Page 253 of 342 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 8549

Thread: X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Ab to do some breeding. This is prolly the last go round of collecting 5 iv pokemon because I have so many teams to work on. And new possibilities now Although out of the 4 teams I have to work on and 6 or so I'm considering , competitive is not one of them lol. I mean I want to make The Bears as best as possible.

I did put together a team of Turtles + Alakazam (Splinter) for my cousin that is all 5 ivs , natures , abilities and egg moves
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

Using my Dowsing Machine, I found a Hyper Potion and I crossed another bridge inside Terminus Cave and I spotted and battled against a Worker trainer. I beat his two Graveler with my Venusaur's Petal Dance and his Golem with Pangoro's Hammer Arm. I continued to search for items after that battle and I also battled some more Pokemon like Durant and Graveler as I moved south. I broke another rock with Rock Smash and found a Heat Rock, then I went back to where the Worker was and crossed a bridge near him. I battled against a Hiker as well and beat his Rhydon with Greninja, then I reached the other side and headed down underneath another bridge and battled against a Worker's Octillery with Raichu and saved.

Teams:
    While my actual competitive (Battle Spot) team isn't finished yet. (Not 100% that it does all it could) I'm working on making a Dark type team like on the trainer card I have, good fairy resist, not horrible lead, decent coverage. Despite being Dark, not everything is weak to Bug/Fairy/Fighting and could handle each of the weaknesses as a team.

Breeding:
    Have an odd breeding project to do:
    Pikachu - 6IV - Lightning Rod Ability - Egg moves: Thunder Punch, Reversal, Wish, Disarming Voice

Will get to that later today maybe.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

I defeated a Worker's Octillery with my Raichu and I headed deeper into Terminus Cave and I turned on my Dowsing Machine again to locate more hidden items. I battled more wild Pokemon as I wandered around and I found another rock that I broke apart with Rock Smash. Thanks to the Dowsing Machine I located a Moon Stone on the cavern wall and I went down some steps after picking it up. I ran into a Battle Girl down there and I battled her Throh and Conkeldurr with Greninja and Malamar. I battled a couple Durant afterwards and used Rock Smash again to gain access to a Dusk Stone that was in a corner of the cave. The Dowsing Machine located an Iron for me, then I battled a Black Belt trainer and saved.

I managed to acquire the one shiny I don't want (eevee). Still trying to hatch eggs for a shiny shelmet.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

I continued to explore Terminus Cave after beating a Black Belt's Hariyama and I activated a Max Repel to avoid the wild Pokemon within the cave. I kept looking for items and for the cave's exit and I broke another rock apart with Pangoro's Rock Smash and location an item. I found a Dire Hit on a rock and then I battled two Rangers in a Double Battle. I used Greninja and Pyroar against their Nidoking and Nidoqueen and after beating them I went down a slope and arrived at another room with tons of rocks an I battled another trainer down there. I beat the trainer's Probopass with Pyroar's Flamethrower and proceeded to break apart rocks. I then arrived at some stairs but a person there told me I couldn't enter.

I continued my Super Singles streak at the Battle Maison. I ended up losing on battle #57, where the battle came down to my Greninja vs their Espeon. Since a previous Pokemon set up Trick Room, Espeon attacked first and killed me with Dazzling Gleam. -_-

After that, I tried out Super Multi battles using my Haxorus and Scizor. I selected a partner with the best team out of all my choices, which was Noivern and Regigigas. So far, things are going fine though I did have to deal with some freeze hax on one battle. I've won about 10 battles so far.

I caught a trap inch in the badlands and traded it for a marshtomp, then I beat all of the flare grunts and scientists in the power plant, then I beat all of the trainers plus Clement in the gym, finally I got the kings rock from Lysander and was about to get slow king and discovered I can't because she knows surf >.< I guess I will be getting slowbro after all. Then I best Calem and caught a skorupi which I traded for a weepinbell.
    Current team
    Espeon lv 38
    Pupitar lv 40
    Gabiye lv 40
    Joe the slowpoke lv 36
    Florges lv 40
    Tiger the arcanine lv 39
    New reserves
    Marshtomp lv 18
    Weepinbell lv 31

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Because I couldn't enter the blocked chamber at Terminus Cave, I went back but encountered a Durant horde before leaving. I picked up a Max Repel before leaving the room I was in and I used that to avoid battling more wild Pokemon. I exited the room after finding a Reaper Cloth and I went straight until I found an Iron Plate. I passed by the Battle Girl that I had battled before and I went north until I spotted another Black Belt who wanted to battle me. Talonflame beat his Toxicroak and Sawk and I continued moving around the floor until I had explored most of it, then I went back to the larger chamber that I had previously explored upon arriving at Terminus Cave. I jumped off some ledges and caught a wild Noibat there.

I decided to start a WonderWedlocke after being inspired by one of my favorite YouTubers Marriland!

Spoiler:- WonderWedlocke Rules:

I'm about to face the gym and here's the team so far...

Pidgey (F)
    Level 10 - Careful
    Tangled Feet
    Mischievous
    Country of Origin: America

Ponyta (M)
    Level 11 - Naughty
    Flash Fire
    Proud of its power.

I'm really happy with these two! Especially Ponyta since I've never actually used one before. They're the only ones who are really usable right now, but they both should fair well in the gym! At least lets hope so.

===

Eevee (M)
    Level 1 - Hardy
    Adaptability
    Often lost in thought.

ラルトス (F)
    Level 1 - Gentle
    Synchronize
    Likes to thrash about.
    Country of Origin: Japan

Pretty happy with these two! Probably will evolve Eevee into a Vaporeon, but we'll have to see!

===

チラーミィ (F)
    Level 1 - Jolly
    Skill Link
    Likes to thrash about.
    Country of Origin: Japan

I was SO elated about this wonder trade! I love Minccino and it has Skill Link with Knock Off, Aqua Tail, and 4 perfect IVs! I hope she stays along for while.

===

Spoiler:- Wonder Trades before this update!:

After all of that, update over! Wish me luck with the gym!

there he go

Upon catching a wild Noibat, I exited Terminus Cave from the first entrance and I wandered into the second entrance and found the Brick Break TM. I headed out again afterwards and used Rock Smash on a rock to gain access to the third entrance. I picked up a Dragon Scale inside and I went out to Couriway Town to heal my injured Pokemon. I left the Pokemon Center and headed south out of Couriway Town. I passed through a gatehouse there and arrived at Route 19, also known as Grande Vallée Way. I headed down some stairs towards a puddle filled and marshy area and I encountered and caught a wild Shelmet and Sliggoo there. I Surfed a bit and then I found two Rangers and I beat their Tauros and Miltank.

I beat all of the trainers in the Laverre gym and beat the gym leader as well. After that I went to the pokeball factory and beat all of the flare members. Next is to head to Dendemille town and finally relearn some of florges moves.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I got Yawn Eevee from Wonder Trade and started to level up it. Also battling in Battle Maison to get enough BP for TM Dream Eater.
    Click my babies to help them to grow!

Pokemon SoulSilver Badge Quest
    Current hunt: Slowpoke well

I have claimed Zebstrika! Thunder zebra power!
    I have also claimed Sacred Grove theme from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
    In-game name:Annabel
    Friend-code: 4957-3860-9818

I only have 1 zubat to breed and I'm finished breeding. I got some Teddy's with Play rough , night slash , ?? If anyone wants one.

Organized my boxes some more. I'm using almost every box :P
    1 million thanks to Varanus for this Shiny Card.

0963-1007-3370 Y Fc

This just happened, and shows you why you breed for natures, egg moves, IVs, and EV train, kiddos. I personally don't train for "perfect" 5 IV pokemon (travesty I know), but I usually like to get at least two perfect IVs in the important stats. I do, however, breed for nature, egg moves, and EV train. All three are simple so you definitely can do it too if you think you can't.

Alright, so I was hatching Squirtle eggs so I can have a cool Mega Blaistoise while connected to the internet. Some kid from France asks to trade, so I say sure, why not. He starts putting up Giratina-O, Yveltal, Palkia, and Lucario, all lvl 100 and shiny. I decide to quit.

Then the same kid challenges me to a singles battle. I look at the rules and it says no level restrictions. All of my battle box pokemon are just above level 50 while I saw his were all lvl 100, so i decline and re-challenge a lvl 50 singles battle. My team consisted of a tri-regenerator core of LO Mienshao, Physically defensive Slowbro, and Specially Defensive Amoonguss, with Pivot Rotom-Wash, CB Arcanine, and Mega Charizard Y to back it up. He brings all 4 of the pokemon he showed me earlier as well as a Blaistoise and a Blaziken.

I lead with Mienshao, he leads with Giratina-O. The best move available to me is knock off, so I move first doing 50% while he uses Shadow Force. I switch out to my Amoonguss to take the hit. Next turn he uses Aura Sphere for minimal damage while I Spore the dragon. I switch out to Slowbro and kill Giratina in two turns with Ice Beam.

Then he sends out Palkia. I switch to Rotom to tank a Thunderbolt and go for my own. It does about 35%. Next turn he kills Rotom, I go to Mienshao, use Fake Out and do about 30%. Next turn Palkia outspeeds (Adamant Mienshao . ) and Spacial rends me for the kill. I send out Arcanine as CB ESpeed should KO Palkia and it does.

Next comes Yveltal. I switch to Amoonguss and Yveltal 2HKO with Oblivion Wing. I send out Arcanine next, thinking there is no hope. But Jolly, max speed Arcanine outspeeds his Yveltal and survives an Oblivion Wing after Wild Charge recoil, whereas Wild Charge is a 2HKO after the Oblivion Wing restore. Arcanine sadly dies to recoil on the second Wild Charge.

Now with the rest of his team, I know that my Slowbro can wall them all barring Crunch from his Lucario. I send out Slowbro and he sends out Lucario. I roll the dice and stay in, while he Mega Evolves and goes for the CC. It does 25%. I laugh, do 75% with Scald. Next turn he goes for a Rock Slide that does 10%. I count my good fortune that this Frenchy didn't breed for his shinies, and KO it with Scald.

Next turn is Blaistoise. I Protect to scout if Charizard can come in and OHKO it with Solarbeam. He goes for the Hydro Cannon (!!!). Next turn I decide to Scald so that Slowbro can take the Hydro Cannon and I can switch to Zard for the OHKO during the recharge turn. He goes Hydro Pump instead. I stall out the Hydro Pump PP (it was doing about 15%) with Scald and Protect, then he uses Hydro Cannon. I switch to Zard the next turn. Zard Mega Evolves into Zard Y and I easily OHKO Blastoise with Solarbeam.

He sends out Blaziken. Knowing Timid max speed Zard Y outspeeds all Blaziken before a Speed Boost, I go for the OHKO with Overheat in the sun. It hits, I win.

tl;dr
    I essentially beat 4 Uber-tiered pokemon with 2 OU and 4 UU pokemon. Nothing in life has felt sweeter than this. Strategy and training can win against any opponent.
    3DS FC: 3926 5164 7887 Name: Brady

DotA 2 Enthusiast

I caught a watchdog on route 15 and traded it for a lopunny, caught a pawniard in the lost hotel and traded it for a hawlucha, got to dendemille town, taught florges moon blast, beat the trainers outside of frost cavern, and beat some trainers inside. I also lost florges DX I replaced her with ghastly.
    Current team
    Espeon lv 45
    Pupitar lv 42
    Joe the slowbro lv 42
    Gabite lv 45
    Tiger the arcanine lv 42
    Ghastly lv 1
    New RIP
    Florges lv 45
    New reserves
    Lopunny lv 14
    Hawlucha lv 1

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I kept Surfing at the marshy part of Route 19 after beating some Pokemon Rangers and I battled some wild Pokemon in the water before going back to the shallow portions of the swamp. I was spotted by another Pokemon Ranger as I moved along the shallow water and I battled her. I beat her Alomomola with my Raichu and then I Surfed north and I battled some more wild Quagsire and Sliggoo as I moved past some tree stumps. I found a boulder to the north and I used Pangoro's Strength to move it. I found a Toxic Plate after that and then I headed back towards the swamp and battled another female Pokemon Ranger. I beat her Emolga with my Greninja's Scald attack and her Grumpig with Pangoro's Crunch.

I renewed my Bank subscription in order to transfer a few Pokemon over from White 2. After that, I continued doing Super Multi battles with the same Pokemon and partner as before. I had a pretty good time beating the trainers I was up against. There were some potentially dangerous moments, but fortunately my partner and I pulled through okay. Once I reached about 30 wins, I decided to take a break. I bought the rest of the Battle Maison TMs with my saved up BP.

I defeated another Pokemon Ranger at the marsh on Route 19 and I continued to search for hidden items. I spotted an item ball on a ledge so I walked up some stairs and wandered through the yellow flowers. I encountered and caught a wild Karrablast, then I found a PP Up. As I walked across the flowers again I caught a wild Haunter which I would try and evolve later, and then I crossed a bridge and battled another Ranger nearby. I used Pangoro's Hammer Arm to beat his Zangoose and Beartic, then I picked up a Yache Berry near a tree. I walked up some stairs again and reached the Sludge Bomb TM on another ledge, then I backtracked in order to explore the yellow flowers some more to search for a Drapion.

So i gave up trying to breed me a catcher smeargle
    Got the last egg just for craps sake and went ditto hunting in friend safari. Smaergle hatched after ditto 14 and i continued catching another 31 dittoes. went and checked ivs perfect freaking ivs accross the board. woohoo!!! Now all i need is to start training and finish getting my ivd dittoes.
    A proud father of three boys who all enjoy pokemon.
    Daddy 1306-7055-3939
    Normal AipombLoudredEevee
    Breed and Train Competition Pokemon, but don't really battle, unless requested.
    Looking for 3/4 iv ditto.
    Am able to breed all pokemon without Ha. Do custom orders and give me time.

I located an HP Up by purple flowers and I walked across the bridge close to the Fairy Tale Girl that I battled earlier. As I was halfway across the bridge, someone called out my nickname and Shauna appeared. She wanted to battle me and I used Pangoro against her Delcatty. I defeated it with Hammer Arm and then I switched to Greninja to battle Shauna's Goodra. The battle lasted a while and Goodra's Sludge Wave poisoned my Greninja, but eventually I beat it and I used Pangoro against Shauna's Delphox and I beat it with Crunch. After the battle, Trevor and Tierno arrived too and I had to battle against Tierno next. I beat his Talonflame with Raichu, his Roserade with Pyroar, and his Crawdaunt with Venusaur.

I got through the frost cavern, caught a Berg ITE and got an eevee in a trade, caught a deli bird on route 17, traded it for a furfrou, beat all of the trainers in the anistar gym, beat everyone on route 16 and caught a pumpkaboo which I traded for a bulbasaur, then I beat Olympia, finally I got back to Lumiose city and beat Lysander. I also lost espeon DX I replaced it with my new eevee and evolved it into jolteon.
    Current team
    Gabite lv 47
    Pupitar lv 45
    Joe the slowbro lv 45
    Tiger the arcaninevlv 45
    Gengar lv 50
    HaveaEevee the jolteon lv 16
    New RIP
    Espeon lv 46
    New reserves
    Furfrou lv 1
    Bulbasaur lv 1

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After a quick session of futile chaining near route 5 I started to explore few sightings were I may find the megastones I miss (surprisingly more than I had imagined).
    I went to the frost cavern mainly because I remembered there was I path I needed surf for (and apparently waterfall too) and I found the TM71 aka stone edge (was hoping for another kind of stone...).
    Don't know why but after that I went to say hi to old pal abomasnow and there it was, a well concealed mega stone... The hunt continues ^_^
    Latest awesome shiny ^_^

After beating Tierno on the bridge on Route 19, I was challenged to a battle by Trevor as well. I used my Pangoro against his Raichu and I defeated it with a critical hit Crunch attack, but Pangoro got paralyzed by Raichu's Static ability, so I switched out to Greninja to battle his Aerodactyl. I defeated it with Scald, then I used Pyroar against Trevor's Florges which I defeated with Flamethrower. After beating all three of my friends, I obtained the Waterfall HM from Shauna. I crossed to the other side of the bridge and battled more wild Pokemon in the purple flowers there, then I went back to the swamp and waded through the water looking for items. I battled against a Swimmer and her Stunfisk and then I saved the game.

What Ludakrix posted in the previous page happened to me somewhat as well.

I'm hatching some eggs, trying to get the right IV'd Prankster Sableye, and this guy offers to trade with me... I'm like, lets see how this guy will waste my time now, and accept.
    He then started putting up legendary pokemons, including a shiny mew. Crazy how all of them were caught in master balls...

Anyways, I quit the trade since it was going nowhere fast, and then he proceeds to ask for a battle with me, I see his team. Rayquaza, Mew, Charizard, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Latios, basically all shinies... I set out my team.

My lead Smeargle vs his first lead Hydreigon, I go first, spore.
    I go again, Stealth Rocks, he's asleep.
    I go again, Sticky Web, he wakes up to dragon pulse.
    I Spore him again, and in the turn after that Parting Shot.
    Bring in Dragonite who proceeds to kill everything in his team with dragon claw or earthquake.

If you're going to go through the trouble, of hacking some pokemon, at least get the right IVs, EVs, items, moves.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Page 253 of 342 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast