calem, beat the trainers in the gym, and beat Ramos.
    Current team
    Florges lv 38
    Gabite l. 35
    Pupitar lv 35
    Espeon lv 38
    Joe the slowpoke lv 36
    Tiger the growlith lv 22
    New RIP
    Duosion lv 34
    New reserve
    Tentacool lv 1

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I explored more of Terminus Cave and I soon encountered some more wild Graveler and Sandslash which I defeated with Pangoro, who I wanted to level up some more. I broke some more rocks apart with Rock Smash as I moved past the mining cart near the entrance and I encountered and caught a wild Shuckle in a Net Ball. I headed down some stairs afterwards and came across some ledges I couldn't climb over and I went across a small bridge and reached a Star Piece item. I backtracked and went under another bridge as I looked around for more items. I battled some wild Durant and as I approached a rock a shadow dropped from the ceiling and I battled an Ariados. After catching it, I broke a rock with Rock Smash.

Page 252 of 339 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast